Many Are The Voices Speaking Lies in This Season

serpent

“An awakening of the prophetic is underway.  In fulfillment of My words in Joel 2 this is coming to pass.  My word is spoken forth by those who have sold out to My kingdom and My purposes.  Those who have submitted themselves unto Me are My chosen vessels to pour forth My rhema words in this season.

The enemy recognizes this move taking place and he has been executing his response to it.  Like dirt being added to pure water he uses the false to pollute the real.  When this mixture is shaken the result is water so polluted that it is unfit to drink.

He cannot silence the voices of the prophets, but he can attempt to drown them out.  The false spirit of divination is being used in this way and as a result many are unsure as to what is true.  Others have chosen to ignore all those who speak forth in this season.  In these ways he is seeing success.

It is for this reason that My people must draw close to Me in this hour.  Discernment is needed and I am the giver of such gifts.  Unless you know the sound of My voice it will be difficult to discern it among the many voices speaking forth today.  Confusion has overtaken many of My people and it has brought them to inaction and worse yet, apathy and unbelief.

If you receive these words realizing that they are meant for you, know that I extend to all an invitation.  If you seek Me with all of your heart you will find Me.  It is My desire to walk in intimacy with you, but I will not force Myself upon you.  Come to Me and I will give you rest.  Come to Me and I will speak into your spirit the words of life.  Seek Me before seeking the voice of the prophets, so that you do not fall into deception.

Many are the voices speaking lies in this season.  Like erratic winds they blow My people about as they try to reason the truth.  My servants prophecy in part and therefore bring together small pieces of My divine puzzle, but when they come together they are one voice.  They speak in agreement with MY word and with one another.  While these voices are not the loudest they are consistent with one another.

Ask and you shall receive.  Seek and you will find.  Knock and the door will be opened unto you.  So what happens when you do not ask?  And if you do not seek?  And if you do not knock?  It is My desire that My people are prepared for the coming season, but many of them do not ask Me.  It is My desire that they would walk in intimacy, but they do not seek Me.  It is My desire to open the doors of true understanding and knowledge but they do not knock.

In these days of muddy waters, My truth is like a filter straining out even the smallest particulates of lies until what you receive and take into your spirit is pure.  My word will not leave you sick and malnourished, but refreshed and alive.  My words are life and I speak them forth for all who are willing to receive.  Do not allow fortune tellers and liars to steal away from the inheritance that I have in store for you.”

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled. (2 Corinthians 10:4-6)

Prayer for Greater Discernment:

Father, I submit myself before you and confess that in this world of mixture I recognize that the water I hold up to your perfect light is not pure.  Doubt and indecisiveness have held me fast, but this is not my desire.  I wish to receive that which is true and cast aside that which is not.

Father, it is the desire of my heart to seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness.  Forgive me for taking my eyes off of You.  Your voice is not that of confusion.  You bring truth and life.  I come into agreement with your voice and your voice alone.  I ask that you would open my eyes to see and my ears to discern that which come from You versus that which comes from the world.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

You have not given me the spirit of fear.  I confess any and all fear, except that which is of You, as sin.  I come out of agreement with fear in Jesus’ name and receive in its place peace and soundness of mind.  I thank you, Father, that You indwell me and You are greater than the spirit of this world.

Teach me to hear Your voice so that I may rightly discern that which is of You from that which is of this world.  My heart longs for pure spiritual milk and the meat of Your word.  I cast down any and all false spirits that would seek to pollute my heart with anything that is not of You.  I declare the blood of Jesus over my mind and over that of my household.  AMEN

Author: Mitch Salmon

Mitch Salmon is a follower of Jesus Christ and proclaimer of the Good News – The Gospel of Christ Jesus!

May 5, 2016 2:42 PM

There are a lot of wonderful responses on this string that I won’t get to individually but I want each of you to know that reading your words uplifts my spirit. It is my heart to bring God’s word forth in due season. To see that so many have readily received, or for that matter have been searching out the LORD on this very matter just tells me that this word came forth at the exact right time. Blessings in Jesus’ name to each of you who have written!

rose
rose
May 5, 2016 6:06 PM

Mitch, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing this word forward. I watched the video, and it felt like God was speaking to me personally, for I have been in a fierce spiritual battle with principalities in high places, and many times I found myself in doubt, fear, anger, looking down at my feet, so to speak, instead on looking forward, for my war for me has been a long weary, tiresome, and theirs days that I don’t have the strength to go on, and I have been seeking my father, for I know when things get real real bad, I will know that we are close to the end, its unfortunate, but I personally witness back in 9/11, the humility of people, I worked in a government facility, and people had a lot of fear, and they were grateful to have people who were there to protect against the terrorists. As time went on, a few weeks or so, soon people forgot. The bible says ‘love not this world,” and I don’t, people are tainted with demonic activity, and as time goes on, the love of people waxes more and more cold. Your message spoke directly to me, almost as you spoke about my life, and my experiences, and you also mentioned a name; which is my name, and i believe God wanted to personally tell me to hold on, and keep fighting, like I say, My soul and spirit are weary, and I am tired, and I just want to say thank you for bringing me a message from My Father above who knows my heart and my trials that I face every day…

May 6, 2016 11:57 AM

One of the things that I love about the LORD is His ability to take a message and apply it to the hearts of many. When I published the recording of that prophetic word I considered cutting off the first portion as it was a word He specifically gave for my pastor but something told me that others may benefit from it and so I left it in. You are not the first to have commented in this way. It is all God. One of these days we are going to fully know even as we are fully known and what an amazing day that will be. I’ll look at something like this prophetic word He gave and He’ll show me each intended recipient and how it applied to them. I imagine that I will just stand there with jaw agape going, “Wow!” (huge understatement).

What I want to tell you personally is something you already know but need to hear again. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Commit these words to your spirit and you will know that even this battle is nothing more than a losing proposition for the enemy. He is fighting a war he cannot win!

Rozsa szamosfalvi
June 3, 2017 5:57 AM

Before the threats of nuclear war came, I saw total desolation and a monstrous beast roaring in a dream. There were people hiding in bunkers twisted and malformed and ill. Is this a prophetic dream of what’s to come or is it demonic?

Rozsa – New Zealand

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
May 6, 2016 12:32 AM

The MSM has turned into a propaganda machine for indoctrination and concealment. In the alternative media, the truthful stories are diluted by the wacko stories of hype and hogwash. Truth seems to be a rare commodity that is buried in the minefield of modern technology. As we run around seeking knowledge and truth… we are constantly getting blown-up. Not all knowledge is based on truth and wisdom.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV)… But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

All this knowledge must be tested against the Word and requires the gift of discernment. Most things are easy… but sometimes, I just can’t distinguish the facts and grasp the truth. Sometimes I simply get it wrong… and many times I figure… that I am just better off not knowing.

Thanks Mitch for another excellent teaching and checkpoint. I am going to work harder on knocking… before entering. Enough people already think I am a conspiracy nut… Is it my fault that the truth is so unbelievable? lol…

May 6, 2016 12:32 PM

Wiley, you are right when you say that sometimes it is hard to distinguish the facts in what you are hearing. When it comes to some of the prophetic words I hear I have adopted a “wait and see” philosophy. That is to say, especially with prophecies which are given a timeline, they will either prove themselves or fall apart under the truest test… whether or not they come to pass. Most of these types of prophecies do not effect me personally in such a way as to promote action on my part anyway but what comes of them will help me in determining the level of accuracy involved in that messengers future messages.

Rozsa szamosfalvi
June 3, 2017 5:54 AM

If I have unforgiveness is it enough that I say in my heart I forgive you or do i have to seek them out and say I forgive you

Linda Clay
May 5, 2016 10:59 PM
Thank you, Mitch for sharing this. Any of us who are prompted to share something from the Holy Spirit . . . Must first be clear it’s from Him. I will speak for myself when I do receive a dream, vision or revelation, it first has to line up with the Scriptures . . I must have peace about it . . That deep, deep peace that we can only get from the Holy Spirit (also called “a witness in my spirit, from the Holy Spirit). I must have the interpretation that only the Holy Spirit can give. There is application and timing. Not all “words”, dreams, visions and revelations are to be released to anybody, but to be used for intercession, or for personal understanding, training education. There is also who should receive the revelation. . . Where is it to be given . . Etc. Discernment is KEY, for indeed the spirit of deception is roaming around trying to slither in any area . . . Particularly “the prophetic” . . And those who want “a public ministry” or “public platform” . . . When the focus turns to that person and his/her “ministery” . . . GONG!!! RED ALERT!!! It must be about Jesus Christ . . The Kingdom of Heaven and getting the “Bride of Christ” ready. “REPENTANCE”. . . . “FORGIVENESS” . . Not very commonly preached in the lukewarm, happy/happy churches or a part of the Pez Prophet “glory, glory. . . Woo-Hoo breakthrough” messages of today. Bottom Line: We EACH are held accountable before our Holy LORD, for seeking HIM . . Developing our personal, intimate relationship with HIM. . . Learning to listen to/obey the leading of the Holy Spirit for ourselves. Those of us who must share with the Body of… Read more »
May 6, 2016 12:21 PM

I remember in the early days of hearing God’s prophetic voice that I was filled with zeal but frankly I was lacking in discernment (also something I was unable to discern!) Every word I tended to release publicly. It was error on my part. I would like to think I have learned from that. For example I didn’t post to this site for a period of several months. It was not because I wasn’t hearing from the LORD. It was because the words He was speaking were for myself, my family and my church. I’ve learned that those precious words are to be pondered but not quickly shared in the public.

Regarding the lack of repentance preaching I went through a period back in 2012 where the LORD seared into my heart the book of Jude. I went through it over and over again. He told me that the word was intended for believers in the first century but it was also prophetic (not that Jude intended for it to be) and applied for people in this time.

I was not in the same place of security as I am now and so when I felt the LORD lead me to make a video with a reading of Jude I was hesitant but knew I needed to obey. Watch the video and listen carefully to these words and I am sure they will stir your spirit.

Ken
Ken
May 9, 2016 6:06 PM

Nice video but clearly not using Textus Receptus..Jude 20 is telling us that praying in the Holy Ghost builds our most holy faith. The thought is primary not an afterthought as the westcott / Hort manuscripts say.

sandra
sandra
May 5, 2016 8:16 PM

Thank you for sharing that word and that post. I have also been seeking and praying for discernment, clarity, and direction.

Last week I had a dream but I can’t remember any of the details, with the exception of 2 snakes that look exactly like the one pictured! Sent a chill up my spine.

May 6, 2016 12:10 PM

Interesting. I shared the word but James put in the time and energy to format it and add in the picture.

To be sure, anytime you are seeing snakes in your dreams they are a direct representation of the enemy.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 5, 2016 7:13 PM

Amen Mitch. Good word.

Kevin Ball
May 5, 2016 6:09 PM

I agree with this word 100%. I have been seeking discernment on every word. Not only on this site but everywhere Christians are sharing their dreams and visions in these last days. There are many many on YouTube, some on trunews and other sites.
Satan constantly tries to deceive. Unfortunately we can be misled we if we do not seek God and discern everything.

May 6, 2016 12:08 PM

Bringing forth words from the LORD is a weighty (heavy) proposition. The responsibility to discern is not only on the hearer of the word but upon the one who brings that word forth in the first place.

Dave
Dave
May 5, 2016 5:54 PM

I stumbled upon this article and wanted to thank you for it and the prayer. After saying the prayer I saved it for reference for future use. Thanks very much.

May 6, 2016 11:58 AM

It wasn’t as much “stumbling” as you 🙂 God bless you, brother!

May 6, 2016 11:59 AM

oops… not as much stumbling as you thought. I need to slow down on that posting key!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 5, 2016 3:48 PM

Amen

Greek Texan
May 5, 2016 12:14 PM

The flesh is a very dangerous thing. Recently, I found a youtube channel I liked with a young guy speaking messages he said were from the Lord. He seemed so genuine and said all the right things — and had a cute English accent too! — but on one of his videos, I heard the word “divination” when he was getting a message from “the Lord.” I brushed it aside. Then he reverently recommended another channel — even fawning when the other channel operator commented on his video. I went to that one, and I got terrible vibes — so much so that I had to FORCE myself to listen, but listen I did. I didn’t want to believe that the seemingly nice guy and this other channel he loved so much weren’t really from God. The Lord finally gave me a dream that was confirmed by another party, but until then, I actually fought the Holy Spirit when He tried to save me from listening to lies (mixed with truth). Upon reflection, the guy’s channel was feeding fear, and I think he and the other channel are purposefully working to divert the saints. It was a big wake-up call to listen more carefully to the Spirit inside and not to take for granted that someone who SAYS he/she is from the Lord is actually from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Rozsa szamosfalvi
June 3, 2017 6:35 AM

Yes i agree that we must listen to Holy Spirit but I am very fearful to be judgmental of any ministry as I don’t want to offend God.

May 5, 2016 1:57 PM

Some speak in error because of deception. They may be real, genuine believers but because of some idol in their heart or a vain desire to see a certain agenda promoted they get misled. Others are clearly wolves in sheep’s clothing. Both can be a danger. I have always been very concerned about reflecting only the LORD and not my own vain imagination. I find it is like tuning into a frequency or a stream and when I am in the flow everything comes freely. It is difficult to describe but even still I often test the word by bringing it to mature Christians to examine what is being said against God’s written word and His character.

The scariest thing I can imagine is having to stand before the LORD and give account for deliberately misleading people from His will and purpose. It would be better never to have been born.

Kevin
Kevin
May 5, 2016 10:31 AM

I know that God lays things as such on my heart and I try to speak publically about it though I am never truly given a pubic platform to express it and be heard. But it is confirmation that what He has spoken to me comes forth in your words where someone like you is given a public platform to express the same message.

God has opened the door for Pastors, prophets, healers, and the like to be confronted. Especially those who are have not humbled themselves in repentance. They share as representation of God while letting festering iniquity from within to go forth.

God loves them and will forgive them if they humble themselves but those who reject the Spirit of God in conviction will pay a heavy price…

May 5, 2016 2:06 PM

And by the way, you don’t ever have to speak in a public platform to have an impact. What is of greatest importance is that you are walking in the center of God’s word.

May 5, 2016 2:08 PM

Sorry, I meant God’s will.

May 5, 2016 2:04 PM

I find confirmation very reassuring. I have been getting a LOT of confirmation as of late. For example the LORD gave me a word several weeks ago that I knew I was supposed to present before my entire church. I do NOT like doing that but it isn’t all about me now is it? So I obeyed. I came into the sanctuary before church with my notebook full of words from the LORD. I sat down on the front row and was meditating on the word when a brother walked up to me and asked, “Do you understand your instructions?” I looked at him with an expression that I am sure matched my thoughts. I said, “I have no idea what you are talking about!” About then the Pastor’s wife walked up and said, “I am doing an illustration with the sermon this morning and I want you to carry the baton for your generation.”

We had not spoken. She didn’t even know that I intended on presenting a prophetic word. I just stared at my notebook where the first words I had written were, “You took the baton.” God is AMAZING! Here is that word.