Originally published by The Grayzone.
Renowned Argentine sociologist and anti-imperialist critic Atilio Boron joins The Grayzone’s Oscar Leon to discuss the victory of former tantric sex coach and emotionally unhinged liberatarian economic fundamentalist Javier Milei as the country’s president. Boron explains why the desperate popular sectors of Argentina fell for Milei’s shtick, and forecasts a violent rebellion of the president-elect’s economic austerity plans come to pass.
- New Argentine president warns of ‘worse’ times ahead
- Dollarization of Argentina – Or Not?
- Argentina – A Political Earthquake
- Argentina: Milei’s Triumph Was a Neatly Planned…
- Javier Milei at the WEF- Attacking Socialism,…
- Davos Demolition Derby for World Freedom
- Vatican issues conditional approval for gay blessings
- US Supreme Court allows Biden to dismantle Texas…