W-pattern could be fulfilling prophetic warnings of a market crash

A W-pattern forming now in the equities market might be the long awaited fulfillment of a prophetic sign. In the past few years, several people have been warned by God to watch for this pattern as a sign to let them know the market is about to crash.

Two years ago, a large W pattern started forming and I wrote three articles about it, but it never completed, so we moved on. However, the fulfillment of prophetic warnings often takes longer than we originally think. Some Bible prophecies remain unfulfilled after thousands of years, but they are still just as true and valid today as ever.

The W-pattern is not just a prophetic warning though. It is also well known by technical analysts as a triple top reversal. The idea is after three failed attempts to break upper resistance, bullish investors give up hope and the bears take over.

Another technical reason why the W leads to a crash is the increased volatility required to form it, like warm up exercises before a big game. Previous major market crashes have not happened overnight, but have been preceded by increased volatility.

The W also provides market manipulators with lots of traps for both bulls and bears. Just when investors become convinced the market is moving one way, it reverses hard the other way. The unpredictable volatility causes traders to give up right before the big move they had hoped for finally shows up. Recognizing the pattern can help us avoid those traps.

A large W-pattern started forming soon after the S&P market reached an all-time high on January 26 at 2872. The first half of the pattern has already completed, but the second half is still forming and looks like it might complete within the next week or so. It is just missing the final bottom and final leg, as shown below.

So far, the W has formed symmetrically with two equal tops in the center forming a small V-shape. I included a W font to show the V-shape in the center is common. The amazing symmetry continued even today as the steep move up was almost identical to the steep move up in the first bottom.

Forecast:

My forecasted price movements in the above chart are based on continuing the symmetry. If it continues:

• Monday’s steep move up should run out of steam soon and a steep drop should follow since that’s what happened in the first bottom.
  • Since the first bottom briefly dropped below 2540, we might see the second bottom also drop into that range.
  • After the second bottom is completed, the final leg should be steep and completed within a few trading days.
  • Since the W is actually a triple top reversal, the final leg might not get any higher than the tops in the center because it is the third and final attempt to break upper resistance. If that pattern continues, the final leg should not get much higher than 2800. Even though that would make the W look incomplete, I think it’s a likely scenario, not just based on technical patterns, but also prophetic warnings, as revealed in a prophetic dream shared by Z3er Faith, which I posted in March 2016. In her dream, she went to the top of a hill where she was shown a W, but the final leg was not fully formed. (See complete post)

Once the final leg is formed and fails to break resistance, panic selling is likely to start soon afterwards, causing a steep drop. Even then, it does not mean the markets start crashing immediately because that’s not the way previous crashes have happened. Historically, once the panic selling begins, it takes about three weeks (13 to 15 trading days) before the market finally hits the bottom and the biggest part of the drop happens in the final five days. (Source: Historical analysis by Aaron Brickman)

Conclusion:

From both a technical and prophetic perspective, I think a crash is close. Not only are we seeing the W-pattern and significant volatility, but there are far more prophetic warnings of a crash now than at any time since I’ve been tracking it. I believe God is going to use this to help His people, at least those who are properly positioned for it, get out of debt. As soon as the final leg of the W completes, I am expecting the three-week countdown to begin.

Prophetic dreams and visions reveal partial incomplete information and assumptions, which might be wrong, so these insights are not a recommendation for investing, but are offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

Corrine
Corrine
March 29, 2018 8:26 AM

Where has Phanuel been? I miss reading his comments and posts. Phanuel, please check in with us, you are missed!
Blessings,
Corrine

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
April 1, 2018 9:11 AM

Corrine, The Lord has put him on my heart, I had a dream yesterday that I was having lunch with him. I’m sure he is fine, spending quality time with the Lord and his family.

Corey
Corey
April 4, 2018 4:19 AM

I miss Phanuel too. I’m sure he’s in regular contact with James and will update us shortly. I remember he had some personal things to attend to back in November/December of last year, and therefore was unavailable to be with us then, but he did ultimately return. Hope he returns soon.

Richard
Richard
April 4, 2018 6:33 PM

He’s doing fine and is just taking a break.

Thomas
Thomas
May 4, 2018 8:49 AM

Where is Phanuel? Miss his financial/crypto insight.

Sarah
Sarah
March 27, 2018 6:48 AM

I heard after communion, dote on me so when the stock market crashes you will not be shaken.

Also had a dream a week ago that there was an intense storm and i Remember saying it was the most intense storm I had ever seen.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 30, 2018 1:17 PM

Prophecy – Poem Free Us 3-26- 2018 Lois Vogel-Sharp
“The markets crash, you’ll be aghast…”

Richard
Richard
March 27, 2018 2:03 PM

I don’t know about this W, but I do know that we were up a couple hundred points today on the DOW, bounced right off the 50% dead cat bounce line and are now down 150 points. The market also bounced right off the 38% line on the SPX, and is down substantially. These are very bearish signs.
I personally bought back into UVXY, and already had FAZ.

Richard
Richard
March 27, 2018 2:09 PM

DOW -238

william iles
March 27, 2018 1:41 AM

Kind of reminds me of “The big W” in “It’s a mad,mad, mad,mad world”. Just sayin.

Richard
Richard
March 27, 2018 2:06 PM

It’s a big W I tell ya!, It’s a big W !!!!

MajMatt
MajMatt
September 4, 2018 8:35 PM

Erdogan Calls on Global Trading Partners to Smash US Dollar Monopoly
“We need to gradually end the monopoly of the dollar once and for all by using local and national currency among us,” Erdogan said at a business forum in Kyrgyzstan.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 5, 2018 12:23 AM

Erdogan is a prime candidate to be the A/C, the Assyrian, since half of Turkey was part of the old Assyrian Empire. Of course, he’s right about the fiat dollar and American (deep state) imperialism.

William
William
April 4, 2018 3:45 AM

God is great to reveal the market revelation of M. China has imposed tariffs on the import of US car , bean , etc. Dow future down 400 points to 23590, S&P down 35 to 2576. The final leg of M seems to be forming.

William
William
March 31, 2018 11:21 AM

Just read this news: Chinese top leader
Xi Jinping will make announcement of major opening measures on 2018
Boao Forum for Asia. The conference is scheduled between April 8-11. As it is said some of the measures or change will ” exceed international expectations “. http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2018/03/31/7115932.html

Personally I would expect China will yield to the demands of US about the current trade war. So this should be a news to boost the US market.

A reminder is that April 8 8am in China would be equal to April 7 8pm in US.
It should be very possible that the stock market should have a big jump on the opening of US market on April 9 ( Monday) .

William
William
April 1, 2018 12:04 AM

Not so sure now that market may rise up high on April 9 now, because CA earthquake may happen on April 8 ( LVS’ 1 2 3 time is up. 1 2 3 = April 8, Nisan 23 ) .

William
William
March 31, 2018 11:25 AM

Amazingly it should be the final leg of the Big W.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 30, 2018 1:30 PM
Friday, March 30, 2018 The Warning Zone In the spirit this morning, I kept seeing a dark foreboding sky whenever I prayed and asked the Lord for a word for us. I did not know what it meant, but it looked like the dark skies you see in Tornado Alley whenever an area is under tornado warning. You know death lurks in the darkness hovering silently above and your respect for its sudden destructive power spurs you to action if you are in the warning zone. My children, make your final preparations now and have them ready. NOTE: I saw in my spirit those are preparations for leaving the earth – have your affairs in order and whatever you would do if you knew you did not have long on the earth – do it now. Be ready to go on any given day. If you know you’re going on a trip, you get everything ready. He is saying Get everything ready, so you are ready to go. Then you don’t have to think about that any more, and you can focus on Him. A storm approaches America and much darkness abounds within it. Events will terrorize its people, and will spur many to give their hearts to Me. My desire is the lost would turn to Me in this time and not perish, and I am giving opportunities that they may do that. Be ready to be called home at any time, that your focus may be solely on Me in this time. If your preparations are complete, you will not be concerned for the things of the world. Set your face to pray now for those who do not know Me. I will greatly reward those who spend precious hours in intercession and it gladdens My heart when… Read more »
john_nz
john_nz
March 29, 2018 3:15 PM

My IG chart on the S&P hit 2559.79 – pretty close to that 2560 James – you had mentioned it hitting that level on Thursday morning – was a little late – took til afternoon (lol) – great call – appreciate your insight.