“There are tsunami waves of hatred coming upon the nation to divide it even more, between all kinds of groups.”

On November 10, 2018, I heard the Lord say, “Judgment is coming, the nation will be judged.”

He said it twice very distinctly with great authority and very sternly.  It certainly got my attention.

Then He said, “There are tsunami waves of hatred coming upon the nation to divide it even more, between all kinds of groups.  There is going to be intimidation and fear tactics to manipulate and control the population.”

Interpretation:

Very strong riots are coming.  I’ve had many visions of riots on the streets of America, destruction, chaos, fights, looting, and all kinds of rebellion throughout the Nation.

Jesus warned us about hearts waxing cold and people being offended and betraying one another:

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (Matthew 24:9-13 KJV)

These warnings are not to put us in fear but to warn us to repent and come back to our First Love.   As a nation, we have forsaken the Lord and turned our backs on Him and judgments are coming and they will be severe.  But in the midst of judgments, we must cry out for mercy and cleave to the Lord closer than ever.  In the midst of judgments, we stand by faith to do great exploits as the word tells us in this passage:

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. (Daniel 11:32-33 KJV)

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Christine Beadsworth
November 15, 2018 6:40 AM

this site warns of an assassination attempt on Trump on Thanksgiving:

Samson
Samson
November 15, 2018 11:17 AM

I was praying for president Trump a few days ago, this was on the day he was visiting France for the WW memorial and as I was, I clearly heard a voice in my spirit saying “assassination”

I immediately began praying against it, we must pray for him even more fervently.
ty for the post, it was a confirmation.

Sapphire
Sapphire
November 15, 2018 6:15 PM

Thank you for sharing this Monique. In my devotion today, I was reading Genesis 5 and verse 24 stood out to me. “Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.” I reread that verse several times and was curious to find out more.
This afternoon, I saw Lois Vogal Sharp posted a new video today, and it blew me away. In it, she refers to the book of Enoch and talks about how the fallen angels are among us and are taking over so many. Wow is all I can say. I won’t even try to add anything to it as it speaks for itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57q46aFGEDU. God bless you all brothers and sisters in Christ.

jerry rigg
November 17, 2018 11:50 AM

Surely many are falling by the flame in Paradise, Calif. ….time for christians to rise up in that area to be strong and do great exploits for Jesus.

Ann
Ann
November 18, 2018 8:42 PM

Speaking of CA & THAT location particularly, Jerry : I just posted to a Jennifer under one of these newer posts since this one here we’re on to encourage her about how a pastor there’s testimony is that when he & his wife were fleeing the flames he says he said God, it’s yours. To his astonishment when he & spouse returned his home & church were standing with contents intact yet all around they say it looked like a war zone. Most of his church members don’t plan to rebuild though.

Ann
Ann
November 18, 2018 8:44 PM

Oops. I didn’t proofread before sending prior msg & it really shows. All kinda typos & grammar errors. Maybe you can still figure out what I was trying to say.

Ann
Ann
November 15, 2018 3:58 PM

Well, I praise God that so many different kinds of people have continued to allow love to prevail especially towards fellow believers. We do know The Lord predicted “nation against nation” & that this translates to ethnic against ethnic & it was foreknown & He warned us in advance. Yes, it was all predicted right along with wars & rumors of wars. I see why the holy scripture warned us in the last days that the days would be shortened lest scarcelya righteous person would be found😧

Nicole
Nicole
November 15, 2018 11:28 AM

I had a dream about 3 days ago that i was helping trump onto the stage after he tripped…i was kinda bragging about it when i looked back at my boyfriend, like, “hey see, i helped him up!” i said something like this was the 4th time (that i helped him on stage) and trump gave a smug smile of approval, but i could tell he had no idea it was me, like he didnt remember me but i did him. The weird thing about this was there was an elephant in the room leading out…and i think it may have been sick or wounded because it was laying on its side. The thing is….of course this could be a dream, but i also had a word pop into my head before i had the dream. I kept forgetting to look it up until this morning when I realized the word, “sepulchre” meant a tomb, and thought of the holy sepulchre. I dont know what this all means but would love anyones opinion. Also note, i am against all politicians and i dont trust any of them BUT, i think if more people were awake they would see a much bigger picture of the real reasons the public has been swayed to HATE him so much. The swamp is really complicates to drain there is so so much corruption in every facet of politics. I just want input to understand what this message is for, because i trust my dreams more than msm

jolie
jolie
November 15, 2018 1:39 AM
I was given shelter skelter to the fallout. shelter I would watch n see what happens on Nov 20. Also. Nov 22 JFK was killed Helter skelter in a fallout shelter Main article: Helter Skelter (Manson scenario) Charles Manson told his followers that several White Album songs including “Helter Skelter” were a part of the Beatles’ coded prophecy of an apocalyptic war in which racist and non-racist whites would be manoeuvred into virtually exterminating each other over the treatment of blacks.[22][23][24] Upon the war’s conclusion, after black militants would kill off the few whites they would know to have survived, Manson and his companions would emerge from an underground city in which they would have escaped the conflict. As the only remaining whites, they would rule blacks, who, as the vision went, would be incapable of running America. Manson employed “helter skelter” as the term for this sequence of events. Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney Vincent Bugliosi, who led the prosecution of Manson and four of his followers who acted on Manson’s instruction in the Tate-LaBianca murders, named his best-selling book about the murders Helter Skelter.[22] The book was the basis for two television movies of the same title. McCartney then “wrote ‘Helter Skelter’ to be the most raucous vocal, the loudest drums, et cetera” and said he was “using the symbol of a helter skelter as a ride from the top to the bottom; the rise and fall of the Roman Empire – and this was the fall, the demise.”[5] In British English, a helter skelter is an amusement parkattraction which features a tall spiral slide winding round a tower.[9] McCartney has cited this song as a response to critics who accuse him of writing only ballads.[10] “Helter Skelter” Helter Skelter (song).jpg 1976 US promotional single Song by the… Read more »