Tsunami Coming to the East Coast of the United States

tsunamiI had dream where I was on vacation with my family in a condo on the beach (in what felt like the east coast, somewhere between VA & Florida). I remember the front of the house that faced the water was all huge glass windows. I remember standing in the living room looking out at the ocean, when way off in the distance, I could see a dark line across the horizon that did not look normal.

As I watched, the dark line started to grow in thickness very rapidly. Then, it came into view and I realized it was a wall of water coming at the beach house with intense speed. I remember being mesmorized by the line in the distance that was getting bigger and bigger by the second. By the time I knew what it was and started screaming to the rest of the people in the house, it was already too late.

The wall of water looked like the wall of water in the movie “The Day After Tomorrow”. I’ve never seen anything like it. I received that dream soon after I was first saved in 2002. I can only imagine that it was part of the same vision God showed me in 2008 in which I saw the state of Florida under deep water.

Brett Creamer

Author: Brett Creamer

Brett Creamer is a Bible teacher, evangelist and counselor. He worked for a large non-denominational mega church from 2006-2012 and ran a large ministry for 5 of those years. He now teaches at a church in Indiana and is very active in his church.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 19, 2017 8:06 PM

The La Paloma volcano (Canary Islands) is very active & could result in a mega tsunami. http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/868419/La-Palma-volcano-latest-updates-Canary-Islands-Cumbre-Vieja-earthquake-megatsunami

Lisa
October 6, 2016 8:33 PM

Do you think Hurricane Matthew is what these east coast tsunami dreams were warning of?

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
March 5, 2016 9:35 AM
Hi Beth, Yes, many dreams are word pictures and full of symbolism. I had a dream a couple of days ago that I heard the word Tacoma. I have never been there, but in the dream I saw a penny. It had Washington on it rather than Lincoln. That stood out to me in two ways it was ‘one sent’, and the obvious picture of Washington. There was a play on words, also. Tacoma and a coma. One is a place and the other a condition of being unconscious. Next, in the vision part of the dream I saw huge waves hitting the shoreline, so much so that the waves became like a flood, just wave upon wave. The flood went over everything, so that I could see nothing but the water rising. This dream seemed to be concerned with the west coast. But the thing that at got my attention is the penny. It had a president’s head on it, It should have been Lincoln, but was Washington. In that regard I thought it may at one level be speaking of DC/O. Your comment of destruction comes as a flood, really spoke to me, then as east coast…in other words from the east to the west, all encompassing, waves of destruction. America is changing quickly, almost suddenly. This dream is symbolic in everyway, yet if it is confirmed in a physical way, that would be a confirmation as to the US being underwater, like you said. Psalm 124 1 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say; 2 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us: 3 Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:… Read more »
mick
October 1, 2015 6:33 AM

Yes recon it will happen this year ‘tsunami ,war

Mick
April 18, 2016 4:26 AM

Mick here again , the tsunami any day now , will be bad I dreamed of it,,

Lana
Lana
June 23, 2015 7:08 PM

Hey Brett you might want to check a facebook account under Engjujt Egzistojne – https://www.facebook.com/IliroShqipetare this girl has some visions that do match yours.

Beth Reigel
Beth Reigel
March 28, 2015 8:34 AM

…just a comment on the tsunami & flooding dreams to consider….although it may be physical – I believe God also speaks to us in word pictures…therefore, this is a warning that a sudden flood of destruction (most likely financial) will come without warning..overwhelming, a united front, no defense…nothing we can do in our own strength but to move to higher ground (Jesus). Our man-made bulwarks & shelters will not survive. We will be “underwater”. Be encouraged that when destruction comes as a flood, the spirit of the Lord will raise His banner. The challenge is to seek the Lord while there is time and ask Him how we are to respond and to prepare….
All God’s Best –
Beth

David
David
March 14, 2015 12:37 AM

There are few “time oriented” prophesies that occur in the time stated by those claiming to be prophetic. Glenda Jackson claimed in 1981 that President Regan would be shot in one week but live and it came to pass but these are rare. Many so called prophets make utter fools of themselves with these time restricted prophesies. Why Benny Hinn claimed Jesus would appear on stage with him before the year 2000 is totally beside me? Todd Koontz prophesied every person giving Benny $1,000 would become a millionaire in 24 hours in South Africa back in 2008. A complete total lie. Kim Clement has made more false prophesies than the Eli Lilly company makes pills. Making claims that God revealed the cure for AIDS to scientists back in 2002 and that the Ford Motor Company had made a incredible discovery in automotive technology that would change the world in 2004. All non-sense! It gets old. The internet is filled with false prophesies and yes I call out these liars for who they are. LIARS. We are not to fear these men. Whether Efrain gave a correct word or not will remain but his time restriction was wrong. I would like to know if NASA has confirmed sighting the 3 meteors Efrain prophesied? Can’t say on Obama? You are more in tune to that topic than I am.

David
David
March 13, 2015 10:41 PM

Efrain Rodriguez has posted a March 13, 2015 youtube under “THE LORD’S MESSAGE TO : OBAMA – PROPHET EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ HD 2015”. In it James he states Obama is not the AC, refuses to address the failed 7 month date on the meteors but says “God is in control” of this event and that 35 million Americans will die by a 6 tier event caused by this cosmos catastrophe. The pestilence will be the greatest killer in this soon coming event. My gut impression is he believes this will take place before the next election. Thus, he is standing by this meteor prophecy along with a strong rebuke for Obama personally and judgement. He also claims Obama will stay in power after 2016 and quite an assortment of other statements on our Nation. He sounds sincere but the only way we know a true prophet is what he claims MUST come to pass. There is no such thing as “wrong” prophecy or prophecy in “error. This is absolute hogwash. Prophecy is either true or false. Problem is……if this is a true prophecy many will not be prepared.

March 13, 2015 11:16 PM

I agree with you that his previous prophecy did not come to pass. I also know he is wrong about the antichrist.

melisa l skaggs
melisa l skaggs
July 19, 2016 2:14 AM

I have also had 2 dreams about tsunami s before anyone was speaking about them I thought it was 2 strange and maybe I was crazy but now more and more people are speaking about it and since I am from the gulf I take notice

David
David
March 1, 2015 2:04 PM

Efrain Rodriguez prophesied a 200 foot tsunami hitting Miami at 5 am, 7 months from his statement in July 2014. It is now March 1, 2015 and no such thing has occurred. Let me guess? Another Nineveh prophecy? I am not sure of the cause but these false prophesies need to stop. Efrain seemed like a genuine Godly man. I don’t know him but this addition word was given last week on youtube, like a pre-condition is now being added? Here it is: Prophet Efrain Rodriguez of Puerto Rico gave a sermon about food scarcity & martial law coming to America & Puerto Rico following the meteor caused earthquake, tsunami catastrophe on sunday church service on 2-23-2014 at Spirit Of Prophecy Church in Plano Texas. This event can be triggered by the USA twisting the arms of the Israelis to compel them to surrender part of their covenant land to form a Palestinian state by April 29 2014 if Secretary of State John Kerry has his way. Kerry’s April time line also is near or on the blood moons & Jewish feasts, major implications there. Here’s one of the links to a few websites which show a clear pattern of the USA getting hit with a natural disaster in about 24 hours after each time the U.S. sides against Israel compelling them to surrender some of their covenant land to the Palestinians.

Brett Creamer
Brett Creamer
February 24, 2015 2:21 PM

Hello J.,

Wow! Was this a dream or a vision? So far, that is the most concise and detailed response I have received! I have heard of several people in Florida (all belonging to the same church) had a very similar dream as you have described all on the same night. This is the best confirmation as of yet. I know when God showed me my vision, it had to be about 1-2 in the afternoon due to the way the angle of the sun was streaming down through the water. For me, I was actually under the water (I have no idea why) so I could not tell what season it was.

Thank you for your comment!

God bless!