“You shall soon walk through an open door that no man can shut.”

My dearest chosen ones.  Listen intently to Me this day.  I come to you with open arms of love and with excitement of heart.  Do not be disheartened at the disasters and chaos you see as it spews across your lands.  Listen to Me when I say that I have you under My arms of protection.  Have I not warned of these things to come?  Have I not foretold of these things in the scriptures and sent out My prophets to warn you again of these things?  So then, you should not be shaken in spirit or in mind regarding the shakings and judgments that are coming.

However, I do not come to you today to speak of these things.  No, I come to you today to speak of something of greater importance.  My chosen ones, I have prepared an open door for many of you.  And you shall soon walk through this open door that no man can shut.  And when you do this, all that you know shall suddenly be different.  For you shall learn to see and walk by My Spirit in all that you say and do.  And you shall discern the difference between flesh and Spirit.  And you shall seek Me with the greatest intensity you have ever known.  And in this, I shall meet with you and we shall begin a journey that shall take you into your destiny in Me and you shall walk with Me all the way to the end of your days in the earth realm and into eternity.  And in this, you shall become like Me in Spirit and in truth.  And I shall do great exploits through you.  And many of you will become part of My great army in these last days.

However, not all of you shall be part of My great army, for I have different plans for some of you to be martyrs in these last days.  But fret not, for I shall overshadow you with My protection and even though your natural body shall taste death, you shall not be harmed nor even disquieted in spirit.  For just seconds before you meet your demise, I shall quickly take your spirit from your body to be with Me.  So, take heart in this, My beloved ones.  For even if you become one of My martyrs in these last days, your reward shall be great.

Now, listen to Me when I tell you all to begin to seek Me for this open door.  For I tell you, it will happen very quickly.  Doubt not, yet believe and expect Me to take you through this great spiritual door.  For I declare to you that you have entered the greatest days on earth as you shall soon witness My great last-days move all across the earth.  However, think not that these last days shall be easy.  For as I have told you in My word, the road is narrow and constricted which leads to life in Me.  Yet, great is the reward.

So then, take heart.  Fret not, nor weary, regarding the great shakings and judgments that are coming.  For I tell you, they will only grow with intensity and frequency.  But I shall protect those who are Mine.  And know this also, that not all those who call themselves by My name are Mine.  Therefore, many shall be swept up with the wicked.  I say this so that you don’t look upon other so-called believers who will lose their lives in these last days and think that I cannot protect you.  For My arm is not too short that I am unable to protect My own.  Also, not all who shall lose their lives in these last days are of the wicked.  It is sad to say, but many of My own are out of My will, and therefore, not under My full protection from the enemy.  So then, seek Me in all things, and above all, seek to be one with Me in Spirit and in truth.

I love you, My dearest ones, and I only desire the best for you.   This is why I give so many warnings.  I do not desire that any should perish.  Yet, the scriptures declare the truth in that My people are destroyed for their lack of knowledge.  So then, seek Me, and seek Me often.  I shall surely lay upon your hearts what you need to do for your protection and provision in these last days.  For some, I will tell you to leave where you are just before disaster strikes.  So then, stay close to My Spirit at all times so you may know what to do and when to do it.  This is for your own protection.

I’m excited for you in these last days.  It is time that My bride prepares herself for My coming.  But first, I must wake her up, for she has been slumbering for too many years now and she is still drowsy and undiscerning of many things.  But I know how to arouse My bride, and so I shall.  Be watchful, My people, for I am doing a new thing in the earth in these last days.  Just as when John the Baptist was preaching and baptizing in the wilderness under My Elijah anointing, so shall a company soon rise up in the earth with the same Elijah anointing and lead My bride into preparing the way for My coming.

Oh, what exciting days you live in.  Therefore, lay aside every sin and weight that so easily besets you and set your face like flint to follow hard after Me.  For surely, I shall see your efforts and greatly reward you according to your deeds.  Therefore, I say, seek, ask, knock, and the door shall be opened for you.  I love you all so very deeply and wait in anticipation to meet with each of you.  Therefore, don’t take this invitation lightly.  Seek Me now while I may be found.  It shall surely be worth it…..

“I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.” Revelation 3:8 (AKJV)

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 28, 2017 6:05 AM

Kevin, I just woke up from a dream where we were On earth and hard times were happening and literal DOORS were open ing up to me and other believers to walk through. Doors in mountains opened up and I walked through. I entered a grassy large area filled with light with other believers who were glowing and radiating the Holy Spirit. It was like a holding area for us all. Then back in our earth realm another door and then a other door would open up . Wherever I was there were spiritual doors to walk through into rooms with other believers shining with the Glory of God. Also was ministering some of the exact words you spoke to someone yesterday and scripture. I know that’s confirmation. ALso, personally more things you stated were what God told me before I went to sleep last night in prayer. WOW is all I can say! Thank God and thank you!
Bless you Kevin Barrett

kathy P
September 28, 2017 3:00 PM
Katie, while reading about your dream I was reminded of a dream I had a couple of years ago. I was in the back seat of a convertible driving up the side of a mountain. I was with a very popular talk radio host his and son and his co-host. We were fleeing the city down below that was being invaded by the enemy. The higher we drove up the mountain the narrower the road became. I looked up ahead and saw that we were going to fall off the mountain as the road narrowed down to nothing. He kept driving even though we all knew we could not survive. Just as we were going over the edge, I found myself INSIDE the mountain in an opening that looked over the place where our car went over the edge. I was sitting with my chin on my knees when I looked behind me and saw an angel and steps carved in the mountain. He directed me to get up and look out the other side of the mountain where there was another opening. When I did, I saw a green valley below filled with people carrying food baskets and a clear stream running through the valley. Everyone was full of peace and joy. I asked how they got to this spot.The angel replied that there was a door at the bottom of the mountain and these people were directed to enter it when the enemy was taking over their city. I wondered how they knew it was there and I didn’t know. He replied that they were listening to the voice of God to direct them whereas I had left in fear. EOD My prayer since that time is that I would hear (and follow) the voice of God and… Read more »
Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
September 29, 2017 11:09 AM

Reminds me of the mountain in Rick Joyner book, The Quest. Of being at differing levels inside a mountain. How he was guided by the Spirit to walk through doors leading him to the top of the mountain

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 28, 2017 4:13 PM

Wow again, Kathy. Thank you so much for sharing your dream. I’m going to print it out. Both of our dreams confirm one another and show is that the Lord is going to do some powerful miracles to protect His kids. I’m excited but not wanting to go through the bad part! This is Red Sea type stuff and even better!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 28, 2017 4:14 PM

****show us

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 28, 2017 12:57 AM

Thank God for this message, I believe it is for me so I say amen to it. I know I definitely have an assignment the Lord will have me accomplish this end time to the Glory of His name. Therefore I cry for more of God and specifically this open door according to His Word(Matt.7:7 Isa.55:6 Jer. 33:3) and this word . Lest I forget in the Last encounter I had with God at a revival program the man of God said related to this, about me seeking God the more on how to use the gift God gave unto me for ministry, personally I long for more of Him and His leading(s) in this season. There’s also another word on REHEARSAL on this site ,and the Diana Pulliam’s message . Lord here I am I want to see your Glory and Know you the More Dan.11:32 Phil. 3:10. Thank you sir for being faithful to God and publishing this message , God bless you, your family and your ministry. God bless Z3 family in Jesus name. Amen.I covered my comment and prayers with the blood of Jesus , thank you Abba Father in Jesus unfailing name I pray, amen.

Tracey Lussier
Tracey Lussier
September 28, 2017 3:47 PM

In the wee hours on 9/27/17 about 12:10 I awoke for a brief period. Only to lay back down my mind racing about all the current issues in our very troubled world.

As I drifted off to sleep I was immediately over come with a sensation that can only be discribed as an electrical current and a separating from my body. My Spirit was on the outside of my body it made like a leap and I knew I was out of my body laying next to it . No visual at this point. Then words poured out from no where. Beautiful words not my words God was putting these words in my head. Shortly after that my spirit merged back into my body.

I began to ask the lord for clarification on the experience.

Several hours later driving into work I received the clarification. Martyrs Grace . I was taken out of my body to experience what this process feels like. The words he provided were to show me that when and if the time comes he will provide the words we are to say. And he will indeed take us out of our bodies just prior to any event that will end our lives.

When I checked this post this morning I was blown away.

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
September 28, 2017 5:52 AM

Jesus, my Lord and Savior, please take my hand and lead me through the door into the destiny my Father has ordained for me. Love, Jay

Jodi S
September 28, 2017 10:03 AM

Amen, Jay! And I join you now, brother, and ask of my King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ, to circumcise my heart, take this pitifully small faith I show and forgive me, then give me the strength of the Holy Spirit to march boldly through the door you’ve opened, to serve you in the battle and bring me into the destiny my Father has ordained for me. Love, Jodi

Michael Brennan
September 28, 2017 8:10 AM

I had a dream a few months ago that involved a fellow believer. At the end of the dream we were in a field and there was an open door in the middle of it. My friend entered and I followed after them. I woke up after that.

The picture for this article brought that dream back to my mind. I’ve had similar dreams with this person about being hidden away for preparation and transformation.

This word rings true to me. I also believe the Lord’s remnant is going to rise and shine. We will bring in the last harvest. Exciting times, brothers and sisters!

Thank you for sharing this word, brother! God bless you!

Robert M
Robert M
September 28, 2017 8:32 AM

I’ve been living in solitary isolation in the literal wilderness for years longing to be set free to accomplish my calling…God has been preparing me to meet my heavenly bridegroom…to receive His inpouring His love His power to take to a lost and dying world…I know this doorway will soon open…I pray I am worthy and do not hesitate in fear or look back to the things of this world and I run through it full speed into the new thing He has for me…time is so short and the fulfillment of all His word and promises is on the other side…praise God for His goodness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Marilee Alm
September 28, 2017 8:06 AM

Amen Kevin, Thanks for sharing. Much warfare going on, but the Lord is showing me more of what is behind it and pleading that I really take it seriously this time. I am also praying for the correct timing in everything.

Let us pray for this:
A Sudanese immigrant named Emanuel Kidega Samson murdered someone in the parking lot and then walked into Burnette Chapel Church of Christ and started shooting indiscriminately. The victim who died was a 39-year-old woman and mother of two named Melanie Smith. According to her family members, she was a Godly and compassionate woman. She was killed for committing the crime of attending church on a Sunday morning. 9/25

Samson wounded six other people, including the pastor before an usher stopped him. The hero, 22-year-old Caleb Engle, was pistol-whipped in the face during the confrontation. He struggled with Samson until the terrorist, by the grace of God, accidentally shot himself. Engle then went out to his car to grab his own firearm, and stood guard over the wounded shooter until police arrived.

Matt Smith
September 28, 2017 4:33 PM

I receive this word as well. Glory to The God of Heaven.

Melanie Cyr
Melanie Cyr
September 28, 2017 12:19 PM

I awoke on Monday morning to a voice in my ear that said knock. I then prayed to God and said “Here I am Lord. I am knocking. Open the door.”
This post is confirmation to me. I know HE has plans for me.
Thank you Jesus!!

Beverly
Beverly
September 28, 2017 8:08 AM

This all rings true in my spirit. Several years ago I went to bed and all night long I kept saying involuntarily “Joan of Arc”. I was awakened in the morning with the words coming out of my mouth. I know a time will come when we must give our lives for the One who gave all for us.

Heb. 4:14; Seeing them that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavenlies, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession of faith.

Let us set our affections on things above and seek first His kingdom and righteousness.