“Can The United States of America Be Changed in a Day in My Name?”

new_york

Today as I sat with the Lord, His presence fell heavily upon me and I heard Him calling out to the people of God. He was asking a question, but this question was calling the people of God UP HIGHER. To a HIGHER VANTAGE POINT!!! A higher point of sight and a higher level of hearing, a higher level of hope. I heard the Lord asking the people of God “CAN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BY CHANGED IN A DAY IN MY NAME?”
The Lord kept asking this question over and over again. I wondered why the Lord was asking the question repeated times and I felt the Lord say:

“It’s time to move to a HIGHER LEVEL OF HOPE!!! It’s time to move to a HIGHER LEVEL OF HOPE!! It’s time to ADJUST YOUR SIGHT and HEAR the SIGNS OF LIFE!!!!!!!! It’s time to COME UP HIGHER and SEE from My PERSPECTIVE!!!! I am releasing IMPARTATIONS of HOPE, FAITH and DECLARATIONS in My people for the United States of America to release LIFE to her heart again!!!! It is time! It is time for the nation of America to COME ALIVE!!!!!!!”

In this vision I watched as the people of God pressed deeper in intercession for the United States of America, there were encounters with His heart that were BREAKING mindsets and expectations of the heart concerning the destiny of America.

I heard the Lord speak again:

“I am allowing a SHAKING to usher in a RESHAPING!!!!!!! I am allowing a shaking in the nation and a shaking in My people in the United States to bring a RESHAPING!! You MUST come to a higher vantage point and SEE beyond the darkness!!! In this season, I will come to you My people in the night and I will SHOW YOU My heart and My plans for the United States. I will show you the DESTINY of the nation from My heart. I am BREATHING LIFE AGAIN into you My people so you may speak LIFE into the heart of the nation again. I am breaking the chains of doom, I am breaking the hopelessness, I am breaking the doubt over you in this season so you may speak LIFE again into this nation.”

“Chains of fear are over the nation, but as you rise up My people, the flames of the fire of My love will burn across the United States and EVEN IN deep darkness you will see the fire of My love moving, reshaping, breaking chains, bringing deliverance, healing and hope.”

“Right now the United States is marked with FEAR and CHAOS, but I am decreeing My beautiful United States you shall be marked with the FIRE OF MY LOVE and CLARITY OF SIGHT and DESTINY!!! I am decreeing over you United States of America, COME TO LIFE!!! COME TO LIFE!! COME TO LIFE AND SEE THE REALITY of your DESTINY!!!!!!! Decree with Me My people, decree with Me!!!!”

SING OVER THE NATION

I then saw Jesus standing in the heart of the United States of America and He was leading music like a conductor. The sense surrounded me that the Lord was instructing His people to be singing over the nation of the United States. He was calling His people to a higher level of worship and praise over the nation ESPECIALLY when they saw darkness increasing. As the people of God worshipped and sung the songs of heaven over the nation, I saw warrior angels being released into the nation bringing deliverance, healing, hope and freedom.

As this was happening, I saw downloads of new songs being given specifically to worship leaders across the nation that were carrying a breakthrough anointing. As these songs were written and these prophetic songs were sung across the nation and over the nation, I heard Psalm 24:9 all around me “Wake up you living gateways, and rejoice! Fling wide open, you forever doors of destiny! Here He comes; the Glory-King is ready to come in!!” (The Passion Translation)

As these songs were being sung across the nation and over the nation the GATEWAYS were being AWAKENED and REJOICING!! Doors of destiny were flinging wide open… MAKING WAY, INVITING IN, THE GLORY KING!!!! He is READY to come IN to the United States in a way that has NEVER been seen before. He is BIGGER than the darkness going on… and His GLORY is about to be seen, as the people of God lift up their hands and WORSHIP the King of Kings that is about to be SEEN in GLORY!!!!!

PROPHETS OF HOPE, YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET A NEW SCOPE

I saw the Lord raising up PROPHETS OF HOPE all across the United States of America. I watched the Lord positioning them into areas of great favor, with positions of great influence and new doors opening all around them. There was a great positioning happening for the prophets and they were moving forward with a NEW SCOPE!!!!!! There is an INCREASE of VIEW coming to the prophets of HOPE in the United States. I am adding INCREASE of revelation and strategy to the prophets. As they released the divine strategies and solutions of heaven, I watched people of influence begin to encounter Jesus. I watched changes happen instantly that were miraculous and many said would never happen. I was surrounded with the excitement in the Spirit that Jesus is about to do what many thought could never happen. People of influence that many have had little faith would ever come to Jesus, suddenly having encounters with Jesus and being saved. Radical, amazing, transforming miraculous turnarounds and extensions of the Kingdom.

I also saw the prophets of hope declaring the new strategies, solutions of heaven and words from His heart concerning the United States of America over the body of Christ and I watched the people of God receiving these impartations of hope for their nation and becoming ACTIVATED and AWAKENED in their every day life and going out into their sphere of influence and releasing hope, life, encouragement and the love of Jesus and revival breaking out. I watched as revival broke out from the grocery stores, to coffee shops, to businesses, to government, to schools, to arts and entertainment. There was LIFE exploding everywhere! Banks of encouragement and revelation were breaking out in the hearts of believers spilling out all across the United States declaring His goodness and love.

The Lord is awakening His people in the United States right now to how powerful you are IN HIM because HE lives in you and the power you have to speak life and change atmospheres and be positioned for miracles. Get ready to be positioned for miracles THROUGH YOU!!!!!

Come up to a higher vantage point concerning the United States!!!!!! Hear the heart of God!!!! Declare life and despite what’s going on around you, despite the darkness, know that this is YOUR TIME to ARISE AND SHINE (Isaiah 60:1) and see the nation RESHAPED and CHANGED.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 28, 2016 4:39 PM

“My beautiful United States?” What is beautiful (other than God’s wonderful creation and a few landmarks) about this country right now? This nation is a cesspool of sin ripe for much deserved judgment. Sorry, but I just don’t get this? I can see how God will bless His people during and after judgment to continue to give us hope. But prophets of hope? What are those? Call me uninformed, but I’ve never heard of a “prophet of hope.” For me personally, this goes totally against anything I’ve read, heard or studied regarding what is coming to this nation, possibly as soon as this weekend? I dont know. Wouldn’t surprise me, though. Granted, I’m a realist, maybe even a little pessimistic…but I jusy don’t see any good times on the horizon. At least not until the MAJOR judgment begins.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 28, 2016 5:14 PM

I am wondering if I’m not getting the message as well. Everything points to really bad times now here. If I’m reading this right it seems that this is saying America as a nation will have life again when all other prophets and words given including many words myself that later this year and for the next 5 years we will see really bad things which include America falling as a nation in 2021.
I guess ill just have to interpret this as spiritually the remnant will have life flowed into. America is over, I’m sorry. But I’m thrilled to do my part to walk in the spirit and see individuals and pockets of revival come along the way. Though I know I will pay a great price for doing it. Through pain and suffering I will add beauty to the crown I give to Jesus when I pass. Now that’s hope! America…no she’s gone already and will never rise again. That’s false hope

stuart
stuart
June 29, 2016 4:35 AM

Are you so sure? Many prophecies of doom and gloom have come and gone. I’m not denying that God will surely bring his judgments to pass but could God in his patience forestall them. Time will tell.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 29, 2016 6:11 AM

Am I sure about 2021? No, of course not. But America falling? I am sure myself. Maybe we have another “Nineveh moment” in us where we postepone our destruction as a nation but still Nineveh was destroyed. But if we have 20 some witnesses from the Lord who say “He will not delay any longer”, then all of a sudden we have a few who say, “no worries America will live on” I will not be quick to throw away all the other testimony just bc i like the sound of more good ol America dream time.
However maybe I misinterpreted what was said. At the end of the day my job is still the same for our God. Obey

stuart
stuart
June 29, 2016 11:23 AM

Is God the author of confusion? Some say delay while others prophecize no delay. So who is correctly discerning the voice of God? In 1 Cor 14:29-31, Paul makes it abundantly clear that through a process of cooperation and working together, God’s message is discerned. 29Two or three prophets should speak, and others should weigh carefully what is said. 30If a revelation is made to another person who is seated, the first person should be silent. 31For everyone can prophesy in turn, so that everyone can be instructed and everyone can be encouraged.
No one is “throwing away all the other testimony” but we are commanded to “weigh carefully what is said” which includes both perspectives. And yes, we are all commanded to obey because “and having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all those obeying Him,” (Heb 5:9).

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 29, 2016 12:11 PM

Your opinion is apreciated. Your walk and position in Jesus and His army is esteemed.

Flea
Flea
June 30, 2016 7:57 AM

Jana’s post is clear:

“I am allowing a SHAKING to usher in a RESHAPING!!!!!”

Persecution always leads to reformation – moving to a higher spiritual plane. It is the pattern through-out the whole bible. It is two sides of the same coin.

Andy Stanley: When God punishes, He do so to bring back, not to pay back.

And through it all, God is unstoppable on His way towards His final destination.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 30, 2016 12:25 PM

All that is true. As long as it is clear that Americas final destination has been determined. It is not so that we can have Trump as president and a strong dollar yet again. Good times physically have ended. Great great spiritual times are here. We know the final destination. That’s why at the end of the book of revelation it says “nevertheless Lord Jesus come” bc what we are heading toward is so bad but yet we want to Jesus to come back. Ezekiel 13 speaks of God allowing false prophets and prophecies to come to speak to the idols set up In our hearts. We want to hear America will be reformed and will press on. It will not. It’s ending nears but the remnant will remain

Jeff
Jeff
June 28, 2016 6:26 PM

Let me take a stab because I also wrestle with reality thoughts…… I believe what God is saying is I want you to dwell in a higher realm with Me though you still exist on this plane. Seeing what’s happening but only as an observer. In this higher realm you will find the peace of God. You hold yourself above the darkness because you are not of it.
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind” Roman 12:2. Read that over and let it sink in. Be transformed. By what ? How do we renew our minds ? Well my experience is the only thing that renews our mind is God’s love.
When I was a young Christian I knew I could dwell with Him by simply singing a prayer of love, praise, and gratitude. Nothing goes faster to His throne than that song. That (be)attitude releases all the spiritual gifts He so much wants to give us.
As the years went on I allowed myself to focus on the world and that lead to focusing on the darkness. Which is really exactly what our nation did.
Solution (thank you Lana); start anew and be transformed by the renewing of you mind. A gift He is offering each of us today.
I’m writing this to myself as much as to anyone else. Be blessed.

Julie Bucker
June 28, 2016 9:46 PM

When the lusts of the flesh are taken away, it is amazing how fast you get to that higher plane.

Jeff
Jeff
June 28, 2016 10:00 PM

Lust of the flesh has nothing to do with it. You misunderstood or I didn’t explain clearly. ” I allowed myself to focus on the world and that lead to focusing on the darkness “. I was referring to reading about and seeing what’s happening in our corrupt country. Focusing on those facts.
Removing lusts only places you one level above the beasts.

Rachel Baxter
June 28, 2016 6:40 PM

Ken – Ive seen what you’ve seen and I think I get where you are coming from. But What God has begun to speak into my heart is the hope that He has. All is not lost from His vantage point. And He is calling to His children to come into alignment with the future that He has predestined. As our hearts come into alignment with His heart (which is love, mercy, redemption, grace) We are transformed into Christ’ image. It will be ONLY Christ Jesus who will bring about the end of this current age to usher in the age to come. He is calling to us to co-labor with Him in the preparation that is to begin/continue to transform our world from the darkness that is all around to the light that will one day fill this earth. If our perspective only stays on the doom, we can’t see the greater work that He is doing… So that is my two cents worth and I believe this is a message of the place the Lord wants to take me if I will surrender.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 7:39 AM

Good point, Rachel.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 28, 2016 10:00 PM

Ken have you read Rick Joyner’s “I see a New America”? Or Nita Johnson’s declarations over America? Neville Johnson states that GOD IS LOVE, not HAS love, but IS love. It is his character. Many more would be lost if the judgements didn’t come. If you read the prophets in the Old Testament, one sees again and again a prophetic ray of hope even as the judgements are being declared.
Isaiah 62:4
No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the Lord will take delight in you, and your land will be married.
Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 7:37 AM

No Martin, I haven’t read those. I know God’s heart is for repentance. I also know because of this, He’s not above embarrassing His prophets on timelines. Everything is subject to change based on repentance through fasting and prayer. The problem is, there’s not much repentance on a “church-wide” level going on. I see church signs for summer camps and other things, (including revival) but not for repentance. Judgment begins in house of God, (1Peter 4:17 and Ezekiel 9) but it doesn’t appear to me that the church sees it. How can you have revival without repentance first? My point is, I believe God will bless his remnant during and on the other side of judgment. But…this nation has a LONG way to go before it begins to receive any blessings. The most the US can hope for right now, is mercy. I agree with Brandon Jenkins and so many more. God is fed up! He’s fed up with the apostate church and he’s fed up with the sin. We’ll be blessed during and after judgment. But will this nation be blessed again? That remains to be seen.

sharon m
sharon m
June 28, 2016 5:33 PM

Sin is not beautiful sin is ugly ,but the souls of millions upon millions of men women and children who live in america need hope and need to see how that works in the Lives of Gods people who are filled with the Over Flowing Power of the Holy Spirit ..When the Spirit of God moves over His people countless lives can be changed all over america and thats Beautiful !

Matthew
June 28, 2016 4:43 PM

You’re correct Ken, this country has been over-run by evil. America was hijacked a long time ago. We are bonded slaves to a nefarious system of evil and control.

But, the Lord is going to preserve His Bible and His Holy Words through this land and it’s going out to the whole wold. http://www.153WordsOfGod.com/

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
July 12, 2016 3:32 PM

That’s what the prophets are saying about Britain. this isn’t just Americas judgement the judgement is for all. I don’t understand why everyone assumes Gods judgements are going to be on the established church in a building first it says judgement on the the house of God, God doesn’t live in temples made by hands.

Lillian
Lillian
July 5, 2016 1:31 PM

I have to agree with you Ken, America is marked for judgement, just look at what happened today with killary, no charges were made.We are so busy reading and listening to others to get that feel good message that all is well ..The only thing that right is God is on his throne and see and knows everything, I dont take heed to all people who say The Lord says this, I listen as I read and for the Holy Spirit to tell me the truth of it….As soon as I started to read,I knew in my Spirit not the correct message.
Some may hate the Truth, but I trust what the Spirit says…too many are giving over to false teachers, preachers and messengers
Sad to see

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 5, 2016 3:36 PM
Thanks, Lillian. I appreciate it. Yes.Killary continuing to get away with murder and the Dept of Injustice failing to seek justice and do it’s job is sickening! I’ll bet you wouldn’t hear a word about this in most churches come Sunday either. Except for Ignited Church. Nope. We don’t want to talk about evil and social issues or a lack of justice in church. That doesn’t make people feel good. Now we have transgenders in the military and most people don’t have a clue or care! Worse, it’s accepted…probably even in most churches! As a veteran I’m appalled. Thank God, I’m out. Seriously, what do we call these people, (especially if they’re an officer) “Sir, Ma’am, It…what?” I mean seriously, “What are you today?” “What bathroom are you going to use?” “Better not want to shower in my locker room, you freak?” If this is offensive, I don’t care. I’ve earned the right to speak out. I’ve had my blood spilt, spilt blood and watched helplessly as marines and shipmates died and watched others spill blood. I am p.o’ed! NO, America will not have a Jubilee or a Cyrus or mercy. The church and many pastors have their heads so far up some orifice that they can’t tell right from wrong or light from dark, nor do they care. Listen to Pastor Faircloth on the July 5th http://www.prophecyclub.com broadcast and then tell me that good times are coming. NO, NO, NO! Not until judgment is poured out and blood flows will there be a time of blessings on God’s holy remnant. Those of you who are squeamish, you better get yourself and your family ready to see blood starting this summer. Hell is coming and people better have a plan on where to flee to. I’m sorry, but I can’t… Read more »
Lillian
Lillian
July 6, 2016 7:39 PM

Amen my brother
I actually listened to brother Faircloth and I felt in my spirit we need more good bothers speaking truth.
I so love to see my brothers and sisters who are awake and am reminded that many are called, but few are chosen!!!!
Many in church has given themselves over to these false teaching that I feel this is part of the great falling away from the faith.I dont attend church and many ask me why, I say I have Jesus, the Holy Spirit and his word, I dont need to go to churches that pretend they are all holy on sunday and live the world the rest of the week.People say I need fellowship, I say all I need is Jesus, the rest of the brothers and sisters are a blessing.
Keep the faith ,do not fear, God is in control and we need to trust that He is.
He has saved us for a time such as this, his true remnent!!!!! those who will stand on his word no matter what the evil of this world throws at us, I will not weaver, I will not bow down, my salvation is too important!!!!
God bless you for being awake and for serving ur country ,You are blessed cause Jesus says you are 🙂

Charles
June 28, 2016 11:42 PM
America has a lot to answer for, but nothing that God can not remedy. There is nothing that America will go through that will not strengthen us. We are the Prophets of Hope, for that is the very heart of the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is our hope for eternal life. Our hope for His grace. Our hope for His mercy. Our hope for increasing faith. Our hope for His endless love. The world has rarely seen what the Lord can do with, for, and though a man or woman who is completely yielded to Him. Martin Luther said “God created the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing, He can make something out of us.” The world would be saved in a day if all of Gods people would walk in love. Gods love is not pretty. The death of Jesus Christ for our sin was a violent display of the love of God. The Kingdom suffers violence, but the violent take it by force. Those who have a violent love stop at nothing yet endure everything. His love bears all things, believes all things, HOPES in all things. May we be Prophets of His Hope in a hopeless world and walk in Gods love! Gods love is more than we can comprehend. His grace and mercy is more than we can comprehend. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound who saved a wretch like me! Is America a mirror of what we were like before God so amazingly saved us and rescued us from eternal death and changed our life forever? In the Beatitudes Christ said “love your enemies, and do good and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the most high; for… Read more »
KatieTroutman
KatieTroutman
June 29, 2016 4:59 AM

Charles- What a balanced word. I do not believe there will be a better explanation than this..

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
July 5, 2016 6:15 PM

Well said. Charles

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
June 30, 2016 1:48 AM

Outstanding post

Marjorie Owen
June 28, 2016 4:49 PM

Praise God for this inspiring word! Tears came to my eyes when I read it. I had been wondering if I was the only person in Christendom to hold out any hope for this nation.

I understand we are to be judged by God, who is just and fair in all his dealings, and that we can not escape the chastisement that is coming.

But after that, will there be nothing left of us to rake from the ashes? Will the smoke of our burning rise up forever and ever? God forbid that the hope and intent of our founders and patriots who have lived and died for this country should vanish, leaving no trace!

Besides Israel, we are the only nation I know of to have had its beginnings as a people in covenant with God. (I am speaking mainly of the settlers who signed the Mayflower Compact.) Let us also consider that these end times are also beginning times. Jesus will soon reign on this planet. Surely then, like a gem in the Master’s crown, some remnant of these United States will shine with the same fire, brilliance and intensity as at the first.

Annonymous
Annonymous
June 28, 2016 2:01 PM

Thank you Lana. I know I was meant to read that. It was answer to a prayer.

sharon m
sharon m
June 28, 2016 4:27 PM

HALLELUJAH Thank you Lana we desperately need to go higher with judgment coming to america we need to be prepared for spiritual battle, millions of souls need to see The Living God ..and how can they see and taste the goodness of the Lord with sleepy weak Christians ! The Almighty God is with us to change hearts for His Kingdom and His Glory forever and ever throughout eternity !!!Praise His Holy Name!

Mark Sellers
June 28, 2016 9:29 PM
I believe that God is indeed asking us, as He always does, to see things from HIS point of view! There is Authority and Power when we line up with His View and walk in obedience to that View. We see the evil, the ugliness, the coming judgment and all that’s wrong. But God sees what only He can do: transformation! We that have been born again, are prime examples of this very fact: we were just as evil, just as ugly, deserving judgment, but through the supernatural, spiritual transformation of regeneration (John 3, 2 Cor. 5) we are now different!! The thing that really stood out to me in this word, perhaps because I’m a musician, was the reference to the new worship songs! Made me immediately think of 1 Chronicles 15 and the account of Kenaniah, the ‘worship leader’ of Israel, leading the charge of David into battle!! If we are to believe all of Scripture, then this word perhaps is one indicator of “how” God will accomplish His work during these dark and evil days: through the worship, prayers, intercession and obedience of His Saints who are willing to join Him in what He’s about to do. Remember, we walk by Faith, not by sight. God sees what we cannot. God knows what we can never know (not fully anyway). God’s ways are not even remotely close to our ways! Remember when Jesus tested Philip at the feeding of the multitude? Jesus knew what He was going to do, and asked Philip. How did Philip respond? By his sight, his earthly reckoning, his accounting for what he could see (or not) around him (like the severe lack of food)! Perhaps Jesus is indeed asking all of us the same question today: how will His Will be accomplished… Read more »
Kay
Kay
June 29, 2016 2:15 PM

When this was first published I couldn’t even read it through, it clashed so much with everything else that has been prophesied. But in reading the comments and considering others’ insight I’ve come to have a different point of view.

This is not a dream, vision, or word from the Lord, only an idea that came to me. If we see this prophecy as God showing us His point of view from a higher plane, as America receives judgement His remnant will be empowered to bring many, many people to Him. Our nation will be broken in many ways, with many lost and life possibly primitive compare to what was, yet a nation that has returned to her Christian roots and love of the Lord.

In this way she will once again become a REFUGE to those fleeing religious persecution, this time from the anti-christ. Perhaps America will be the sanctuary that God prepares for His people during the tribulation. What better hiding place than a country that looks broken and ruined to the rest of the world, a country that is off on its own and is counted as useless to the anti-christ.

This idea gives me a lot of hope for the future…instead of living in a mad Max environment after going through judgement, through God’s mercy we will be enabled to create a haven for others. What a blessing that would be!

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
July 5, 2016 6:22 PM

It lines up with Gods word I know the plans I have for you , you know the rest. I am sure read HOPE and Future in there, just think logically why would the Lord bless James and others who are trying and believing what God tells them about money if there was no hope?? you wouldn’t need money if there was nothing left.

Robert Adolph
July 5, 2016 8:34 PM

America’s future in the end times is economic collapse, marshal law, invasion/rapture.

Rachel Baxter
June 28, 2016 6:44 PM

The answer to the question is YES, God can change the United States of America in a day in Jesus name. There is nothing beyond God!

Sandra
Sandra
June 28, 2016 4:58 PM

I’m praying for Bill Maher, evolution scientists, Joe Rogan, abortion doctors, New Age motivational speakers, refugees, vaccination specialists, pharmaceutical reps to come to the Lord and having the courage and hard evidence to be whistle blowers. Any suggestions for others to pray for?

ChristineB
June 28, 2016 4:58 PM

Thank you Lana for this word! It is like viewing the flip side of the coin of judgement that is being tossed at our nations.

I pray we rise up and choose to walk hope-filled lives with heaven-infused intercession/ worship so that we can release the fragrance of His love to those around us.

Thank you James for posting Lana’s prophetic words that offer heaven’s perspective on the times we live in.

kathy P
June 28, 2016 2:09 PM

Wow! What an inspiring word from the Lord!! I needed to see this as so much of what we are reading (and seeing) is just darkness and judgement. This gives me hope that, although, we are in and will be going through some really difficult times there is a “light” at the end of the tunnel. Whew!

Mike kasten
Mike kasten
June 28, 2016 2:22 PM

I amen what Kathy said

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
June 28, 2016 5:03 PM

Amen and shining out of each one of them thank you for being true to your beliefs. all of you here it bought me back to the Lord.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 28, 2016 10:08 PM

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

We are looking forward to entering into the kingdom where Jesus rules (the earth with a rod of iron).
Revelation 11:15
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
July 5, 2016 6:28 PM

Would that be the Kingdom that is within us and among us. Coming out of us to rule the world while we all graduate in righteousness, I just know its going to hurt. I have fear, I’m not scared but I am beginning to realise what wisdom is, I know what the Bible says wisdom is.