“Trump is one of My trumpets to bring My people and the people of the USA back to ‘LAWFULNESS”.

Z3er Joanna shared the following prophetic insights with me yesterday regarding President Trump.

I asked YahuShua why He chose Trump and Yah answered me….

“Trump is one of My trumpets to bring My people and the people of the USA back to ‘LAWFULNESS”.

The Lord upholds His laws, and mankind is to live by them, and His people have discarded His laws that they may live in sin under a false covering of grace. One of the main signs of the end of the age is LAWLESSNESS, and the other is HARD HEARTS. God does not agree with everything any of us do….for only He is perfect.

Yah told me a long time ago that Trump’s presidency will be cut short. I don’t know at what point that will be… just sharing.

When I hear other prophetic messages regarding President Trump, I don’t listen to their interpretations, but I do listen for the basic message, which is that Yah will protect Trump until He chooses not to. Yah placed Trump into office to do a job, just as Obama will do his job and will be fully indwelled at the 3.5 year mark of the tribulation.

We should never put out hope in any man of flesh, only in YahuShua. Blessing.

John Barry
John Barry
July 7, 2018 8:34 AM

Having been trained to fight communism in the early 70s , I can tell you there is a pattern / play book the Marxists go by . We are in the next to last phase , the dividing of the people of the nation into waring camps , next will be the planed violence . In the Portland protests if you will look at the videos you will see ANTIFA & BLM are not breaking windows & destroying property proving it was not a riot but a controlled event with a clear purpose , to confront the Christian Patriots march to build the division . Also note how ANTIFA & BLM use fireworks in these controlled planed events , this is a tactic for future use . People will be used to them always using fireworks , so when they use guns the first time people will not run at the first shot & the Marxists will get a higher death count to ensure civil war . We must understand what the Dems are doing , they are preparing in case they lose the mid-terms , their back up plan is civil war to take over . Don’t miss the signs , they are very clear if you know what to look for . Blessings

July 7, 2018 9:08 AM

TY for the insights! I’d begun to suspect as much from witnessing events, personally, BEFORE Portland. I was trying to analyze why the attempted violence & considered it likely as a demonic scheme to thrust some into much more bloodshed in retaliation. So, your comments here are a confirmation of a strong theory I’d developed (I knew nothing of Marxism or warfare).  Prayers for God’s continued peace, protection, guidance & wisdom for His people are definitely needed; aren’t they?

John Barry
John Barry
July 7, 2018 11:23 AM

Sister Ann I believe Marxism is demonic , Marxism has killed more people than all the wars of history . Marxism defines the word Evil . I agree prayers are the only thing going to help , only CREATOR can delay things at this point , we are very close to the tipping point and once the Jeanie is out of the bottle there will be no putting him back in . Blessings

July 7, 2018 12:42 PM

Sad. Very sad state of state. Grace of God not worse. Perhaps will be when He who restrains is removed that the jeannie won’t be able to be put back in the bottle? If so, MARANATHA! Hope the pre-trib rapture is the correct interpretation & that I’m counted worthy to escape the coming tribulation. May God Bless.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
July 8, 2018 9:58 AM
Sister Ann – SADLY The “Pre-Tribulation Rapture” is like the Apostle Peter said in 2 Peter 1:16, “For we have not followed cunningly devised FABLES, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, but were eyewitnesses of HIS Majesty.” Most “Pre-Tribbers” say in Revelation 4:1, (That is the Rapture Of The Church) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. But look at Revelation 1:10 we have the SAME VOICE – GREAT VOICE AS OF A TRUMPET – JESUS. The Verses Below Were Penned By The Apostle Paul Under The Inspiration Of the HOLY GHOST. Now compare 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, 16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. And, 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. Malachi 3:6 For I Am The LORD, I Change NOT Hebrews 13:8 JESUS CHRIST the Same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.… Read more »
July 8, 2018 8:59 PM

Respectfully, Dear Paul Morgan: When do you think the holy scripture reveals the church ascends to be with her groom, Jesus Christ?

David Lockett
July 9, 2018 1:36 PM

Disagree Paul

Elizabeth Marie
July 7, 2018 11:00 AM

For a couple of years I kept praying and seeking the LORD about Trump, but would get no answer. Then last month, (June 2018), I was given two flash dreams and a message about him:
Article: https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline/blog/dream-message-trump-more-time
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBt-8YVbiiE&t=1s

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 7, 2018 12:21 PM

Sister Elizabeth,

Prophet Sadhu Sundar also confirmed that this nation would be given a grace period to get right with God through Pres.Trump. From his 4th of July message – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIv848FBaUs&feature=youtu.be&t=30m55s

Peachey
Peachey
July 7, 2018 6:59 PM

I too believe Trumps presidency may be cut short. I was given a dream this afternoon, but it was not all that clear. In the dream it was election time and Trump was running for office. He seemed to be gaining a little popularity with the people. I even saw a convertible, like the car Kennedy was killed in. It had been used by the President. All of a sudden a heart breaking announcement was made. I did not hear the announcement, but felt it may be the announcement of his death. If this dream was from the Lord, and I was hearing correctly, this will take place in 2020.

If this dream is not about Trump’s death, it would be concerning the area where I live, but was showing me the timing of the announcement that would affect everyone’s life here.

Or, it could represent both. Oftentimes the word has more than one meaning, like pealing an onion.

CPJ
July 8, 2018 2:05 PM

Peachey, I don’t know why people are giving you a thumbs down when you’re only sharing your dream with possible interpretations. I too had an alarming vision several years ago, which I’ve shared on Z3 in the past, and I’ll share again now:

I saw the head of Donald Trump, on its side, lifeless, with eyes open. I knew he was dead. And when I received this vision I knew it was a clear call to urgent intercession for Trump, as there are many openly and unashamedly flirting with the idea of his assassination: Madonna dreaming of bombing the White House, Johnny Depp asking “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president…maybe it’s time.” To name just two.

So I take any prophecy/dream/vision of potential threats on Trump’s life seriously, including prophecies of his presidency being cut short, which by implication could certainly be due to his assassination. As I see it, at the very least, these are urgent reminders to cover our President in prayer — as we are commanded to do in scripture. Thanks for sharing your dream.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
July 7, 2018 7:08 PM

I agree James

Lee Ching Fong
July 7, 2018 5:38 AM

Quote ” Yah placed Trump into office to do a job, just as Obama will do his job and will be fully indwelled at the 3.5 year mark of the tribulation.”

I already suspect (before this article been posted) Obama will be fully possess by devil and become false Messiah at the second half of the Tribulation aka Great Tribulation after 3 days of darkness. Donald Trump will lead the America into “beginning” of the 3.5 years of Tribulation. That why he already been appointed to paving the way to rebuilt the Third Temple and divide the land (by the commission from the NWO behind the scene).

The first half of 7 Tribulation, mark of the beast will be highly promoted and become popular in the trend. The second half of Tribulation, mark of the beast will be FULLY ENFORCE and for those who opposed it will be beheaded!

Mr Trump already assigned become President starting January 2017. It seem to be he will win the second term (I strongly believe the election will occur during first half of Tribulation period). After that Obama will replace him for the second half of Tribulation. Just my thought.

Andrew
Andrew
July 7, 2018 6:48 AM

I expecting this three days darkness event martial law in trumps second term…… Starts the tribulation of saints………. And this one leads trumps to rule till 2027…. This is gods prophecy it will happen…..

Lee Ching Fong
July 7, 2018 9:03 AM

Brother Andrew, do you know that why I say Mr Trump second term will be inside Tribulation as I believe Judah Ben Samuel prophecy is still valid. He say after the Jubilee (supposedly in 2017) will begin the Messianic end time aka 7 years Tribulation. The final jubilee (as Neville Johnson and Sadhu Sundar mention) in 2017 have overlapping years, that is 2017-2018. God tell Pastor Sandy Armstrong of Soldiers For Christ Church that why there are 1947-48, 1967-68 overlapping years because the first year is “ESTABLISHING YEAR”, the second year will be “PERFORMING YEAR”. So this year 2018 (5778) we are still in Jubilee year until the end of next year March (civil calendar). This timeframe in line with Sister Barbara (Godhealer7) given timing.

(Side note: 5779 number 9 =judgement. I believe this fall Sept will begin the season of judgement )

John Barry
John Barry
July 7, 2018 12:01 PM

Brother Fong you make some excellent points , let me add some that will shorten your time frame I think . I have studied Judah Ben Samuel , he gave a number of prophecy’s of Israel , they came to pass exactly , no deviance I can find . I submit this indicates he is correct about 2017 , not knocking Sandy Armstrong . We had the sign of the woman giving birth last fall , this is a GOD sign that will not be repeated for at least hundreds of years indicating to me the 2017 date is correct . Sister Barbara’s date of April 6th is important I believe , she also says that is when her ministry ends and recently her & Dan were told they would be Martyr’s . What this says to me is the day of Jihad & civil war will happen on or shortly after her date . This leads me to believe there will be war in the middle east this year / soon , nukes will be used , this causes world wide economic problems , our economy goes , rioting in the cities start and we are set up for the spring 2019 . This lines up with what Duduman was told and Duduman & Judah Ben Samuel are the only two in the last thousand years that I know / have evidence are spot on the mark , no mistakes that I can find . This is my conclusion and GOD will do it the way HE wants , so I could be wrong . Blessings

July 8, 2018 4:08 PM

Brother John: I’m rather a novice @ z3NEWS names just yet. I’ve attempted to locate where these postings are from this Barbara & Dan re: their revealed future martydom. I can’t put my finger on it to read it. If you don’t mind directing me to the area to read their posts on this topic I’d be much obliged to you when you have a minute to do so. TY. (I wonder if their understanding was along the same lines as a discussion with a pastor’s wife I once had).

John Barry
John Barry
July 8, 2018 4:54 PM

Sister Ann welcome to Z3 , pray you find it as much a blessing as I do . Sorry about that 🙂 , Barbara & Dan are Godshealer 7 on youtube , they got that word 3-5 months ago to the best of my memory . Blessings

July 8, 2018 8:54 PM

TY, Bro John! Blessings!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 7, 2018 1:51 AM
mark scheib
mark scheib
July 7, 2018 6:28 PM

i saw this video yesterday. Really excellent. This man is dead on in his prophecies. I urge everyone to watch and to pray.

Peachey
Peachey
July 9, 2018 7:35 AM

The battle is on, Facebook hired Soros to remove any pro Trump content. This is not good.

July 9, 2018 5:55 PM

TY for info., Peachey! I don’t use FB &/or was unaware.

Niels
July 7, 2018 3:38 PM

On the 16th of June 2018 I uploaded a video on YouTube about Trump being modern day Cyrus of Isaiahh 45. In the video (Dutch spoken) I am telling that I am convinced that God has put Trump in the White House with likewise orders as He gave to Cyrus. Also that God uses Trump to shake the people awake so they can still be used as a building stone for the Heavenly Temple when they do wake. Trump stopped the building of the modern day tower of Babel… but for how long? When Trump is gone, the devil will be in a hurry to finish that tower. What JOANNA is telling is nearly the same! This is confirmation to me! Amazing… https://youtu.be/rHbCDQFdg3M

Elizabeth Marie
July 7, 2018 11:56 PM

What I sense from the LORD is that once Trump is no longer in office, judgments and persecutions will come in like a flood. It is very important that the saints pray fervently according to 1 Timothy 2:1-4.

Christine Mckinnon
Christine Mckinnon
July 7, 2018 11:24 PM

Washington Prophetic Conference Session 7 July 7/2018
Sadhu Sundar at the about the 3:34 mark:
Powers of the age to come in the White House. God is going to command a pure river of life in this nation to cleanse her. The righteous scepter of God that will be lifted up in this land. Also session one 3:20 mark Jesus appearing in the Government.

Derek S.
Derek S.
July 7, 2018 7:23 AM

This is rather how I personally see it happening: Trump will be in office during the main part of the economic collapse of the US and will make it all the way to January 2021, at which time, and against all current odds, Hillary Clinton will become President of the United States. Bill Clinton will enter the White House alongside her. The active persecution of Christians in the US will begin shortly thereafter, and Hillary will be a traitor and open the door to a foreign invasion of the US by a coalition of nations headed by a German-led Europe (Russia will help, along with several countries within our own western hemisphere to the surprise of many; China will be wise and will stay in her own region of Asia as not to overextend herself and become vulnerable). America will be plundered of most of her wealth, Christians will come under a constant threat of martyrdom and America will be subjugated to the extent that the nation we knew will no longer exist. Many will be sold into slavery in Europe and other parts of the world, and America will be dismantled as a nation by the middle to late 2020’s.

Denise
July 7, 2018 11:14 AM

The only way Hillary Clinton becomes president, if something happens to Donald Trump, is if she is his VP. That will never happen.

RSS
RSS
July 7, 2018 7:13 PM

Derek S., why do you think Hillary will become president? Just curious, as she seems to have burned her bridge with the Democratic party.

Derek S.
Derek S.
July 8, 2018 10:46 AM

RSS: I think this not because of my own understanding or agenda but because of an extremely vivid, life-like prophetic dream I was given on the night Donald Trump was elected. I’m not sure I want to share the entire thing in detail in the comment section but I will share that on the night of the election it was shown to me that Hillary will, against all odds and the belief of the public, be somehow placed into the White House. No date was revealed and the method of her empowerment was also not revealed. But since she’s not the VP I have to assume that Trump makes it at the very least through one complete term in office (meaning until January 2021). My current understanding is that Hillary will make an unforeseen comeback and will be successful in her next attempt at the presidency, however and whenever that happens.

I’ve been having prophetic dreams since 2004 with dozens and dozens coming to pass in life just as they were revealed to me in advance through dreams. I don’t share these things publicly but only with a small group of fellow believers who I know either have the same gift or who understand it well through experience and who also understand interpretation of dreams and visions. They tend to be mature believers who have walked out their faith with the Lord for many years and who operate in the gifts of the Spirit to some extent.

Larry
July 8, 2018 10:32 PM

I don’t really believe this but something tells me Hillary is not done. It doesn’t matter if she is presumably a thief, liar and a killer. It only matters what people presume she is, and at least half the country believe she is a saint. We know a market correction is way over due and it’s going to be a big one. May the LORD lead us.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
July 9, 2018 6:32 AM

Hey Derek,
I had an unusual dream about Hillary Clinton as well after Donald Trump was elected. For some reason in the dream we didn’t have a president and I seen Hillary in a white pant suit with bright blue eye shadow and bright red lipstick. It stuck out as very prominent as if she was campaigning and dressed up in red white and blue to appear patriotic. I remember thinking that it was odd because she wasn’t a republican and in my dream I had thought a republican would have to be chosen for President because that was the party that had been occupying the White House.

Derek S.
Derek S.
July 9, 2018 11:17 AM

Hi Lydia…seems like your dream has a similar feel to the one I had. Namely that Hillary is somehow energized and revived and running for the presidency, and not the sore loser whose frail health could bring her down at any moment as many would portray her right now. I think what we were shown is going to come to pass in the relatively near future.

Another note: if Obama is indeed the antichrist is it too much of a stretch to believe that he could supernaturally give a kind of energizing or revitalizing to one of his servants? If he plans to leave the US at some point soon after Trump’s term in office wouldn’t he place someone there who will finish the job he started after he leaves for bigger and better things? And if so, would he not empower her with as much satanic protection as he could? I don’t think it’s too farfetched to believe so.

RSS
RSS
July 8, 2018 10:47 PM

Thank you for explaining, Derek. That’s one dream I hope doesn’t come to pass.

Hope
July 7, 2018 10:18 PM

Very interesting statement Joanna! How were you sealed by Gabriel?

Hope
July 8, 2018 7:52 PM

Thank you for the explanation.