Violent Terrorist Attacks and Flooding Coming to America

terrorist
Right before the terrorist attacks in Paris, God gave me a dream. In this dream He handed me a scroll, but it was a living scroll.

It was alive, yet it was on parchment paper. The Lord narrated parts of it to me. My daughter and I unrolled the scroll and saw it had news articles on it and prophecies. It said terrorism was getting ready to come to America and there would be violence like we have never seen before, horrible violence.

Also on the scroll was a picture of a man on fire. It was like he was alive and I could see the pain and fear in his eyes and his face, yet he was engulfed in flames.

The scroll also said there would be flooding on the east coast of the United States, reaching all the way to Raleigh Durham, NC.  I live in NC, so I am sure other areas were also flooded, but what I saw was specific to my area. I was told there would be dead bodies everywhere and plagues. God showed me it wouldn’t even be safe to go to the grocery store. I was instructed to move to the mountains. My husband works from home so we are able to do that, thank God.

I found Z3 News the week I had the dream of the scroll and found so many of the same scenarios being given.

Katie Troutman

Author: Katie Troutman

The Lord has carried Katie Troutman through many dark times and much heartache, including a life of abuse, which started as a child. At age nineteen she was saved and has leaned on the Lord ever since! She started receiving dreams from the Lord from the very beginning. She has been involved in her local church ministry preaching and teaching. Today she is a wife and mother who has had many years of walking on the mountain top in victory with God.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 25, 2016 7:29 PM

Hi Katie… I just wanted to comment on the coastal NC flood which you saw on the scroll. I live in down-east NC about half way between Raleigh and the coast. I used to do a lot of big game fishing in the Gulf Stream at various points off the Carolina coastline. The Gulf Stream actually runs along the continental slope on the eastern US coast. Within a few miles, the water depth would drop from 100 feet to over 4000 feet. NC fishermen have long talked about the coming big tsunami. As the story goes… a major rockslide on the continental shelf will create a 400-500 foot tsunami that could reach Raleigh. I have read several different prophecies now where God is showing such an event. I also read an article a few years back on how a few nuclear torpedoes fired into the continental shelf could be used to trigger such an event. Such an event would take out most of our military bases on the east coast. In just NC… Camp Lejeune, Fort Bragg, and Seymour-Johnson AFB would all be under water.

I am too old to move to the mountains… but I think it was a wise move on your part. The Holy Spirit has confirmed the prophecy in my spirit. As long as I know that I am covered in the blood… I can handle being covered by Water. Going to my heavenly home is sounding better everyday. God bless you-all.

Mark Sellers
January 25, 2016 1:04 PM

Reminds me of the dream (posted elsewhere on this site) about the men being burned as God’s judgment. I think there were 4 of them, naked, being burned…

I’ve had dreams of terrorists, and in each one, God led me to confront them, point my finger and rebuke and bind them in the Name & Blood of Jesus and they all either fell to the ground, or became paralyzed and were unable to complete their attacks…

Our Victory is in Jesus!!

Linda Clay
January 25, 2016 4:32 PM

AMEN Mark . . . May it be so and may those terrorists hear the Good News of Jesus Christ . . Repent and Saved. . . Less souls for the kingdom of darkness and MORE SOULS for the Kingdom of Heaven. Imagine how BOLD they would be for JESUS.

Kurt
Kurt
October 11, 2016 7:25 AM

North Carolina flooding is happening right now. I Googled Raleigh North Carolina and there was a flood warning stating: At 10:39 PM EDT, emergency management officials reported flooding across the warned area. Some locations that will experience flooding include: Raleigh, Fayetteville, Rocky …

Lets look at this prophecy again.

Pamela Banda
August 2, 2017 5:23 AM

Do you live in the mountains of N.C. or did you move to the Ozarks?

Hope
Hope
February 1, 2016 8:15 PM

I live in the Charlotte area in NC and dont know anyone that believes like I do. My husband doesn’t believe and I can’t talk with him about anything related to the Lord, his return or the times we are living in. I do feel alone, so if there is anyone in my area, I would love to hear from you. ceee.smith@gmail.com

Abby
Abby
June 3, 2017 11:26 AM

Hope, we are both so similar. We both live on the East Coast (Maryland is where I live) and nobody I know feels the same way I do about my faith. I have no one to talk to about prophecy or the Rapture, except for everyone on Z3. I recently joined in April, and it helps me so much with staying strong. Even though almost everyone here is older than I am (I’m 15), that doesn’t mean I’m treated as anything less. We are all one in Christ. Sometimes, God speaks to me through articles here. I’m glad we’re not alone

February 1, 2016 10:42 PM

You are not alone Hope. So many others who visit Z3 have shared very similar comments, including me! I am so thankful to connect with people like you even if it is only in cyberspace.

Hope
Hope
February 3, 2016 1:25 PM

Thank you Mr. Bailey

Hope
Hope
February 3, 2016 1:27 PM

I am so glad to have Z3! It has been such a blessing!

Katie
Katie
February 3, 2016 1:34 PM

Hi Hope, you really aren’t alone. I feel the same way it feels so good to connect with people on here that understand the times we are in. It is the BEST website for Christians to connect and to hear from the Spirit of God. God Bless you Hope (;

February 3, 2016 2:04 PM

That means a lot to me Hope. Thanks for sharing that.

Katie
Katie
January 25, 2016 8:07 PM

Hi Wiley…Thank you so much for taking time to talk to me. Thank you for your knowledge and for the confirmation you have given to me. Wiley, I appreciate it more that you know. I’m going to jump out on a limb here and I don’t even know if you would but Wiley if you want to come with our family we will bring you and provide for you. God Bless you Wiley. My family and I will pray for you. Thank you for your wisdom and kindness. Thank you for sharing.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
January 26, 2016 12:23 AM

Wow Katie… You are so kind and caring. I didn’t mean to sound marooned or forsaken… but just old and tired. After prayerful consideration, the wife and I decided several years ago that we will ride out the last days here at home. We have deep family roots here and the Lord has not instructed us to leave.

It is important that all true Christians realize that death is life. Men should be taught not to fear death… but to fear God and a death without Gods Glory and Honor. Sooner or later, at an appointed time… We will all meet our maker… and there is nothing sad about that.

John 5:24 (KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Katie
Katie
January 26, 2016 4:24 AM

You absolutely did not sound that way and I totally understand your position and quite honestly feel the same way! If it weren’t for His instructions to us we would stay and go home! My husband and I feel the exact same way!

Dee Roberts
Dee Roberts
January 25, 2016 12:29 PM

My husband and I live in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area of Tennessee. We are prepared as the Lord instructed us to be. I am grateful to those who have shared their dreams with Z3News and have given the word of our Lord. We are ready to help others also. Anyone living in our area?
kionadee@aol.com

carleton
carleton
January 25, 2016 9:24 AM

i dreamt this dream on (1/24/16,I was watching this take place in the dream/Terrorists, one night were doing home invasions simultaneously around the country, killing people in their houses,but,not robbing them.They were like coordinated attacks.Then i was shown that terrorists had a list of about seven seven different categories of people on a hit list that they were killing that Day.This seemed like One day of coordinated attacks all over the USA.One of the categories on the list was law enforcement officers,and another group were people that work in the utilities/power industries

Katie
Katie
February 3, 2016 1:38 PM

These are such scary times but I know that somehow we will make it through them if we truly stay anchored in Jesus. We just have to place our hope into Him for our future and keep our eye on the prize of eternity. This too shall pass.

Carolyn Hoffman
Carolyn Hoffman
January 25, 2016 5:04 AM

Is there anyone who lives in Los Angeles area? Anybody in right mind would not live here, but this is where I am. My daughter’s work is here and she lives with me, so I guess God wants me here for a reason. I really do not feel safe here and it is very lonely not knowing anyone who is awake that i could connect with. So if anybody out there who lives here please contact me also c7hoffman@gmail.com.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
January 25, 2016 12:09 AM

How about in Lake County, Florida? I honestly can’t find any. Not even from my own church! If there are any in the Lake County, Florida.area, please contact me kenroberts.kr15@gmail.com I would love to meet you!