USD Fighter Counters With a 98889 Combination

fight

In my previous fight update three days ago, I was able to confirm the big punch had finally landed in the karate fight between the U.S. dollar (USD) and the Swiss Franc (CHF).

Today, I am able to confirm the USD fighter has not only recovered from the nasty punch, but he is now landing effective counter punches. I had my doubts about him yesterday morning after seeing a graph showing the price dropping steeply then straight down before finally hitting the bottom. Since I did not see any numbers I did not know how far it would drop. I was concerned we might be hitting a new bottom. However, that graph was fulfilled about five hours ago when the price dropped straight down from .9762 down to .9726. So it was not a major drop, not a new bottom, and nothing to be concerned about.

Then last night I dreamed I opened the doors to a small cabinet. Inside was a five digit number. Then I woke up, but in my sleepy condition I failed to write it down. Then a little later I could not recall if it was .98889 or .89889. Of course, there is a big difference!

God is very good because when I went back to sleep I had the same dream again. I went back to the same cabinet and opened the doors and confirmed the number was .98889.

When God shows me flash images of a graph, it happens so fast my confidence level is sometimes shaky because I know the evil one is able to put thoughts in our mind too, so I try to keep my guards up and discern the difference. However, when God gives me a dream with action and a sequence of events my confidence level is much stronger, and even stronger when He gives the same dream twice because His word says every matter is confirmed by the testimony of two or three witnesses (Deuteronomy 19:15).

This is the day fight fans everywhere have been waiting for because not only has the big punch finally landed but now the USD fighter has recovered and is fighting back hard. Lots of great action just ahead!

I currently have a long position with a limit order to close at .98889. A lot of things can happen between now and then, but by faith I believe we will get there!

Fat B
Fat B
April 23, 2016 8:47 AM

James, if USD/CHF hits .98889 are you going to disregard the .89889?

William
William
April 22, 2016 6:48 AM

Dear James,

Actually I am still waiting for this .89889 to come out today. If this .89889 come out, it would be most wonderful, because if .89889 does come out, then the chance to drop down further from .89889 would be very limited. Then Buy USDCHF can stand easily. If terror attacks happen in US today , then .89889 this scenario may become reality. But time is running out. I have to get into the BUY USDCHF position before 5:00 pm New York time.
If you only saw the same number .98889 twice , is there any practical meaning for it? If we hold the BUY USDCHF position now, we’ll try to keep this position open all the time to the 25 April prophecy event happen.
From this aspect, I still think two numnbers are still possible. Do you have any new thought about .89889?

Jeff G
Jeff G
April 1, 2016 5:40 PM

Hey James,

It just occurred to me that with the loose inverse correlation between the DJIA and USDCHF, the steep drop you and Phanuel have seen in the market could also be the timing for USDCHF to drive upwards for 400 pips to reach .98889. I am hedged long and short at the moment and will watch intently on Sunday evening if USDCHF gaps or continues down through Monday morning and then will unload my short and add to my long.

I have asked the Lord to reveal to each one of us participating in this wealth transfer how these heavenly funds are to be used! God Bless!

sonia
sonia
April 1, 2016 7:55 PM

Jeff, I am doing the same thing, i.e. I have long and short positions. I think USD CHF may go down to 0.89889 in the next few days and if so I will unload my short positions as I think the 0.89889 is actually the support level. From there I intend to add to my long positions. God Bless !

Fat B
Fat B
April 1, 2016 2:35 AM

Wow, if it does go down that far that’s just a greater chance of making a profit. Lol, 89889 would definitely be a big dirty punch!

Bjørn
Bjørn
March 30, 2016 9:50 AM

I got in at. 97516, set my stop at. 95… Wondering if it’s going to kick in soon.

Not the comeback I was expecting, but we’ll see what happens.

Fun stuff!

David
David
March 30, 2016 12:53 PM

I’m still in from .9697 I have added to my position since then. My current position is .9685
I’m hoping that drop to .9591 this morning around 10:30 A.M. was the bottom. On the 1Hr chart it looks like a reversal to me, but I’m not completely sure, we will see.

David
David
March 30, 2016 1:06 PM

Bjorn, I forgot to add that there were 3 white soldiers on the Dollar chart on March 22, but that was before Yellen’s Dovish speech. The Three White Soldiers candlestick pattern is also a reversal pattern. It forms at the bottom of a downtrend. The pattern has three candles. All three of the candles are long and bullish. Again, that was last week on the Dollar 1D chart. Of course, since the FED’s speech the dollar has dropped. But, on the Forex chart that drop to .9591 does look like a reversal on my 1Hr chart, we will have to wait and see.

Bjørn
Bjørn
March 31, 2016 10:58 AM

Thanks David. May we all pull through this. It wouldn’t be a test of faith if there were no “testing” part, right?

David
David
March 31, 2016 2:32 PM

That is so true. God bless you.

Bjørn
Bjørn
April 12, 2016 10:17 AM

Well, my stop kicked in last night. Lost a little less than 110% of what I put in. I had hoped to ride it out, not wanting to make decisions based on fear.

Seeking God, asking to hear from Him….

Blessings, all.

David
David
March 29, 2016 12:17 PM

I’m thinking that to, I just went long @.9697
The Dow showing a small rally after the Fed.

David
David
March 29, 2016 12:00 PM

I closed my position last night @ .9754 I wonder what Yellen said to make the market drop? Is anyone going long here, or do you think the dollar will drop more?

Darin H
Darin H
March 28, 2016 10:18 AM

Are you guys adding to your longs here at 9722?

Bob
Bob
March 26, 2016 7:12 AM

Hi James,

Hope you are having a very blessed Passover weekend.

Do you belief your highly anticipated next post/article will come out this weekend?

Thanks.