Unholy Alliances Have Been Made by the Fallen Among My People

Unholy_Alliance

“The dates are set, times have been determined. You will see My hand sweeping across one nation after another as My judgments pour forth. Eyes will see and fill with tears for what is being done and what could have been avoided.

My people have chosen disobedience and rebellion and now their fate has been determined. Time after time after time I called, but seldom did My people hear or respond. In pursuit of the bobbles of this life they have ignored My still small voice. Oh, they knew it was Me, but responded with silence or ‘wait’ or ‘later’ not knowing now is the time, now is the hour of their salvation.

Unholy alliances have been made by the fallen among My people. The walls you have made to separate yourself from Me will begin to crumble. Fierce opposition will come to My children. As walls crumble, you will be blamed, maligned and tested greatly. Each day brings conflict as you take a stand for truth; standing against the evils of the world disguised as popularity, power, position, convenience and Christianity.

My Son rules and reigns in the hearts of millions; His goodness shines forth on many fronts. But, satan too has his followers, be aware! Many hearts are far from Me yet they remain content, filled with the world’ joys.

My children, seek Righteousness, seek Truth, seek to walk closer to Me, seek My anointing. Do not seek for what you do not have, seek after Me. I will give you what you need. Your hope must be in Me alone, none other will suffice. Do not walk in your own understanding. Begin to hear clearly My message. Recognize the truth from the false and speak when error is proclaimed, do not allow your silence to bring shame to My Son. Remain silent no longer. Dangerous days of uncertainty soon come upon the nations. Strength will wain for those whose hope rests on them alone.”

“Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in obedience to Him.” (Psalms 128:1)

“Now then, my children, listen to me; blessed are those who keep My ways.” (Proverbs 8:32)

“For the sake of my brothers and my friends, I will now say: ‘ May peace be within you.'” (Psalms 122:8)

Author: Ali Winters

As a Watchman on the Wall, Ali Winters feels called of the L-RD to sound the alarm, alerting the sheep, awakening those that slumber. She has her own blog, A Watchman on the Wall. Her message is clear: ” Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God.” (Revelation 3:2)

Kathy Culver
KC
February 24, 2016 12:32 AM

Thank you MARTIN S….for giving such an excellent word of clarity on this subject. We know in part and
I pray Holy Spirit shows me more “parts” everyday!

Kathy Culver
KC
February 21, 2016 11:15 PM

Oh JAMES …..wil get Kenneth Hagin,s book… used to listen to his teachings…thank you!

Kathy Culver
KC
February 21, 2016 11:05 PM

Thank you Rachel for these scriptures of encouragement! Agree totally we are seated with Christ in heavenly places how Awesome is HIS love for HIS children! I know there are many times the angels are working in our
behalf and we are not aware of it! WE had brought some food to a family in need and as we were still in the
truck in front of their place I stated out loud …..I wish we had a little cash to give them also….stepped out of truck
and there was a twenty dollar bill…right on ground were I stepped out! Thank you JESUS…bet HE sent an angel
for that . Still would ask God for the need.. and HE would fill it any way HE wanted! Bobby Conner encounters angels , will read up on his dealings with these servants of the LORD.
Was a fan of Kat Kerr until she stated things in this world will not be dark , but will grow more glorious and
we will bring the Kingdom in …….paraphrased of course . Have not been on her website for sometime.
She did state that the Father told her the coming of the Lord would not be for 200 yrs. or so!
My humble analogy was she believed like the Catholic stance on end times , we are to bring in the Kingdom
of God with goodness etc. That’s not my belief …. ! Your a gifted servant of the Lord and had to tell you
about my heart on this matter…..didn’t mention this earlier …but felt lead to now. Sincerely your sister in Christ. Sorry about the jumping of structure of sentences.

Martin schramm
Martin schramm
February 22, 2016 10:18 PM
All the angelic encounters listed are wonderful and valid experiences, however in each case the Angels were summoned by God as ministering spirits not as a direct result of our commanding them to do or participate in our request. As a teacher of God’s word accuracy is important when dividing the word of truth in humility. However powerful the experience at the time, we must not assign a doctrinal stance that cannot be supported by the direct proof of scripture or we run the risk of presumption or error. Angels are assigned by God under his direct command for our aid and benefit. They minister to us as heirs of salvation in this lifetime. In the next life we will judge them. The encounters with angels I have had has been as a direct result of myself seeking God for help or God’s desire to send an angel as an answer for my problem. This in itself is not a proof text of my theological argument just an observation. I grew up under the faith movement myself, but sometimes the message went beyond the hermeneutics of the word. We operate under a fragmentary knowledge of the spiritual gifts, but there will come a day when the partial is super ceded by the spirit (God) . In that day, we will see and operate in the fullness of the spirit not just the partial. How we long for that. Until then we piece life together God words of truth with proper interpretation from the realm of the prophetic. A lot of the time we miss it, but we have the mind of Christ. I appreciate the labor of love by all here who love His appearance and soon return. Someday I will understand when Jesus said there is none good except… Read more »
Kathy Culver
KC
February 21, 2016 12:17 AM

Beautiful Rachel, but I do have a question. We as believers have all authority over the enemy and our home had an encounter with angels. Had terrific frightening experience with a lost set of keys [ very important to
my husbands business] and he was fearful for many reasons….I went to my knees and shot one of those
desperate arrow prayers that they would be found and returned to us by sundown….prayed HE gives us
angels in charge over us Ps 91 . Miracle happened…..was so powerful how it happened! My husband was
still up set about that day when he turned in to bed but VERY thankful!! Thank you JESUS!
Husband had a nudge in the night , looked up and three angels just showed themselves in a slight glow and
then filtered up out the bedroom ceiling. Just to let him know they are there for us!
All to say I never thought of speaking or engaging them directly……This is my point about that…??
Sincerely asking!

Rachel Baxter
February 21, 2016 9:02 PM
KC – I do believe that God invites us to experience and encounter the spiritual realm, which includes angels. We are never to pray to them or worship them, but we are to work with as we are both servants of God, though we as humans are also His children and blessed creation. Scripture speaks of being seated with Christ in “heavenly places”. “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:6-7, 10‬ ‭NIV‬‬ I believe the purpose of being seated in heavenly places is so that we can see what the Father is doing so that we can walk in what He has for us here on this earth until Jesus comes to be with us on earth for eternity. I also believe that “seeing in the spirit”, in other words seeing what is occurring in the Spiritual realm, comes from the manifestation of the gifts of the Spirit working in someone’s life. “For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭12:8-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬ Praise God that He gives His angels charge over us, and praise God for your prayer to Him… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
February 20, 2016 4:47 PM

I feel led to share some instruction the Lord recently gave to me and helped me to understand. The spiritual realm experiences things before the physical realm. In other words, we first fight battles in the spiritual in order that we might have victory in the physical. I would encourage everyone to begin praying these words out as God has given us authority over Angels and the Host of heaven according to His will. A sweet and powerful lady of God, Kat Kerr, shared a teaching on commanding the host of heaven. The words go like this and you can put in your own family or ministry or city as desired. I try to pray this out loud each day so that the Angels assigned to my authority aren’t just sitting around bored waiting for a job to do!

Engaging the host of heaven:

I engage you host of heaven assigned to me.  I take authority over you now in the name of Jesus to tear down strongholds.  I invite you to my team to do the Father’s work.

I send you out to protect my home and my family.  I command you to go before me wherever I go to war on my behalf to rid any area that I go of spiritual opposition.

I send you out over (my ministries or church) to fight against and rid that area of anything demonic.

I send you out in a greater way over (my city) to tear down every power of darkness and principality. I claim My city as a city of Light just as God is the Father of lights.

Martin schramm
Martin schramm
February 20, 2016 11:22 PM

This prayer sounds very powerful on the surface, but we have no authority to command Angels to do our bidding. There is not a single scripture that will support this prayer. The closest would be Hebews 1:14 ministering spirits to those heir of salvation. We must not walk in presumption but humility towards The Lord Jesus and his heavenly creation. They are mighty and do the bidding of their Lord and Master. We may end up summoning the wrong type of spirit in this prayer. Great deception is coming upon the Earth. All of us must walk in humility and the fear of the Lord.

Rachel Baxter
February 21, 2016 8:12 PM
Martin – I respect what you are saying and thank you for sharing your view point. “Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?” ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭1:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬ My interpretation of this verse is that angels are here to serve those that serve the Lord. We are NOT to be self-serving, but we are to walk by faith in the spirit (not in the flesh) and serve the Lord as we pray for His kingdom to come to this earth, day by day. I believe that our heart in submission to Him is the key to being able to hear His voice and to follow Him. I am not suggesting that we would command the angels to do our bidding for any self-serving purpose. Several months ago I had two experiences with angels that caused me to seek the Lord for understanding. The first was when I came into my living room and saw thousands of angels gathered together in my house. It shocked me and freaked me out a little bit! It was dark out and I ran upstairs where the rest of my family was as fast as I could. I thought that there must have been something really bad that was going to happen to cause them to gather in my house like that. The second experience happened when I was sitting on my couch while in the Word. I looked up and saw “legions” of angels gathered in rows in a V formation that extended out as far as the eye could see. Each “company” had between 25-50 angels in it. They just stood there and it felt like they were just staring at me waiting for something. I didn’t know what to do or to say at that time. So… Read more »
Rob
Rob
February 21, 2016 6:12 AM

I’ve heard teaching on both sides of this and currently I’d side with you Martin. Rachel I respect your position, and it’s a good prayer to be praying, one I pray often myself. However, I don’t take authority over angels or command them. I pray to God and ask Him to assign them to me or for me.

February 21, 2016 3:32 AM

A great teaching about this topic is Kenneth E. Hagin’s book, The Authority of the Believer. The devil works hard to prevent us from realizing the authority God has given us, but according to the words of Jesus, we can speak to mountains by faith and whatever we command without doubting will be done.

22 And Jesus answered saying to them, “Have faith in God.
23 Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.
24 Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. (Mark 11:22-24)

We also have authority to send the angels forth because they are there to render service to those who will inherit salvation (Hebrews 1:14). Unfortunately, they are often unemployed because we do not believe their offer to serve us.

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
February 21, 2016 5:16 AM

Yes James

Reading this book now. A great book.
Thanks again for your awesome ministry,
Phil

February 21, 2016 5:39 AM

I am glad to hear that. It is an all time classic! He wrote many books and they are all excellent in my opinion. He was one of the pioneers, one of the first to get lots of revelation in this area. Of course, as is always the case with revelation, it comes with great persecution, even though he backed everything up with scriptures.

Bob Foisel
Bob F
February 20, 2016 3:17 PM

Ali excellent word for today, I pray hat every knee would willingly bend, every heart would willingly repent, and seek his face but we have been promised a great shaking and it has allready started. I pray that through our testing we will be washed ever brighter in the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus.

Kathy Culver
KC
February 20, 2016 10:14 AM

AMEN &AMEN…..For such a time as this! May we as HIS people be contaminated, exposed and under the
influence of HIS presence in the boldness of HIS GLORY to INFECT the dying population with OUR GOD!
Thank you ALI….for sharing , always a blessing to me , will take in your other post also in prayer.
What a Mighty God we serve!

Dennis
Dennis
February 20, 2016 4:25 AM

Fay, A few moments ago before ending my day, I read the above posting, and afterwards your comment.

Your words seized my attention and reverence, as you have aptly framed in words a sense that I’m sure many must feel. We’re much like soldiers sent into fields of battle, many are assigned to the front lines; we are poised, positioned, watching and waiting as day to day events unfold, but ultimately we wait for His appearing. By His divine (and somewhat mysterious) plan, we as believers are in the time and place He has ordained for us.

With a halted reflection and a sobering pause, we give thanks and praise to the Great I AM, since He IS – the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the final authority, He indeed has all things great and small in His control. Please find for this and each day, strength and encouragement through His loving presence.

Fay
Fay
February 20, 2016 12:42 AM

Thank you for your faithful word my dear sister!
I have prayed for my province and my city but there is so much wickedness in our land it feels like such a daunting task.
I have asked God to make our city one of refuge and our home one of sanctuary.
My family is asleep and I can’t wake them but I will still try.
God have mercy.