“Violence and protest against this announcement will escalate further and there will be no peace.”

My beloved, I tell you now that you are ever closer to the time of tremendous sorrow, horrendous destruction, and satanic chaos in your world. You need to be prepared for what comes by being under the shadow of the Almighty, where the enemy fears to tread and where My protection is all around you.

So many of My children have again allowed themselves to be deceived by the masquerade of the enemy. This is not at all good, for your world is beginning to change at lightning speed and it will even become quicker as war engulfs the entire sphere of the earth.

Nearly every piece to the puzzle is now in place. Notice what has transpired in My land, Israel, and My city, Jerusalem, as of late; it is not to be taken lightly. The recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is truth. It is what has been intended by Me for thousands of years and it is where I shall rule and reign on My throne, and then there will be peace in Jerusalem.

The plan of the enemy right now is to take a good thing like this and turn it around and make it evil. This is what the enemy has done since his fall, and his deception is far greater than ever before. You already see violence and protest against this has escalated greatly since the announcement, and it will escalate further and there will be no peace. This is the plan of the enemy to cause My land, Israel, and the apple of My eye, Jerusalem, to be divided in the name of peace.

You will see this done soon and then I will do some dividing of My own! Not only will I separate the holy from the profane, the clean from the unclean, the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the goats, the wise from the foolish, and the multitudes from the faithful few; I will divide the lands of those who dare to defy Me and do that which I have forbidden. It is written and it shall come to pass, for I cannot lie.

To those in America, do not believe the lie that all is well and that you will be blessed by the actions of your current leader. The announcement is part of the enemy’s plan for world war and the death of billions of souls. Evil men behind the scenes have been setting up this very scenario for well over 100 years. Their plan shall become a trap for themselves, for even though they may try, they cannot help but do what is written, but they do it of their own accord because they are of their father, the devil.

America, you are Babylon, and you will be the one most responsible for the division of My land and city when your beloved king (Hint: It’s not Jesus) returns. Mark My words, they will come true. My clock (Israel) is ticking ever faster now, so watch her and pray.

My children, I need to be first in your lives. This is especially true now because the fiery event I have told you about is so very close now. You need to put Me before everything else.

Many plots, plans, and schemes have been sent from the enemy against My people to keep them from spending intimate time with Me. Even ministries that I have given you cannot come before your intimate time with Me. This is part of the spiritual war that is being waged, because it is during this time that I speak to you. It is during your intimate time with Me that your armor is put on and strengthened. It is an armor of light, though it has different parts, as Paul has said.

The enemy can attack you without your armor on, and without protection from Me, he can take you out and lead you into destruction. If this happens, you will not be helping Me in the final harvest and you will not reap the great rewards that I have purposed for you to receive.

You see, is not about just surviving what is coming so you can boast that you survived, it is to do My Kingdom work, reaping the great harvest. You need to be full and overflowing with My Holy Spirit oil in order to complete this work. You need to be filled continuously, each and every day; that is My will for you. I know the plans that I have for you, plans of good and not for evil, not for harm. My plans are perfect. My plans have the best outcome for you. To be full and overflowing with My Holy Spirit oil is the best thing that can happen to you on this Earth. So this is what you must seek!

When you seek Me, you must humble yourself and seek Me with all of your heart and an increased measure of My Holy Spirit is what I give you. Soon, I will increase your capacity to hold more of My Spirit.

No man or woman will continue following Me during the calamity and destruction that is coming without being full of My Spirit. When you are full of My Spirit, you will be holy as I am Holy, and you will complete the works that I have ordained for you to do since before there was time.

I bid you now to Come Away With Me, My Love! Spend time with just Me, no one else and nothing else. Talk to Me, pray to Me, worship Me, and the true desires of your heart will be yours. I do not speak of things in this physical realm, I am speaking about the spiritual realm. For this Earth will soon pass away, but the treasures that you have stored up in Heaven will last for eternity. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Come into My presence often and let Me fill you and overwhelm you, My remnant/bride! Cherish these last remaining moments of peace.

Jesus Christ
Yahusha Hamashiach

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so in December 2015 he started a blog site called Holy Spirit Wind.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 13, 2017 1:12 AM

Thank you Jeff for this TRUE word from the Holy God we serve. As much as my heart is turned toward our Savior, and the daily time I desire to spend with Him; I also find many additional “things” that get in the way every single day now. The past year has been crazy for me. I used to pray a nice long time every morning, but this past year, my whole day has been turned upside down. I don’t like this at all. I wonder if I’m the only Christian who is going though this. I don’t think I’m “lukewarm,” but I am allowing too many things to come between me and the Lord. This is not normal for me. Yes, my age affects this to some degree, and poor health, at age almost 76, but I just want to encourage others to keep on keeping on, and don’t give up your time with the Almighty God.

Paula
Paula
December 13, 2017 4:48 AM

Linda, I am in the same boat as you. This year my time of intimacy spent with the Lord has been eroded and I am struggling to get back to that secret place with Him. But yesterday I heard in my spirit “Even if you have to crawl your way back to Me, crawl!” So right now that’s what I’m doing.

I also agree that this is a TRUE WORD from the Lord.

Jamie
Jamie
December 13, 2017 8:29 AM

You might find comfort in reading John of the Cross’ work on the Dark Night of the Soul. God may be weaning you of a feelings based walk with him and moving toward true union.

Paula
Paula
December 14, 2017 5:09 AM

Thank you Jamie! Will definitely check it out.

Kathy C
Kathy C
December 13, 2017 1:00 AM
Brother Jeff—Thank you , the brightness of this word from the Lord warms my soul and spirit after another day of many in the land of much testing . Hopefully God has had His way in me to His point of burring ME out of the way for His glory—! After many weeks of taking much care of our daughter, we have been gifted with a new grandson . Covet any prayers for this beautiful family that are not walking with the Lord as of yet Knowing the time we are headed for, the news of her pregnancy was a bit troublesome — BUT God has a plan —praying she will call upon His plan for her life . Amen to all you stated . This news of Jerusalem as capitol and moving the embassy came even faster than I expected —-events seem to be accelerating for sure. At the assembly we attend, the worship, call to the alter for prayer – healing and the gifts of Spirit and words of wisdom are flowing. There are only three couples that are AWAKE to what is up on God’s time table . The Rapture —before any real events , is a stumbling block that will cause much tribulation in their walk of faith. I’m a loving thorn in their side ! Side note—the chemtrails are like a thick blanket , worse than ever and still people we talk to refuse to look up —it’s right in their face –and lungs also ! No weapon formed against us shall stand !
Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
December 14, 2017 3:52 AM

I’m glad you posted this word from Jeff, James. It really rings true with me and I feel like time is getting so close for this event. Even with the Christmas season and all the joys we want to experience this time of year, I am still feeling that tugging that something big aka the ‘event’ is getting close to its fulfillment. We need to keep our hearts and spiritual ears open to the Holy Spirit’s leading more than ever and keep trying to wake people up while we can. And draw near to God! Now more than ever cause when this thing hits it will change things as we know it. I did a little Christmas shopping yesterday but still felt led to not stop stocking up on more food. God has even provided us with two deer already and another freezer and one of my spiritual friends advised me to ‘ fill it up’ while we can (not much work right now). So God has provided there and I feel really led to buy things that I can fix with deer meat like chili, stew, roasts, etc. I believe He is getting us prepared to go for a time when we won’t be able to buy what we need.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
December 12, 2017 11:09 PM

All signs, All recent words are now affirming and confirming each other, and our time is indeed short. There is no going back, there is no relaxation of future plans and schemes and desires of men with long term goals for one’s life. It truly is time to prepare in every way and sanctify Jesus in your hearts and be ever ready for your role to be fulfilled until you/we are no more afoot on this earth.

Savage
Savage
December 13, 2017 8:24 PM

“because the fiery event I have told you about is so very close now” – what fiery event?

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
December 13, 2017 12:32 AM

Jeff, is it possible that God showed you the prominent return of Obama in the statement: “America, you are Babylon, and you will be the one most responsible for the division of My land and city when your beloved king (Hint: It’s not Jesus) returns.”

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
December 14, 2017 3:58 AM

Read Marty Breeden’s dream of Dec. 4th about the black horse – The Call of The Bride. Goes along with this word.

tmp
December 12, 2017 11:35 PM

Would someone wiser than I am please explain this part to me. Who is our “beloved king”?

December 13, 2017 1:58 AM

Obama.

Sam
Sam
December 12, 2017 11:04 PM
Thanks a lot Jeff for giving our Saviour’s message. They know that they need to fake the battle of armagedon to be able to offer the anti christ as the christ to the lukewarm christians, catholics and the rest. They have gathered the jews to the promised land not to bless them but to eventually slaughter them all as they did in Holocaust. They know that islam is straightly from the pit of hell so why feeling any threat from that side, the real threat to their kingdom is from jews for if they come to their sense and find their saviour it will be over for those who have been in the business of self prophesy for over 70 years now. And their next self prophesy will be to fake the battle of armagedon and to kill 2 third of the inhabitants of the promised land all from the jewish side as it is prophesized and then establish their world government from Jerusalem with no jews around with deceived christians and with their muslim friends. We really need to pray for the jews of Israel to come to their Saviour and to realize what has been happening to them over the past 100 years as a result of rejecting their saviour and giving their fate to the hands of seceret societies right from the orders of Satan. As the lord has cleared it in the message given to you he will catch them all in their last step supernaturally and miraculously and we need not to be worried that their plan will be completed. We need to pray for 144000 to be lifted and to lift others and we need to humble ourselves so that we can be given more revelations by which many deceived chriatians can come out… Read more »