Prophetic vision warns of soon return of the fallen ones.

On June 2, 2018 at 12:08 AM, I had a prophetic vision within a vision.  It started with a Bible on a table, with a spotlight shining bright on the Bible, bringing all my attention to it.  A very bright light shone from the words on the pages as they speedily passed from one page to the other from the beginning to the end.

No one touched the Bible or made the pages pass because no one else was there, but me observing as the pages moved by themselves.  My focus was on the speed of the turning of the pages, almost as if the Lord was showcasing the fulfillment of prophecies.

Then I saw a whitish leprous left hand come between me and the Bible. The hand was turned sideways almost in a fist form and I saw the thumb.  The thumbnail had a very pointy fingernail and it was blackish purplish and decaying.  The whole hand was decaying and I didn’t want to see it anymore. I knew it was evil.

Then a man just appeared out of nowhere and sat right in front of me. His skin was grayish with gray hair, and he was wearing a blue business shirt. At first, he seemed like a business man, but he wasn’t.  His eyes were the most impressive part.  They were closed, but I could see they were large and slit with no eyelashes, like a reptilian. I could not make out the form of his face, but it was hard looking, like an alien without any facial expressions and without emotions. His demeanor was robotic.

I started telling him about my vision of the Bible and preaching to him because the Bible scene impressed me so much and was so vivid.  I couldn’t hold it in, the word of God was burning in my heart and in my bones like it did for Jeremiah.  [Jer 20:9 NKJV]

Then I said, “I will not make mention of Him, nor speak anymore in His name.”

But His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, and I could not.

I noticed he was sitting straight up as a board, like a robot, non-human.  And I heard the Holy Spirit say, “Ask him who he is!”

I obeyed immediately, feeling no fear. I was not shaken or moved. I didn’t run from him because I was filled with the Holy Spirit and the fire of the Holy Spirit. So I asked him, “Who are you”?

He didn’t hesitate to answer immediately, and without any emotions or moving of his mouth, he answered, “GENESIS.”

I asked, “Genesis, what?”

He said, “Genesis 6”.

Then I woke up. The whole vision was so clear and vivid that days later am I still reliving it. For more details about my vision, please see my 55-minute video shown at the bottom of this post.

Interpretation:

The Lord is clearly warning us of what’s coming upon us and to be ready.  This is not talked about in the pulpits, save a few.

The Bible tells us:

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. [Matthew 24:14 KJV]

In my vision, my focus was on the Bible, the light coming from it, and the speed of the pages turning, which all represent the fulfilling of prophecies and the speeding of times. We are in living in the last days and God’s word tells us His Holy Word will never pass away.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. [Matthew 24:35 KJV]

The speed of the pages turning might also showcase the shortening of the days for our sakes!

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. [Mark 13:20 KJV]

I believe the leprous evil hand that came between me and the Bible represents the perversion of the Gospel. There is a great deception unfolding right before eyes with false prophets and the watering down of the gospel.

And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them. [Luke 21:8 NKJV]

The Great Falling Away is coming, as spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2, and the Lord is warning us so that we don’t fall way, so that we are ready and we must stand strong in our faith. The Lord also tells us not to be deceived by the antichrist posing as the false Messiah.

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. [2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 NKJV]

I believe the man who appeared before me represented a giant/fallen angel. Since he appeared right before me, I believe it represents what is right before us.  The Lord is warning His people this is coming and we need to be prepared.  We will be dealing with fallen angels as in the days of Noah as they will be cast down to earth with Satan.   The book of Revelations warns us of the devil and his angels are cast down to the earth and satan has a short time.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
12 “Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.” [Revelation 12:7-12 NKJV]

What took place in the earth in the days of Noah is described in Genesis 6. I believe this is what’s coming back.

1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they [were] beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he [is] indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore [children] to them. Those [were] the mighty men who [were] of old, men of renown.
5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every intent of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
7 So the LORD said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” [Genesis 6:1-7 NKJV]

As in the days of Noah so shall it be again. We are seeing how humanity is being deceived by the enemy, with all the technology that is moving to Artificial Intelligence, an AI God, DNA manipulation, Nano technology, CRISPR technology.  As spoken of in the book of Daniel, we also see trans-humanism, humans merging with machines, and the mixing of the seed of man with machine, corrupting humanity.

There is also virtual reality, which the enemy is using to blur the lines between reality and fiction; and is going to be used more and more to indoctrinate people and create a false reality that divorces them from the real world and more importantly from God. There are all types of technological entrapments keeping humanity distracted and not seeking a relationship with the Almighty God. Millions are already so engrossed into video games that promote violence and create alter egos.

26 “And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:
27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.” [Luke 17:26-30 NKJV]

In the book of Jude, it talks about the Watchers, the fallen angels that came down to earth and left their abode

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. [Jude 1:6-7 KJV]

The book of Enoch also gives explicit explanations of what the Watchers did and the events coming in the Apocalypse. This is the hour we are living in. We must repent and get right with the Lord so He may save our souls and get rooted and grounded in the faith!

May the Lord bless you.

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

BDesta
BDesta
July 12, 2018 1:16 PM

Thank you, Monique Bizet for this important but ignored subject, I am a Sunday school teacher in our church for grade 5 and 6 and i have been teaching this subject for the last 3 weeks and the kids had no idea that there was a connection between Aliens and Genesis 6…..The Great Falling Away is coming but the church is not ready yet, very few people are trying to bring this truth to light.
May the Lord Bless You.

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 12, 2018 1:46 PM

Also reminds me of the great interest in tracing ones genealogy though companies like AncestryDNA and 23andMe (Anne Wojcicki the CEO is Sergey Brin of Google’s ex-wife). People freely submit their DNA without thinking through the potential consequences of having it archived and manipulated by an evil, malevolent mind.

Proverbs 22:3 NLT – “A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”

Heather
Heather
July 12, 2018 11:51 PM

I’m glad you brought that up. My husband and I participated in 23andMe last year at the direction of our doctor who was able to identify several genetic anomalies that were affecting our health. Afterward, I learned about Anne and got a little freaked out. I do feel that information could be archived and who knows what then but I think something else is going on here. Very likely a means of normalizing the collecting of intimate biometric data just like Google tracks your location, search history, interest, etc. In other words, they know who you are, where you are, how you think, what you believe. With the popularization of mutants, aliens, vampires and the occult through film and tv, something like a fake alien invasion will seem almost expected. So disturbing.

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 13, 2018 10:33 AM

Sister Heather and other Z3ers,

If you need a breakthrough in your health/life please do a Courts of Heaven session with these fine folks. It’s free, but requires 3 hours of your time and is totally worth it. God bless you!

NC Adams
NC Adams
July 13, 2018 7:24 AM

This is something that happen to me back in May. It was very strange indeed to know my smart phone heard me and I was not talking to it!! I reached for my phone one morning upon arising. The date was my mom’s BD (she is gone now, but every year, I am sensitive to her BD). I looked at my phone and said out loud to my Mom, Happy Birthday Mom, it is your BD today. Put the phone down, and within minutes, an EM came from my phone carrier. The EM said “Did you say it was your BD?. I ignored the EM and did not respond, but was surely quite taken by that. I live alone, and I keep the house pretty free of electronic stuff being turned on since then. I caught myself after that going into my BR and closing the door, no electronics in there, and not taking my phone with me so I could pray in private. But now I say “If someone hears me praying in my house, so be it!! they probably need to hear that”. Sometime I just close my computer if I am on it and go ahead and pray if I want to, But mostly I just go to my closet now and close the door, I want my private time with my Father!! Yes, the Big Brother listens in our homes, I am convinced. God Bless z3!

Lori McNeill
July 16, 2018 10:28 AM

NC Adams Similar experience happened to me. My amazon tablet heard me praying. There were ads on there pertaining to what I was praying about.
It was very disturbing. So no more electronic devices when I pray.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 12, 2018 3:05 PM
Thank you Monique for sharing this. To expound on what you have shared I believe that Genesis 12:8 also has great implications for our times; and a mystery — and even a lesson of purging ourselves of all sin. “And he removed from thence unto the mountain on the east of Beth-el, and pitched his tent, having Beth-el on the west, and Ai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto YHWH, and called upon the name of YHWH.” After YHWH appeared unto Abram and promised the He would give the land to Abrams seed, the preceding verse follows… Abram went up a mountain to build an altar to God and then commenced to moved south, and ultimately into the land of Egypt (representing the allure of the ‘world’). But it is between these two cities that my attention was drawn: Beth-el, or the House of God, and Ai, a royal city of the Canaanites, of the Amonites. In Joshua 7 we see the Israelites were first being defeated by the inhabitants of Ai, (36 men dying), because there was sin found in a one man amongst the house of Israel. But we see that once the sin was purged, that Israel defeated Ai. Joshua planned for the men to lay in ambush as he drew the inhabitants out of the city. Those men laid in wait in the same vicinity where Abraham built the temple, between Beth-el and Ai. Ai ( in Hebrew: הָעַי‎‎ hā-‘āy “heap of ruins” ) a city destined for destruction, stood on one side of Abram, while Beth-el, or the House of God stood on the other… Abram had a choice to venture to either, but instead went south towards Egypt and all this world has to offer. It was between these two… Read more »
Ann
Ann
July 12, 2018 5:56 PM

Yes, thank you, for the warning of the evil here & more yet coming (if we’re not raptured out beforehand) & the reminder for us to continue preparations spiritually; mentally & emotionally, my dear sister in Christ, Monique & Brother James, I do so appreciate z3NEWS & our community of fellowship.

Avidan
July 13, 2018 9:05 AM

JUDGEMENT CALLS SON OF MEN LISTEN!

Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY

Monique The Vision Given To You
Are Being Fulfilled At This Very Moment.

The N’Filim/Nephilim Are On Their Way Out
Out Of Their Encased Grave.
—–The Iceberg.
They Had Been Locked Mortified,
Encased In Ice Cell For Thousands Of Years

And Now
The Iceberg ls Braking Off And Melting.
They Will Soon Be Seen.

Where Were These N’Filim/Nephilim
All These Years?
Encased In Iceberg Right Here On Earth.
Their Prison Cells.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!!! REPENT ALL!!!
It Is Time To Reconciled With God Almighty
A True Reconciliation In Holiness
We Must Remove All Perversions
The Shamefuliness Of Our Youth
Let God Sit On The Throne Of Your HEART.

R-E-P-E-N-T NOW.

REPENT!

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 12, 2018 4:06 PM

I think it’s interesting that trump is talking about a space force . Which means that we probably already have one . It is possible that The revelations 12 war could be both physical and spiritual. If we have a war with one of these races the devil has created. The world would form a NWO as fast as it could be done imo. Remember what Ronald Reagan said about it years ago .

jmore
jmore
July 12, 2018 4:52 PM

Robert, There most certainly is going to be a strong delusion that overcomes those who do not believe the truth of God’s Word. What exactly? God knows, but whatever it is will be so strong that people who do not have the truth of God’s Word buried in their hearts are going to fall fast and hard for it. Lord help us to plant your seed of truth in the hearts of those who You know will believe!!!

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thess 2:8-12 (bold emphasis added)

Profitless Prophet
Profitless Prophet
July 13, 2018 2:37 PM

Jmore, on the topic of signs and wonders. Have you seen Derren Brown’s “Miracle” performance on Netflix? He’s working miracles via dark arts and it is so blatant and blasphemous! Even cites scripture while healing people and reading minds of a live audience. Probably not a good idea to view it in all actuality. Just amazes me how normalized the dark side has become. Surely sign of times. Praise Jesus.

jmore
jmore
July 24, 2018 12:37 AM

Haven’t seen it PP but sadly doesn’t surprise me. Signs of the times for sure. Blessings!

Peachey
Peachey
July 14, 2018 7:21 PM

I just finished reading in the Bible how the Israelites went into the promised land, and defeated the last of the giants, Og. I believe great faith and power will be given to individuals to defeat those that are coming. For God gave us the whole armor of God. There will be battles ahead, but “greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.”

David Ford
July 14, 2018 2:41 AM

Monique:
I just read Christopher Harris’ post on this same subject and now yours!
I recently made a video on this subject too – connecting the angels being cast to the Earth with this year’s Draconid Meteor Storm. It’s a confirmation to me that I am on the right track!

One-Third of the Stars Fall to the Earth – in 2018!

Comet 21P is on track to cross the Earth’s path just three weeks ahead of our planet’s arrival on October 8, 2018.

This has happened before!

In 1933, it caused a meteor storm – warning Europe of Hitler’s rise to power.

In 1946, it caused a second meteor storm – warning America of the rise of the United Nations and the One World Governmental System.

It is about to cause a third, and final, meteor storm this year – and the threat it appears to be warning us about is too evil to even contemplate!

Blessings,
David

John Barry
John Barry
July 13, 2018 10:33 AM

Matthew 8 : 29 And behold , they cried out , saying , what have we to do with you , JESUS , thou Son of GOD ? art thou come to torment us before The Time . This says clearly the demons know there is a time and it is almost on us , imo . There is an old movie I suggest – They Live – for they already walk among us I believe . Blessings Sister Monique !

LTw
LTw
July 14, 2018 11:16 AM

Interesting John Barry.
.Who starred in They Lived ? Would like to check it out. Also please check out The Body Snatchers 1957 version with Kevin McCarthy..I found it to be prophetic too
Blessings

John Barry
John Barry
July 14, 2018 3:44 PM

Hi LTw , it is John Carpenters They Live from 1988 with Roddy Piper , I believe it is spot on . I totally agree about the 1957 version of the Body Snatchers , very prophetic also is Earth Vs. the Flying Saucers from the 1950s . Blessings !

LTw
LTw
July 16, 2018 3:04 AM

Thank you John Barry, will be checking both of them out
Blessings

Ann
Ann
July 14, 2018 3:38 PM

Yes, LTw: I’ve been espousing the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers in conversations where unbelievers were present for a while myself just as salt is used as a food preservative in addition to being served with meals thereby creating thirst. I hope it caused some to hear with their spiritual ears or thirst for spiritual things.

LTw
LTw
July 16, 2018 3:08 AM

Yes Ann, I agree . The movie does open the door to witness to both the unsaved and those that have fallen asleep
Blessings