Upcoming Drop in Equities Market Might be Caused by North Korean Conflict

A few days ago, the United States government urged all U.S. citizens living in North Korea to depart immediately. A ban was also issued to stop all tourists from visiting there. (Source: ZeroHedge.com) The drums of war appear to be beating. Perhaps this is setting the stage for the fulfillment of what Jim Reeve saw nearly a year ago.

Jim Reeve is the author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading, which is available as a free download. In August 2016, he posted a video, sharing his prophetic dreams, which revealed future moves in the equities market.

As shown in the chart below, he accurately saw a macro perspective of what was coming. When he posted the video in August 2016, the S&P was at about 2193, but by election night in early November, it dropped to a low of 2083, a drop of about 110 points. In his dream, the initial drop was illustrated as a hanging man.

After the hanging man, Jim saw a long bullish move up, which was illustrated in his dream as climbing up to the top of a tall pole. He saw the height of the pole was much taller than the hanging man’s gallows. As shown in the chart, the market climbed much higher since the November election, from the 2083 low to 2481 yesterday, nearly 400 points higher. Jim was not shown any prices or dates, but the general directional moves and the relative size of the moves were fulfilled.

The upward movement might not be done yet either. Some technical analysts are forecasting the top near 2495.

The next part of his dream has not yet been fulfilled, but should be coming soon. On top of the pole, he saw green army men getting pounded by a large hammer until they were smashed into little pieces, which then fell down the pole like green confetti. So even though it has taken nearly nine months to climb up the pole, it sounds like the move down might happen much faster and might be caused by a military conflict, which might be related to North Korea or possibly somewhere else.

The move down the pole confirms what I saw in a dream last week, which was an upcoming large drop in equities. I believe my dream provided some additional details, including a small drop preceding the larger drop. The first drop formed a perfect V-shape, but the second drop worked its’ way about half way down, then dropped steeply the rest of the way. The steep part  fits with a potential military conflict causing a temporary panic.

It is great to know which way the market is moving, but even better to know how far it will move. In this case, that would be valuable information because the market is expected to bounce right back up again after it reaches the bottom.

Here are three reasons why I think the bottom of the second drop might be around 2320:

First, Z3er Jerry shared a prophetic dream in which he saw the Dow hitting bottom at 20,300, which translates into S&P 2323.

Second, the 200-day moving average has provided a strong support level in the past, which is the green line in the chart. The market bounced there in the summer of 2015 and again in November 2016. The 200-day moving average is currently about 2320. So, if the market reaches the top at 2495, that would be a drop of 175 points, which would be much larger than the 110-point hangman drop.

Third, both prophetic insights and technical forecasts show the market climbing much higher after this temporary correction, so this drop is not expected to be the end of the bull market. New all-time highs are expected with the S&P climbing above 2700. It seems unlikely the market will experience a major crash prior to that because it would destroy the bullish momentum and wipe out the gains made since November 2016. The market would have to recover from a major crash and then regain the bullish momentum to reach new all-time highs, which would be difficult because investor confidence would be shaken.

As always, my assumptions could be wrong. This information is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Ali
Ali
July 26, 2017 8:17 pm

While this article is important, I HOPE everyone sees what Donald just did by banning transsexuals in the military… if donald isn’t for God… then this is the most messed up time frame in history

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Ali
He is for God … some of us have been saying this since the 2016 campaign. He is fulfilling his destiny in God. He is going to bury the deep state
Obama
Lynch
Brennan
Clapper
Yates
Jarret
Rice
Rhodes
McCabe
Comey (may get an immunity deal)

John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 12:36 am
Mr. P: Yeh, Trump, regardless of his relationship status with God, he is definitely being used of God. From the Trump rally, to attempting hundreds of other measures to attempt to right the listing US ship is nothing short of unbelievable. It could be the country’s last hope and certainly a stay of execution for a time. Just a short period in time….. People can at least see what attempts should be made and how far we have to go to just get in a position to start paying down the national debt, which will likely never happen…. I was also on the Trump bandwagon and thought he’d win the election ahead of last November, but wrong on my shorts I took in 2016, but then correct on avoiding taking new shorts since January 2017 and just watching the unstoppable markets in amazement. Took a break on this and other sites to avoid leading people astray during this amazing one way move that cannot be sustained. I’m thinking we have some unforeseen event coming our way with: 1) removal of Trump (one way or another), 2) sinking of a carrier, or 3) Worst case – Huston nuke (really hope not). Either way, it’ll be a false flag and they’ll use it as an excuse to take down the markets and it may lead to an eventual war….. I would expect the time frame to be after 8/21 (total eclipse) leading into Rosh Hashanah 9/22, and then Oct/Nov time period for the larger portion of the move, but it could be as early as beginning around 8/8 (full moon/eclipse and first Puetz window of 017). I’ve never seen the markets like this, with record breaking low VIX, ultra high PE ratios, and hugely bullish popular opinion. They certainly have the boat… Read more »
Freedom2017
Freedom2017
July 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi John,
I was reading your post where you mentioned a possible unforeseen event coming our way:1) removal of Trump (one way or another), 2) sinking of a carrier, or 3) Worst case – Huston nuke (really hope not).
I was looking at the 3) Worse case- did you mean Houston nuke, as in Houston, Texas? The reason I’m asking, is because, The Lord showed me Houston will be destroyed by massive flooding, possibly from a tsunami. I have had 3 dreams about this, my wife has had a few dreams about it, and my son has had a couple of dreams about it.

John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Hello Freedom2017: I don’t feel I’ve received any real revelation on the type of false flag or other event coming our way, but those three are my top candidates based on my own speculation, and I think it’ll be NWO created. The only revelation I feel like I’ve received is I keep hearing the words IT IS COMING every so often, and I believe that implies some type of event leading into a waterfall style drop in the markets, and it could be a major type of event that could lead us further into the hands of the NWO and the beginning of Jacob’s troubles with financial/other turmoil…. I have a real bad feeling about the Aug – end of Nov. time frame. I picked Huston, because I believe the Gov. kind of thinks of it like Louisiana (They’ve already had their Katrina and other floods and trials, so its time for someplace new, IMO), and from what I know, its considered by many to be the arm pit of Texas (no disrespect to those that live there). Nukes can also be set off in the ocean to create large waves too. Its very interesting your family has actually had dreams about that City…. Very interesting. There are a ton of factors all aligning for the above time frame and one of which is the 33 year cycle, which would put the beginning of the previous cycle at 1984, and the economy was bad back then. There are a ton of nuke and Big Brother (NWO) references right in that time frame ( Movies – Orwell-1984, Apple Big Brother commercial, Terminator (2017 Nuke), Threads, The Day After (1993), Testiment, When the Wind Blows, Looking Glass, Special Bulletin, War Games, etc., etc) Tons of songs (Purple Rain, 99 Luftbaloons, 2 minutes… Read more »
Freedom2017
Freedom2017
July 27, 2017 11:34 pm

No doubt, there are so many warnings out there, but I’m still amazed at how so many people do not have “ears to hear” about how close we are to doomsday. I have a lot of family members and relatives who live in Houston, I have been warning them for a couple of years now, that destruction is coming to that city, I think most of them think I’m crazy, but that is just fine with me, they thought John the Baptist was crazy. I just keep praying for them.
I moved out of Houston exactly 4 years ago this month, about an hour north of Houston, but recently have been shown I need to move further away, working on that now. Glad to know your doing o.k, many Z3er’s were worried about you, when they didn’t see you post for many months. Nice to see you posting again. God bless you.

John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Freedom2017: I’m glad you’re sticking with your convictions. My company has had some of our worst looser jobs there in the last couple of years, and I heard from one of them, its hexed (not that it matters much, but FYI..). They even tried to ship me to Houston for a couple of years after Louisiana, but I said no way…. I quit posting to give myself a mind re-set and just kept busy on my swing trading systems and my 60 hour per week day job, ha. Doing ok, but just tired. Thanks for your kind words. May God bless you too.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 27, 2017 10:17 am
John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 9:54 pm
Mr. P: Thanks for the references, and I did take a look. I see we’re close on timing here. Huge move coming. I see a conjunction of so many factors, I’d need about 20 posts to list them all.. Like I said before, I’ve never seen the adjusted PE ratio this high, VIX stay this low for this long, flat transportation average for 7 months now, 33 year cycle from 84, 8.6 year cycle from 08, 88 years from 29, 7×7+1 Super Jubliee cycle, signs of distribution, insider stock liquidations, weekly/monthly chart signals, Puetz/solar eclipse window (the 8/21 total eclipse cuts right through the middle of the US (is that a sign to besto darkness on the impending object of doom?), and the signs just keep coming and coming……… Also, take a look at the index put/call ratios, and compare prices, say 200 SnP points out for end of Oct. (its amazing). The market keeps going up, so puts should be dropping in value, but they’ve been steadily going up the last couple of months for no good reason (Price going up with dropping VIX usually means dropping put prices) unless there are some very large players that are buying them and bidding up the prices…… This is telling to me, and it could mean that an event triggered waterfall could potentially come early to spike the VIX and lock out late comers, IMO. One case where I believe there’s real value is in FAZ calls, and I was looking at the Jan 18 ones, and they appear to be under priced compared to other ETFs and index futures options, so I’ll start picking up my first batches probably early next week (ahead of the first Lunar eclipse/Puetz window). I’ll probably add more 8/21, and probably last minute index puts… Read more »
serge
serge
July 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Greetings Phanuel –
Or it could also be one or all of these prophesies given today by Pastor Paul Begley, given with dates ! The prophesy section start at 34:00 min.

Thank You Brother !

Richard
Richard
July 26, 2017 11:45 pm

Hallelujah! I love hearing that. It makes my whole day!

brian
brian
September 4, 2017 10:39 pm

just out on trunews – china to invade n korea sept 11. true or not i dont know so we will have to wait and see.

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 4, 2017 6:52 pm

The North Korea story has had two markers show up in the past week. North Korea launched a missile at 5:57 AM that flew over Japan. Japan is now considering the evacuation of 57,000 of it’s citizens from South Korea. Keep a close watch on the North Korea story.http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/japan-prepares-mass-evacuation-60000-citizens-south-korea