“Those of you who understand the battle and are ready to serve on the front lines will be strong and do great exploits.”

The Lord says, “I am calling the men and the woman who are mature in their faith to teach, nurture and be mentors to the younger ones. I am calling those of you who know Me, know My ways and have submitted your lives to the call. I am calling those of you to train, encourage and support those who are still on milk. I am looking for those of you who have been delivered from the strongholds of the enemy to strengthen the younger ones of the next generation. Those of you who understand the battle and are ready to serve on the front lines will be strong and do great exploits.

I am calling forth the Josephs who have been put down and abused by others, but have not taken offense. They have been dishonored and falsely accused, but have not let go of their dreams. I will raise them up and reveal My goodness through their lives. I will use them as signs and wonders to the nations. They will be leaders and they will prosper in times of famine and teach others to do the same.

I am calling forth the Moses to raise up the Joshuas, to train men how to be strong and very courageous, to train them in leadership and how to be tenacious in spiritual warfare, to teach them how to be more than conquerors in every battle, to encourage them to pursue My plan and calling on their lives and never retreat in fiery trials.

I am calling forth the Joshuas and Calebs. They are strong and very courageous and will be leaders in My great army. They are those who have a different spirit and know they are more than able to go in and possess the land I have promised to them. They will always come back with a good report and never back down from the enemy. They will go forth in the battle because they know their authority over the giants in the land.

I am calling forth the Naomis to train up the young Ruths, the godly women who will comfort and teach the younger woman how to live a lifestyle of integrity, sincerity and respect, to teach them how to walk in humility, wisdom and honor in their relationships.

I am raising up the Samuels, those who are called to speak as My voice to this generation. They have been marked from a young age. They will recognize My voice and are called to be prophets to the nations. They will discern false teachings and false prophets. They will walk in a life of victory because they are Spirit led and not led by their own desires. They know how to enter into the Holy of Holies and will teach others how to enter without guilt or shame. Since the veil has been torn, they will come into this higher dimension and they will receive the fullness of what I have for them.

I am calling forth the Elijahs to train and raise up Elishas with a double portion of their spirit, to train the prophets and teach the younger ones how to be used in the gifts that I have freely given, to show them how to follow in their footsteps and be used in miracles, signs and wonders with respect and reverence of the anointing on their lives. They are those who follow Me closely and will not deviate off the narrow path.

I am calling the Marys. They are those who are highly favored and are carriers of My glory. They are those who have said in their hearts, “Be it done unto me according to thy word”. They have abandoned their lives and are impregnated with My seed. They are those who are in labor and ready to conceive. They have been overshadowed with My glory and My word dwells in them. They will produce great things as they bring forth My promises to the ends of the earth. For with Me nothing shall be impossible in their lives.

I am calling forth the Pauls who once had a different name but they have been transformed. They are those who have overcome many battles. They have been delivered from the powers of darkness and will go in and rescue others. Follow them as they follow Me. They are My witnesses on this earth. They will be used greatly in miracles, signs and wonders. They will train up the young Timothys and teach them how to pray. They will teach them how to refrain from sinful ways and walk in the fear and admonition of the Lord. They will teach them to be strong in what they believe, to fan the flames and stir up the gifts that were given to them. They will warn them against false teachings and false prophets, and to always endure hardness as good soldiers. They will encourage them and teach them not to be ashamed of the gospel.

As you lead these young lambs, teach them how to always walk in love and keep a good conscience. Advise them on righteousness and to have clean hands and a pure heart at all times. Be an example to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with Me and let the Holy Spirit be your guide. I will give you the wisdom and knowledge that is required as you submit your lives to the call,” says the Lord.

Scripture References:

And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. (Mark 16:17-18)

For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. (Romans 8:19)

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-13)

Elaine Tavolacci

Author: Elaine Tavolacci

After what she has endured in her past, Elaine Tavolacci’s life is a sign and a wonder, an amazing testimony of how God has healed, delivered, restored, renewed, and set her free indeed. She shares teachings and prophetic words on her website, A Word in Season and her Facebook page.

Nickie
Nickie
April 7, 2018 1:56 PM
This word resignates strongly in my spirit. I received a word from a prophetess in October of 2016. The Lord said to me, He will be bringing a man to me, (my future husband that I meet on a project) a man that will take me on a trip out of the country, and there is where I will be meeting people that will bring about this fulfillment of my destiny. He said that I will be a teacher of His Word. That young children up to young adults will come from all over to hear me speak. That these kids look up to me and hear me because of the trials and hardships that I have been through and because I understand them. He said I’m not always understood because I am bold. He said He made me that way for His end-time purposes. He said I am His warrior, and also His princess. This prophetess says she sees dark children, almost as in a third world country all around me, hanging on to every word I say. I was absolutely floored, because I see myself as an average Joe. Someone who is often looked over, and completely misunderstood. One who isn’t loved and cared for the way I always hoped and prayed to be. It’s almost hard for me to believe, but this word confirms this in my heart. Thank you Jesus! I am ready and willing to be used mightily by You. Let Your Will be done and not my own. Friends, please pray for me because I will surely need all the support and prayers for endurance, and wisdom, and protection that I can get. Please also pray for my future husband, that his will be fully submitted to the Lord. Thank you so much! God… Read more »
Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
April 7, 2018 3:26 PM
Nickie, what the Spirit has lead me to begin to do is thus: in my prayer & meditation time with Him, I ‘see’ my self walking or experiencing situations which (in the past I may have classified as bad or not a ‘good’ experience or any number of ways of reacting to that situation) and now as I am ‘walking out’ through these experiences I re-classify them (again, this is in prayer time) as planting seeds of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,etc, all the fruits of the Spirit and now, when I go out of that prayer closet, I encounter an experience in the natural that (may have evoked a negative feeling or response previously from me) I now see and say and choose the fruit of the spirit to classify it as ‘love’, ‘ joy’, ‘peace’ etc… and no matter what the other person or persons say, I call it (and believe it is love, peace, joy, patience, tenderness,etc… all because I choose to ). … all this may sound like new-agey or mind-over-matter or whatever words you and I were warned about in the past, but Father has shown me to not call evil that which He has called good, to wit, ‘And we know that God causes ALL THINGS (emphasis mine) to work together for good to those who are called according to His purposes. The question you must ask yourself is, “Am I called according to His purposes?” If that answer is YES! then, the rest of that sentence is true, to wit, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR (your) GOOD. and that means any one whom you encounter no matter what it may appear nor how you may have seen it and thought of it in the past. New things, new things, new things. Behold the… Read more »
Nickie
Nickie
April 7, 2018 8:47 PM

Thomas NoDoubt, thank you for that. I appreciate you taking the time to give me some positive advice. I will use it. God Bless. Nickie 🦋

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
April 8, 2018 9:38 AM

(it is) the blessing of the Lord that makes truly rich and He adds no sorrow to it.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
April 8, 2018 10:43 AM

Elaine, Bravo! Annointed indeed. I really was blessed to read about the “Mary’s” the daughters of the KING seem to be eclipsed by the sons more often than not.
My mother was a true Proverbs 31 woman
She is my hero! Had it not have been for her forcing me to go to christian school for 7 years i would dedinetly be different than i am today
She never stopped praying for me. She was so faithful it used to bewilder me.
To the Daughters of Zion say i,
You shall have your place it is no longer just to bare children or be wives to husbands it is now appointed unto you in equality with your brothers to prepare the way of the LORD after all it is A VOICE that cries out in the wilderness. Female or male matters not what matters is the heart. Let yours faint not for you as Esther’s were appointed “for such a time as this”
Be fearless in these last days
And get in satans face!
Amen! So be it!

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
April 8, 2018 10:29 AM

To Nickie,
HE says oh Nickie you’re my light i made you that way so you’ll shine hey Nickie!
You have only misunderstood because you have not been dealing w true believers
Not all who say “they are” are who they say they are. Your pain shall become your strength and for that reaason your level of compassion will be super natural. Remember it is the last who shall be 1st. May the LORD bless you and keep you! Remember
Whatever you do, dont let them mark you!

Nickie
Nickie
April 8, 2018 11:42 PM

John the Dreamer, thank you so much! Believe it or not, I am surrounded by believers. My father was a Pastor my whole life up until recently when he resigned, and my entire family are believers, (except for a few who married into the family), and I keep friends that are also believers. I seem to be most misunderstood by family for some strange reason.
Thank God for my Grandmother and Mother, they seem to understand me the best, and nurture and foster a loving relationship with me, and with the Lord. Dont know where I’d be without them. Through all the pain and tears and heartache I’ve endured, I’ve come to realize it IS for a purpose. I pray it is used for the greater good, and to help the hurt and the lost. I am one of the most compassionate people and I think my heart is too big sometimes. God gifted me with sympathy and empathy and I believe it will be used in these end times. Couple that with a fierce boldness and the ability to say it like it is…I can see how God will be using that for others. Thank you again for writing to me. God Bless you. Nickie 🦋

Lydia Hodge
April 7, 2018 10:33 PM

Excellent word. I am moved when I think about the faith of those who have gone before us and have left examples of how we should walk. They laid their life down so others could hear about Jesus. And they bore the burden for them so Christ could be formed in them. Oh the simplicity of the gospel message. As of late God has been laying that on my heart. I desire to know nothing among you except Christ and him crucified. Who will mother and father this fatherless generation? I will Lord. Send me.

Jerome Popiel
April 7, 2018 9:56 PM

Great post Elaine! Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selverage has also been teaching the children in India. Recently he has spoken about “the powers of the age to come”, which include the fulfillment of Ps 8:2. An angel explained to him that children would be filled with the HS from birth or even in the womb, and from a young age they will cast out demons and do wonders. He tells actual stories of this happening already.

Kerry Lebrun
April 7, 2018 11:24 PM

Thank you Elaine! Very encouraging word!