Trunews permanently banned from YouTube today.

Christian broadcasting ministry, Trunews, has been blazing trails in recent months with the launch of their new video broadcasting platform, but today they hit a bump in the road when YouTube banned their channel.

Over the years, Trunews has encountered stiff resistance from Christian television and radio stations as many of them have refused to carry their program because they preach an unpopular and controversial, but scriptural message, telling people they must repent from their sins to get right with God. It’s a sad statement about the condition of the Church in America today.

Meanwhile, YouTube has also been blazing trails, but not in a good way. They’ve been cutting off their revenues for many Christian YouTube channels and outright banning others. Trunews just happens to be their latest victim. Trunews posted this announcement today.

The social media tech giant terminated TruNews’ account.

YouTube slapped TruNews with “three strikes” based on newscasts recorded and posted online more than four years ago. One of the TruNews episodes that also offended YouTube’s censors was Rick Wiles’ 2017 movie review of “The Promise: The Truth About the Armenian Genocide.”

TruNews founder and anchorman Rick Wiles blasted YouTube’s censors as the “New Nazi Tech Tyrants.”

Pastor Wiles was incredulous that YouTube cited two newscasts from 2014 and one newscast from early 2017 as offensive. “YouTube’s cyber bullies are so desperate to silence Christians and conservatives that they are rummaging through years of media content searching for anything that offends their precious little snowflake minds,” he lamented.

“America’s leftist snowflakes are furious that half the country no longer listens to their idiotic Marxist propaganda.”

“The Lord also told me during that fast in January 2010 that it will soon become very dangerous and difficult to travel the world as a Christian pastor or missionary,” he said.

Pastor Wiles went to work and invented Prazor, the world’s first Christian OTT service. It will include 24/7 linear Christian television networks, video-on-demand, audio podcasts, and nearly 100 streams of Christian music.

“Prazor will be launched this summer. It is God’s ’parting the Red Sea’ miracle for Christian churches worldwide to escape the censorship of the New Nazi Tech Tyrants,” said Pastor Wiles.

Now that YouTube has permanently banned TruNews, Pastor Wiles thinks it is only a matter of time until his newscast is banned by Facebook and Twitter too.

He said his church will not sue YouTube or take any actions against them. “It is their platform. I believe in free enterprise, free speech, and freedom of association. Google owns YouTube. It is their right to choose whom they want to be seen and heard on their platform. I took advantage of their free bandwidth to spread the Gospel. They are now shutting down men and women who are preaching an uncompromised message,” said Pastor Wiles.

Pastor Wiles, however, made a chilling prediction: “If the Marxist snowflakes gain substantial political power in 2018 and 2020, America will go into full-blown communism in the 2020s. A new dark age will descend on all of us,” he warned. (Source: Trunews.com)

While many false prophets are claiming all is well and America is on track to become greater than ever before, YouTube’s actions show all Christians are in danger of losing our freedom to proclaim the gospel. The level of persecution has ramped up significantly in recent years, putting us  on track to fulfill what God revealed to Dr. Patricia Green, that by Passover 2020, just two years from now, it will be against the law to publicly proclaim the gospel message in America. All is not well in America.

I believe God has given us a small window of time to continue, but the danger of getting silenced is real. Internet sites like Z3 News are prime targets for those hostile to the truth, so I recommend anyone who wants to keep in contact, please sign up for our mailing list by using our sign up form, which is at the top of the right column on every page. Although we have not sent many emails in the past, it might become our only way of communicating in the future.

Brenda Brown
April 2, 2018 8:33 PM

I have no doubt that this censorship of Christians will become more and more obvious – but there is coming a huge interruption in their agenda. When God’s move sweeps this earth, there isn’t a thing people will be able to do about it, for God will not be restricted and hedged in this time, nor will His teachers be removed into a corner anymore. Rather, there will be overcoming and conquering of Satan’s domains in every aspect of living on this earth, for this is the time for Him to be revealed as the Risen and Overcoming Lord of all that He is. Bob Jones, well known prophet that used to live in Kansas City, stated that God told him there would be huge gatherings that stadiums could not hold, and because of the miracles and manifestations going on at these meetings, including the raising of the dead, the media would be stationed right there and just letting their cameras roll. I know the Anti Christ system will eventually be given its day, but not before Jesus Christ reveals His overcoming, resurrected Church in His Mt. of Transfiguration glory. So just when it looks like the doors are closing and we just will have to make do with what we can find, get ready, because God is going to blow the doors open, and no one – anywhere, will be able to stop it.

Martin
Martin
April 5, 2018 4:35 AM

Neville Johnson stated that just as there were manifestations of Jesus before he ascended to heaven, in like manner we will see Jesus appear in meetings before his return.
Acts 1:11
“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Brenda Brown
April 5, 2018 7:57 AM

I couldn’t agree more. And that’s a good scripture to use for these appearances, because He will not only be seen as the risen Christ that He is, but as manifest through His prepared vessels too. Just as the 5 wise virgins were recognized as having a glory (lamp) that wasn’t fading, so too will there be those in whom Christ shall appear. Take note of II Thes. 1: 7 – 9. Judgement will be manifested on this earth “…WHEN He will come to be glorified IN His saints…”

Lori McNeill
April 6, 2018 9:53 AM

Brenda…Praise the Lord!
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. Romans 8:17-20

Brenda Brown
April 6, 2018 11:07 AM

Hi Lori. Yes, suffering with Him has almost been forgotten as a mandate to sharing in His glory – so important! Philippians 3: 10 says it – we must be conformed to the image of His death – then we can look forward to the Appearing – if worthy enough, and to the rapture/resurrection. But if we love Him – it’s a pleasure to suffer with Him and then walk with Him into glory.

Linda
Linda
April 2, 2018 5:38 PM

While I disagree with Rick Wiles regarding eschatology and place of Israel, that has nothing to do with YouTube censoring his videos. Very sad that this is happening in America, especially when Google dredged up TruNews videos from years ago to justify their censorship. Sad day.

Veit
April 2, 2018 5:04 PM

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj got this word from the LORD for this year: “Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.” (Jes 49,17) Jesus gave him this explanations: (1) The destroyers will end like Haman (Est 7,9f) (2) It would be like the time of the plagues of Egypt: The enemies will be hurt but the remnant will be protected. (3) It will be like the crossing of the Red Sea: Isreal could pass through but the armee of the Pharao swept away. So Sundar said to the believers: “Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” (Ex 14,13)

Well I can testify Nr 1: Dave from X22-Report broadcasts, that the deep state is weakening, so that they allready started to panic. Q predicted, that their will be investigations on the giants (google, facebook, amazon, twitter) and it has allready started on facebook. Dave believes their will be a giant false flag event in the near future.

In other words: The calm before the storm is over. We have to be awaken if we want to be a rock in the breakers (Mt 16,18).

Mike M
Mike M
April 3, 2018 10:03 AM

If folks aren’t paying attention to Qanon I would suggest doing so. There is much going on behind the scenes – Christian patriots within our government who have not given up on the vision given to our founding fathers. If you are familiar with some of Kim Clement’s prophesies regarding Trump, North Korea and Iran – they uncannily tie into what has been appearing on the Q boards. It is very interesting to say the least. And yes, I think we can expect a huge false flag as well. Like Rick Wiles said, half of the country is awake to the MSM and the deep state may have no choice but to go for broke soon as their grip slips away. Keep preparing and keep praying. We have entered times that we’ve never seen anything like before in our lifetime.

Corrine
Corrine
April 3, 2018 12:09 PM

Mike M, thanks for sharing this information! I will keep praying. Blessings, Corrine

ed h
April 3, 2018 8:28 PM

Corrine,
If you feel led, please contact me at Ed.visionwoodworks@gmail.com.

Corrine
Corrine
April 3, 2018 8:37 PM

Hi ed h, I just emailed you.

Ann
Ann
April 4, 2018 6:37 PM

Veit: Thank you for posting the example of the children of Israel crossing the red sea, escaping slavery; being delivered by The Almighty Lord from Egypt & the Egyptian pharoh & army. It’s what I’ve been praying for: “safe passage for us & our little ones”.

ask_question
ask_question
April 4, 2018 4:55 PM

could you post sadhu link or video link here ? thanks

ask_question
ask_question
April 4, 2018 12:42 PM

if possible, could you post sadhu link here, thanks !

ask_question
ask_question
April 4, 2018 12:22 PM

AMEN and AMEN, could you post the link of pastor Sadhu’s video here ?

Martin
April 2, 2018 6:21 PM

A few weeks ago I complained to You Tube about their censorship of Trunews, Alex Jones, Jordan Peterson, etc.

Martin
April 2, 2018 6:23 PM

I used the “Send Feedback” form.

Martin
April 2, 2018 8:03 PM

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984).

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
April 3, 2018 2:44 AM

I have been feeling for a while now that Christians should start to develop their own version of You tube or Face book or platforms like that. I truly believe that the time is coming where all forms of dialogue regarding Christianity, prophecy, family values, biblical history, or ANYTHING related to Christ will be banned on the regular sites or will be considered hate speech or controversial. I pay there are Christian techs out there working on this stuff because I feel in my heart this time is VERY soon. People have been fired from Google just for expressing an opinion that the bosses deemed controversial.

Savage
Savage
April 3, 2018 6:28 AM

Joyce, I think that is what the Prazor platform at TruNews is all about. In the future, we may have to go through Prazor to get to z3news.

ask_question
ask_question
April 4, 2018 12:23 PM

AMEN

Jamoise
Jamoise
April 2, 2018 7:48 PM

It’s not just the snowflakes @ youtube/google, FB etc doing the censoring. It’s the advanced algorithms they use. Of course those algorithms are programed by people& snowflakes who are hostile to truth or anything they don’t like & put it into the trash so to speak. Infowars has had the same thing going on, natural news etc. but there are other alternative platforms that can be used… at least for the time being. Until they get bought out by “big antichrist tech” ( BAT ) as well.
But True Christians need not worry. A time is coming when people will be so over the censorship & propaganda of these media platforms that people won’t use them any more. To wit, God is raising up men & women who will just stand in the middle of nowhere & start speaking out with the Holy Gohst in authority & THOUSANDS will just come to listen & be mightily saved on the spot… no social media platforms needed.
However, “ judge not let you be judged because the same measure you use will be measured back to you”
Although Infowars brings some great truth reporting they arbitrarily censor totally scriptural forum comments that they don’t like whilst allowing some rather abusive posts be seen by all.
The same goes for Z3 news. If you don’t want to be censored because you don’t happen to agree with what was posted, no matter how scriptural then you should do it to others….. AND YOU DO!
I’ve seen it. If you don’t want to be out in the TRASH – don’t do it to others!

Jamoise
Jamoise
April 2, 2018 7:50 PM

That should read … “shouldn’t do it to others” I think.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
April 2, 2018 7:23 PM

this is getting serious

Jamoise
Jamoise
April 2, 2018 7:59 PM

It sure is! Essentially they are pushing Christians OUT of the system. Which is probably a good thing coz the system is rotten to the core. We shouldn’t be part of it anyway. God told me just recently that I’m “ gonna hafta rely on him for everything”. I just take his word for that & pray into it now.
But everything has been weaponised. The medical system, utilities, your computer, TV, food, water, the govt, THE VISIBLE CHURCH complex, the judicial system…. everything. That’s what God has been showing me. Most people in the system don’t even know. They are in the matrix. & they hate anyone who wants to get out or questions it. Ie True Christians.
Of course the mark will be the deciding line. Are we ready?
Yes! It’s getting serious! Coz Gods getting serious!

Ann Rene\'
Ann Rene\'
April 2, 2018 6:55 PM

Thank you James for the “True” news as well.
Time is short for the freedom to witness to others. I was not taught to witness. As a child, I was told it’s a personal thing, a private decision. As I grew up and actually read the Bible, I learned that was not true. The most exciting thing you can do in your life is share the gospel of Jesus Christ and pray with others leading them to Christ!
“But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost” 1 Corinthians 4:3
I signed up and gave my email (which is actually different than the email on disquis.) I also decided it was time I donated because I’m sorry to say I had not before! You do a lot of good James and I imagine very hard work in compiling all these news and prophetic words together for us, so I figure if we all gave the least, you might fare well. Keep praying & keep witnessing while it is yet day! Love one another!! God bless!

KoCalifornia
April 4, 2018 10:16 AM

The persecution of Christians are worldwide. I just saw the news today that effective end of March, major internet retailers such as Amazon and other similar giant China internet sellers have stopped selling bibles over the internet. My friends in China saw the news, went online to search and verified the news was true. Please pray for China. It is disheartening to think that one day China may become as heavy armed as North Korea. Please pray that the Christians in China will be able to endure this challenge in their faith.

Brandon
Brandon
April 2, 2018 6:58 PM

It may be in minority, but we have heard Trunews, Z3 news, etc. I stand with you as we move forward. Though we may made to be apart physically, nothing will stand in God’s way in bringing a listening, aware, and harnessed body together spiritually.

Count the cost

Jamoise
Jamoise
April 2, 2018 10:49 PM

Marcio, The bible is full of harsh truth!
Jesus called the scribes & Pharisees broods of vipers.
Sons of the devil
Whitewashed sepulchres etc
& yet still called them to repentance in love.
The problem with the current church is that they have itching ears that won’t accpt what they think is harsh.
It all has to be sugar coated.
The sugar IS the poison!
The word of God is a double edged sword able to divide between bone & marrow, soul & spirit even to the very thoughts & intents of the hearts, my friend.
That’s pretty harsh stuff.
What the church calls love is being Molly coddled Into a false sense of security that will lead to hell.
That’s not love!
God has to speak harshly because the wooing isn’t working.
He has to get a reaction one way or the other.
The sword of God divides.
In or out.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 2, 2018 10:20 PM

Jamoise, we can say very factual things in a very harsh way that doesn’t build us up, but tears us down. Why would others be subjected to my bashing? If I don’t speak in love, my words are worthless.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 3, 2018 9:25 AM

Jamoise, James and other contributors at Z3news have many times warned the Church without sugar coating. You are presenting factual truths, but seem to be attacking James and Z3news. You love James and the blessing that Z3news is to the Christian community, right?