Two Legs Down in Silver Prices Coming Soon

Little by little, the picture is getting clearer. For the past couple of months, God has been revealing a big drop in silver prices with a consistent theme of two legs down.

On November 28 2016, I posted my vision of a large golf ball flying between the legs of a golfer, ripping holes in his green knickers on the inside of both legs. The ball came straight at him from the front, so it was moving in the opposite direction. Ripping through green is a bearish symbol, like money getting ripped up. Moving in the opposite direction from the man is also bearish because men represent buyers. I don’t believe this vision has been fulfilled yet.

Then on January 14 2017, I posted my vision of a fancy lady with short blond hair walking towards me in a large night club, all decked out wearing a short white fur coat, like a miniskirt showing both of her bare legs. I believe her white clothes and blond hair were references to silver, the white metal. Women represent sellers, which means prices dropping. She was approaching me, but still about 30 feet away, so I believe it revealed a price drop ahead, but not quite here yet.

In both of the above visions, two legs were highlighted. I did not notice that initially, but I received some help from a short vision and dream on January 17 showing a graph of silver prices dropping in two legs. The price dropped almost straight down in the first leg. Then it paused briefly and bounced a little. It did not appear to be a big enough bounce to trade. Then the price dropped almost straight down again, but this drop was much bigger than the first. After the second drop, I had some trouble placing my sell order, which might mean the price will not stay down long. Prices were revealed, but in a cryptic format that requires some interpretation.

On January 25, I asked God for confirmation about two legs down. Later that day, I had a dream in which a woman wanted to wrestle me. I agreed and we started wrestling. Right away, I was able to grab one of her legs and lift her foot off the floor. We continued struggling briefly before I was able to grab her other leg, so both of her feet were off the floor. At that point, she knew she was in big trouble and said something like, “Darn it!” I then dropped her down to the ground and quickly won the match. I believe this dream confirmed two legs down with the a brief pause between them. Again, the second leg was much more significant than the first leg.

Silver prices reached $17.28 last Tuesday, January 24, and then started dropping until hitting a low of $16.63 on Friday, January 27, a 65 cent drop, before bouncing right back up to where it started. The slope of the drop was not as steep as what I saw, so I don’t believe that was it. Also, the size of the drop was much smaller than what I am expecting.

I asked God for confirmation and received two visions. First, I saw a woman lying on her back on the ground. I believe lying with her back down represented the price dropping “back down.” So, that was not it. Second, I saw a play in a football game. One team hiked the ball about 30 or 40 yards from the end zone. The quarterback handed the ball to a running back who ran straight up the middle through the first line of defenders untouched. When he got into the secondary, a defender was in his path, so he did a fake move and easily got around him and continued running straight to the end zone for a touchdown. The path of the runner was identical to the path of the price drop, which I saw in my dream on January 17, straight down the middle, which was the first leg down, then a brief pause, a fake move, then the second leg down, which was much larger than the first.

I have not been shown any dates, but if my interpretation of the cryptic prices is correct,  the starting point for the first leg down would be $17.11, which is very close to the current market price. So, it could begin very soon. My interpretation of the end of the first leg is $16.16 and the end of the second leg was $14.45.

One of my favorite ways to trade a drop in silver prices is DSLV. I also like put options on SLV.

This information includes interpretations that might not be accurate. It is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

TomP
TomP
March 9, 2017 8:00 PM
Johnathan
Johnathan
February 16, 2017 3:08 PM

I had a dream last night about USD/CHF. It was going down like it has been doing last night and today. Then it started to turn around slowly. After that, it started moving back up and then moved up very fast. I saw it go up to around the mid $1.02s. This next part is a little harder to remember. I think after all that happened, it moved down a bit and moved up and down within a range somewhere between $1.01 and $1.02, then the dream ended. I wasn’t shown any dates, so I don’t know if it will happen soon. I found it interesting that we are looking for Silver to start dropping soon, which usually means the dollar would generally be moving up at the same time, so this could be further confirmation that silver is getting ready to drop.

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
January 30, 2017 8:04 PM
1/30/17 dream: I was at some mall. A friend named Scott was meeting me there, I believe. Him and me started finding all sorts of different types of change on the floor outside and inside of this mall. The dream continues, and now, I don’t really have any recollection of Scott. I’m picking up all sorts of change of different types on the ground, there seemed to be more dimes, then secondly nickels and quarters, and thirdly penny’s. It was mostly the silver colored coinage. Every once in a while there would be some more rare like antique coin that I didn’t know what it was and I would pick it up. I was moving really fast and picking one coin up after the other like really agile. The atmosphere felt like, no one had yet picked up the change that was clearly littered all over the ground. The coins blended in with the background of the ground, so usually were there was lighter colored floor there’d be these coins scattered all over the place. I was going all over the floor of this mall picking up the change, and my pocket was getting full of coins. At one point, I came to a shop that Tony (somone I know) owned and I was still picking up change everywhere. The thought was like, after this mall, we would go into another mall, and do the same thing, pick up change, as I knew there would be change on the floor at all these different malls. I remember talking to both A and C (my brothers), C asked me how much I made doing nursing, I said $30 an hour. He said, something to the measure of that’s messed up, and I responded back, I know that’s (swear word) up, that’s… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 31, 2017 12:03 AM

Tom, since you are picking up silver colored coins, It’s probably referencing silver, or at least precious metals. I think each mall might represent a bullish move up in silver, where you collect coins. The question is, how many malls were you aware of in the dream? For example, if it were two malls, I would be thinking bullish silver, two moves up. Second, literal nursing involves milk (liquid, white), which is often a reference to short silver. So being “a nurse” might be a bearish reference, a sort of fun play on words that you’ll find in many of the dream interpretations. Your other clue is the $30. Very often decimals are indirect so the real number comes off the metaphor. Here i might suggest $30 + Nurse = bearish move, $3 down. So I would interpret as a) bearish move -$3 silver, followed by b) “x” legs up (unknown $ amount) = number of malls.

These dreams, by themselves, can be hard to place, and aren’t always what’s up “next”. Sometimes I have dreams that are 2-3 moves ahead of where we are now. So each one is like a puzzle piece that needs to be locked into position as we get more dreams that each fit in with each other. This is the value in having prophetic community, since you expand the number of dreams, and thus, you have more puzzle pieces to work with. Thanks for sharing your dream – and if you would – share how many malls you expected to collect the coins in……. That will help a lot. SNS

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
January 31, 2017 10:39 PM

I appreciate you input Stirred-not-shaken. If I remember correctly, the concept was for sure one other mall, not a specific mall, but, In the dream, the prospect of other malls wan’t viewed as a number, rather, that all malls, this was going on. So in a sense, it would have been like any mall that a person walked into, here lay this opportunity. So the thought was possibly like, I could travel the country and do this for a living. (All malls). So to answer your question finitely, all malls, I was expected to be able to do this in.

I’m trying to wrapt myself around your interpretation, not saying it’s not right. Hey, if you get something out of it, that’s great. For me, I’m fairly confident of one aspect authoratatively, that is that change will be occuring ground level of the market place. Timing of this, I don’t know?

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
February 2, 2017 8:00 AM

Tom, thanks, that’s helpful. SNS

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 13, 2017 12:09 AM

“But in the very short-term, the commercials still have near all-time record short positions, despite the pullback in the silver market (see chart below).”

Christian Block
Christian Block
March 7, 2017 11:31 PM
James – I think the two legs down may have just started. I think that the bigger move down will occur around the last week in March to the first week of April. Keep a close eye on the silver price on April 6th. It could be a BIG day to watch. There are several events that occurred 37 years ago in 1980 that seem to be lining up with prophecies for this year. Russia, Iran, Israel (Jerusalem), Mt St Helens (connected to Mt. Fuji), even CNN (year it was started) were all significant topics in 1980 that seem to have prophetic counterparts this year. At first, I didn’t look to specific date, just a general sense of timing, but now I think it may be more specific. I found an article discussing Oroville dam. In it was this quote. “In February of 1980, in the midst of a long spell of wet Pacific fronts, Oroville Reservoir, despite its capacity of something like a trillion gallons, was full, and the dam was spilling — 70,000 cubic feet per second, the Hudson River in full flood, roaring down the spillway at forty miles per hour, sending a plume of mist a thousand feet in the air.” That comment was written in 1987 when the dam was 19 years old. No other event up to that point had seemed more significant. 37 years later to the exact month on both Gregorian and Hebrew calendar, we find that Oroville dam is under even greater strain to the point of failure. After I read this article, I felt a prompting that I needed to research the Hunt brothers failed attempt at cornering the silver market. We are approaching the 37th anniversary of that event. Silver Thursday is the day that the Hunt brothers failed… Read more »
Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
March 8, 2017 2:02 PM

Hi, Christian: Your theory is impressive – but, I’d like to ask: Do you have a successful track record of trading commodities combining the Hebrew calendar with (relative) near-term secular anniversaries?

Christian Block
Christian Block
March 8, 2017 2:43 PM

Not for specific dates. I had success shorting the Macau casinos at the beginning of the last Shemitah year. The idea was that economic activity should slow down during a Shemitah year, and the casino industry is based on the most disposable of income, so should be affected first. That had been the pattern 7 years earlier before the crash in ’08. I purchased puts on WYNN and LVS with expirations 1 week out just before the monthly Macau revenues were released. That was a time period when the monthly revenues were falling every consecutive month. A 4 or 5% drop in the share price would give large returns with such a close expiration on the option contracts. Specific dates have been much more elusive.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
February 22, 2017 11:02 AM

Does 4:44 or 444 or 445 mean anything to anyone. For some odd reason this keeps coming up with me. Honestly, this never happens but I can’t continue to dismiss it.

Frank Dzielski
February 22, 2017 2:43 PM

Ps. 44:4 in the message says,
You’re my King, O God—
command victories for Jacob!
With your help we’ll wipe out our enemies,
in your name we’ll stomp them to dust.

Today is 2.22 of a jubilee year. I think a double portion of victory is in order as we trust and declare His finished work.

I also had a dream several years ago where I was given a sniper rifle, it was a 440. I saw military men on a wall up a great distance. They were getting ready for battle. I found a bullet laying on a shelf, loaded the gun and fired. A soldier fell and the others looked around in fear and began shooting randomly. They could not see me as I was so far away.

At that time the Lord told me that fasting and prayer is a weapon that takes out our enemy so far in advance that he cannot retaliate thus leaving removing future threats. The fasting and prayer really does more to prepare us to become who we need to be in the future, it actually destroys the enemy within, unbelief. Jesus already rendered principalities and powers of no effect (Col. 2:15). All power and authority has been given to Him, and he lives in us! Our battle is believing.

I hope this helps some.

Shalom!
Frank

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
February 25, 2017 4:37 PM

DUST is a bear ETF for gold miners. Stomp ’em to DUST! SNS

Todd H Henderson
February 22, 2017 7:56 PM

Thank you Frank. It has came up twice this evening. I will read Psalm when I get home tonight.

Frank Dzielski
February 25, 2017 9:51 AM
Todd, I am sharing this confirmation of what you have been seeing and what I shared. It came this morning from Lana Vawser. By Lana Vawser This morning I felt the Lord saying to His people “The spies are being rooted out of your land”. I saw all the ‘hidden’ areas being exposed. The areas where the enemy has ‘hidden’, where he has found a ‘home’ in lies or fear or strongholds, the Lord is shining His light on them and He is rooting them out. The ‘hidden’ areas that have allowed the enemy to torment and to cause anguish and grief upon God’s people, these ‘spies’ are being rooted out. The ‘spies’ that have continued to remain hidden, those ‘spies’ that have continued to hinder breakthrough, freedom and fruitfulness. Those ‘spies’ that have continued to empower ‘cycles’ of death and destruction, those ‘spies’ that have continued to empower cycles of ‘delay’ and ‘pain’ – God is ROOTING OUT the spies. The very areas where the enemy thought he had the GREATEST HIDDEN GROUND in the lives of believers (some of these hidden areas have been there for generations), he is being exposed by the Lord, and ROOTED OUT BY THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! The enemy is being DRIVEN OUT of your heart and soul and the LAND God has given you. REHEARSE YOUR RHEMA A dear friend said to me this week how important she felt it was right now to “REHEARSE YOUR RHEMA” and I felt that is a very spot on word from the Lord. There is some full on warfare taking place, and the Lord is doing some deep working of healing and deliverance in His people, it is IMPERATIVE right now that God’s people are REHEARSING THEIR RHEMA!!! The Lord has been highlighting the number 4 to… Read more »
Todd H Henderson
February 25, 2017 2:51 PM

You are RIGHT ON! I am dealing with a real spiritual warfare within my life. I would appreciate sincere prayers right now. I cleaned my house a month ago of many items that would be displeasing to him. I continue to see the 44 as of today in ways that are impossible to explain. I honestly, feeling that the enemy is BEYOND ANGRY because he realizes that as of this MOMENT he is being cast out of my life and of my house. He was hidden but in the last 15 minutes he was FOUND. Out with the trash of things that were overlooked. Thank you Frank and I still have your email. God has put me in touch with a lot of specific people in the last few months. Not sure of why or what action to take but I know it is for a reason.

God Bless you Frank.

Thank You again.

Todd

john - NZ
john - NZ
March 1, 2017 2:41 AM

First let me say – I am not one that follows numbers – however the thought crossed my mind regarding 4/4. If a calendar date that would equate to April 4th. David Stockman sees a very high likelihood for a Fed rate hike – March 15. This would be favorable to the dollar index – which could trend higher significantly thereafter. Hypothetically speaking – we could see this movement influence the price of silver over the following weeks. Could April 4th be the time we see the new yearly low in silver? – Pure conjecture – i know – best wishes to all.

Todd Henderson
March 1, 2017 10:00 AM

John, I agree I don’t get into numbers either. I think the devil counterfeits everything that the Lord does in an evil way. For example; the Lord placed the stars in the sky for signs however, the devil tries to use astrology vs. astronomy. Likewise, I believe the Lord God uses number vs the devil trying to use numerology. Anyway, I researched a little and discovered that the web is FILLED with numerology references so I let it go. However, I still felt an urge to share it on here just in case.

I find it interesting that you mention it could possibly be tied into lower silver prices. The reason being is because of a very clear dream I had concerning $15.00 silver. I don’t really have dreams so I will keep on eye on silver in regards to April 4 just to see what happens.

Also, I moved all my money into a self directed 401K a few months ago so that my retirement will be ready to invest in physical silver when it hits $15.00 however, I was beginning to question my move because as you know the money is soaring. But I know that God wanted me to get out of the stock market so maybe this is confirmation. Also, I don’t want to be considered the evil servant who buried his talent and earned nothing so I am looking at several items to purchase and possibly flip for a profit. My money is safe but it is currently earning nothing. So thank you for sharing and I will pray about this to make sure I am on the right track in regards to being a good manager of his money.

God Bless

Mrs. Morton
Mrs. Morton
March 8, 2017 3:38 PM

I had dream last night with gal coming to my house (in real life considered a bully) and drove a large black SUV and arrived at 4:45a.m. Possibly after bearish move of oil to $44.5 it will be bullish but that is a guess.

Brian C
Brian C
March 9, 2017 9:08 AM

Mrs. Morton, thanks for sharing. I recall that in the past you were updating your blog Abiding101. I still check your blog every once in awhile. I’d love get more details on your dream as I’m very focused on oil at the moment. Are you planning on updating your blog with your dream last night?

Mrs. Morton
Mrs. Morton
March 9, 2017 3:23 PM

Hi Brian, I am not posting prophetic trade dreams on my blog anymore as of now. I think there are others here that are zeroing in closer on interpretations for the markets but I shared this one dream because it had same number as Tom H was seeing. My guess on the interpretation would be that oil goes to $44.5 then bullish then a hangman with oil as well since in the dream there also was another male bully then walking away with rope on his arm with whisky(oil color) hanging from his arm. But that is a guess:)
Blessings

faith
faith
March 9, 2017 4:41 PM

Nice of you to pop in with an oil dream Mrs. M.! Hope you are doing well.:)

Mrs. Morton
Mrs. Morton
March 12, 2017 11:27 AM

Thanks Faith! Good to hear from you;) we r doing superb! The LORD gave us a word the day my hubs got let go back in May; “prosperous journey” and it’s proven just that! Better job, less hours, increase pay and jackpot of fellowship and homeschool group in this new town;) many many blessings Faith!
Love! MrsM

Sandra
Sandra
February 22, 2017 11:40 AM

This is the 4th time I’ve seen someone mention this number in the past 2 weeks! I went back to see what was said. 44 = judgement of the world…Obama is the 44th president…and another one said that “your rule and reign have come into completion and are ready to be tested. You can speak things into manifestation through your rule and reign”

Todd Henderson
February 22, 2017 2:02 PM

Sandra, I thought perhaps it was nothing but it keeps coming up over and over; this morning the pillow fell on the floor and woke me up at 4:44 a.m. Okay, I get the hint….I will put it out there and see if it has any confirmation.

DLBM
DLBM
March 5, 2017 6:21 AM

“The numbers 444 can represent many things. Here is a scripture in Ezekiel.
Ezekiel 44:4
“Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house of the LORD: and I fell upon my face.”

Here are a few Biblical meanings of 444, there are many others.
444=Jesus
444= Perfect Love
444=The Glory Of The Lord Dwelt
444= Spirit Of Life

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 3, 2017 12:23 PM

James,

Two more dreams the last few nights showing two legs down for precious metals. So I continue to get confirmation on what you have seen here regarding two legs down in silver, even though it seems to be taking a long time to get to a turn point heading down. SNS

darrell
darrell
January 30, 2017 7:43 PM

bo polny thinks that this is the beginning of a lower stock market, lower us dollar index and higher silver and gold prices

Ethan Dao
January 30, 2017 4:10 PM

Hi James..What happened to your FAZ dream and seasons?

Marilee Alm