USD/CHF Price Moving Up Gradually Forming an Arch Shape

archI had a short dream a few minutes ago in which I saw a graph of the USD/CHF price moving gradually up, forming the shape of an arch that gradually leveled off and then started to gradually move back down. I did not see any numbers, but based on the size of the arch my guess is it went higher than .98 before it finally leveled off and started moving back down.

If it follows the multiples of seven, the next multiple would be about .983 because yesterday it dropped to .969 on the one-hour chart, then moved up and passed the first seven at .976. So we’ll see if it levels off at .983.

Whenever I see line graphs like this they are smooth, just showing the general direction without the details of the smaller ups and downs. So I expect the actual shape of the line will be more volatile.

I believe what I saw was a relatively small movement that might be fulfilled within the next few hours or perhaps within a day or so. For now I have taken a buy position. However, depending on the shape of the curve I am planning to close it when I see it leveling off. Then I will open a sell position.

Please pray and do as the Lord leads you.

Sherry
Sherry
September 14, 2015 5:44 PM

This may help – it’s a chart of where 9/13/15 left off at 9.665

Sherry
Sherry
September 14, 2015 5:46 PM

That doesn’t show it either – oh well…

Sherry
Sherry
September 14, 2015 1:22 PM

9/14/15 USD/CHF – Low = .96669 | High .97204
Obvious 666 there and diff. is .06. Don’t think I can send an image of this, but I have one.

Murray H.
Murray H.
August 22, 2015 10:41 AM

Hi James
Just a thought. You should consider starting your own Prophetic Investing Hedge Fund. Instead of having teams of PHD’s and CFA’s analyzing the markets and specific investments, you could have Holy Spirit Filled Christians praying about the direction of the market(s) etc. Could you imagine if this Hedge Fund made spectacular returns consistently while secular funds were losing money or making profits occasionally. This would draw attention to your fund and give a window to preach the gospel. In a way your already doing this with the blog, but a Hedge Fund name would give it that credibility that the financial community just might need to start taking a look. Sincerely – Murray H.

Darin
Darin
August 21, 2015 3:31 PM

With the DJIA down 800 points in two days there will be no interest rate rise and they may come out with more Q.E. over the weekend, or soon. They like to do things after the close on Fridays. This could crush the $

Kevin
Kevin
August 21, 2015 12:55 PM

Today I am moving my stops to just within break even as I really want to stay in this trade until we approach the .58 as seen by James and Rob. I hope to add more after we see a trading range develop before the coming downward slope. Lots of news out with Greece… New vote there probably Sept. 20th. Who knows what will happen… but that could dovetail with my view of ballpark 6 weeks of flat terrain (trading range) before the downward slope begins.

Rob
Rob
August 21, 2015 12:30 PM

I know this question is going into trading strategy, but what stops are you guys planning to use on the way down? Assuming it doesn’t drop like it did in January and there is more time, are you planning to move stops and add to the position on the way down? How volatile might it be? I am praying about this now myself…

Darin
Darin
August 21, 2015 12:44 PM

I have been constantly adding shorts with newly earned money. I’m 90% all in so if we get a sudden upward swing I only loose %10 of my capital.

Rob
Rob
August 21, 2015 9:54 AM

Hi Darin, yeah that’s correct. The dream is in an old post here “trade of a lifetime” I believe. In that dream it was going up to 98 and then back down again. I also saw the same low number as James had, sorry I don’t recall it no as I am on my phone.

Darin
Darin
August 21, 2015 10:36 AM

This is the last part of that dream. The first part of this dream I would say is completed as it talked about going from 93 to 98 which was prophesied correctly.—“Then I was looking at a paper printout like a report of USD/CHF. Dates and values. But the dates were random and spread out. I was searching the paper for key dates and figures. There were low numbers, I saw 0.58 and 0.7, then my eye was caught on August this year. The numbers were much higher. I don’t recall the numbers now, but there were a few and they were going up. In the dream I was confused at this, it didn’t make sense to me.”— Obviously this part of the dream has not came to be yet. I don’t have a great answer yet on how to place the numbers with the date of August? It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter. Let us pray and search this out. August is almost over.

Rob
Rob
August 21, 2015 12:26 PM

Darin, here is what I wrote on the day the price hit 0.98 –> I believe this dream is now almost fulfilled, the only remaining part to be the decline from 0.98 which should be a notable decline. The dream took place in June, and the fall and then rise took place shortly after I had the dream. (fall June 18 and rise above 0.935 on June 24th – GMT+10) At that time we were all expecting the price to continue falling so I praise God for the dream. Its also now August and the price is at a 3 month high which I now believe fulfills the second half of the dream. That second half can be interpreted many ways, but I never saw dates for 0.58 and 0.7 so it incorrect to assume that they come before a rise in August, they can just as easily come after which I now believe to be the case. I believe that normally scenes in a dream are linked, so in this case the second scene builds on the first and thus talks about the timing for 0.98. <– /// Adding to this, I saw 0.58 in the dream as has James. A couple weeks later in a confirmation dream I also saw 0.89 (thats in the comments here somewhere too). So we may be headed for 0.89, which is very close to a plateau of 0.90 which I think James had back in one of his original posts. I'm short again now, but with wide stop still.

Darin
Darin
August 21, 2015 3:10 PM

“then my eye was caught on August this year. The numbers were much higher. I don’t recall the numbers now, but there were a few and they were going up. In the dream I was confused at this, it didn’t make sense to me.” — Rob you think this was complected in the beginning of August because it did reach 98 then.

Rob
Rob
August 21, 2015 9:37 PM

Yes I do. The dates/numbers in the dream were random and I never saw any numbers and dates connected that I remembered afterwards.

Darin
Darin
August 21, 2015 9:19 AM

Good morning guys. Rob I recall one of your original dreams when you originally saw us go from 92 to 98 and you saw the month of August and something about you saw it higher in August. I don’t recall what it all meant but that was a long term dream so do you think it might be able to help us now?

Evan H
Evan H
August 21, 2015 3:12 AM

…I haven’t really spent the time to read the market compared to the dreams so I haven’t jumped into these trades yet, but one thing I wanted to mention that could possibly push it up to the .98 you guys were mentioning: I have heard that when the market goes into a steep crash, the dollar could be strengthened very shortly because of a “dash for cash”

samuel
samuel
August 21, 2015 1:41 AM

I initiated a buy and sell at .978. i have almost equal profit and loss.will wait when it goes up to close the profit and hopefully the loss will reduce. Is this a good strategy?

Rob
Rob
August 21, 2015 7:27 AM

If you have both a buy and sell then they will cancel each other out as you say. This is not a good strategy as I understand it. I would encourage you to do some more reading on forex trading as it is not simple.