Two New Visions Confirm Starting Point for Two Legs Down in Silver Prices

Sometimes you have to wait for it, but I believe this one is worth the wait.

I have been waiting for this for the past ten months or so, which is when I first started seeing visions of silver prices dropping fast in two legs, with the second leg being larger than the first, which I documented in a post on January 20 2017.

On March 15 2017, I saw the pattern for the start of the first leg down and recorded it in my journal as follows.

I had a detailed dream showing a graph of silver moving in real time. It moved up at about a 45-degree angle, maybe not even that steep, and formed a rounded top at $17.10. On the other side it started to slope down just a little, then it did a small up down gyration within a tight range. Then it arrived at a seal or emblem that I understood was like the finish line or the point which the steep drop would start. I immediately woke up from the dream and was convinced the market was at $17.10 already, but of course it was not.

That dream confirmed many previous visions, including one on February 8 in which I saw a rounded top going into a 45 degree drop and then much steeper.

I received two new confirming visions during the past week. On June 10, I saw a short vision of a train moving on the tracks. Immediately in front of the train, the track turned sharply to the left, then back to the right, then back to the left along the original path for a very short distance before entering a tunnel, which looked like a black hole. My view was from directly overhead, not like this photo, which makes it look like the train was moving downhill.

Since trains are made of metal, my interpretation is this is showing metals prices. The pattern confirms the rounded top vision I saw on March 15, moving horizontally, then a little higher, then returning to where it started, then back down and entering a black hole, which I believe represents a big drop.

Then today, I saw a short vision of a mountain range on the horizon of the ocean. Moving left to right, it begins with horizontal movement, then up, but not sharply, then it formed a rounded top and started moving back down. On the other side of the top was a big white explosion, as shown here.

Since explosions make things fall and this explosion was white and silver is called the white metal, I believe it confirms the location of the start of the first leg down in silver prices, as revealed in the previous visions.

As I documented in previous posts, I am expecting the first leg down to reach $16.16 before bouncing. I have not seen how far it bounces back up, but I don’t think it is large enough to trade. Then the second leg begins and drops all the way down to $14.45. So the total drop is $2.65, from $17.10 to $14.45.

Silver is currently at $16.80, so it is positioned perfectly for the start of this pattern. Considering both the current price and these two new visions, it appears we are getting close, but I have not seen any dates. When I see the rounded top at about $17.10, my plan is to purchase SLV put options and hold them all the way to $14.45.

This information is not a recommendation for investing. My assumptions about what I saw could be wrong. This is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

June 22, 2017 12:03 PM

Z3 Crypto Tips
1. Withdraw your initial investment as soon as possible
2. Beware of Scams. The only three I can vouch for at this time are BTC, ETH, VERI. The Lord is providing revelation on these three.
3. Take profits often and use to buy physical silver and to pay down debts.
4. Do not keep your funds on any exchange for an extended period of time.
5. Some have already recovered losses from FAZ and UVXY. Remember to tithe.

Shalom

July 7, 2017 9:43 AM

Hi Z3
Based on new revelation I added Litecoin to the above List. Litecoin’s time has come.

Shalom

ChristineB
ChristineB
July 7, 2017 11:54 AM

Thank you Phanuel for sharing this and the confirmation! While I did not have a revelation and/or dream, I had a definite interest/leaning toward Litecoin this week.
Awesome One is graciously leading us in this sphere of investing – so, so grateful and humbled.

July 7, 2017 12:04 PM

your welcome ChristineB.
blessings

michael c.
michael c.
July 7, 2017 11:27 AM

Hi Phanuel, What is the high you have seen for litecoin?
I appreciate your help with this! Shalom

July 7, 2017 12:06 PM

Hi Michael C.
short term target I saw was 68.15. I plan to take some profits there.

shalom

Julz
Julz
July 7, 2017 4:20 AM

Hi James, in the futures market your prophetic targets were hit this week.

Monday saw a big drop to 16.16 and late Thursday we had a much bigger flash crash to just below 14.45. I wish I had more faith and had left an order there! It bounced back very quickly but 14.45 would absolutely have been filled if we had left futures orders there! Spot charts don’t show it, spot remained in the 15’s.

I’m amazed to be honest, even if it happens again in spot or from different starting points I considered this two legs down forecast to be so far away from expected market action that only God could have forecast it should it come true. Well now I’m praising God!

Christian Block
Christian Block
June 28, 2017 7:32 AM

Silver is up in overnight trading. I’m hoping for a jump in the price when New York Comex opens today. We still have to go higher in price to reach the rising trendline established by last week’s price movement. The “fat finger” the dropped 300 tons of gold on the market all at once deflected the price down, but historically, the price seems to rebound within the next 2-3 days and return to the trendline.

Christian Block
Christian Block
June 28, 2017 10:04 AM

Nope.

June 19, 2017 1:05 PM

Veritaseum to the moon!
Got in at $6 dollars
glory to God!!

Karen G
June 19, 2017 7:44 PM

Great news, I got mine at $50, it was difficult to get them. That one was on Clif’s report, his new report mentions other tokens like Skincoin, Sonm, status and others. I’m praying to know which one I should look into if any. Blessings.

ChristineB
June 19, 2017 9:08 PM

That is awesome Phanuel!!
I was able to buy ETH for ~$29.00 a while back. Made a relatively small investment that has produced an amazing ROI to date.

Praying for His incredible favour on all of the Joseph-intentioned investment strategies represented here on Z3.

Corrine
June 19, 2017 6:42 PM

Phanuel that is awesome!! I’m still trying to buy veritaseum, have been busy with other things. Blessings, Corrine

June 21, 2017 7:53 AM

Hi Karen G, Christine B, Corrine
I had a vision that both ETH and VERI will blow by the current bitcoin price ($2700).

shalom

June 23, 2017 2:52 PM

VERI, ETH, BTC
Dex the algocapitalist
Confirms what I have seen prophetically .. he is guru in technical analysis

In fact what I heard and specifically saw was both VERI and ETH will blow by Bitcoin price.. current price is now $2700 but what if the price of Bitcoin at that time is $6143 or $10,000??

Sonia
Sonia
June 23, 2017 5:43 PM

Thank you Phanuel for so graciously sharing your crypto tips. I admit I am very slow in going ahead and moving into the crypto virtual world but with your encouragements I will get there.
Shalom !

June 24, 2017 8:43 AM

Blessings Sonia
Shalom

Karen G
June 21, 2017 3:24 PM

Thank you, that would be so awesome. I was able to get some tokens from Status.

ChristineB
ChristineB
June 21, 2017 12:19 PM

Thank you for sharing this Phanuel, so incredibly encouraging!

Richard
Richard
June 21, 2017 9:01 AM

On what exchange can you buy Veri?

June 21, 2017 9:13 AM

It’s not yet on a major exchange, but you can purchase by a peer to peer decentralized system

There are YouTube videos on how to use it. I sold some VERI using it.

Shalom

June 21, 2017 9:17 AM

This is good VERI thread to follow

TomP
TomP
June 19, 2017 4:56 PM

Phanuel,

Saw Veritaseum up 90% just now….Congratulations on an excellent purchase. brother!

Blessings!

June 19, 2017 7:40 PM

Hi TomP
Just trying to encourage my Z3 family to get in the game. Or purchase silver.
Silver will soon behave like the cryptos. Or stay long in the stock market for now ( till the fall).

Shalom

Corey
Corey
June 23, 2017 3:41 AM

Hello Phanuel, has the Lord shared with you if/when the power grid may go down due to an EMP, solar flare, or other type of event? I’ve been hearing about the potential for this for a long time. One of my concerns with cryptos is that, if/when the power goes out, we may not be able to gain access to our cryptos again–assuming they decide to keep the power/internet off indefinitely. Thank you.

June 21, 2017 8:00 AM

Hi TomP
I already withdrew my initial investment in VERI…..so it’s not a scam

shalom

javita
javita
June 22, 2017 2:33 PM

What do you all think about Populous?

Karen G
June 24, 2017 5:06 PM

It was mentioned in Clif’s last report (the 4th one) He gave positive comments comments about HumanaIq, antshares, Nem, Funfare and Papolous. Caution: Stratis, augur, civic and Tezos. I got some STN (this one was mentioned in the 3rd report)

faith
faith
June 24, 2017 3:23 PM

javita, I’ve read from others’ comments that Populous is expected to do well. The pre-sale is now sold out and there is no ICO. So many of the ICOs are not available to U.S. residents. I read a comment that the Populous people were waiting to hear back from their attorneys whether or not U.S. residents could buy Populous. You would think they would have found that out before the pre-sale.

TomP
TomP
June 21, 2017 9:16 AM

Thanks Phanuel,

I’ve been watching Bix and staying current with his reports. I do own Bitcoin and Ethereum….havn’t ventured into Veri yet.

As a side note, Coinbase is currently “experiencing delays” with Ethereum transactions. Someone needs to put a better platform in place!

Blessings brother!

June 21, 2017 9:21 AM

Tom P
Happy you are in!
VERI is a very tall building into the sky. This is how I saw it in another vision.
So wait till Wallstreet uses it to trade….

faith
faith
June 21, 2017 10:05 AM

The Lord has given me a few crypto dreams which I’m excited about. Jsnip4’s video yesterday of his making 93K off his VERI was pretty amazing. It seems like such an opportunity.

ChristineB
ChristineB
June 21, 2017 12:28 PM

Hi Faith. Just watched Jsnip4’s video this am – such an incredible ROI in a very short period of time!
Blessings as you swim by faith in the crypto waters,
Christine

June 21, 2017 9:24 AM

I meant just wait till wallstreet begins to use …… “straight to the moon”

Cam
Cam
June 21, 2017 7:07 PM

Did anyone listen to yesterday’s Trunews broadcast regarding blockchain? The title is called, Blockchain: Is it a way to assign government debt to citizens? Just wondering if so, what you all thought of it…On a side note, I don’t own any crypto’s yet but have been thinking about it…today I went to register with Gemini and during the process it asked me for my bank username and password….in which i stopped the registration at that point. Is that normal?

June 22, 2017 11:54 AM

Cam
That’s standard to link bank to Gemini account …. makes it convenient to transfer profits to USD.

Shalom

Cam
Cam
June 22, 2017 6:28 PM

Thanks Phanuel….I’m glad to hear you are having success with the crypto’s!

Nick
Nick
June 21, 2017 9:51 AM

Hi Phanuel, Tom P, other friends,
Haven’t posted since US election but have been keeping up with you all!
Have now cut all my losses from FAZ, UVXY etc. which I could have avoided by listening to the Holy Spirit to sell prior.
Have also been researching alt-currencies and now own bitcoin and ether. Use a Trezor – excellent. No veri (yet). Looking very closely at antshares (potential chinese ethereum) esp. before tomorrow. Bitcoin interesting soon pre-segwit/ other fork.
Have managed to avoid coinbase etc. – being in the UK it seemed harder but actually it’s worked out well.
Hope to be back a bit more.
God bless you all, esp. James!!

TomP
TomP
June 22, 2017 9:43 PM

Hello Nick,

It’s a blessing to see that you are still hanging out with us. I took my lumps, (rather large…boulder-esque I’d say) a few weeks ago and only have a very small position in the market right now.

I’ve been fairly quiet on the Board too…not posting a lot, but still visiting the site daily. This has been a challenging year for me so far and we’re only half way thru…I’ve been attacked like never before….relationally with my wife, financially, emotionally and physically (two stints in the hospital already for different things this year). I’m not complaining, just sharing to say this….all these attacks drive me closer and closer to Him that sustains us!

Be blessed brother!

June 22, 2017 11:54 AM

Great to hear from Nick
Glad you are in cryptos!!
Shalom

Ed H
Ed H
June 15, 2017 8:46 PM

James,
Thanks for the silver dreams. I really appreciate you sharing these. Trading the metals is tough and sometimes even the charts don’t help. To me the chart on SLV looks like the 20MA is just about to cross the 50MA. Last time it happened it went up over 9%.
Will it happen again? I don’t know.

I just had a dream a few days ago. It’s my daughters 21st birthday. The cake is white and has green and red candles like a chart does. They were in a graph pattern but I can’t recall the pattern. Does silver hit 21 and we celebrate? Again I don’t know.

That’s why we pray and ask for guidance.

Christian Block
Christian Block
July 6, 2017 9:01 PM
brian
brian
July 7, 2017 1:41 AM

yes in a 25 second span. taking out the shorts….

Christian Block
Christian Block
June 22, 2017 9:16 AM

Silver price went up at the open of New York Comex. In the past, the price movement in the first hour or two of the New York Comex seemed to be a good indicator of the bigger trend for silver price. I think we just formed a bottom and could see the silver price track higher from here.

Bhav
Bhav
June 15, 2017 11:45 PM

Majority tech analyst & market experts have been predicting stock market top since 2011 and Gold/Silver sky rocket move since last 3 years but it has been going exactly in opposite direction. I would say everyone underestimated CBs/FEDs global manipulation & control of the market using advance algorithm and technology. However, I see opportunity in short term to trade UVXY, which could move higher from current level of 10 to at least 15 to 17 range in next 1-2 months.

Fat B
Fat B
June 15, 2017 6:48 PM

James, are you still going to trade UVXY?