Unexpected Dark Valleys and Magnificent Victories Coming in 2016

Your lives are about to take a turn. Do not be surprised by any sudden changes. The best way to be prepared is to stay prepared, like a soldier in a bunker. I have been watching you.

Dangerous courses as well as dark valleys are before you, but also some magnificent fields of victory long awaited, and sought out glory.

I see many of you drawing close to Me and returning to Me. But it won’t be quite the same way as former times. In fact, it will be quite different. I know in your returning, you are trying to employ the same methods and ways. Know this. They belong to you already. No one retreads out the wine or beats the wheat a second time.

You are thoroughly equipped now to stand in and for My kingdom. I have worked hard to settle you and to bring you to where you stand today in every aspect of your life. I will begin to speak directly to you. It will be in unexpected times, in unexpected ways.

Do not look for Me in any things or ways, or what you might think are signs. When I speak to you, you will know it. You will not have to question it a second time.

Again, do not rely on the former times when you sought for Me. Do not rely on yourselves or any mental or physical ways as you have before. I allowed you to do those things in the past to teach you discipline and to follow your heart as you sought after Mine.

Consider this. This is now your time. There have been many days of rest that I have given to you, some many years. Now those days are done. And it is time for you to stand once again for My kingdom.

My kingdom is at war with the kingdom of darkness. Many, and even all of you have been at war a long time to the point of exhaustion, but believe Me when I tell you it will not be long from now. Be at ease with what I am doing, though right now you feel nothing. Nevertheless, you sense it. Do not equate My silence with absence.

This coming year will produce two things:

First, there will be a series of great supernatural events, surprising events. It will be a year of unexpected cataclysmic events. The heavens will be on fire. The ground will swell and burst. The land will shake intensely and the earth will mourn like a woman in mourning.

Many people, even those who curse me, I tell you even now, know I am coming. Though because of the hardness of their pride they refuse to admit it openly, but they indeed know it and know it deeply. They are slaves of Satan and captives of his fear. Yet I say further that the whole world is sensing and knowing something enormous is coming. And it will come.

I stress the words instant, unexpected, shocking, and surprising. And the reason being, it will be something the world has never seen or experienced.  You can count on it. Even many who think they can imagine it will be as stunned as everyone else. All pride will fall. I am coming again. Does that mean anything to you? It should.

Second, for those who have suffered long and have lost everything, but remained faithful, I will restore to you, but better than before in ways not expected. You will know it is of Me.

My cry to those who walk in sadness, who groan in darkness, who cannot sleep for overwhelming anxiety, for those long oppressed and overwhelmed, for all those who have given up, I have not forgotten you. I have received every cry and appeal for mercy and deliverance. Not one tear you have shed has fallen to the ground without Me. This year expect the unexpected from Me.

Right before I return, I will set up on high those that mourn and those that are cast down. I will revive My weary ones. Why should I come for a bruised bride? I will revive you especially for this time to give you a brief amount of time to get ready. I will begin immediately removing the great obstacles in your lives. I will throw them down like rocks off a cliff. I know many of you have struggled all of your lives, but never once have I forgotten you. As I begin to move these obstructions, keep in mind it is like holding the walls of the ocean apart just long enough for My people to safely prepare.

Remember, what I will be doing is for one purpose, for you to have the ability to joyfully prepare. What bride mourns before her wedding! This will be a dual year of increasing birth pangs with the assurance of the knowledge of My imminent return and the acceleration of the preliminary, initial undoing of the seat of Satan.

I am giving you rest right before I come.

One last thing. This coming year I am going to make My presence real. Meaning, I intend to increase the awareness of My presence. And not only among you and the inhabitants of the earth, but also within the darkest regions and corridors of the powers of darkness and habitations of cruelty. I am going to do what no one else can. I am going to visit those in the strongest of strongholds and create a fire storm right where they are. Just as I said, I came to redeem the lost. I will redeem those who are embedded within the walls of enemy fortresses. I can see what none of you can see. But not only does this break My heart. It enrages Me.

I am in the process already. Going and doing what only I am able to do. For the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and them that dwell therein. Do not underestimate My dominion and the fact that though the enemy has a vast network of power, the power belongs to Me. And My presence will go out and will go everywhere that no human can go to.

This is My determination and resolve.

A great number of people are coming in at the last. I am bursting prisons and chains. Remember when I told My disciples after they fished all night by their own know-how, but caught nothing? And how in the morning I told them to cast their net again on the right side and they would find fish?

When I walked with them along the road to Emmaus and the time came that I would go My own way, they constrained Me and said, “Abide with us, for the day is far spent and the night is at hand!”

Yet Paul later says, that “the night is far spent and the day is at hand!” Now since you know the Day is at hand, it is time to put your hand in Mine and trust Me like never before. Prepare for Me to ask you to do things you have never done before, for you will have to do them solely by faith. This will be the means and ways I will begin to demonstrate My power and My presence. And I will give you the power to perform it.

This coming year My determination is to make My very real presence known so mightily, that those who have worked at rejecting Me all their lives will come to Me that I might save them once and for all. I am doing this. I am the Great Shepherd of the sheep.

(Note: When He said He is now bringing in a large number of people it had to do with death, as many seem to be dying in large numbers. He said He is doing it for one of His reasons and that is, to keep them from the hour that is coming on this earth. Now I know many that die will not be saved, but that is what I heard him say.)

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Faith celebration center
April 4, 2016 7:28 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful and inspirational article. People need to repent since there will be a final judgment of all people, living and dead. God is always ready to forgive us when we confess and turn back to Him. “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. ” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

Stephen Starkie
January 2, 2016 6:56 PM

I hope you do not mind Joanne but I have printed off your word and am sending it to many I know who have been in a long battle, as I have. I have also sent this to all the contacts I know and have known and some I have lost contact with on Facebook. This word spoke to me as I have been weary and isolated for some time now, and I have never known a word that has brought such hope to those of us who had wondered what to do now, when we could see the World going to Hell in a basket. Most of the prophetic words I see are mostly about the USA. I have been seeking the Lord to find out what is going to happen in these days to Great Britain where I live and where the safe havens are going to be in these hours. Also what is going to take place in Kenya, where I have many friends. I am 61 and have been a Christian now for nearly 30 years and having been taken out of the froth and bubble of the church are waiting to see what to do in this Final Battle. Your words came at just the right time

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
January 2, 2016 10:28 PM

I am more than happy that you printed it out and shared it. You they are his words and meant for those He means to hear it, to prepare them. And I know there are so many prophecies regarding the U.S.and the world at large and the hell breaking loose all over it. But I seem to be greatly hearing direct messages and pin pointed directions regarding things he wants us to do and what he intends to do. So share away. God is with us!

Shelley
Shelley
January 2, 2016 12:42 PM

Joan i listened to you on the Rick Wiles show. I felt like it was a message for me, i cried and rejoiced when you talked about all the trials etc he would take care of things now. The last part of the show when you talked about His bangueting table, around 1995 God said to me my banqueting table is ready and then a few days later He said feed my children. I have been waiting and searching for years what He meant for me to do. Your word from the Lord has shown me what i think He meant. Seems like a simple message but i did not have the understanding for all these years. God bless you and keep you safe.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
January 2, 2016 10:22 PM

Shelley, its very much like the Lord to speak something into our hearts yet only to have us wait years for completion. He means to “perfect that which concerns you.” Expect exactly what he said to you. He’s clearing your skies!

David
January 2, 2016 5:49 AM

1 John 4:4 – “He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”
Dec. 29 I felt an overwhelming presence of the Holy Spirit. I heard a strong voice deep in my spirit telling me not worry that other people don’t understand me when I talk about serious things of prophetic events and calling. Hard to explain but the voice resonated in me and felt as if it was played inside me on a large speaker like one used on a public address system. Never had this sensation before. I was walking around by myself inside a Menards. It is a lonely feeling when no one truly understands you. People think I am too serious and “not fun.” So the Holy Spirit explained other people don’t understand me for the same reason people don’t want to know deep things of the Spirit. Most people, I think, are living in their own version of reality. One in which they have a perfect fairy-tale ideal they are living in. One developed over the years and not even the Holy Spirit is going to impede this. So they QUENCH THE SPIRIT. This includes Christian people in my life.

Stephen Starkie
January 1, 2016 8:34 AM
This Really spoke to me and Confirmed so much of the battles of recent years. DOVES OR VULTURES FOR 2016 (FINALITY) As the year approaches (or if you read this later, that line will be irrelevant), many wonder what the next year holds for us all, and I thought I would gaze into the imitation crystal ball, test the tea bags, count the television stars, dig into the celebrity scriptures, get out my money diviner, go and see the rich guy and find out where he is stashing his money, and go down to the Friday night séance of half alive after hours corpses and see what I can find out. I came away frustrated, as nobody seemed to agree, those that even cared. So I decided to see if I could shed some light on the dark path ahead. These are not so much predictions as insights that may bear fruit. It would be so nice if all the liars pulling the strings of the puppets we call leaders would stop arranging for the silencing of opposition, and just told us all openly what they plan to do, and let us all know what fools we have been, to believe all the lies we have been sold, all these centuries. But that would be like the devil admitting to his existence, and he does not want to do that, until he ascends the throne in Jerusalem. So we may be in for just more lies wrapped inside lies, by the father of lies. I have seen what many think is the church of God (with various logos) sell itself out to the one world religion agenda, and I have a sneaking suspicion that most of who we felt was on the side of Jesus may well change sides soon,… Read more »
Skylar
Skylar
January 1, 2016 7:13 PM

Amen.

Stephen Starkie
January 2, 2016 7:00 PM

Michael
Michael
December 31, 2015 4:21 PM

I can understand what you are saying and thank you for your reply. It could be that Hosea 6 is a literal three day visitation of the Lord on Israel ( and the rest of the world) and on the third day He will raise a remnant that will ultimately flee to Petra or it could even be the sealing of the 144000. Unfortunately much of Ephraim (10 tribes) and Judah will transgress the covenant of Jesus but as you say at the close of this age their fortunes will be restored and Israel shall be healed. Anyway eventually all shall be revealed and so much more when the Word goes forth out of Zion. We can dissect mysteries, we can gather in prophetic puzzle pieces but in the essence of the Word given here, is this more beneficial then obedience and joyful preparation of the bride? Less Martha Lord and more Mary as we bask and grow in your increasing presence in 2016.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 31, 2015 4:56 PM

I’m rowing the same boat with you Michael!

Debra Walker
December 31, 2015 7:56 AM

Dearest Sister Joanie ~~

Your body of work on this site and TruNews reverberates with the Truth and Power of Jesus! Thank you for the hard work you’ve put in and your faithfulness to share, so the body of Christ might be edified. All praise, honor, and glory to our Almighty King! May He continue to abundantly bless you!

Michael
Michael
December 31, 2015 5:53 AM

Joanie, I listened to your interview on trunews and some of your posting here felt like it was written just for me. In regards to this spiritual equipping, do you think that it is possible that a transformation can occur before we meet the Lord in the sky. That on the transformation, which some believe will be in a third day of darkness (Hosea 6:2), we will go forth to the great harvest? There seems to be a lot of prophecy on this and I am wondering if you have had any dreams or visions on this?

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 31, 2015 2:27 PM

Greetings MIchael. As for the equipping I do believe it will upon all of us right about now and in this coming year all over the world. Is this the transformation you are talking about? Also about the 3 days of darkness, I am not quite sure that Hosea 6:2 means that. I take that passage to mean that after 2 days, which correlates to “a day unto the Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day.” Jesus Christ has been gone from the earth for a little after 2 days regarding prophetic times and seasons. And in the third day I believe is in regards to the end of the one thousand year Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ. The book of Hosea is to the whole house of Israel inclusive. They are going to be revived at the 2nd coming and at the end of the one thousand year period will go on being the “Chief of Nations.” During the thousand year Millennial Reign they will be set up as “the Chief of Nations” and Jerusalem will be the capitol of the whole earth. The premier city. Forever the Jews will be the exclusive people group that will have governorship of the earth. I hope that makes sense to you. If not, please ask away and I”ll be happy to elaborate.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
December 30, 2015 8:53 PM

Joanie,
Do you think perhaps some of the descriptions of the ‘heavens on fire’ and fire raining down might refer to the planet Nibiru’s return? I have done reading on that and from what I have read I believe it is real and will return soon. I believe that the Lord will use that to pass judgement upon this earth. It is something that will definitely be a ‘terror’ and shocking to most people who are not prepared physically or spiritually.
I enjoy reading your dreams and visions, they are really encouraging. We lost everything 8 years ago and it has really been a long hard road. I have felt that big changes are coming and I have a close friend that has said the same things almost identically that God is going to restore to those that have lost greatly and have remained faithful. Thank you for your continuous messages.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 31, 2015 5:09 PM

Nancy at this point anything is possible and on the table. I’m standing back so to speak after decades of prophecy stake-in-the-ground positions. Things seem to be playing out a bit differently than I’d imagined. So hold tight. God is going to work things out for you in order for all of you to prepare without huge obstacles in you way. I’m glad also to hear that your friend is hearing the same things. Her and I are not the only ones. But many, many believers.

Debra Walker
December 31, 2015 7:46 AM

Nancy, I believe you are correct about Nibiru. Go to YouTube and search for “second sun”. It has been seen and recorded all around the planet, in areas where they are not laying down “chemtrails” as cloud cover to hide it. You will be restored sevenfold, Blessed Daughter of the Most High God.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
December 30, 2015 8:49 PM

Amen EMG! The Lord is indeed preparing you. You are wise to start storing provisions. The Lord will bless you and indeed lead children to you. He sees your heart for children and it blesses Him to know your love for them. May He continue to guide you and give you wisdom as you prepare, and protect all that you have set aside. God bless you!