I received the following prophetic warning on May 21, 2018.
Vengeance is Mine. God is NOT mocked.
America you are extremely rebellious and proud. You seek your help from men and not from the Almighty.
Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. (Jeremiah 17:5 – KJV)
You think I don’t see what you do behind closed doors. You think I don’t see the blood on your hands. You think I’m looking away on all your sins. Your abominations have reached My nostrils.
Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men. (Hosea 10:13 – KJV)
Your nation is filled with idols, harlotry, and whoredoms. My sanctuary you have profaned and you have defiled My Holy Name.
My remnant, remain faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. I love you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Know that the hour is now to remain under the shadow of the Most High. Great deception surrounds you and is even within the Church. The hour is now to remain steadfast in the faith, and hold on to the truth of My Word.
War is at your gates and the sound of war is at your door step. War and lamentations will strike this nation.
Repent America, I plead with you, yet not many listen, you won’t turn. Repent America, for the hour is now, to turn back to the only One who died for you to give you everlasting life. Repent America, for the hour is so late, I love you.
Be faithful unto death My Remnant, be faithful and endure until the end.
The Scripture given to read is Lamentations 4:11-22
Additional Scripture References:
- [Gal 6:7 KJV] 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- [Rom 12:19 KJV] 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
- [Jer 17:5 KJV] 5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
- [Rev 2:10 KJV] 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
- [Eze 43:8 KJV] 8 In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
- [Eze 23:38 KJV] 38 Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.
- [Eze 25:3-4 KJV] 3 And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity; 4 Behold, therefore I will deliver thee to the men of the east for a possession, and they shall set their palaces in thee, and make their dwellings in thee: they shall eat thy fruit, and they shall drink thy milk.
- [Heb 13:5 KJV] 5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
- [Eze 20:30-31 KJV] 30 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Are ye polluted after the manner of your fathers? and commit ye whoredom after their abominations? 31 For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? [As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.
- [Psa 91:1 KJV] 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- [Mat 24:4-5 NKJV] 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 “For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
- [Luk 13:3 NKJV] 3 “I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
- [Act 3:19 NKJV] 19 “Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
- [Rev 2:16 NKJV] 16 “Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
- [Col 1:23 NKJV] 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Author: Monique Bizet
Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.
© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.