Two Legs Down in Silver Prices Coming Soon

Little by little, the picture is getting clearer. For the past couple of months, God has been revealing a big drop in silver prices with a consistent theme of two legs down.

On November 28 2016, I posted my vision of a large golf ball flying between the legs of a golfer, ripping holes in his green knickers on the inside of both legs. The ball came straight at him from the front, so it was moving in the opposite direction. Ripping through green is a bearish symbol, like money getting ripped up. Moving in the opposite direction from the man is also bearish because men represent buyers. I don’t believe this vision has been fulfilled yet.

Then on January 14 2017, I posted my vision of a fancy lady with short blond hair walking towards me in a large night club, all decked out wearing a short white fur coat, like a miniskirt showing both of her bare legs. I believe her white clothes and blond hair were references to silver, the white metal. Women represent sellers, which means prices dropping. She was approaching me, but still about 30 feet away, so I believe it revealed a price drop ahead, but not quite here yet.

In both of the above visions, two legs were highlighted. I did not notice that initially, but I received some help from a short vision and dream on January 17 showing a graph of silver prices dropping in two legs. The price dropped almost straight down in the first leg. Then it paused briefly and bounced a little. It did not appear to be a big enough bounce to trade. Then the price dropped almost straight down again, but this drop was much bigger than the first. After the second drop, I had some trouble placing my sell order, which might mean the price will not stay down long. Prices were revealed, but in a cryptic format that requires some interpretation.

On January 25, I asked God for confirmation about two legs down. Later that day, I had a dream in which a woman wanted to wrestle me. I agreed and we started wrestling. Right away, I was able to grab one of her legs and lift her foot off the floor. We continued struggling briefly before I was able to grab her other leg, so both of her feet were off the floor. At that point, she knew she was in big trouble and said something like, “Darn it!” I then dropped her down to the ground and quickly won the match. I believe this dream confirmed two legs down with the a brief pause between them. Again, the second leg was much more significant than the first leg.

Silver prices reached $17.28 last Tuesday, January 24, and then started dropping until hitting a low of $16.63 on Friday, January 27, a 65 cent drop, before bouncing right back up to where it started. The slope of the drop was not as steep as what I saw, so I don’t believe that was it. Also, the size of the drop was much smaller than what I am expecting.

I asked God for confirmation and received two visions. First, I saw a woman lying on her back on the ground. I believe lying with her back down represented the price dropping “back down.” So, that was not it. Second, I saw a play in a football game. One team hiked the ball about 30 or 40 yards from the end zone. The quarterback handed the ball to a running back who ran straight up the middle through the first line of defenders untouched. When he got into the secondary, a defender was in his path, so he did a fake move and easily got around him and continued running straight to the end zone for a touchdown. The path of the runner was identical to the path of the price drop, which I saw in my dream on January 17, straight down the middle, which was the first leg down, then a brief pause, a fake move, then the second leg down, which was much larger than the first.

I have not been shown any dates, but if my interpretation of the cryptic prices is correct,  the starting point for the first leg down would be $17.11, which is very close to the current market price. So, it could begin very soon. My interpretation of the end of the first leg is $16.16 and the end of the second leg was $14.45.

One of my favorite ways to trade a drop in silver prices is DSLV. I also like put options on SLV.

This information includes interpretations that might not be accurate. It is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Johnathan
Johnathan
February 16, 2017 3:08 pm

I had a dream last night about USD/CHF. It was going down like it has been doing last night and today. Then it started to turn around slowly. After that, it started moving back up and then moved up very fast. I saw it go up to around the mid $1.02s. This next part is a little harder to remember. I think after all that happened, it moved down a bit and moved up and down within a range somewhere between $1.01 and $1.02, then the dream ended. I wasn’t shown any dates, so I don’t know if it will happen soon. I found it interesting that we are looking for Silver to start dropping soon, which usually means the dollar would generally be moving up at the same time, so this could be further confirmation that silver is getting ready to drop.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 3, 2017 12:23 pm

James,

Two more dreams the last few nights showing two legs down for precious metals. So I continue to get confirmation on what you have seen here regarding two legs down in silver, even though it seems to be taking a long time to get to a turn point heading down. SNS

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
January 30, 2017 8:04 pm
1/30/17 dream: I was at some mall. A friend named Scott was meeting me there, I believe. Him and me started finding all sorts of different types of change on the floor outside and inside of this mall. The dream continues, and now, I don’t really have any recollection of Scott. I’m picking up all sorts of change of different types on the ground, there seemed to be more dimes, then secondly nickels and quarters, and thirdly penny’s. It was mostly the silver colored coinage. Every once in a while there would be some more rare like antique coin that I didn’t know what it was and I would pick it up. I was moving really fast and picking one coin up after the other like really agile. The atmosphere felt like, no one had yet picked up the change that was clearly littered all over the ground. The coins blended in with the background of the ground, so usually were there was lighter colored floor there’d be these coins scattered all over the place. I was going all over the floor of this mall picking up the change, and my pocket was getting full of coins. At one point, I came to a shop that Tony (somone I know) owned and I was still picking up change everywhere. The thought was like, after this mall, we would go into another mall, and do the same thing, pick up change, as I knew there would be change on the floor at all these different malls. I remember talking to both A and C (my brothers), C asked me how much I made doing nursing, I said $30 an hour. He said, something to the measure of that’s messed up, and I responded back, I know that’s (swear word) up, that’s… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 31, 2017 12:03 am

Tom, since you are picking up silver colored coins, It’s probably referencing silver, or at least precious metals. I think each mall might represent a bullish move up in silver, where you collect coins. The question is, how many malls were you aware of in the dream? For example, if it were two malls, I would be thinking bullish silver, two moves up. Second, literal nursing involves milk (liquid, white), which is often a reference to short silver. So being “a nurse” might be a bearish reference, a sort of fun play on words that you’ll find in many of the dream interpretations. Your other clue is the $30. Very often decimals are indirect so the real number comes off the metaphor. Here i might suggest $30 + Nurse = bearish move, $3 down. So I would interpret as a) bearish move -$3 silver, followed by b) “x” legs up (unknown $ amount) = number of malls.

These dreams, by themselves, can be hard to place, and aren’t always what’s up “next”. Sometimes I have dreams that are 2-3 moves ahead of where we are now. So each one is like a puzzle piece that needs to be locked into position as we get more dreams that each fit in with each other. This is the value in having prophetic community, since you expand the number of dreams, and thus, you have more puzzle pieces to work with. Thanks for sharing your dream – and if you would – share how many malls you expected to collect the coins in……. That will help a lot. SNS

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
January 31, 2017 10:39 pm

I appreciate you input Stirred-not-shaken. If I remember correctly, the concept was for sure one other mall, not a specific mall, but, In the dream, the prospect of other malls wan’t viewed as a number, rather, that all malls, this was going on. So in a sense, it would have been like any mall that a person walked into, here lay this opportunity. So the thought was possibly like, I could travel the country and do this for a living. (All malls). So to answer your question finitely, all malls, I was expected to be able to do this in.

I’m trying to wrapt myself around your interpretation, not saying it’s not right. Hey, if you get something out of it, that’s great. For me, I’m fairly confident of one aspect authoratatively, that is that change will be occuring ground level of the market place. Timing of this, I don’t know?

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
February 2, 2017 8:00 am

Tom, thanks, that’s helpful. SNS

Martin
Martin
January 30, 2017 12:53 pm

A drop to under 15 would be awesome James. I have been waiting to buy some physical at these low prices. Because of FAZ she just told no more stocks but physical metal is a green light so let’s get in on! I wrestled in high school but never had 2 leg take down on a female. You have a pure heart to have dreams such as these. Timing is everything buying and wrestling! Love to hand out a $15 dollar silver bar worth $100 to a person in need when fiat money collapses.

Todd Henderson
January 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Martin your $15.00 silver will be worth more like $982 according the http://www.usdebtclock.org #TruthHiddenInPlainSite

Martin
Martin
January 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Yes I know. I have checked the US debt.org and saw the silver price close to 1000. I’m just trying to be real real practical.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
February 22, 2017 11:02 am

Does 4:44 or 444 or 445 mean anything to anyone. For some odd reason this keeps coming up with me. Honestly, this never happens but I can’t continue to dismiss it.

Frank Dzielski
February 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Ps. 44:4 in the message says,
You’re my King, O God—
command victories for Jacob!
With your help we’ll wipe out our enemies,
in your name we’ll stomp them to dust.

Today is 2.22 of a jubilee year. I think a double portion of victory is in order as we trust and declare His finished work.

I also had a dream several years ago where I was given a sniper rifle, it was a 440. I saw military men on a wall up a great distance. They were getting ready for battle. I found a bullet laying on a shelf, loaded the gun and fired. A soldier fell and the others looked around in fear and began shooting randomly. They could not see me as I was so far away.

At that time the Lord told me that fasting and prayer is a weapon that takes out our enemy so far in advance that he cannot retaliate thus leaving removing future threats. The fasting and prayer really does more to prepare us to become who we need to be in the future, it actually destroys the enemy within, unbelief. Jesus already rendered principalities and powers of no effect (Col. 2:15). All power and authority has been given to Him, and he lives in us! Our battle is believing.

I hope this helps some.

Shalom!
Frank

Todd H Henderson
February 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Thank you Frank. It has came up twice this evening. I will read Psalm when I get home tonight.

Sandra
Sandra
February 22, 2017 11:40 am

This is the 4th time I’ve seen someone mention this number in the past 2 weeks! I went back to see what was said. 44 = judgement of the world…Obama is the 44th president…and another one said that “your rule and reign have come into completion and are ready to be tested. You can speak things into manifestation through your rule and reign”

Todd Henderson
February 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Sandra, I thought perhaps it was nothing but it keeps coming up over and over; this morning the pillow fell on the floor and woke me up at 4:44 a.m. Okay, I get the hint….I will put it out there and see if it has any confirmation.

Ethan Dao
January 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi James..What happened to your FAZ dream and seasons?

Marilee Alm
January 30, 2017 3:32 pm
Todd Henderson
January 30, 2017 1:03 pm

I was just sitting here wondering why Silver is going up and down. I thought maybe I should have bought it when it was “in” the $15 range. But then I remembered, I wasn’t ready. Even if I wanted to I couldn’t. Hearing you say $14.45 gives me patience, however, I am going to make my move at $15.00 because I believe that is when I was told to do. Also, I’m making a physical purchase so there might be a reason for the $15.00 that makes sense once we get closer to your dream being fulfilled. Thanks again James for your posts.

God Bless

Richard
Richard
January 30, 2017 1:19 pm

With spot silver being around $17 today, a Monster box of silver eagles is $20/ounce and 100 ounce bars are $18/ounce on Apmex. What a crazy premium on eagles! If spot prices hit $14, this would give you close to $15/ounce on bars. But beware that the sellers are known for upping the premiums as prices go down.

Todd Henderson
January 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Yes, the price goes down the premium goes up from $2.49 to $2.79. I wonder how long the price would have to linger around $15.00 for the premium to return to the normal?

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
February 23, 2017 9:52 pm

James, $18.20 was fulfilled. Any new updates? Thanks!

Sisterann