After Two Moons and Three Days the Zika Virus Arrived

microcefalia1

A prophetic warning shared by Denika Alston on November 29 2015 warned about something bad coming in two moons and three days. See her post, In Two Moons and Three Days It Will Come.

Since we don’t count days in moons anymore there were different ideas about exactly when that would be, but if we add two months we get to January 29, then add three days and we get to February 1 2016.

On February 1, the World Health Organization announced the Zika virus is a global public health emergency.

On February 2, the first cases of Zika infections through sexual contact were reported in the United States (Source: Dallas Morning News). This was confirmed on February 4 by the Center for Disease Control. Initially, the virus was spread by mosquitoes, but the first confirmed sexually transmitted case involved a man in Texas who had sex with a woman who had recently returned from Venezuela infected with the virus. (Source: CNN)

Sexual transmission is a game changer because the virus no longer requires mosquito bites, which tends to limit it to warmer climates, and it no longer requires traveling to infected areas. So it can now spread much faster and farther.

In her dream, Denika heard this warning from an African man who had a look of terror in his eyes, which is interesting because the Zika virus originated in Africa. It was first identified in monkeys in Uganda in 1947 (Source: BBC). The first human case was detected in Nigeria in 1954 and there have been further outbreaks in Africa, South East Asia, and the Pacific Islands.

Zika has been linked to birth defects and neurological disorders. Pregnant women infected with Zika are delivering babies with microcephaly, which has historically been a rare neurological disorder that causes babies to be born with small heads and underdeveloped brains.

zika

The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, or conjunctivitis (red eyes). Other common symptoms include muscle pain and headache. The disease can be transmitted by anyone infected even though 4 out of 5 infected people show no symptoms (Source: CDC).

The virus already has many victims throughout Central and South America. 4,180 people have been infected in Brazil and over 4,000 babies have been born with microcephaly. 16,419 people have been infected in Colombia, 2,474 in El Salvador, and at least 1,000 in Honduras (Source: NBC News). However, it has now spread to North America with 18 confirmed cases in Mexico and 33 in the United States.

Most of the victims in the United States live in Florida and Texas. Florida has 12 confirmed cases and is considered “ground zero” for Zika in the U.S. since mosquitoes are prevalent all year-round in some areas. All 12 cases there are travel related. Florida Governor Rick Scot declared a public health emergency on Wednesday, February 4, in the affected counties (Source: Vox.com).

Texas has confirmed cases in every major city. Texas Governor Greg Abbott has appointed an infectious disease task force to prepare for it (Source: Tpr.org).

Zika attacks people of all ages, but the deformities it causes for children is very disturbing. We can now add this to an already long list of demonic attacks against our children:

• Many are murdered while still in the womb
  • No Bibles or prayers allowed in schools (except Islamic)
  • Taught we evolved from monkeys
  • Many are raised by single parents
  • Drug and alcohol abuse
  • Widespread heterosexual immorality
  • Alarming growth in homosexuality
  • Increased gender confusion, am I a boy or a girl?
  • Alarming growth rate in autism
  • Alarming growth rate in diabetes
  • Witchcraft and occult promoted in movies and TV shows
  • Threats of Islamic militant attacks on kids in schools and churches

How much more will it take to get our country to say enough is enough? How much more will it take before we turn from our wicked ways and cry out to God?

The timing and nature of the Zika virus sure seems to fit what Denika saw. If it is, it could be spreading soon, so we should be paying close attention. It gives us one more reason to be pleading the blood of Jesus as protection over our family and friends.

Thanks to Z3 visitor Isaac Stain for connecting Denika’s dream with the Zika virus and sharing it with me by email.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

John
John
June 2, 2016 10:13 AM

2 moons 3 days is 59 days. There is no disagreement on how to cout in moons. a mo . cycle is 28 days. it’s cut and dry. So the whole premise of this is wrong from the start

S.Y.
S.Y.
February 11, 2016 8:28 PM

Zika virus a hoax? virus used as a cover story to cover up the chemical damage caused by Monsanto!

either way…. pestilence……..

Triden
Triden
September 27, 2016 2:41 AM

Pretty sure I’ve got it. Being run through the awesome tests. Would show you my symptoms, but no possible way to post pictures. Arkansas

David Hapenney
February 8, 2016 1:46 PM

Hi James, I just found this about Zika on this site I just read for the first time. Here is a quote from their discussion http://root-source.com/blog/zika-virus-is-it-judgment/ : “and reduce your number”

The Hebrew for this phrase would actually be translated simply, “and reduce”! We typically expand that in English to, “and reduce your number” but that is forcing one specific meaning upon to the verse! The reduced head size also caught our attention as a potential fulfillment of this verse…[T]his terrible birth defect reduces brain function.

“so that your roads lie deserted.” While there are many interpretation for roads being deserted, the World Health Organization has already issued travel advisories to 28 South and Central American countries for women of childbearing ages.”

Jan McGlynn
Jan McGlynn
February 8, 2016 12:51 PM

Thank you for your prayers and the encouraging word about Grace. God bless you!

carl
carl
February 8, 2016 12:45 PM

2016 is the YEAR of the monkey in the Chinese horoscope.This virus came from Africa in1947(a very important time)/the LATE part of the 1940s was Israels time of regaining their homeland

Jan McGlynn
Jan McGlynn
February 8, 2016 5:02 AM

My daughter-in–law gave birth last night to my second grandson who was only at 24 weeks gestation. He is very tiny, 1 pound 9 ounces. He will be in the NICU for quite awhile. I am asking for prayer for him and the protection that only Jesus can give. It is such a hazardous time for little children. His name is William Henry. Thank you!

Marilee
Marilee
February 8, 2016 7:38 PM

Yes, we will pray. I would love to know how Jennifer is doing several week after her brain surgery.

Aline Bour
February 9, 2016 3:20 PM

Dear Marilee,
I must have missed something. I re-read all the posts but couldn’t find anything about Jennifer and brain surgery. Maybe it’s a coincidence, but I know someone named Jennifer having brain surgery in London in April. Probably not the one you are talking about.
But I will pray for both,
Thanks,
Aline

Marilee
Marilee
February 10, 2016 6:43 AM

Hi, They posted it over a month ago. Thanks for your concern.

Matthew Ford
February 9, 2016 3:57 PM
Matthew Ford
February 9, 2016 3:56 PM

Aline Bour, you are correct, it is Jennifer and Andrew is her husband and the one who posted the prayer request.

Aline Bour
February 10, 2016 1:14 PM

Sorry, guys, this is not the same one. Jennifer lives in London (her husband, Chris, died of brain cancer). She is going blind waiting on the NHS to approve the surgery, her landlord wants the apt back and this is all happening at the same time. Her 86 year old mother is there helping. She and her older kids never got over the husband/father’s death. Thank you for your prayers. Aline

Margaret
Margaret
February 8, 2016 9:58 AM

Dear Jan, I will be praying for William Henry, for all of your family, for the NICU staff. As a word of praise to the LORD in December 2014 my nephew’s wife gave birth to a 24 week old baby named Grace. She is now a real live wire. The LORD will be with you all

Max
Max
February 8, 2016 12:45 AM

I feel sorry for the kids in the above pictures. No doubt, they will need 24/7 TLC all their life. Just 2 weeks ago i was sharing to a group of non-believing adult friends even before reading anything about the zika virus, and said ‘very hard times are coming, it will be very hard to feed young kids let alone yourself’…..

Mary
Mary
February 7, 2016 9:03 PM

May just be me, but noticed something:

I’ve recently learned through insiders speaking up in the A.J. show that when the zika virus first appeared years ago, the Bill gate’s organization(s) introduced genetically modified mosquitoes intended (supposedly) to combat/eradicate the virus. Those mosquitoes eventually mutated and are now the cause of new zika outbreaks and of the odd shapes of the baby’s faces.

If you pay attention to that picture of the baby face on the top picture, it somewhat resembles the shape of a mosquito head. I tend to believe that was nothing less than an evil trans human experiment, which used the mosquitoes as a syringe to inject animal DNA into a human while in the process of formation.

So they first introducing a virus in conveniently targeted country/location, then they come with scientific solutions, by which they (the Illuminati) continue to expand their trans humanist (or other) evil agendas. All intended to eradicate humanity and all of God’s creation as He intended it to be.

Mary
Mary
February 7, 2016 9:44 PM

I could not remember this term at the time I made the above comment; but what i see and describe in it resembles 100% the “CRISPR gene drive.” Look it up in You Tube.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
February 8, 2016 8:20 PM

Mary, the crispr gene kit was on the last episode of Prophecy Watchers with Gary Stearman. It can most likely be viewed on the internet on their website. The guest who spoke on it was Tom Horn and another man. This is so creepy. And it is in use worldwide in research experiments. It is mad science. There is no way to know what you are creating or what changes are being made to a life form when they do this. I used to think that the insects (I think it’s scorpions), in Revelation that attack people were some kind of like spiritual interpretation, because it didn’t make sense. With this mad science I would change my mind now to say this is a literal interpretation. Who knows what would happen if genetically modified bugs bit humans? What if they bit animals? Would that be what makes the animals go crazy and attack humans in the Seals Judgment? No wonder Jesus said to endure to the end. Living in this world really requires endurance. When I start to think of all of the craziness out there, it makes me get really sad. If everyone knew Jesus, we wouldn’t have all of this junk. Lately there is a lot more evil than good. I really have to keep reminding myself that the Father is looking down here at His children and saying, Don’t worry, I am GOD. I have all of the solutions. Jesus please come quickly.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
February 7, 2016 10:41 PM

I heard on Trunews that the country of India has a major lawsuit filed against the Bill Gates foundation for injecting people there with vaccinations that damaged the health of the people who received them. Also Bill Gates father was the head of Planned Parenthood many years ago, and his father was responsible for making sure Planned Parenthood was put into black neighborhoods. This was done on purpose to reduce the population of the black community in America. I heard this on Jim Bakker show. He had Martin Luther Kings’ niece as a guest, who spoke about this. This is abominable. It is akin to Hitler doing away with the Jewish people.

Aline Bour
February 7, 2016 6:15 PM
I think I figured out how to do it: I put it in two parts! And I include an email from my friend, Hilary, great grandmother to premie twins: Yes, I am very concerned about the docs stating that the twins are to have a Hepatitis B shot before they leave the hospital. Good grief! After all they have been through and still at risk when they go home why in the world would they take such a large risk with those little preemies? The only people who get Hepatitis are Rx users and multiple partners of the same flavor. Please pray about this for I know that they make the parents feel guilty. yes, I am quit distressed about the twins leaving the hospital with the Hb shot. Your right after all they and their parents have been through to subject them to that trash so that they have to struggle again with the side effects of mercury, ammonia, and other poisons to the body. What is worst is that the parents are oblivious to the nightmares that come with vaccines. I am praying that they will listen at some point before the twins come home. I believe that their one year old has been affected by the shots. His doctor says that he is just a lazy baby but I don’t believe it. Jackson has the most precious personality, much like his mom’s. Megan is patient and is happy being a stay at home mom. She is usually long suffering with people and or course her children. Jackson is just like that too. I am not sure if he is walking yet he is slower that his cousin Ellie May who is just a few months older. Anyway, I hate what the medical profession does to their staff… Read more »
Chris
Chris
February 8, 2016 3:15 AM

Aline,tell them to refuse the vaccinations until a later date. there are moral and ethical grounds as well as medical proof that these shots are not needed for infants. fight them tooth and nail on this. Also as for your other friend with bronchitis, take colloidal silver at 30 ppm, sniff right up each nostril. i have used it for years for everything from sinus infections to pneumonia, and my wife has used it for kidney infections,common colds, etc. It is a great anti viral, anti bacterial, and a great natural antibiotic. Of course do your own research, but i would suggest to every one on this site to get some in to your medical supplies in the advent you can no longer get conventional antibiotics. God bless hope this helps.

Aline Bour
February 10, 2016 1:05 PM

Thank you again, Chris. Here are the 2 responses;
Thank you Aline & Chris. I fully agree & have a nebulizer which I use with a colloidal silver preparation. Given this has been a very nasty episode that only got bigger before it finally began to turn around ( & is still mending, slowly), I can only think that it must have prevented something much worse from taking over. Given all the stresses & infections I face at the hospital every working day, along with the negativity of our management, plus my age of 71, I am thankful I am not in an ICU! I am sure the colloidal silver has benefitted & I thank you for telling me of this as I did not know of this before 2014. God bless, Sharon
——————————————–
Aline,
Thank you for Chris’s note about the vaccines. Please help me to pray for their dear little guys as they are a young couple and they have faith in the medical establishment. But then many medical professions are just doing what the government demands. I am afraid for my precious family and the babies getting their shots too soon. Even now, Jackson is nearly 13 months old and does not walk without help and do not talk. His doctor in ND says he is just a lazy baby. HUH! I don’t believe that is the problem but rather the vaccines that he has had already. Oh! Father help all of our children and the generations to come from the “slow kill” of vaccines. Both babies are now bleeding so until they get that corrected they will not be coming home for awhile. Please pray.
Shalom,
Hilary

Aline Bour
February 8, 2016 3:18 PM

Dear Chris,
Thank you so much! I will certainly pass this on and i do agree with you about the colloidal silver.
Thank you for taking time to answer. Blessings, Aline

Aline Bour
February 7, 2016 6:13 PM
Yes, “they” have been looking for a pandemic, global virus like the black plague to kill off a bunch of people. Making this a world wide thing is really going to give them a lot of extra enforcement powers. All of the posts seem to hang together and reveal the big picture. Here are some additional articles: http://www.naturalnews.com/052824_Zika_virus_genetically_engineered_mosquitoes_unintended_consequences.html http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2016/01/zika-virus-tdap-vacciene-cover-up-2610818.html and some hope: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-35461429 I would also like to include 3 emails from my friend, Sharon, a nurse in Boston: Feb 2 Home sick w/ bronchitis, to MD shortly. I never had bronchitis till they remodeled the floor above me at work & I got sick the very first day – Nov. 2014. Got this again this past Nov…& it was set off the day after the Pneumonia vaccine which our hospital required, along with the flu shot. I registered a complaint with the employee health service both times so I am “on record”. If you don’t get the flu shot, you cannot work there. Corporate culture is a dictatorship. TX for your prayers. At least I have sufficient “earned” sick time to cover . Feb 4 I agree, Aline. I only took it as our corporation requires it of all employees or you lose your job. It’s the new, high-powered Pneumonia shot that really made me sick last October. And now, since Monday night, I am quite sick with Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Trachiitis, & since this afternoon, a nasty head cold. YUK! Home till next Monday at least. A lousy way to use my vacation time. TX for your prayers. Sharon Feb 6 Yesterday was bad – fever to nearly 102 (my baseline is 97.2-3), a splitting headache & new sinus infection on top of everything,(despite antibiotics & all my alternative treatments too), asleep 22 of 24 hrs. Asleep half of… Read more »