Update for USD/CHF Price Movements

Today I saw a graph that looks like the one below. The graph shows historical price movements for May 13-15 plus future price movements in the green line.

20150517_5min

The first thing I saw was the price moving up close to .917 then resuming the sideways movement with some minor volatility along the way. Then there are two sharp dips coming up with sharp moves back up following each one. Please note I did not see any numbers on this graph, but I did see the recent history on the same graph so I was able to compare and estimate the scale of the movements. The actual price movement could be more or less than what is shown above. I did not see any dates so I don’t know exactly when these two dips will happen.

Other than that we are still in the sideways pattern that I shared last week. What I saw today appeared to be based on the 5-minute graph. I saw some small bouncing as it moved sideways, but generally moving sideways.

I shared previously how I saw the price moving down close to .900, but I never saw the actual lowest price. We had a dip down to .908 last Thursday, but so far that is as close as we have gotten to .900. At this point it appears the price is not going to stay below .910 for very long.

In the past there has been more volatility than what I saw. For example, I originally saw the sideways movement as a straight line, but it actually dipped down on Thursday then spiked up on Friday. So my graphs do not always capture all of the volatility. That makes it more challenging. So going forward, I have decided to share the graph so everyone can decide for themselves what it means.

Carl Chilian
Carl
May 20, 2015 4:14 AM
Just an update on my Saturday dream for WTIC. This will be my last post about WTIC because I don’t want to monopolize this thread with what is a tangent but I figure I’ll close the circle on my Saturday dream since I said my Saturday dreams tell me price action 7am Monday to Noon on Wednesday. I’m up early this morning Wednesday with a dream that is negative for the bulls so I just got out of my long position. I went long yesterday afternoon shortly after 2PM. I had a pending buy order just above a Support level and it was triggered. I put it there because Sabastian in my Saturday dream was on the lower floor and that signaled to me that buyers were down below where I was (current price). This morning I dreamed that I get into my wife’s black Jeep, in the driver’s side. She’s in the passenger seat. I go to start the vehicle and it won’t start because the battery is too weak. I try two more times and it won’t start. I walk down where I’m parked to the T in the road. We’re on a bit of an incline so I have to walk down and I want to get a boost. I see a long white mobile home and it’s about to pull away but the driver sees me and stops and recognizes my face (my family) and shakes my hand and asks what’s wrong with the vehicle and I tell him I need a boost but don’t have cables. End of Dream. He had a short beard but was friendly. The beard is an interesting symbol and many times means the face is hidden and the person untrustworthy meaning a seller in disguise, but without getting into nuance… Read more »
Carl Chilian
Carl
May 19, 2015 1:11 PM

James, you are very welcome. If it helps somebody that’s great. I’ve seen that no two people do this the same way. Many days I don’t trade at all. Those are what John calls “vocabulary building” days. If I see a symbol that I don’t understand I stay out of the market and wait to see what that symbol means. I’m always a buyer in my dreams but I have a male friend who is most of the time a seller in his dreams. I have a difficult time interpreting his dreams because I have to change gears. The most common symbols we all tend to see are these:
men = buyers
women = sellers
water = selling. From the expression being “underwater”. but if I’m wearing rubber boots the buyers are
protected from selling. But if I get rained on in a dream = selling.
white = selling
black = buying. From the expression being in the black.
cars…who is driving? A woman driving = sellers in the driver’s seat = selling.
Pickup truck = market picking up and going higher.
round object = turnaround
fear = selling. For me it does because I’m always a buyer in my dreams.
Walking up the stairs or down the stairs (self evident)
Plastic = selling. Plastic is cheap.
John has been adding to his dictionary for years.
Blessings!

Carl Chilian
Carl
May 19, 2015 10:37 AM
Daniel, my mentor pointed me in the right direction but probably not to the extend that it may seem. He taught me the weekly cycle and that was a huge breakthrough. Another prophetic trader taught me to ask for specifics. Those two things were the biggest keys. But it’s actually different for everybody. I have friends who get macro revelation. They see the big picture. I have another friend that dreams about stocks and the revelation usually takes a few months to play out. My mentor was on a weekly cycle and I liked that because it gave specific time boundaries for the revelation to be fulfilled. I have another friend who has his prophetic week broken up into two parts. I liked that too. For me, my Saturday dreams give me revelation from 7am Monday to Noon Wednesday, and my Sunday dreams give me revelation for 7am Thursday to Noon Friday. Those are specifics I ask for, and the Lord gives them to me. My weekday dreams are for those specific days and they are for fine tuning the revelation received on the weekend. I specifically asked for those times because it fits into my work schedule the best. Others can ask for whatever works for them the best. The Lord told me to “Choose” several months ago because He wanted me to stick to one financial instrument. My friends were getting dreams mostly about SPX, and sometimes gold, silver, and oil, and sometimes stocks too and I wanted that as well in my dreams but it was too much for me and I was getting confused. I’ve been sticking to WTIC for 6-8 months now. On Saturday (May 16) I had a dream that I was standing on a floor and on the floor below me I could… Read more »
John
John
May 19, 2015 10:15 AM

Hi James

Do you think what we are witnessing since yesterday might be what you saw last week ie the USD/CHF going close to 0.95.
God bless you
John

Andrew Winfield
Andrew Winfield
May 19, 2015 5:17 AM

Which Apps for iPad? I do not good at finding one. I am deaf I don’t know how to find one… except very powerful revealation from God concerning America that will go collapse, after great shaking after ending of July few weeks ago. I did add my name and email address to join your mailing list twices about 6 months ago. Even I added email address to comment, That was supposed to notify me of you wrote this recently commnet. It got me fustrate. I do not see it is helpful to me with your website that never sent me at all??? If you know any problem fix it asap. I did checked Junk box in Google, but not there?

daniel
daniel
May 19, 2015 5:12 AM

James

I love all your posts but from your posting and what Carl posted above, I feel I’m missing something in my business life as prophetic trading could also be prophetic business decisions. Carl mentioned he had a mentor. I’d like to learn more or be pointed a direction (book tape etc) I can learn more. Can you point me a direction where I can learn more. I’m a spirit filled believer with an MBA but would like to learn how to use wisdom of God to make decisions. thank you

Jason09
Jason09
May 19, 2015 2:45 AM

The niveau from where the dips will occur is still the 0.917 range or is it now 0.926? The spike (now 0.9340) will come back to 0.926 from where it will dip?

Jeff
Jeff
May 18, 2015 11:31 PM

James I made another purchase of FAZ today as I intend to average down. I expect FAZ to drop more before it reverses……… This is merely a hunch from years of watching but I believe there’s a good chance Greece turns away from Europe and into the arms of Russia. This would be a real shocker to everyone……… Perhaps, more than being a hunch I rather hope this occurs…….. BTW everyone assumes the Euro will fall if this occurs. I see it as a dead weight removed and Euro positive…….Which would be dollar negative.