I Saw Tsunami Waters Covering Highway 45 Between Dallas and Houston

hwy45In the middle of June 2016, I received two visions with the second one coming just a few minutes after the first one. In the first vision, I was driving from Dallas TX to Houston TX on Highway 45.

I’m from Dallas, so I travel back and forth quite a bit to see family and friends. While I was driving, it must have been early morning time. Traffic was flowing easy. Then all of the sudden I saw water rushing down Highway 45 and immediately by the Spirit I knew it was a Tsunami coming from the Gulf. I knew I was halfway to back to Houston, so I would say Centerville. I had not even reached Houston yet and the water had come that far from the Gulf!

The water was destroying every single car in front of me. When I saw it coming towards my car, I knew I couldn’t escape, but I also knew I was having a vision so I thought for sure I would come out of the vision, but I didn’t. The water came inside my car and I yelled, “I Repent! I Repent!”

The water came into my face and my face felt like it was about to explode! Then all of the sudden, the scene changed and in front of me was a desert. Immediately I knew I was in Egypt. As I zoomed in, I could see about 10 to 12 men. I couldn’t see anything else but these men with the desert in the background. It was daylight. These men were adorned with gold. They had eye make-up and appeared to be very handsome. They had their heads covered with Maroon head coverings. They were wealthy Egyptian men.

All of the sudden, there was terror on their faces. It was like suddenly they began to panic, but they never ran because it seemed as though there was no escape, nowhere to run, so they suddenly began to panic. I never saw what they saw. I just saw their attire and their calm faces turn to sudden panic.

Then I came out of the vision. I was really shaken up about the water coming inside my car. Then a few minutes later, I received another vision. I was now in the air above Highway 45, in the middle of the highway. To my left was Dallas and to my right was Houston. When I looked to my left towards Dallas, all I could see was a body of flat blue water. I could not see any landscape, so I don’t know if Dallas was gone or under water. When I looked to my right towards Houston, all I could see was turbulent water. Everything was destroyed and looked chaotic. That was it and I came out of the vision.

Regarding the first vision, I don’t know what the Egyptian men represent. I’m still praying for interpretation. No timeline was given to me. I encourage everyone to seek the Lord for themselves. He will lead you and speak to your heart.

Pamela Banda

Author: Pamela Banda

Pamela Banda a nurse by profession. She has received visions since her childhood, mostly about her personal life. In May 2016, she started seeing visions of future events. She attends Christian Tabernacle in Conroe Texas and she is passionate about the word of God.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

ShannonB
ShannonB
September 1, 2016 10:33 am

I’m SE of Houston…with no way out except by the Lord’s divine intervention and will. I keep trying to not have fear but it takes it toll on me that, since my husband has my car now each day for work, I have no way to run with our lil girls. I’ve heard about all these visions and dreams…and I know in my spirit that it is coming. Please pray for us. Much love and God Bless.

Linda
Linda
September 1, 2016 11:42 am

Praying for you, Shannon. We don’t know the timing of these things. Often the Lord will begin giving prophetic people visions, dreams, and words of coming judgements years and even decades before they occur. People began prophesying in the 1950’s or even prior, about a great California earthquake that is yet to occur. I have noticed that as the time grows nearer, more confirming prophetic words are given. I believe our sister’s words on this but that doesn’t mean this will happen immediately. God is capable of leading you and your family out prior to this event.

ShannonB
ShannonB
September 2, 2016 12:57 am

Linda thank you for your prayers. I know that sometimes visions and dreams may take place far in advance and I do realize that it doesn’t mean this is immediate…but I have this feeling in my spirit that it truly isn’t that far off…not at all. One of the things that I have had to work on really hard since I turned my life over to the Lord was learning to give up control. When my husband needed my car after yet another wreck in his service truck…well that just took full control away from me as to my intentions of when I thought I needed to bug out etc, and it leaves me completely at the mercy of others. I no longer have that option and maybe I’m where I am supposed to be for what is to take place. I had just thought that I was to be around to help with healing ppl after whatever happens happens…since I’ve been on a serious path of natural healing for the past year. Ugh dunno, just so confused. But the Lord has this…either way…it is by His Will, not mine. God Bless and thank you again.

Timothy Shearer
Timothy Shearer
September 13, 2016 8:51 pm

The Lord has a purpose for each one of us no matter what side we turn with at the end. Just be on his team in the end to win this race. Timothy the end-time minister of Tyre

Jeff
Jeff
January 16, 2017 7:40 pm

There is a rapture and you must be Christ-like and humble just like God showed me. Christ-like…

Rachel Baxter
September 1, 2016 5:46 am

Pamela – Thank you for your courage to share this.

Early this morning, I believe it was In the 3 o’clock hour, though I was too exhausted to check the clock in the moment, I had a unique experience. I felt that I had been electrified. It didn’t hurt but I felt like my whole body was buzzing with electricity. I felt power. Then I felt like I was in water and was drowning though I was not scared. I thought of all the water that is going to flood inland in the gulf coast in the days ahead. I felt like there will be people that drown in all the flooding. Again, I was not frightened but I felt a loss or sadness for these people.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 1, 2016 7:25 am

WOW, Rachel! I also believe this storm(s) will be much more devastating than predicted. I have a feeling that people are underestimating the power of this/these storms and will regret it.

Ali
Ali
September 1, 2016 8:59 pm

Im currently in north dallas… is there any where safe to move in the dew area if anyone knows? I hope god forgives me for my sins and I can find a safe area. My current lease ends this month too..

Ryan
Ryan
September 2, 2016 1:39 pm

Ali, if you will trust in Jesus alone for righteousness, life, freedom, through His sacrifice on the cross, and you rest from your own efforts, He will save you, and forgive you of all sin.

Pamela Banda
September 9, 2016 9:53 pm

Seek the Lord and he will direct you. Ask him to show you what his plans are for you.
Jeremiah 29:11King James Version (KJV)

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Timothy Shearer
Timothy Shearer
September 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Thank you for reaching out relating this vision as it will become a true reality soon. What you saw was the day the USA is destroyed at the beginning of Tribulation. Parts of it will become a sea. Do what is right and you will see me deliver an awesome Bible delivery amongst those that are in paths ways for the 2nd destruction after this to unfold where we are. Those that don’t make it will be annihilated by the Son of perditions forces as he will not let the truth escape so he can rule for his short while. Soon to me the minister of Tyre prior to the Son of perdition’s arrival

CdQ
CdQ
September 3, 2016 12:49 am

Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Luke 21:36 implies that not everyone may escape all that is about to happen. So it is imperative that as His Bride our Robes are washed and spotless, and we maintain our personal relationship with Him. Matthew 25:1-13. Ready to face Him should we not escape all that is about to happen. Watch, Pray and Seek God for direction! His Sheep hear His voice.

If we fear death or His return, then we’re not exercising our faith for Heaven because faith (which pleases God) is the substance or things not seen but hoped for. We cannot hope for “Heaven” fearing death. Christ conquered death head on so that we may have life and more abundantly. Be encouraged as I am encouraged in Philippians 1:20-21
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 21For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
September 1, 2016 7:07 am

At a church we attended last Sunday, they announced that a member had been called up by FEMA to come immediately to Baton Rouge. Interestingly, he had not been registered with FEMA there for some years, and asked why they were calling him. They said they were calling up EVERYONE. He expects to be there a long time, perhaps 6-8 months, and they said he’d be doing the down-and-dirty work of feeding and sheltering displaced families. It seemed too extreme to me to be only relating to the current flood situation s there right now. We’ll see. God bless everyone!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 1, 2016 7:26 am

Beware of the Clergy Response Team, is all I can say.

Helen
Helen
September 1, 2016 12:08 pm

This article was posted this morning on Paul Martin’s site http://revolutionradio.org/
Why Did FEMA Just Put A Rush Order On 5 Million Bottles Of Water?

melanie cyr
melanie cyr
September 1, 2016 1:31 pm

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was driving, and then there was a huge flash, I saw the outline of an angel and then immediately I was immersed in water. I wasn’t afraid and I could still breathe even though was covered in water. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it. I was thinking could be showing God’s protection/Holy Spirit.

Na_
Na_
September 2, 2016 3:40 pm

Melonie,
This vision/dream is so similar to what you saw; being under water yet can breathe just fine.

Linda
Linda
September 1, 2016 10:45 am

Praying. I have family in Florida in the path of this storm.

Carol
Carol
September 1, 2016 7:34 am

Thank you for your warnings! I have kids working in Houston and living on Galveston island, it’s very concerning to me! I’ve sent them the warnings of these destructions coming, I so hope there will be time to escape. Prayers to all in these areas, may God be gracious and give clear timings!

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
September 1, 2016 9:56 am

Pamela, I believe the Egyptian men in your dream represent the Islam radicals cell groups that are presently hiding (they are in most cities) coyly waiting for orders to attack. They have been conned by satan that they are in control and real cool. However, they never expected the judgments that will be coming and it will take everyone by surprise, even those that think they are invincible.

TomP
TomP
September 9, 2016 3:58 pm

Just read in this article that the largest church has 52,000 people attend each week to listen to, “Pastor” Joel Osteen. I’ve listened to him preach a few times and my experience has been that he preaches, “your best life now” and “Don’t worry, it’s all good” type of messages.

With the recent warnings and prophetic words coming out regarding the destruction of Houston…wondering if he ever considers a message of repentance or get right with God NOW! Wondering if he even hears or cares about these prophecies!?

It is scary to think that so many people want to just hear good news and not choose to really consider all that is in their life including their thoughts and how they lift up or deny God. I know the Bible speaks to the last days and people only wanting messages that, “tickle their ears”….but doesn’t someone like Joel Osteen read the Bible? Does he not understand or fear that he will be responsible for all these people? If they average 52,000 each week, you’d have to assume that there are significantly more people attending services, as not everybody goes every week. Add on his TV and radio along with the books that both he and his wife write….what kind of punishment will he receive if he doesn’t personally repent (rhetorical question)!?

Let’s hope and pray that these preacher types get the true Word in them and start to preach messages of repentance before the real bad stuff begins to happen.

Blessings

Chloe
Chloe
September 9, 2016 4:27 pm

yes I agree with you Tom P. I have not ever listened to his sermons but have read some news about him before. according to Wikipedia, “Osteen’s televised sermons are seen by over 7 million viewers weekly and over 20 million monthly in over 100 countries”…. 7 million viewers weekly….

Timothy Shearer
Timothy Shearer
September 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Good comment here. Unfortunately the Bible has put it’s faith and trust in a few to get this mission fulfilled and accomplished. These visions she has will soon become real though. But preachers won’t prepare you for it. They would rather butter you up with words before the slaughter. From Timothy who who will be handling bunches of widows soon. The one who will be restraining this tsunami to run around Tyre as it devastates all within site of it.

mem
mem
September 9, 2016 7:30 pm

I have seen a few of his televised sermons and heard him preach repentance at least once. I think he is perhaps the least bad of the megachurch pastors, for whatever that is worth. Not once have I heard him preach falsehood the few times I have heard him. I also saw his larry king interview. If someone has a link to one of his sermons where he teaches something unbiblical i would be interested to check it out. There are alot of the megachurch pastors that really do teach falsely for sure on a regular basis

Agostinho
Agostinho
September 1, 2016 11:15 am

Speak Lord, your servants hear!

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 1, 2016 6:19 pm

Just wondering how the z3ers from New Zealand are doing. I read that there was a 7.1 off the coast with multiple mid 5 mag aftershocks. Praying for everyone’s safety. Jane NZ and Matt NZ?

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 1, 2016 8:24 pm

A typhoon hit Japan yesterday. Strange name. It was called Typhoon “Lionrock.” Possible reference to “Lion of Judah?” 11 people in Japan died in the typhoon. Keep praying for Japan. I believe that some meanings of the number “11” are “transition” or “prophet”.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
September 1, 2016 8:53 pm

How curious Christian. Yesterday the LORD told me to sit on this rock when I was out walking near ‘Lion Rock’ (NZ landmark) so I sat down and watched the waves and soaked in the first day of spring. I sat there for ages but the LORD didn’t say anything else after that. Yes he sure is the Lion of Judah. Fiercely protective.

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 1, 2016 9:21 pm

Wow! Sounds like there is something to the name Lionrock!

Chloe
September 2, 2016 4:23 pm

Glad to hear you are all ok in NZ!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
September 1, 2016 7:33 pm

Thanks Christian. I didn’t feel a thing but I did get a warning via Isaiah 24 being highlighted for me.

Exo NZ
Exo NZ
September 1, 2016 7:16 pm

I live in Tauranga, which is on the NW shore and within 250km from the epicentre, everyone here felt it pretty good except me and my wife slept through it. Some ppl got out of their bed and drove up to the hills due to the tsunami warning which I believe is no longer up now. Will stay vigilant and keep you guys posted

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 1, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks Christian, I felt the shake here at the top of the south island.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 1, 2016 7:37 pm

Matt NZ. I’ve got an earthquake tracker and follow Dutch Sinse’s youtube channel. You guys were hit 9 times in or around NZ today from noon until around 6:30pm EST. That’s nuts! 9 times hit with a 5.0 or higher. Pray dude! Pray!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 1, 2016 8:19 pm

I will be. Things do seem to be ramping up.

Kristina
Kristina
September 2, 2016 7:11 am

Keeping you all in prayer NEw Zealand Z3 family …. You and your families. As we proceed in the days ahead, I pray Father God’s hedge of protection & mercy & goodness on all Z3 family members around the world! Psalms 91

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 1, 2016 9:44 am

Thank you Pamela for this word. May Gods will be done and may he have mercy. I will continue praying for Texas. I’m not sure what the significance of Egypt is in your dream but I will pray and hopefully you or someone reading this will have a conformation.

Scott Swenson
September 1, 2016 3:03 pm

There are a number of times when I have been praying, etc., that I have heard “Egypt, or it will be like Egypt”, this is when I have been seeking guidance on what is coming. I feel like we are going to experience all kinds of calamities, plagues, etc., that are similar to the times of Moses when he was leading the people out of Egypt. Didn’t the money fail in Egypt once the famine was in full force? It seems to me from what I have been receiving that the entire story of when Israel first went down to Egypt due to drought, they were favored at first and able to worship as they pleased, then over much time and under new Pharaohs they went into bondage, the Moses, the plagues, etc, and they were delivered out. I have received correlations to Egypt many times when seeking the Lord about what is coming to us here in America.

Mark Sellers
September 1, 2016 9:32 pm

Absolutely Scott! The LORD has been leading me to many of His Words about Egypt as well. Just today, over the noon hour during my prayer time, God led me to Jeremiah 44! Here are verses 24-27:

Moreover Jeremiah said to all the people and to all the women, “Hear the word of the Lord, all Judah who are in the land of Egypt! Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying: ‘You and your wives have spoken with your mouths and fulfilled with your hands, saying, “We will surely keep our vows that we have made, to burn incense to the queen of heaven and pour out drink offerings to her.” You will surely keep your vows and perform your vows!’ Therefore hear the word of the Lord, all Judah who dwell in the land of Egypt: ‘Behold, I have sworn by My great name,’ says the Lord, ‘that My name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, “The Lord God lives.” Behold, I will watch over them for adversity and not for good. And all the men of Judah who are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by famine, until there is an end to them.

If we all recall, when Obama won the democratic nomination, his announcement/speech was done as a “Pharaoh”! And the race horse named “American Pharaoh” won the Triple Crown last year! And many other things related to Egypt have occurred…

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 1, 2016 7:34 pm

Good insight, Scott.

Anonymous
Anonymous
September 1, 2016 8:29 am

I dreamt this past spring that my boss wanted me to buy a kayak for him. I drove to buy one and accidentally got onto a long bridge during the sunset hour. I saw an exit ramp in front of me in the distance that was on a hill and the cars were lined up on the hill to exit the bridge. I knew that it was San Francisco. I also dreamt on a different night that I was inside of nice, old house on the beach where my cousin was going to get married. (In reality, we were both married in the summer). I looked out the french doors to the beach and saw dark clouds rolling in. I said to myself that I was glad that I had already gotten married on a really nice day but maybe these clouds won’t ruin my cousin’s wedding. Then a low wave came toward the house across the beach and came into the house a little. I had to grab some items before they got wet. Then I looked out again and a taller wave was coming toward the house. I ran backwards to the hallway and was shutting the door so I wouldn’t get wet and I saw that the wave had brought everyone in that was on the beach. I saw children swirling around in the wave.

Linda
Linda
September 1, 2016 10:26 am

Blessings to you, Pamela.
I don’t know the significance of the Egyptian men either but what occurred to me was Ezekiel 29-30, prophecies about Egypt and a coming destruction and flood on the Nile at the site of the Aswan High Dam, which the Russians built for Egypt in the 1970’s.