Violent Storm Approaching the East Coast of United States

evilskyOn August 18 2015, I was inquiring of the Lord about America and other nations and the time of judgment, and asking the Lord what we could expect and what we should do, when I began sensing a very dark, very violent storm approaching the east coast of America, and Washington, D.C. in particular. I saw very dark, swirling clouds and waters, but overall I sensed “violent.”

In my spirit I saw a giant hand pick up a wicked man, and I saw he could not escape. The hand picked up the man in a way that caused the man’s face to look upwards. I saw his fear, and that he knew there was no escape. I knew in my spirit the righteous were safe, they were being protected from its destruction. And I knew just as well that the wicked could not escape,

The time has come, My people, for what is wrong to be made right. My plan of justice will now play out for each nation and its inhabitants.

I desire you would make the wrongs in your life right. Grant forgiveness where there has been only anger. Ask forgiveness where it is needed. Be sure all in your house is in order for My coming.

(I felt He meant visitations, but I feel VERY STRONGLY that we need to do this before mid-September this year.)

Show kindness to those who grieve and give to those in need. Do not put off these things – do them now! What you receive in time to come depends on this.

Pray. Pray daily, and many times a day for those you love and that I may save the lost. Do not delay or let the enemy distract you from prayer as it is of the utmost importance.

Do not delay – you have asked to know My heart. You have asked what you should do. These are My instructions to you.

Obey Me now.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. (Matthew 5:22-24)

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. (Matthew 6:15)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

James Elsea
James Elsea
August 23, 2015 9:36 AM

Just recently the wife of the pastor in a local Church in my area had a dream that God gave her. No words were spoken and no sounds. She saw a map of America with no clouds. Then, thick black clouds formed and covered the entire US. Her dream ended there. I feel this helps comfirm what Glynda Linkous and others are seeing. A big time shaking is coming.

rustyrayl
rustyrayl
August 27, 2015 6:41 PM

I had a Dream on Tisha B’ AV 2015 that I was riding in a black van ( I do not own a van ) we were moving on the Arlington side of the Potomac River on the way to I-495. I was leaving my work in DC to go back to my home in Michigan. I looked Outside the window and on my left was a tornado about 100 feet from the van, I kept hoping the driver would go faster but he kept the same pace. I looked out the rear window behind us and saw an enormous Tornado on the Washington Mall headed straight for the Washington Monument.

Bill Weather
August 25, 2015 10:26 PM

There really is a violent storm approaching. Tropical storm Erika is forming and weather tracks have it hitting Florida next week as a possible strong hurricane.

August 26, 2015 12:47 AM

Who better to give us the latest weather report than weather?

Linda Hasche
August 24, 2015 2:53 AM

We will see and hear more people who receive revelations for the Holy Spirit. The Bible tells us this will happen in Acts 2:17-18 , which refers to Joel 2:28-29:
“ It will come about after this
That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
Your young men will see visions.
“Even on the male and female servants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

Linda Hasche
August 24, 2015 2:53 AM

Correction: from the Holy Spirit

Jen
Jen
August 23, 2015 11:38 AM

Thank you for sharing this. The Lord laid a heavy burden/urgency on my heart to do a fast and consecrate myself to him completely for the 40 days leading up to the day of attonement. This includes 1)repentance, asking him to reveal those things to me that I need to repent of-especially forgiving those who have wronged me.2)Fasting and praying for family members and those he lays on my heart who are backslidden or unsaved. 3)Laying everything else aside to focus on intimacy with him. This is the last chance before the worse things start unfolding for us to get as close to Jesus as we possibly can. We’re about to see something unfold that we’ve never experienced before…please prepare yourselves. I know we’ve heard his judgements are coming for so long, but its now knocking on our door.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
August 23, 2015 6:02 AM

Mm hmm. 🙂 How do you know this is from God ? How do we ? Seems vague … mystical … What is it ? When ? Ever meet God ? I had one encounter that lasted for maybe 12 seconds … after which ( fading for about 10 minutes, ) I could look at any land or building and tell you every detail about it going back to creation clear to the present. I was aware what was happening everywhere within about a 2 mile radius !!! Things no human would know or would occur to a person. The air was so thick I couldn’t move my arms and His power and intelligence was so overwhelming I had to shake it off or I would’ve died ! I was in His partial temporary manifest presence … barely higher than a rodent ! The toughest biker would’ve quivered in his boots and fell unconscious. Another time when He revealed to me about GMO, I was given 2 dreams back to back the same night of a corn cob floating in the air and an extremely nasty chemical taste in my mouth so bad it woke me up. There were more things. People should be careful saying this and that is “from The Lord.” When it “is” from Him … you’ll know. And like the bible, it won’t be vague. Repent and pray for specificity, and see what happens … “I reckon,” He might answer. 🙂

August 23, 2015 2:03 PM

Prophetic visions are like little pieces of a puzzle. When we put all the pieces together we can see a clearer picture of what is coming. This word about a storm hitting Washington DC confirms what the Lord revealed to Terry Bennett, TD Hale, and Stephen Hanson. I summarized their revelations in my previous post, “Obama Will Not Be Taken Out of Office.” So I believe what she saw is not a natural storm, but a political crisis, civil unrest, and martial law.

Karen Sue
August 24, 2015 2:15 PM

I agree with you James. I felt that same way as I read the revelation. Yes, storms will come and go, but the heaviness of what is coming, already is, just waiting for that moment to step up, no time to opt in, or opt out, but now. Today is the acceptable day, and today the Lord sets before us a blessing or cursing, and He admonishes us to choose life!

Javita
Javita
August 23, 2015 5:13 PM

James, Awhile back you wrote something pertaining to that you would be writing a post soon about to whether to stay in America or leave America. I was looking forward to the revelation you have been shown. Did I miss the post or are you still formulating and trusting God in the timing of this post.

August 23, 2015 9:28 PM

Sorry for the delay. I have a rough draft, but have been pulled in many directions. Actually the delay has helped me solidify my views. I have been seeking the Lord and I believe he has been making it clearer to me. Thanks for your patience.

Joe
August 23, 2015 8:56 AM
Josey, there have been countless people over the last several weeks/months that have indicated that God has given them a word. You evidently are one such person too, with your above statement. To me, this phenomenon started with Harold Camping when he stated his end-time prediction(s). It has intensified greatly as we’ve moved from 2014 into 2015. Now, everybody and their brother claims to have a word from the Lord. Can you expect a complete stranger out there to take your word (from the Lord) over anybody else that also claims to have a word/encounter from the Lord? If you expect somebody to take your word as the gospel truth then how are you any different from anyone else that claims to have received a word from the Lord and expects everyone to believe them? All of this has troubled me greatly. I don’t have that kind of arrangement with the Lord. He doesn’t write things in the clouds for me or yell down at me from Heaven that he’s going to destroy everybody. Rather he guides me day by day, as I’ve seen in looking back on the years I’ve lived thus far. I’ve always seemed to be guided into the right job at the right time, or we could talk about how I feel led to move to the United States 10 years ago, when there is no way I would’ve ever said before that was in my original life plan. And yet, here I am. And, the people I’ve met at the right time…. there is no way it’s coincidence. I already worry too much about life and take things too seriously. It has been that way for decades. All of this doomsday talk this year has severely affected me on top of that – and not… Read more »
Josey Wales
Josey Wales
August 23, 2015 8:58 PM

Mr. Joe – The new world order scum would LOVE to discredit the alternative media by hyping up that there’s going to be a crash and war, etc., THEN inject a trillion or so of their monopoly $ into the system to carry us one more year … then when alternative media cries wolf again in 2016 no one would listen and WHAM !!! None of us mere humans know 100 % for sure the exact what’s and whens. Having said that … there’s nothing the new world order can do to stop GODS JUDGEMENT. I believe there will be SOMETHING this sep / oct. Get ready to rock.

Karen Sue
August 24, 2015 2:10 PM

First thing this morning on Drudge, -666!

August 23, 2015 8:38 PM

What words are you referring to regarding an event in September? There is only one that I can recall, but even that was not specific to September because it identified a four month period from September to December. That was from Mena Lee Grebin. I don’t recall anyone having a word about something happening in September. Even Jonathan Cahn never claimed the Lord showed him anything would happen in September. He only pointed out the timing of the events in 2001 and 2008 and the possibility of something happening in September 2015. I would not be surprised if we get through September without a cataclysmic event because the Lord never told me anything would happen then. So please let us know who you are hearing these words from.

Joe
August 24, 2015 11:42 AM
Hey James, to be clear I am not criticizing you. That was not my intent, and if I came across that way, then I apologize. My statement about September was a general statement. If a person just googles the subject of September 2015 they will find all kinds of people (many of them from Christian websites) have stated that they believe there is going to be a significant event in September. Indeed, there are various websites providing dozens of reasons why September is the month that something big is going to happen. If you enlarge out the time frame between now and the end of the year (with regard to some kind of an event occurring), the list of people indicating they believe something is going to happen grows even larger. My concern is that we really haven’t seen this kind of date setting since 2000. People still laugh about the hype of 2000, and of how nothing really happened. I believe a big change is coming to this country, and to the world at large, VERY SOON. If I did not believe that, I wouldn’t have made the extensive preparations that I’ve made. My point was simply that when we give specific months and/or a time frame I fear that some people will just tune out if that predicted time (for something to happen) comes and goes without any significant event happening. Nobody (with half a brain) can deny that we live in ever rapidly changing and volatile times. Indeed many secular folks (people like Jim Willie come to mind) have warned that our current way of life is not sustainable and that sooner rather than later the system will collapse upon itself. So, I believe something is going to happen. I just don’t want people to get caught… Read more »
August 24, 2015 1:51 PM

Okay, thanks for explaining that. I have heard the same rumors about September, but I don’t pay much attention to rumors. I do pay attention when someone credible claims they heard from the Lord, but haven’t heard anything like that yet, other than Mena Lee Grebin saying Sept to Dec.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
August 25, 2015 9:51 PM

Yes James, I believe Neville Johnson also made mention of things will no longer be the same after the last of the blood moons in September (Lancaster 2014 ?). He also mentioned that this fall will be difficult to get through.

August 26, 2015 12:51 AM

I heard him say after the day of atonement 2015 there is no more time. By no more time he meant no more delay in the judgment of God falling on our nation. The day of atonement falls on September 23rd, less than a month from now.