“War is at your gates and the sound of war is at your door step.”

I received the following prophetic warning on May 21, 2018.

Vengeance is Mine. God is NOT mocked.

America you are extremely rebellious and proud. You seek your help from men and not from the Almighty.

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. (Jeremiah 17:5 – KJV)

You think I don’t see what you do behind closed doors. You think I don’t see the blood on your hands. You think I’m looking away on all your sins. Your abominations have reached My nostrils.

Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men. (Hosea 10:13 – KJV)

Your nation is filled with idols, harlotry, and whoredoms. My sanctuary you have profaned and you have defiled My Holy Name.

My remnant, remain faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. I love you.  I will never leave you nor forsake you. Know that the hour is now to remain under the shadow of the Most High. Great deception surrounds you and is even within the Church. The hour is now to remain steadfast in the faith, and hold on to the truth of My Word.

War is at your gates and the sound of war is at your door step. War and lamentations will strike this nation.

Repent America, I plead with you, yet not many listen, you won’t turn. Repent America, for the hour is now, to turn back to the only One who died for you to give you everlasting life. Repent America, for the hour is so late, I love you.

Be faithful unto death My Remnant, be faithful and endure until the end.

Jesus Christ

The Scripture given to read is Lamentations 4:11-22

Additional Scripture References:

• [Gal 6:7 KJV] 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
  • [Rom 12:19 KJV] 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
  • [Jer 17:5 KJV] 5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
  • [Rev 2:10 KJV] 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
  • [Eze 43:8 KJV] 8 In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
  • [Eze 23:38 KJV] 38 Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.
  • [Eze 25:3-4 KJV] 3 And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity; 4 Behold, therefore I will deliver thee to the men of the east for a possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk.
  • [Heb 13:5 KJV] 5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
  • [Eze 20:30-31 KJV] 30 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations? 31 For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? [As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.
  • [Psa 91:1 KJV] 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
  • [Mat 24:4-5 NKJV] 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
  • [Luk 13:3 NKJV] 3 “I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
  • [Act 3:19 NKJV] 19 “Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
  • [Rev 2:16 NKJV] 16 “Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
  • [Col 1:23 NKJV] 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

David Lockett
May 22, 2018 4:41 PM

Powerful yet true words to the core, I have determined in my heart give all I have within me to the Lord, daily I ask the Lord let nothing be in my heart desiring to pure and holy for GOD!! You are right war is at the door but come what may I will follow Christ fir he all I got and need,blessings to u Monique and keep it coming!!!

ashley
ashley
May 25, 2018 1:25 AM

I have a customer that lost his wife a year ago. She was unsaved . He hasn’t told me yet but i know he was told he is dying. I have to tell him about salvation tomorrow. I will probably be Fired… Not a place you talk about God or Jesus.

May 25, 2018 3:00 AM

That’s awesome Ashley. I’m proud of you for being willing to lay your life on the line for the sake of someone whose life is already on the line. There is no greater love than that and we already know love never fails.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
May 25, 2018 8:16 AM

Ashley
We pray in the name of Jesus that your job will be protected

Phil

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
May 25, 2018 9:37 AM

Proud of you
Im praying

Avidan
May 23, 2018 9:50 AM

Shalom All
l Got A Revelation This Morning May 23rd 2018.
The Revelation Is:-
That It Would Be Trump The President
That Would Facilitate The Dividing Of Land Of Israel.
He Would Do It To Win Noble Prize.

The Days As Spoken By The Prophets Of Old ls Here.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
May 24, 2018 12:58 PM

If Trump only knew that when he divides Israel, it will split our country in two as well its not worth it.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
May 25, 2018 12:01 PM

Brother Jeremy, I’m sure Prez Trump knows. I recently sent my senator a lengthy email about that subject and asked him to pass it on up. I’m positive I’m only one of a few hundred (or more) who has brought it up to our elected officials. Knowing is one thing, but the tremendous pressure he’s under from all sides may sway his opinion on the matter.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 25, 2018 2:31 PM

In future, it is advisable to send brief messages to these Government officials, because they are usually too busy to read anything. Just my opinion, though.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
May 25, 2018 4:41 PM

More than likely interns open the mail and log them into “for” or “against” topics in a database. Requests for help probably go into another pile, and there’s probably another pile for security threats. I imagine its a high hurdle for anything else to make it past the trash bin. Im too jaded to expect much better (we’d all like to think our legislators personally, lovingly, thoughtfully read each letter, and i suppise a few do make it past the interns to their desks). SNS

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 22, 2018 5:53 PM

Amen*** God Bless you dear Sister for this hard but true word from our
Almighty God. I just finished a new You Tube to encourage the brethren to remain faithful to JESUS CHRIST no matter what comes to America. I tried to let them know that God does not set the timing for the Rapture JUST for America. We are now in the “time of sorrows” as far as I can tell.
Stay Faithful dear ones. Amen

Karen Thomas-Weston
Karen Thomas-Weston
May 22, 2018 5:27 PM

What do you think 10 days means?
Amen

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 22, 2018 5:59 PM

I think the commentaries page of http://www.biblehub.com is an excellent source when I struggle with the meaning of a verse… possibly you too will be satisfied in your inquiries: http://biblehub.com/commentaries/revelation/2-10.htm

Robert
Robert
May 24, 2018 4:31 PM

Biblehub it’s a great site. I have been using it for a few years. For those who want to study the Bible thoroughly, I recommend, also, e‑Sword http://www.e-sword.net This is the best freeware software. The program has a Download button for Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries. Some resources are not free but the free ones are enough.

Karen Thomas-Weston
Karen Thomas-Weston
May 23, 2018 12:31 AM

The commentaries I read briefly just now imy the 10 days were periods in the past. That the Smyrna church age is over.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 22, 2018 6:11 PM

The Persecuted Church

8 “And to the [d]angel of the church in Smyrna write,

‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a [e]synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” ’

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 24, 2018 12:34 PM

Matt, always love your wisdom you share with us and which helps to enlighten. Thank you from us all!!! And, how the Spirit has prepared the scripture to be fulfilled and the prophecies are now confirming what is soon arriving here on our doorstep.

Edith
Edith
June 9, 2018 6:34 PM

For this summer, a (prophetic warning?) movie: http://lachutedelempireamericain.com/#accueil
meaning “The Fall of the American Empire”, Denis Arcand had already produced The Decline of American Empire, and also: The Barbarian Invasions. This new movie starting on June 28, 2018, talks about the choices in life people make with money, greed, corruption and violence.

jerry rigg
May 23, 2018 10:22 AM

Sounds like a direct word for Planned Parenthood…..blood on their hands, sins, and abominations!

Savage
Savage
May 25, 2018 6:15 AM

The sound of was is at my doorstep? Hmm. Sounds calm at my doorstep. Where is America’s doorstep? Guess this means spiritual warfare rather than physical warfare. Physically, it’s not happening. Spiritually, it’s not at my doorstep, it’s in my house.

William
William
May 25, 2018 7:05 AM

If US send the warship to Taiwan and park its warship at one of the ports in Taiwan, I bet you would see China start to attack Taiwan. Under the leadership of DT, a lot of things are possible including a war.

William
William
May 25, 2018 7:07 AM

After DT cancel the meeting with NK leader, I think we can already assume that the war will go to NK.

Sonia