Vision of Economic Crisis Coming to Germany and Europe

germany_crashing

In the morning of 13th July 2016, in a very tremendous vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in the nation of Germany. While here, I was doing some jobs, whereby I was wiping and cleaning windows in offices and in homes. I was then paid what I considered to be “some very good money,” in dollars. So the LORD inspired me to proclaim: ‘“Wow, here in Germany they pay good money for ordinary jobs!!!”’

The LORD then took me away in this vision of The LORD, and I found myself on a road within a metropolitan city in Germany, and while there, I saw an official of the European Union say, “We need Jesus Christ, for only Jesus Christ can save us.”

In this vision of The LORD, The LORD made me to be glad to have heard that, coming from a European Union official, for the joy of The LORD came very heavily upon me. The European Union Official was referring to an economic distress and uncertainty regarding the European Union Block.

Later on, The LORD made me know that Europe (and the European Union) indeed need The LORD Jesus Christ, that they be saved. Otherwise, a very distressing economic crisis is coming, not only in Germany, but also in the wider European Union (and the entire Europe). Meaning that the relatively lucrative and the relatively very well-paying jobs in Germany, and indeed in the European economic block (the European Union) will be a thing of the past, unless there is repentance at individual levels, national levels and Union level in these places.

The vision of The LORD then ended.

So The LORD is calling for repentance for the forgiveness of sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, in Germany, the European Union and the entire Europe. In other words, The LORD is thus calling the people and the nation of Germany, the European Union Block and the entire Europe (and indeed everyone and all nations) to wake up and come out of the deep slumber of a lifestyle of sins, and prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ. For The LORD is now going to shake the financial and the economic base of Germany, the European Union and the European Economy to wake up the people there to the dispensation of birth pains, and the need to prepare the way for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ to rapture His Bride to Heaven.

SHALOM!!!

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. (Daniel 12:1)

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Mathew 24:7-8)

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine. (Revelation 6:5-6)

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Shelley
Shelley
July 16, 2016 7:05 am

This is off topic. But I am asking you prayer warriors to please pray for my daughter. She has some serious medical tests next week. Please pray in agreement with me through Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit He has given us to heal. She will be healed. God bless you and I pray for anyone of you that needs healing.

Dave T
Dave T
July 16, 2016 7:34 am

I will come in agreement with you Shelly.

“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

“And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken”.

Beverly David
Beverly David
July 16, 2016 12:27 pm

Shelley your daughter definitely has my prayers. Please let us know how she is doing with the tests.

Marilee Alm
July 16, 2016 8:14 am

Here’s one of his words at the 7 minute mark he prayed and someone came out of a coma (Nathan Humbyrd)
July 13th, 2016 Dream from God/Military Action from the west and Missouri Law Enforcementhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QwxihVXPN8

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
July 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Shelley – i am praying for your daughter. Thank you for your prayers for my mom.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
July 17, 2016 10:06 am

I am praying and in agreement, Sister!

Marilee Alm
July 16, 2016 7:24 am

Yes we will pray, Ask Nathan Humbyrd to pray as well. He has a youtube channel. God is and has used him in many healings.

Shelley
Shelley
July 16, 2016 7:29 am

Thank you so much Marilee Ann. God Bless you.

Raby H.
July 16, 2016 7:15 am

It’s pretty surreal that the economic crisis in Venezuela was mainly due to the decrease in oil production and Revelation 6 verse mentions “…do not harm the oil…” Shows how greedy these wicked leaders are and heartless on top of that because of the satanic agenda being implemented day in and day out. Nevertheless, with God’s righteous judgement, deliverance will be manifested in all aspects and we have to pray even for our enemies to be delivered (Matthew 5:44). Now is the time more than ever to raise up and preach the gospel of truth in a world shutting out the Most High. To the other LORD’s intercessory prayer warriors, I ask that you place God’s remnant in prayer of protection in the name of Jesus and also continuously be in agreeance with the Lord’s Will for everyone’s future endeavors in His Kingdom. We need direction like never before and I pray each and every one of us His children receive clear instructions on how to combat the enemies attacks and what’s to come in the name of Jesus. Rooting for you all my brothers and sisters in the Lord!

Beverly David
Beverly David
July 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Raby, I agree with you that we as the body of Christ should be praying for one another. This is a most difficult time and so many are being attacked by the enemy. Many are having health and mental issues and many other problems as well. It is very rare for me to have dreams or words of prophesy as some on here have. What I do have is a heart for people and I grieve when anyone is suffering. I do and will continue to intercede for Z3 people and others in the body of Christ. I know some of you are getting tired of all the bad news that we keep hearing about and you wonder how you will be able to continue much longer. I am praying for a protective hedge to be placed around each of you and for our Father to strengthen each of you. I am not telling you this to make me look good. Believe me, God is really talking to me about what changes I need. I just want you to know that when you are having difficulty dealing with these times and feel alone, I am praying continually for you. I am probably the least of all of you, but this is the ministry He has given me.

Tammy
Tammy
July 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Beverly thank you so much for telling us and for doing the vital work of a pray warrior!! May God Bless and guide you.

Beverly David
Beverly David
July 18, 2016 5:21 am

Tammy, all of us at this very unique time in history need to learn to rely on the Lord completely. The enemy knows he has little time left and wants to destroy us. I am realizing more and more that we can not depend on ourselves to make decisions or do anything on our own without the help of the Holy Spirit. You just don’t know who to trust any more or what situation you may be getting in that could be a hinderance or even dangerous. All this means is that we now need to be walking in the Spirit and less in the physical. God bless you.

SusanY
July 17, 2016 3:19 pm

God bless you Beverly.

Beverly David
Beverly David
July 18, 2016 5:02 am

Susan Y thank you. I do need the blessings of our Lord.

ben
Beverly David
Beverly David
July 18, 2016 5:01 am

Ben, I will send my email address to you today.

brian
brian
July 16, 2016 11:15 am

venezuala is in that position because of the socialist and communist policies

Dean
Dean
July 16, 2016 5:50 pm

The Greek word for “oil” in Revelation is elaion. It is specifically olive oil.

Raby H.
July 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks Dean for that. Right before I read your comment the Lord was teaching about Greek and the New Testament haha cool thing about the verses 5-6 is that it still reflects an economic crisis and wicked schemes by the elite.

Ed Sain
Ed Sain
July 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Japan has no oil and yet they have an economy. Venezuela should not have attempted to live off of only oil.

Venezuela is suffering because its leaders promised something for nothing, and the people abandoned God, and believed the golden calf idolatrous promises of athiest communists.

Lora
Lora
July 16, 2016 3:28 am

Jawohl, mein Herr. Yes, Sir. This unfortunately confirms David Wilkersons vision and my own observations. Right now, on the surface, it doesnt look like this is happening, but it is. The tides are changing in Germany and have done for anwhile. Jim Willies warned of a collapse of Deutsche Bank. That would take down the rest. I am very grieved by the betrayal of the elite on the German people and all other people. And to think that all of this istaged, that we are dying and being destroyed for a Satan’s elite. I have had enough.
Maybe its time to share my own vision for Germany. I am German by birth and grew up there till 1995′, when I left for the UK.
There is very little prophetic made public for Europe. I cant find any decent websites. Nothing pooled together.

Thank you Kevin. God bless you.
Lora

Chloe
Chloe
July 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi Lora, I look forward to hearing your vision for Germany. I agree with you about prophecies not being made public for Europe’s future. I have gathered what I could but most of it points to the economic collapse and the rise of some sort of European Union Version 2. I was personally given a vision last March but I have not yet heard anything that would confirm/refute what I saw. Lately I even wondered if this lack of prophecy is caused by the fact that most of Christians in Europe are all sleeping (which made me very sad. I sure hope I am wrong!!!!). Italy is FULL of Christians (mostly Catholic) but I have NEVER met a single person here (professing Christian) who believes we are in the last days or had any vision or dream or prophecy. This grieves me greatly! God bless!

Boris
Boris
July 17, 2016 11:00 am

Chloe, I live in Switzerland and I am Catholic (therefore been a bit reluctant to post here). I do have brothers and sisters in Christ who are awake, and I also know a few priests who are very aware of where we are at. They are few and hard to find though. There’s watchmen spreading the word of the LORD, like
and
I do think about going to Brindisi if I get a chance in August.
God bless you sister

Chloe
July 17, 2016 11:40 am

Thank you Boris! That is so good to hear. I am not far from you cuz I live at lake Garda (northern tip of the lake)! I will check out these sites! God bless you!

Boris
Boris
July 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Not too far indeed;) I live in the Canton of Valais. It’s good to know there’s some z3ers in the vicinity!

Timothy
July 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi Chloe & Boris,
I am also Catholic (and am wide awake – smile); For some reason the Lord has given me the ‘eye’s’ to see what is going on. It can be frustrating when we try to share what is happening right now with others (and they don’t accept it). A neat story, back in the 1990’s there was a Catholic lady in Conyers Georgia who had several visions from our Lord, warning of what would happen if we did not repent (her name was Nancy Fowler). Our Lord has been trying to warn us as best He can. I actually visited her small farm, where they erected a large cross and a prayer room. She published her visions in a booklet entitled ‘I Am the Living Son of God’.

Blessings, Timothy

Boris
Boris
July 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Timothy,
I know exactly what you are talking about. So many shepards are leaving their sleeping sheep alone while the wolves sneak up to them. Those sheep who are awake are too often told to go back to sleep. Yet our true Pope (Benedict) is with us, and I am confident that he will go underground with the true remnant once we have to. His resignation letter in Latin actually contained a spelling error and is therfore not legal. So he is still our Pope. Certainly no coincidence but rather Divine providence.

Blessings to you brothers and sisters

Chloe
July 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Boris, I believe Terry Bennet said that many catholics will rise against the false leader of the catholic church and many will be persecuted. (I have not had a personal revelation about current pope but I am watching him very carefully because some things he has said recently made me very uncomfortable). I am not a catholic (I dont really belong to any. Just got saved a year ago by a dream) but my parents in law are devout catholics. They are like angels and truly love Jesus with all their heart. God bless.

Timothy
July 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Chloe, I am very skeptical of the current Pope. I don’t believe he is a true follower of Christ (and is a wolf in sheep’s clothing). A good website I recommend is http://www.barnhardt.biz. It contains columns by Ann Barnhardt (another Catholic). She is very critical of the current Pope (and i believe for good reason). First and foremost, we are brothers and sisters in Christ and (personally) I like to think of us all as brothers and sisters in Christ (irregardless of denomination). Together, we are His remnant. God Bless, Timothy.

Boris
Boris
July 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Very well said, Timothy.
I also feel uncomfortable about our current pope, and many other catholic friends and priests as well. Yet I feel the urge to pray for him to do God’s will. As I mentioned above I do believe that our previous pope Benedict still is the true pope.

Dean
Dean
July 17, 2016 3:37 pm

More specifically, St. Ann in fact claims Bergoglio is an antipope, and she makes a very solid case.

Dean
Dean
July 17, 2016 3:43 pm
Chloe
July 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Thanks Dean. I have no idea if he truly IS the false prophet but definitely somebody to watch carefully. Before I got saved, I used to love this pope like posting him all over my FB! After I got saved, I read the Bible back to back whole day and night for a month like 20 times and then realized some things he said did not match what is said in the Bible. I am hoping my parents in law would not blindly follow this man.

Chloe
July 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Thank you Timothy! I found a prophecy by a Norweigian woman but that is all about it actually. I will check it out!

Hernan
Hernan
July 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi Chloe, Europe is sleeping and doesn’t want to hear God. Governments and society in general are too much liberal, the only ways you hear about God coming from Europe (I’ve never been there) is from the Vatican, and that is sad because they are involved in idolatry and other things, much of them are not from God, but I think a significant number of catholics are sons of God even in Europe. Since the moment official protestant churchs of Europe are involving and supporting gay unions and marring them in this churches, ecumenism..abortion..yes I mean protestant churchs, Martin Luther, Calvin, Knox, Huss, are stirring in they tombs.

I knew about a finnish christian site (not catholic) regarding a lot of countries in the north of the contienent and others. Also I’ve seen a prophecy about Europe in an argentine site but it is in spanish (I am argentinean) I don’t know if I can translate. MAybe there are a lot of sites but I think languague is a problem. Francis IS NOT FROM GOD, and Benedict is not from God, be carefull.

God bless you !

Chloe
Chloe
July 18, 2016 6:51 am

Thanks Hernan! Yes, I am aware of the deception and confusion going on in Europe. At this point, ALL Christians of all denominations should be watchful and discard anything that is not in line with the Word of God. I have a good neighbor from Argentina here! God bless you!

Tammy
Tammy
July 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Lora, please do share your vision.

Marilee Alm
July 16, 2016 7:35 am

THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2016
As I heard of the terrorist attack in Nice, France into my spirit came these words. Take them to our LORD in prayer, take everything to Him for clarification, understanding and truth.

“No nation on earth will be exempt from the carnage perpetrated against its people. One then another will be taken to the brink of insanity as they attempt to make sense of all that is happening.

Warnings have gone unheeded, the cries of the lost have been ignored as My people grew more complacent and accepting of status quo. Now time has ended..” (I ask what was the meaning of ‘now time has ended? I heard:) “the times of warning, the times for silence, the times of My withholding judgements long overdue, now is the time…

Warnings have ceased and the carnage has begun. Will you speak or still remain silent? Little time remains as freedoms erode and voices are silenced.

I have warned. Be prepared. Enough.”

“For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil.” Ecclesiastes 12:14
“For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?” 1 Peter 4:17

Peggy A.
July 16, 2016 7:45 am

I recognize Marilee’s words posted above as being those of Ali Winters (a watchmanonthewall).

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 16, 2016 6:05 am

I have seen the collapse of Germany in a dream myself before and people were loosing everything

Fritz
Fritz
July 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Can you give us some details about your dream? Thanks.

Joe
Joe
July 17, 2016 10:16 am

Just received this from India.The biggest Bank, State Bank Of India,has stopped accepting US Dollar cheques. BRICS know the end of Dollar is near.

Joe
Joe
July 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Sorry it is state bank of travancore,a subsidiary of state bank of india.

Dave T
Dave T
July 16, 2016 3:43 pm

In regards to, “Do not harm the oil” Rev 6;6

It could mean a number of things here.
I had a friend who is with the Lord now gave an interesting theory on oil. He said, oil deep in the ground acts as shock absorbers to absorb the shock of the tectonic plates. We have taken the oil out of the ground and as a result earthquakes have increased.
A shock absorber (in reality, a shock “damper”) is a mechanical or hydraulic device designed to absorb and damp shock impulses. It does this by converting the kinetic energy of the shock into another form of energy (typically heat) which is then dissipated.

Interested in your comments here !!!

Also oil can mean as per link underneath.

Dean
Dean
July 16, 2016 6:09 pm

On the page you cited, they write:
“Others have understood the reference to oil as pertaining to the marking upon the foreheads of the servants of God who are anointed for protection during this time…”

Although I would say “sealing” instead of “marking,” this is what I believe to be the deeper meaning of the reference.

They go on to say:
“…but this seems unlikely since the context concerns food supply and famine.”

But, we should never forget what Famous Amos tells us in chapter 8, verses 11 & 12:
“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.”

So, to me it seems pretty clear that Amos is telling us that those whose minds are being sealed with the truth shall not want for knowledge of the Word of God.

Even only looking at the shallow interpretation, I don’t understand why they say the cited interpretation seems unlikely. I’m pretty sure the “servants of God who are anointed for protection” probably eat food, and would be affected by a famine of food.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
July 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Kevin… I noticed that you were in Germany but got paid in dollars. I think this confirmation that the euro will crash before the dollar.

Marilee Alm