Nurse Erin Marie Olszewski has answered the call of duty many times in her life, putting her safety at risk in acts of patriotism and service. At age seventeen, Erin enlisted in the Army and deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. While in country, she received the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service. She was combat injured. Erin eventually exited service as a sergeant and became a civilian nurse in 2012.
Erin answered the call of duty again in 2020 by putting her safety at risk during the COVID-19 crisis. This mother of three and patient advocate volunteered again for service, leaving her home, family, and hospital position to offer her professional nursing skills to help in NYC, the epicenter of the pandemic in the US. She was assigned to Elmhurst Hospital, the epicenter of the epicenter. Now, she is reporting on what happened inside Elmhurst Hospital, putting herself and her career in jeopardy.
In this 70-minute video, she shares her first-hand eyewitness testimony of the terrible healthcare treatment of patients at Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, New York, which resulted in many deaths.
Some shocking revelations Erin learned:
- People who have tested negative multiple times for COVID-19 are being called “Covid confirmed” and are then put on ventilators.
- Ventilators are likely to be the leading cause of death in the pandemic. Sedatives and paralytics combined with barro-trauma from pressurized air kill 90 percent of those vented at Elmhurst (and by extension, much of the world).
- Nosocomial (in-hospital) infection is the main vector of transmission. At Elmhurst, “Covid Rule-Out” and “Covid Confirmed” are housed in the same rooms. PPE is not changed between patients. Rooms are not properly or even marginally cleaned after Covid deaths.
- Isolated from family, patients at Elmhurst who do not have “Do Not Resuscitate” orders are being treated as though they did. Nurses were told not to perform CPR on at least one “full code” patient, in violation of their oaths and licenses.
- Delayed treatment due to the government mandate to stay inside, and the government recommendation to not seek early outpatient help, combined with the restriction in New York and elsewhere on promising, even proven therapies during the early stages of illness, massively compounds the death rate.
Much of which points to what may be the real reason black and brown Americans seem to be disproportionately affected by COVID-19. They are likely not dying because of some alleged genetic predisposition or a peculiar array of Covi-combustible comorbidities. But they are certainly dying from an underlying condition: a defunded, criminally negligent, and corrupt hospital system, which during this crisis seems to take extra pains to do them in, and which may be financially incentivized to do so.
Experimented on by unsupervised doctors-in-training, misdiagnosed, and rushed onto ventilators based on edicts from anonymous supervisors, Elmhurst and other public hospital patients have not stood a chance. And yet, confirmed by a new study from Yale, hydroxychloroquine and zinc and/or other therapies have been shown to work, especially when given early to those few people who actually develop symptoms of COVID-19.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.
© 2020, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.