“There are unusual realms of demonstration being unlocked in this hour.”

God is raising up a righteous remnant in these last days to demonstrate His power in unprecedented ways. And why not? It makes sense that during the same time when unprecedented trouble and unprecedented darkness are coming upon the world (Daniel 12:1, Isaiah 60:1-5), God would not leave His people powerless, but would grant us unprecedented works of power to show the world He is God and no one else can compare with Him.

Just as He promised, “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” (Isaiah 59:19 KJV)

This righteous remnant will fulfill many prophecies that have previously been glossed over and misunderstood, such as when the Lord Jesus said, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.” (John 14:12)

That’s an amazing statement because He performed many great miracles, which is why many people have reasoned He could not possibly have meant what it sounds like He meant. So they have tried to explain it away by claiming He must have meant the cumulative total of all signs and wonders performed by our entire generation would outnumber the cumulative total of what He did, but He did not say “they will do also.” He said, “he will do also.” He was not talking about the cumulative total of an entire generation. He specifically said individual believers would do greater works than He did! I believe He said what He meant and meant what He said, so why not just believe Him?

God has been preparing ordinary people for special assignments and will soon launch them into their season of fulfillment. In a vision in 1993, I saw unusual demonstrations of God’s power manifesting through ordinary individuals, unlike anything we have seen before. I saw God granting them power over the natural realm, so they could speak to physical objects and command them to do whatever they wanted. And why not? Isn’t that exactly what He promised in this passage?

22 And Jesus answered saying to them, “Have faith in God.
23 Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.
24 Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. (Mark 11:22-24)

This passage has also been glossed over and misunderstood, as many have reasoned He could not possibly have meant what it sounds like He meant. So they’ve tried to explain it away by claiming He must have meant figurative mountains, not literal mountains, but He did not say, “whoever says to obstacles that are like mountains.” He said, “whoever says to this mountain,” which refers to a specific mountain, so it must be a real mountain. Figurative mountains cannot be cast into the sea, but literal mountains can be. He specifically said individual believers who have faith to speak to this mountain without doubting in their heart, but believing what they say is going to happen, God will grant it to them and it will be done! Again, I believe He said what He meant and He meant what He said, so why not just believe Him?

Not only will there be unprecedented trouble, unprecedented darkness, and unprecedented works of power, but other prophecies reveal a 42-month tribulation period will bring unprecedented persecution of the righteous. (Revelation 6:9-11) Persecution has always come against anyone who demonstrates the power of the Holy Spirit because the enemy desperately attempts to discredit them, so it makes sense these mighty ones will see even greater persecution coming against them as they demonstrate God’s power in even greater ways than we have seen before, which explains why the Lord Jesus prophesied about our generation saying, “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.” (Matthew 24:9)

Just as the true meaning of these scriptures has been hidden, God has also hidden His righteous remnant, but both are now being revealed because the end of the age is upon us. The time has come when these things must be fulfilled, which explains why they are now being unsealed, as shown in the one-minute video at the bottom of this post. Apostle Ryan LeStrange shares a revelation God gave him for the new season ahead. Ryan is founder of Ryan LeStrange Ministries. His main points are transcribed here:

“The Lord says, ‘I am raising up unusual ministries. There are unusual realms of demonstration being unlocked in this hour.’

And the spirit of the Lord would say, ‘Don’t be afraid of unusual, uncommon realms of demonstration, for mantles that you have not seen before shall be unlocked in this season,’ says the Lord.

People often reject what they don’t understand, but God is inviting us to those realms. God wrought special, unusual, uncommon miracles through the Apostle Paul. I believe this is the day and the time of the uncommon and unusual, so embrace it and let God flow through you.”

As Ryan heard, God is raising up unusual ministries who will operate in unusual realms, but the unusual manifestations of God’s power will not be the only thing unusual about them. I believe they will also demonstrate unusual character, motivated by unusual love because without God’s nature in them, they would not be able to handle the unusual demonstrations He has planned for them. Their character will be transformed through their daily encounters with Him because it is impossible to encounter Him without being forever changed. They will demonstrate His divine nature, which He has put in them, transforming their thoughts and the motives of their heart, making them more like Him, which explains why they will be so unusual and uncommon, presenting a stark contrast to the unrighteous, which is what God showed me in a dream recently, which I shared in a post, “I will make a distinction between My people and your people.”

In addition to the prophecies listed above, I believe this righteous remnant will fulfill the greatest of all end-time prophecies, the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Collectively, they will reveal the reality and glory of the Lord Jesus at precisely the same time as the identity of the antichrist is revealed, giving everyone a clear choice to make, so those who reject God will forever be without excuse. In His wisdom, God has planned to display His glory for all the world to see through His pure and spotless bride who will bring this age to a grand conclusion as the living fulfillment of the final book of the Bible.

Why not just believe God said what He meant and meant what He said? Why not just grab hold of these scriptures that have been overlooked for so long and begin seeing ourselves used by God to do these things? Why not just believe He created us for this purpose?

Sonia
Sonia
May 4, 2017 7:54 AM

James, a few weeks ago a North Korean lady in our church shared about a Pastor in Korea (can’t recall if she said North or South) who was under persecution and who was being pursued by people who wanted to kill him. He then prayed to God for a mountain to be moved and displaced so he could be protected. A few days later when he woke up, God had moved the mountain.
She said that some people gave their lives to Jesus after seeing what God had done ! This is the first time I hear about such an intense miracle !
Amazing !

Robin Benoit
May 4, 2017 9:11 AM

I agree with everything in this post. Up until recently, i had been only focusing on the coming judgments and calamities. Yes, i knew that our Lord would protect us , but i was continuing to focus on the negative. Now he is shifting my focus towards what He is going to be doing during the hard times. I believe with all my heart that He truely will be lifting up a standard when the enemy comes in like a flood, in amazing supernatural ways. I no longer have the sense of dread waiting for the hammar to drop, but i have a sense of peace.

Jen
Jen
May 5, 2017 7:42 PM

Beautifully stated, Robin! I have also experienced a *major* spiritual shift as I’ve been so filled with the Holy Spirit that ALL fear/anxiety/gloom has completely lifted, I’m absolutely on fire and SO ready for “the hammer to drop” so that His Glory can be manifested through me to this completely lost and dying world. Many blessings!

Robin Benoit
May 5, 2017 9:13 PM

Wonderful Jen! Stay filled to overflowing! God bless you too!

Sujit Thomas
May 4, 2017 10:21 AM
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I have a question or series of questions I’d like your thoughts on. We know that the ability to work miracles is a gift from the Holy Spirit. Paul also tells us that we are to desire the greater gifts. To me walking on water, controlling nature, flying, traveling in the spirit, sudden appearance and disappearance, and others like it can fall under this gift. My first question is should we wait for these abilities to manifest in us or should we try practicing them on our own whether or not we see positive results? I incline toward the latter, but some object saying that meddling in the supernatural like this is stepping out of God’s protective circle and leaves us open to demonic attacks or worse. Agree? Disagree? My second question is considering that the devil likes to mimic God, how does one know if one is trying to operate in the gift of miracles or actually transgressing into the occult? While the Lord did say that if we believe, then nothing will be impossible for us, he also did say that lying signs and wonders will be the instrument that deceives many. Thoughts? My third question is while the gifts of the Spirit are “gifts,” does that mean we will get the full manifestation of it one fine day without any effort on our part or do we have to press in and stir them up? I believe the gifts are available to every Spirit-filled believer, but those who don’t operate in them may have to be taught how to do so and that most grow into a gift’s full manifestation. Agree? Disagree? My fourth question is is it necessary for every manifestation of the gift of miracles to be present in… Read more »
Grace
Grace
May 4, 2017 11:24 AM

Hi Sujit! When the Lord told me He was moving me into healing in Sept 2014, it was a process. I believe He gives some a gift of healing that operates quickly, but for me it has been a process of unlearning, Him uprooting incorrect beliefs, growing me in faith, and learning how to pray for people. He has also had me learning about praying to control the weather, and at His direction have prayed for storms to move and dissipate, and weather changes to occur – and I have seen these things happen before my eyes. During this time, He has also been teaching me about discerning spirits. This has perhaps been the most difficult thing, especially when truth and deception are so closely mixed together. I believe this especially – the discernment of spirits – will be crucial in determining what signs are from the Lord and what.signs are not. I fully expect all the amazing, miraculous things like flying, walking on air and water, translocation, mountains moving, etc., to be what I and others experience as we move into this time. Seek the Lord for growth in discernment so that you (we) know what to embrace and what to reject in terms of supernatural manifestations.

Lee Breaux
Lee Breaux
May 4, 2017 6:37 PM

Grace, I was also led by The Lord to learn how to pray to influence the weather through prayer. God first showed me in 1996 and I have learned a great deal since then. I feel that The Lord is going to open doors soon so that weather prayer warriors will be used by God to help,protect, and glorify God in amazing ways. It is good to hear that others have been chosen by God to use this gift as well! God Bless!!

Michele Burdo
Michele
May 5, 2017 1:43 PM

We have commanded the weather in the Name of Jesus, in the face of tornado and destructive storm and we say, ” In the Name of Jesus, you storm or tornado, PEACE BE STILL! “

Grace
Grace
May 5, 2017 11:04 AM

Hi Lee! Would be very interested to hear what the Lord has taught you about “weather praying!”

Lee Breaux
Lee Breaux
May 5, 2017 1:49 PM

I would love to share any info with you that I have. My e-mail is leedbreaux@gmail.com God Bless!😊

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:32 AM

Thank you for sharing that, Grace. Looks like I have company. I thought I was an odd one out who felt a leading to control the weather. And I too feel a yearning to learn to discern spirits.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 5, 2017 4:57 AM

HI Grace,
Jon George is very honest in this video about how he got involved in the deliverance ministry. He finally decided he believed God wanted to heal all. Well demons manifested when he prayed for some… God then started teaching him, So he had to step out first.

Min. 18–very convicting, “If you really believed that God wanted to heal people, you would be out there praying for people..” This has many great points that we need to process and pray about…
Min. 30–If you believe that Jesus wants to set the person free that you are praying for, you are on the right track..
How I got involved in the deliverance ministry.
I am learning new things from him every day.

Secondly today, he made many statements on his teaching that explained so well why some seem to need more deliverance than others. It is tied to how much they have prayed to enable them to have authority over their lives. He an interesting example of Pastor Rick Warren who’s son committed suicide. This is exact opposite of having a Purpose for his life. Many children are attacked with the spirits that might be hidden in their parent’s lives b/c the parents are more wholly following the Lord. He sees much ignorance on the topic floating in the body of Christ.

Generational spirits
Jon George–it is slow at first, he is trying a different way to record on this video. I believe you will be blessed.

Grace
Grace
May 5, 2017 11:06 AM

Thank you, Marilee! Will check these out. Have done quite a bit of praying with people to get rid of attached spirits.

Mike M
Mike M
May 4, 2017 10:58 AM

Brother I say press in now, the season has already begun and a movement of God is afoot. My wife was raised from death 5 years ago through a miraculous work of God, people have been saved, delivered and healed in the businesses and churches in our town for at least the last 10 years. We have a weekly Friday night revival meeting at a local business that has been going on for several years (with grade school aged kids ministering next to retired people)…last Friday all who came and received prayer were touched and healed. We have a group of city elders who are pastors, seasoned prophetic folks and intercessors who help manage what is going on to discern the works. The miraculous life is for right now for sure, and will ramp up even more I believe in the times to come. I say take hold of it now – it is available to those who seek Him. Endeavor to be a carrier of His presence and watch what He does with you. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Stacey
Stacey
May 4, 2017 7:35 PM

I would love to have a local, Friday night revival meeting like that!

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:29 AM

That sounds like a great group of believers, Mike. Thank you for your input.

Bobbi Mercer
May 4, 2017 12:56 PM

Dear Precious Brother!
When Jesus walked the earth He only did what He saw the Father do and spoke only what He heard Him speak. That is the beginning and end of how we are called to walk. The Word also declares: Rom. 8:14..”For as many as are LED by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” (Those that walk as the Son of God walked.) Also -Gal. 5:16.”.This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” Witchcraft is a work of the flesh, that needs to be crucified, and allowing the Holy Spirit to direct everything in your life, will crucify the flesh….
Gal. 5:25.. “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.”
If we “seek” the Giver of the gifts”; His face, you can’t lose. And be obedient to the Holy Spirit’s slightest nudge (either by the Still Small Voice, or the Word He brings to you) you will stay out of deception. Remember the “mixture”, dead flies cause the ointment (the anointing to stink)…..And accomplishing this is through His Grace and His Mercy, and our humbling ourselves before Him —-and much time in His Presence…….with obedience at all cost! He will expose hidden heart idols, generation curses, etc….because He desires Pure Worship……..And He loves your Perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to you in Jesus Name,

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:38 AM

I am actually trying to do just that, Bobbi—to seek him and not just the gifts. In fact, that was my prayer this morning.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
May 4, 2017 10:45 AM

I suppose the best test is, does it Glorify the Lord or the person/ministry? From personal experience whenever I’ve been “used/infilled/anointed/possessed/ by Holy Spirit, it feels like I am a third person witness. It’s very clear to me that the word, action, demonstration is not originating from me, but rather flowing through me. I DO NOT initiate this, only obey the nudge as I have come to know His Voice. The best practice is to learn to hear His voice, the way He speaks and pours Himself through you. But this is just my opinion and experience.

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:27 AM

Thank you for sharing, Sarah.

John Barry
John Barry
May 4, 2017 3:32 PM

Sujit I enjoyed your well thought out questions , you would make a good chess player . Much good advice here ; There are no hard and fast rules except listening to HOLY SPIRIT as Bobbie pointed out and I believe practice makes perfect . If I might suggest , go to a location where there are people passing by or hanging out and go sit or stand where you can watch the people and wait in prayer . Then pray — here I am LORD who do you want me talk to or help , I am ready just point them out and I will go . Then just wait , watching the people and listening / seeing in the Spirit . Be attentive to HOLY SPIRIT and don’t speak to any one on your own unless they speak to you first . When HOLY SPRIT points some one out , do not hesitate , just speak what HOLY SPIRIT leads you to say to that person . This can be a lot of fun and be open to how ever HOLY SPIRIT moves you .

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:44 AM

Hi, John.

I wonder how you guessed the “chess” part. I am actually an avid chess player. I’ll try your suggestion. Part of my difficulty is discerning whether it is my imagination I hear or him. However, with practice, I believe I’ve become better at hearing him and thus grown just a wee bit more confident in stepping out.

John Barry
John Barry
May 5, 2017 9:14 AM

Brother Sujit , not really a guess , your posts show a well ordered and methodical mind that chess would appeal to , I will enjoy a chess match with you one day perhaps . Sujit I know there is a great calling on you to touch peoples hearts & lives and you know this . You can be confident GOD is already preparing people for you to meet and help . Your heart is right so don’t worry about making a mistake GOD will cover those if you are doing your best . You are doing your best and there is no way to describe the joy when HOLY SPIRIT moves thru you to touch a person and you know it was not you but HOLY SPIRIT . HOLY SPIRIT is really flowing thru me as I write this . I believe GOD is going to use you in Mighty way as you step out in Faith ; and greater works than this shall you do .

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 5, 2017 4:46 PM
I am a firm believer it is all about faith and intent with these things. For example last year my brother dropped dead outside of his home, and was dead for 45 minutes, and through prayer he was brought back to life. Then my parents were told, a few hours later, he would eventually die within the hour. They took their time, went to the hospital, didn’t worry, spoke the word God on the situation. And, by the next morning he was living again. Then the doctors told him he would never walk, or work again. 7 days later he was out of the hospital walking, and he works back driving trucks, and he can run if so chooses too. They used this testimony to show people the power of God. Just like when I was young boy about 4-5 years of age, I had a disease in my right leg they couldn’t figure out, and the doctor’s told me I would never walk again, If I didn’t start walking by 2 weeks. They even brought a specialist from Philadelphia, PA to Florida to figure what was wrong. During that time, My father used to have me go around saying Jesus will heal me, and everyday I would try to walk, but God waited to a specific time, when I was in the doctor’s office, and my father and I was sitting on the floor, and he was throwing a little ball playing with me, and so happened to over throw me, bare in mind I still couldn’t walk. But on that particular day, when he over threw me, he told me to get up and get ball, the doctor walked in during that exact moment, with the papers getting ready to tell my father I would never walk again,… Read more »
sincerely
sincerely
May 5, 2017 7:09 PM

Matt, I always look forward to your wisdom on this site. I am always drawn to your comments. I know your comments are truthful and sincere. God bless you.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 4, 2017 11:07 AM

Please watch this link for this evangelist. Better Link than below. The works we do are for the Kingdom of God and promoting God and growing His Kingdom! The great comission. These signs shall follow them that believe! Press into Kingdom work on the streets at the grocery market int he work place and these signs will manifest! It’s all about Jesus and Father and growing their kingdom . It’s all for them and these signs shall follow you brother!

Mike M
Mike M
May 4, 2017 12:15 PM

Todd White gets it.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 4, 2017 12:32 PM

Yep.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 4, 2017 11:10 AM

In return as you grow His Kingdom he will part the seas for you if need be!
He will deliver you as you need it and if He doesn’t you love our God anyway and continue in the pressing of your faith!

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:30 AM

Katie, thank you for all the encouragement and wisdom. God bless you, sister.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 4, 2017 11:31 AM
Michele Burdo
Michele
May 5, 2017 2:02 PM

Hi Sujit,
Your first question about whether or not we should begin practicing these things or not, well, I began praying over injured animals that I would come upon and the compassion of Christ would well up in me. At the same time I was asking the Lord for His help in miracles and in raising the dead. I did witness miracles sometimes. I then dreamed about finding a dead child at the bottom of a pool. I jumped in, pulled the child out and began CPR with no good results. Then, suddenly, I stopped the CPR and said aloud, “IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I DECLARE THAT YOU SHALL LIVE AND NOT DIE AND I ASK FOR THE RESURRECTION LIFE OF CHRIST TO FLOW THROUGH YOUR BODY!” The child came alive. I looked up at my friend who was standing nearby and I said, in the dream, “What would have happened here today had I not ALREADY KNOWN WHAT TO DO?” That was the end of the dream. I believe God was preparing me to believe and have faith for the impossible. Lastly, while working as an RN, one of my patients died right in front of me. She had no breathing, no carotid or apical pulse. Suddenly, the unmistakable unction of the Holy Spirit came upon me and the Holy Spirit told me EXACTLY what to say. I saw that patient take a big intake of breath and her heart resumed beating and she came back to life. So, yes, I believe that with the guidance of the Lord we are to “practice” the impossible. In that we are exercising our faith.

Barb B
Barb B
May 5, 2017 12:50 AM

Sujit,
Today has been an amazing day, so many questions of mine have been answered, I believe this video from Sadhu Selvaraj on the last day’s church might answer some of your questions. Not specifically, but you don’t have to wonder because you know your doing what Jesus did in the beginning. My questions are gone, I just want to be under the shelter of his wings and know Daddy God!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjZTVTtvaLY&t=8s

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:45 AM

Thank you for sharing the video, Barb.

Julie
May 4, 2017 2:21 PM

I really think the ability to control the natural realm comes from aligning the mind and heart, as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God is within. It sounds new age, but Jesus really couldn’t explain this stuff in His day. We have to be able to explain His teachings in ways that we can implement. We all have physical bodies and we all have the power to create according to the spirit of light and truth, Christ within us. We know because our mind and heart is aligned and we will feel right about it from the tip of our head to the bottom of our toes. We know who we are deep down and we know when we are doing things with the correct intentions, or with the intent cause harm. Life is meant to be good, and we deserve to practice and receive the gifts of the Spirit as we are taught by the light of Christ within us. I just say, let Jesus lead you into what to practice. If you don’t feel comfortable with it, start with what you do feel comfortable with. And there sure is a copycat gift for every good gift that the devil will dole out. Usually Satan’s power has a draining feel and Jesus’ power is empowering and light. It is a battle is it not?

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:37 AM

Thanks for that insight, Julie. I didn’t know that Satan’s power had a draining feel to it.

Simon
Simon
May 5, 2017 6:29 AM
Hi Brother In your questions, you have highlighted in bullet point fashion, all the reasons that make the topic of miracles a taboo subject to most of us, the disciples had the benefit of Jesus teaching and showing them how to do these things, and they still got it wrong occasionally, as they failed in casting out the demon that controlled the boy with the dumb spirit (Mark 9:17). The problem for us is that miracles are supernatural and don’t come easy unlike the natural aspects of faith like practicing being more loving or patient etc. That being said there are lots of people out there doing these things now, Curry Blake ministries, The last reformation group, the Elijah project et al, The bible does appear to suggest that miracles will be occurring right up until the Lords return, and prophecies on Z3 and elsewhere suggest that there will be an explosion in miracles, signs & wonders in these last days. The disciples often tried to get Jesus to speak more plainly and lay out his answers in bullet point fashion yet he would mostly answer in stories, examples or parables, often accompanied by warnings, the warning in Matthew 7 is relevant: A Tree and its Fruit (Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45) 15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21Not everyone… Read more »
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 5, 2017 4:47 AM

HI Sujit, I love your name, does it have a meaning. I have read recently to be listening closely to the Lord. I missed a supernatural opportunity last night b/c I did not move on what I heard. As anything, I believe if we step out in small ways and then obey He will do the increase.

All our signs would be to reveal our God with His love and compassion. His relationship with us through His word is where our connection lies. Not in pride, puffing ourselves up like Satan’s kingdom!!!

Great questions to check ourselves by–who are we doing life for!!??
And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Corinthians 5:15

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:49 AM

Hi, Marilee.

Honestly I wasn’t sure of my name’s meaning, and only when you asked did I decide to look it up. I think it means “Good Triumph.” I agree with all your points.

Ashley
Ashley
May 4, 2017 11:00 PM

Hi Sujit! I don’t have the answers, but I’ve been reading a great book about just this subject, imo.

The Seer’s Path by Ana Werner

Blessings to you!

Sujit Thomas
May 5, 2017 8:45 AM

Hey, Ashley,

Thank you for recommending that book. It seems to be a great read from the reviews. I think I just might get it.

Blessings to you too!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 4, 2017 11:02 AM
Grace
Grace
May 4, 2017 11:31 AM

On a (perhaps) related note, I watched a brief video from Patricia Green last night on the Lord restoring youth and vigor to His people in this time. Just brought to mind James’s comment of having the promises of the Lord years ago and waiting for so long for their fulfillment. She mentioned the Lord restoring those who have grown old waiting for their promises to be fulfilled, so that these people can do what the Lord has called them to do!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
May 4, 2017 2:16 PM

Wow Grace…I just told my prayer partner and also my husband that about one or two weeks ago. When this happens, its our clue we are in our last leg of the race….

John Barry
John Barry
May 4, 2017 10:09 AM

I have been waiting a long time for this James , thank you . Those who have been broken willingly become empty vessels to self , to be filled by HOLY SPIRIT to walk in the Glory & Power you speak of . Glory to the Most High !

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
May 4, 2017 11:54 AM

Awesome!! I’ve been drawn to listen to Dr Bruce Allen of late. He elaborates on what’s available in this final hour unlike anyone I’ve ever heard! He has a tremendous passion for what’s every believer walking in the power and glory of God. Rise up warriors for your light has come!!

Shawn
Shawn
May 4, 2017 9:21 AM

Have been having some odd dreams over the last month and again last night. I just write them down and sometimes I am compelled to share it. I have yet to understand how to interpret these things, but here is what I can recall:

I remember people being angry somehow gathered together in a room but not in a room and outside also. People were angry about the president not doing what he should. I saw the United States but somehow large but also as a movable sized version ( but still large ) in the room, perhaps on a table. The country had been split in 3 or 4 pieces, I think it was 3. Split down the middle separating the west from the east and split across the middle on the east side splitting the north from the south. I saw the white house on a piece, it was large. We decided to rotate and move that piece so it put the white house up in the very cold up by Canada as punishment for not doing as they should. This was from the inside like scene. On the outside like scene I saw people making what looked large very round water balloons filled with something that made them explode when they broke open. Many were made and some were being thrown and caused fire. I saw various animals that would normally be very large and the angry people were overtaking them. I believe I saw an elephant and ostrich and a crocodile. I recall the crocodile being slammed on its back. I think there was more but for now I can’t recall it.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 5, 2017 5:03 AM

HI Shawn, this is definitely what many have seen. I cannot quote the place b/c I read so many words and visions. But just recently it was posted that our country would be in turmoil over something Pres. Trump would not do for them. There then would be much social unrest and fires. At this time our country would be invaded while we are all demonstrating for our “rights”.

Ed H
Ed H
May 4, 2017 9:16 AM

James,
What an awesome photo. This is what I saw when i First looked at it.
Gods power is shining on him.He is probably blinded and can’t really see that behind him is how God really sees him.
God help us all to not be blinded by your awesome power we have through Jesus.

Sonia