Utopian Deception Now Being Perpetrated on the Church

utopia

On March 6, 2016 during my early morning prayer time, I received the following word.

“My Church is half asleep and half dressed. Deception rages within her pulpits with lies and promises of a Utopia lifestyle on this earth, free from pain, problems, and persecution. A Fairy tale lie of no sorrow exists in the sermons of this nation. My Bride has been fooled into believing all is well.

Where are the judgments prophesied? Where are the attacks? Where are the sounds of the battering rams tearing down our walls?

For thus saith the Lord, wake up from your slumber! Get dressed and flee your whoredoms of idolatry. Prepare yourself, for soon I will manifest My glory. In the darkest hour, My light will shine. My word, My truth will prevail, and out of the ashes of calamity, a new Church, a new Body will be revealed! The first church will be the last church and the last church will be the first. I always save the best for last!”

I questioned the Father regarding what He meant about the first church, last church. He explained to me the model and template of the first church (in the book of Acts) has ALWAYS been the plan; we are the ones who changed the original purpose, mandate, and mission of the church. We have been modernized as a church, but our message and our mission has been diluted! There is an ACTS chapter 2 part 2 coming soon!

After giving me this direct word, the Father began showing me through scripture the leaders of the church are falling into deception concerning this election. The church has shifted from a “judgment” is upon us mindset to an “all is well” outlook.  This is a very dangerous position for the Body of Christ to be in.

A Utopia deception is now being perpetrated on the church, that a man (or woman) is going to change America, that judgment has been delayed and denied because of an election!

Just look outside the window, the earth is spinning out of control. The church is looking at a rigged stock market as God’s approval on our land. Or to say because it’s up, reaching higher, the Father has now looked upon us with eyes of Grace, and all the indictments against us are forgiven. We are being fooled into a deep slumber of deception!

Preachers say look at Nineveh, see God will overlook our sin (if we repent with our lips); we can have more years of plenty. Yes He does forgive and will forgive, but we are not Nineveh, we are Babylon!

The last time I looked at Christian television, I didn’t see any Jonah’s in sackcloth and ashes pleading with our nation to turn back to God! My mailbox is full of ministries asking for money, but few are pleading with God for a Reformation or Great awakening!  I am not denigrating the ones who are crying out, but we are being led astray from reality. The church is not repenting, America is not turning back to God, we are hoping for a change politically to keep the good times rolling.

America’s church leaders fall prey every election cycle to anyone who says, “God bless America,” and promises prosperity for all! We have entered the Utopia deception and our preachers have led us here!

The Father gave me Jeremiah 23 and Jeremiah 28 to prove His point. This reveals to us that though we have a tremendous future in Him, the path in which we arrive is not a political one, but one that was paved by the first church. A Remnant church is being birthed in America and it will be forged in the fires of calamity! We will be no different than the first church. For sake of space I will highlight some verses, but I encourage you to read the entirety of these two chapters.

Jeremiah 23 begins with a warning.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.  (Jeremiah 23:1)

The understanding of this verse is that God will not tolerate His sheep to be led astray to the slaughter. The shepherds are to lead His sheep into the paths of righteousness, into the confines of Holiness, and into the depths of His word. We are currently being led astray, out of righteousness, holiness, and His word.

Verses 2 through 8 are great promises to the Remnant church being brought together. I believe that is happening right now! Righteousness will be the fuel for this next great move of God!

Verses 9 through 17 reveal where the church leadership is today. Prophets and preachers are telling us good days are ahead but read verse 17 closely.

They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. (Jeremiah 23:17)

You can hear church folks all across America say things are going to change with the elections; maybe God has changed His mind about judgment. Maybe things will be better come January 2017. Please look at verses 19 -20 and pray and ask the Father, is the whirlwind still coming? Don’t let a prophetic person replace your relationship with the Father, you ask Him.

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
20 The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. (Jeremiah 23:19-20)

Two things I want to point out here in these verses. Number one, a whirlwind of calamity is here upon our nation. Though you may not see it in totality, we are in a vortex of judgment. The whirlwind also speaks of confusion. The church is confused right now, at this moment the church doesn’t know if God meant everything He said concerning judgment in 2015! We are in a whirlwind of a Utopia deception!

The second point is God is not the author of confusion and where there is confusion (as well as envying and strife) there exists every evil work (1 Corinthians 14:33, James 3:16). He said in verse 20 you will consider it perfectly, meaning you will understand clearly. When? In the last days! The last days should be our clearest days of understanding, not confusion. We shouldn’t be fooled by the Beast system parading politicians who ALL have sold out in some way to Babylon! Unfortunately we have believed a lie.

The last point the Father led me to is found in Jeremiah 28. He shared with me that the spirit of Hananiah is upon the church. Please read the entire chapter. In it you will see the battle taking place right now within the prophetic camps of the Watchmen of God. In the end Jeremiah was vindicated and the Truth prevailed.

Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto Hananiah the prophet, Hear now, Hananiah; The LORD hath not sent thee; but thou makest this people to trust in a lie.
Therefore, thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the LORD. (Jeremiah 28:15-17)

So Hananiah the prophet died the same year in the seventh month.

I believe we are at this point right now in March 2016. One camp says so and so will be elected and all is well, the other camp says don’t let your guard down! Keep up the fight!

Whether the elections take place or are delayed, don’t be fooled into trusting a lie. There is no political solution to our terminal situation. Our only hope is in God directly intervening in the affairs of this planet. That’s His plan, and the church will fulfill His heart’s desire!

As a pastor and a watchman, I earnestly plead with you not to let your guard down. Do not walk into the web of the Utopia deception that is being spun in our churches, media, and through the Hananiah voices of this world. Keep preparing, keep praying, and continue to store food and necessities. The storm is not over, it has not been delayed, we are in the midst of it, and we just don’t realize it! The Church is about to receive her wakeup call and her marching orders.

1 Peter 4:17 will be fulfilled.

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:17)

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Michelle
Michelle
March 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Amen to this posting. God has pulled my husband and I out of any “organized” church in the last 2 years. Our homes are our churches, and we spend our spare time talking with Jesus. I felt guilty at first and took much ridicule from the “religious people/spirits” saying that we were wrong. I now know we were hearing Holy Spirit correctly and we love being intimate with Jesus!!!
I had the following dream on 1/15/16 which confirms what the Holy Spirit is speaking and revealing to his bride!!!
I was in a church and the pastor gets up and says “HOW MANY MUSLIMS DO WE HAVE HERE TODAY???” ( this was all said very “warm and fuzzy” all I could hear in my spirit is “everything is awesome song!!!”) I began getting very angry and I got up and walked out of the service and said, “this is a bunch of garbage!!!” (which is very much my personality…..I cleaned up the language in the dream!!!) As I was walking out of the church, out the front doors…..I see an array of people standing outside on the sidewalk all scattered in length but facing the same direction. In the spirit I heard “THEY ARE PRAYING TO MECCA!!!” END OF DREAM The humor about this is at the time I did not know what MECCA was. I asked my husband. He told me it was the birth place of Muhammad the Islam prophet.

I think the interpretation is a no brainer!!! Satan has entered our churches and the pastors are not speaking out and they are bowing down to the prince of the power of the air. We wonder why people are going to hell??? Look in the mirror, church!!!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
March 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Now, if this isn’t the best message I have heard all year! I am telling you, If I hear another somebody say “I see a 100 miracles in the spirit.” Or if even I hear, “Turn to your neighbor, and say, ‘It ain’t over!’ That house you have been waiting on, Them finances you thought was over, it ain’t over. God said, ‘He’s fixing to perform CPR, and bring your bank account back to life, and you are fixing to get that house you have been praying for. You thought your promotion you’ve been waiting on was dead, but God said, ‘He’s fixing to perform a Joseph in your life, and take you from the pit to the palace.'” I will take it even further, When I hear a pastor say, “I was reading Joel Chapter 2, and God said they my people will have dreams and visions. Then immedeatley God showed me a jet, and it was big fancy Jet. Then God dropped it in my spirit we need to invest in a jet. I know the Jet is 63 million, but there is nothing to big for my God. Now, You are probably wondering why we need a jet, but God said, ‘we are fixing to go faster in him.'” And, yet there are people who truly believe the church is ran like the folks on Real Preachers of L.A. and Detroit. Sadly, they are the fake preachers of L.A. and Detroit.

I petition for Pastor Benjamin to be on TV preaching, this message, and just preaching the truth in general. Now he is truly a “Real Preacher.” This was a word hot off the press, and I have been saying this for a while now.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 11, 2016 2:18 am

When Rick Wiles was shown America on fire in 1999( Tolar Texas); literally burning, utter destruction, he produced a message for television. But NO “Christian” cable/satellite provider would carry it! Why? Because Rick said REPENT! God told him that he would be on National Television before judgement came. On the Jim Bakker show (last year) was the first time he appeared on national TV. But people do not want to hear “REPENT” or “JUDGEMENT is at our very DOORSTEP!” (GOD told him that financial collapse will be the least of our worries).
2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
March 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Thank you Brother Matt! All I can say is let’s roll!!!!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
March 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Lol. Amen and amen!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
March 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Thank you Dawnette for your comments! Blessings to you!

Dawnette
Dawnette
March 17, 2016 1:55 pm

I just wanted to say thank you Pastor for your courage to speak the truth of the Holy Spirit. My heart has been grieved with other words being spoken of delays and that God has changed His mind. In my prayer time, in my prayer closet, there is no confirmation of that in my spirit. In fact my spirit grieves and laments for those that buy into the peace and safety word, because they are hearing what they want so they can continue in their life the way they want it. It’s time for Gods remnant people to STOP “playing church” and STOP “playing Christian”… The REAL DEAL is upon us. And Reality is about to happen sooner then later. I know this.. He woke me up to this truth beginning last August. Amen! May The Lord have mercy on His own as He brings His Righteous judgement. Thy Kingdom Come! Thy Will be Done!
Shalom

Ann
Ann
March 15, 2016 6:10 pm

I felt this hit hard in my spirit before I read it. The Lord grieves greatly because of the lies of the enemy. People believe the prosperity gospel instead of a gospel of righteousness. The whirlwind that is coming and it is coming will burn the chaff. The true bride will stand. Those who only want Christ to feed their flesh will not stand for God will judge them. The time for truth and repentance is now!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
March 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Amen! Blessings to you Ann!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 12, 2016 1:44 pm

The other day he said that no one can save us and I said. Jesus can save us and I invited him to accept Jesus as his Lord and savior. Please pray for Chris to be saved and the people on his page in media as well. The people on his page run TV networks in high places. Pray he continues to let me post scripture and that he does not erase God’s word. Pray he wakes up to the truth of God’s word. Thank you.

drbkwalters
drbkwalters
March 12, 2016 1:44 pm
WRT your statement concerning”where are the judgments prophesied?” GOD may have delayed them temporarily. In 1984-5, I wrote books entitled QED: CONCLUSIVE PROOF GOD EXISTS and also QED: CONCLUSIVE PROOF GOD EXISTS–THE EPILOGUE, the latter including many non-biblical prophecies but also biblical prophecies, some of which the Lord may want Christians to read… at this TIME. They include: THEOREM: GOD EXISTS. Statement #1: If biblical prophecy comes true, the Bible is the word of GOD. Reason #1: Only GOD is omniscient. Statement #2:TESTIMONY BY OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT JEWS CONCERNING THE END OF THE AGE OF GENTILE RULE: 1. “Seek the Lord while He may be found…for my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways (ISAIAH 55:5,6). and in the days of those (GENTILE) kings the GOD of heaven will set up a kingdom (Christ’s) which shall never be destroyed. nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever; just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the clay, thuye silver, and the gold (gentile kingdoms). A great GOD has made known to the king (Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon) what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure. (DANIEL 2l44-45).” 2. “It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the House of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains…enter into the rock and hide in the dust from the terror of the Lord… for the Lord of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty … and men shall enter the caves of the rocks and the holes of the ground from… Read more »
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 12, 2016 1:38 pm
I need prayer for a man named Chris. God knows who this man is. I’m witnessing to him online. He has a strong spirit of buda and rebellion on him. Please pray that God will wake him up and open his eyes up to the truth and that he will accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior and be saved. Today he said that people don’t need a plan so I sent him this. Where there is no vision, no prophet to expound the law, no priest or Levite to teach the good knowledge of the Lord, no means of grace, the word of the Lord is scarce, there is no open vision (1 Sa. 3:1 ), where it is so the people perish; the word has many significations, any of which will apply here. 1. The people are made naked, stripped of their ornaments and so exposed to shame, stripped of their armour and so exposed to danger. How bare does a place look without Bibles and ministers, and what an easy prey is it to the enemy of souls! 2. The people rebel, not only against God, but against their prince; good preaching would make people good subjects, but, for want of it, they are turbulent and factious, and despise dominions, because they know no better. 3. The people are idle, or they play, as the scholars are apt to do when the master is absent; they do nothing to any good purpose, but stand all the day idle, and sporting in the market-place, for want of instruction what to do and how to do it. 4. They are scattered as sheep having no shepherd, for want of the masters of assemblies to call them and keep them together, Mk. 6:34 . They are scattered from God and… Read more »
Marilee
Marilee
March 12, 2016 10:17 pm

I’ll pray.

Seansteelaway Eric Spearman
Seansteelaway Eric Spearman
March 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Indeed this website has quickened me in the Holy Ghost…I’m in anticipation of what is coming on the American churches…the manifested glory cloud has already invaded the countries and the Middle East of dreams about Jesus…it is just a matter of when …Hab 2:14 mandate is upon , but with judgment on the house of God producing annendtimes bride without a spot or winkle..so glad to hear from others that see and discern the coming prophetic days

Dr.Gail
March 11, 2016 1:54 am
Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
March 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Thank you Dr.Gail for sharing that link!