W-shape in S&P chart has lost its’ symmetry, but not its’ significance.

In previous posts dating back to 2016, I’ve been tracking the formation of a large W-shape in the S&P market because God revealed it as a sign to watch, preceding a market crash.

I’m tracking it closer than ever this year because I was shown it’s now in progress. I saw it in two separate visions in April, once showing the first half had completed and another showing it would be slanted downward, so that’s why I’m staying with it. Others have also seen it in visions.

It started forming on January 26 and reached the mid-point at the April 2 low. Like many W fonts, this one has a V-shape in the middle. The first half completed in 44 trading days and today was day 48 for the second half, so the second half will be much larger than the first half, both wider and taller, so it’s not going to maintain perfect symmetry, although I would have liked that a lot. Since it’s still incomplete and lacking in symmetry, it’s a little hard to see it on the daily chart, but I believe it will be much easier to see after it completes, especially on the weekly chart since it has already taken five months and still has a ways to go. Although perfect symmetry would be nice, I’m okay with it being asymmetrical because I believe God is calling it a “W”.

Since I was shown it will be slanted downward, I am expecting the second bottom to be lower than the first bottom, which was 2532. Based on that, my estimated target for the second bottom is 2450. I have not been shown how high the second half will get, but since it’s not perfectly symmetrical, I cannot rule out the possibility of going up higher than where it started at 2872.

Despite the distorted shape, I still believe it’s important to keep tracking it because the completion marks the start of a three-week crash in the markets. My current estimate is it completes in late August. If that’s correct, then the market crash should happen in September, but God has not revealed any dates, so I am just sharing my current forecast, which I update often.

I think it’s also important for anyone tracking crypto currencies or precious metals because the same event that crashes equities is expected to crash crypto currencies and cause metals to spike way up. There have been specific prophetic words showing cryptos crashing in late August and precious metals spiking sometime this summer, which of course includes August.

I think the W is also an important clue for anyone trading Reddcoin because several prophetic words show RDD spikes up after a rally in other crypto currencies and after a spike in silver prices. As a side note, since crypto currencies are expected to form a wave that hits bottom in late August, that implies they should rally between now and then. Otherwise, it would not be much of a drop. Technical patterns also suggest a rally is coming soon.

Prophetic insights provide incomplete information, so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 25, 2018 4:17 PM

Dear James Bailey, the S&P500 has had an intra-day spike of 26.5 today (25 July 2018):
2,846.98 +26.58 (0.94%)

I am bringing this up, because you mentioned that you received prophetic revelation that a daily +26.5 in S&P500 is significant.
We had this discussion in the past, but you thought that it represented an event that has already happened, but it just happened today.

Just a reminder

John Smith
John Smith
June 15, 2018 1:22 AM
Hey James: Thanks for the update. The “W” pattern appears to be well formed now, and we’ve had a recent very positive lift in the markets. It seems that all news has been good news over the last 6 weeks or so along with the good earnings reports and renued faith in Trump’s new economy. All that could change very quickly though and trade wars could heat up or we could get an unexpected event. Good news and feelings also cycle, and I think we’re pretty close to an end in this optimism myself. I agree with the 44 days from the beginning to the low, and it looks like the right hand side will be well longer, but I don’t know about exceeding the January high though. I’m thinking the next trip down to test the 200 dma could be it, and a break could send us significantly lower, and it could start as early as next week, IMO. I still don’t think the initial crash wave that started February will not be done until we get a wash out event, and I believe we will see that next Wave 3 down and panic flush pretty soon now, and with the sharp crash down once we break the 200 dma and February low. I think it’ll happen with enough time left over for a couple of months of rally going back up into late summer/autumn. That would point to the drop starting soon, and likely ending well before the 3rd week of August. Once it breaks that 200 dma average and February low, I think it’ll be a waterfall that could end in 3 to 5 days, or evenless. I would suggest everyone be on their toes once it goes, because the low could be on a spike down… Read more »
Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 15, 2018 3:25 AM

Thanks John
Glad to hear you’re still around
God bless, phil
I’m Concentrating on reddcoin. Peter temple in recent newsletter noted that the after final wave 5 crash may not be to October 2018. We will see . As you note the markets could South a lot quicker than this.

John Smith
John Smith
June 16, 2018 12:50 AM

Hey Philip-Sydney: I hear folks in Reddcoin have done well, and thanks to this site for helping folks get into these investments. I wouldn’t doubt we head down this October and fully expect a drop in October, but looking for completion of the wave that started in February, with a large retracement going into Autumn before the more protracted decline ensues. Best to you and the Reddcoin investment…..

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 11, 2018 6:04 PM

Dear James Bailey, the “W” formation is a W, but it is also an M. The “W” is beginning to look like a “triple V” = “VVV”

For the S&P500, if we treat the “W” as a “triple V” = “VVV”, we see that:
– the top of the first “V” was formed on January 26 = 2872.89
– the bottom of the first “V” was formed on February 8 = 2581.00
– the top of the second “V” was formed on March 9 = 2783.02
– the bottom of the second “V” was formed on April 2 = 2581.88
– the third “V” hasn’t “visibly” started yet, but S&P500 on June 11 = 2782.00

Please notice how the first and second “V” both bottomed at almost the exact same value (mysterious???)

We might still be completing the second V, but so far, the second leg of the second “V” has hit a high of 2790.13.
It looks like the S&P500 has a rounded top today, so stocks might start declining soon.
We might (or might not) already be forming the first leg down of the third “V”.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 9, 2018 2:39 AM

Dear James Bailey, ScottyAUS just posted a comment that he is expecting silver to drop early next week, with a rebound possibly by next Friday.

From your “large W” analysis, where do you think that we are located right now on the “W”?
– are we expecting to hit the bottom of the last leg of the “W”?
OR
– have we already hit the bottom, but are now on our way to the top, possibly due to FOMC and North Korea meetings?

To ask my question properly, we are expecting a drop in equities when silver suddenly rises, possibly due to war.
– do you think that the coming drop in equities is the drop that forms the bottom of the last leg of the “W”?
OR
– do you think that the coming dip is actually a real sock market “plunge” that so many prophets have spoken about?

To ask it even better:
– do you think that the coming drop in equities is the big version of your dog?
OR
– do you think that the coming dip is the “plunge” that occurs after the “W” formation has completed?

Sonia
Sonia
June 19, 2018 7:28 PM
If you are interested in the global economy, see below what Jim Rickards wrote in his monthly newsletter this month. Interesting correlation with James’ dream on the ‘US rep standing up and the shadow government overturning the table’: “I. Here We Go Again. A New Emerging-Markets Debt Crisis Has Begun Emerging-markets, EM, debt crises arrive every 15 or 20 years almost like clockwork. The first crisis in recent decades began in 1982, reached a crescendo in 1985 and was not resolved until late 1989. That crisis involved mostly Latin American borrowers such as Argentina, Brazil and Chile (the so-called “ABC” debtors) and Mexico. It was not finally contained until the invention of “Brady bonds,” named after the Bush 41 administration Treasury Secretary Nicholas Brady, who used long-term Treasury debt to collateralize Latin American debt while the borrowers paid interest and bought time to get their houses in order. I worked at Citibank in the early 1980s, so I was in the trenches for that crisis. The next crisis was confined to Mexico in 1994, but that was quickly followed by a global crisis that started in Thailand in 1997 and spread to Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea and Russia before landing at a Greenwich, Connecticut, hedge fund called Long Term Capital Management, LTCM. I know all about that crisis too because I negotiated the bailout of LTCM as their chief counsel. After the Asia-LTCM crisis, the EMs built up what they called “precautionary reserves” so they could withstand a run on their currencies by foreign banks and speculators. That worked. The EMs sailed through the 2007–08 global financial crisis mostly unscathed. Now, 20 years after the last EM panic, a new EM debt crisis is quickly emerging, as this article reports. Right now, the crisis is mainly centered in Argentina, which… Read more »
Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 19, 2018 10:28 PM

Thanks Sonia
Potentially a run to cryptos and gold when currencies collapse. Euro is not safe either as Europe fails let by the PIGS nations

Sonia
Sonia
June 20, 2018 5:29 AM

Yes Philip, I agree !

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 19, 2018 10:28 PM

Sorry – LED not let

Andrew
Andrew
June 9, 2018 4:16 PM

James, thank you so much for all you do and what you’re sharing… it has been such a blessing. I’ve been following the same pattern that you mention, and want to encourage you to check out David Brady (globalprotraders is his site/forum)… it has been invaluable in my trading and believe you and your readers would benefit as well. Mr. Brady believes we’ll have a huge crash this fall due to many reasons, but I find his analysis to line up perfectly with what the Lord has shown you.

Blessings to you brother!!

-Andrew

stranger
stranger
June 11, 2018 3:34 AM

Just saw this article – the headline is what i found interesting – God talking about the red sea with regards to cryptos could have literally meant “everything down” is when RDD spikes which i believe is in keeping with the prophetic words on RDD. Check the headline below 🙂

Joseph K
Joseph K
June 11, 2018 9:54 AM

Regarding Bitcoin, we seem to be at a critical juncture of resistance.

I think a lot of Kimble Charting, check out this chart they recently posted:

Thanks for all you do James!

Joseph K
Joseph K
June 11, 2018 11:01 AM

Sorry meant “support” rather than “resistance!”

Raymond
Raymond
June 10, 2018 9:39 PM

The W prediction reminds me of the Elliot Wave Theory, which forms a series of W’s. It’s not as popular as it was several years ago but people still follow it.

Five waves move in the direction of the main trend, followed by three corrective waves (a 5-3 move). A 5-3 move completes a cycle.

—-

Colin D.
June 9, 2018 12:23 AM

Hey James, if I may ask..are you exiting before the big drop in mid-late august or will you HODL?
If you don’t feel free to comment, no worries!