“Trump Has Already Been Chosen Two Years Ago”

Donald Trump

At the first of the month in January 2016, while I sat at the front desk at the private club where I worked, a prominent political figure came in for a private meeting. Many guests of the club are congressmen and senators. It is basically a Republican elitist club.

On that night, a secret service agent came to the front desk and stood there the entire time. The prominent political official who was at the time Speaker of the House came in for a meeting. This is typical procedure. Normally, there are no real conversations between the secret service and myself or others. They are friendly, but distant and professional, which is to be expected.

But on that night this secret service agent who stood at my desk began talking to me. I was a little nervous because it was not typical. He began by asking me, “So who do you think will be the next president?”

I felt a sense of being cautious about this, but I answered, “I am not sure, but I think it will be Trump.”

He answered, “Oh it will be Trump. He has already been chosen. He was chosen two years ago. We all know it.”

I sat there feeling nervous and not knowing exactly what was happening. And why he would be even talking to me, especially about this in the way he answered. So I felt that there was an open door, so I decided to start asking him questions. Why not? If he did not want to answer then that was that. So I asked him, “So let me ask you a question. What about this Jade Helm 15 that went on all last year?”

He responded, “What do you think it is?”

I already knew the answer, but I wanted to approach lightly, so I replied ever so cautiously, “I don’t know. What we lowly people are being told is that it was just a military drill for perhaps civilian control.”

He said, “You’re right. It is for civilian control.”

I asked him, “Is there going to be martial law?”

He quickly answered back, “Yes there is going to be martial law, and that is exactly what Jade Helm is for.” He then went on. “You see Donald Trump was chosen to be the next president because of his immigration reform. When he is elected into office, the first thing he is going to do is do a massive immigration sweep, which will cause massive civil problems. And this will be when martial law will be initiated, but not everywhere. Only in areas where it will be needed at first.”

My questions were simple because I did not want to let him know what I knew, at first anyway. At times I let him know I did know some things in order to see how far he would go. In fact, the more I shared with him the things I knew, the more he grew serious and opened up.

Then he said, “Iran is getting ready to blow the hell out of Israel.”

I then moved on and wanted to ask him more because I did not know how much time I had or how long this window would be open. So I said, “Okay, so let me ask you another question. What about the coming economic collapse?”

He answered with a strong overt reply, “There is not going to be an economic collapse. There is going to be an economic catastrophe!”

I said, “Really? Is it really going to be that bad?”

He said, “Yes, it is going to much worse that anybody can imagine. No one is ready for what is coming. In fact it is going to be so bad there is really no way anybody is going to be able to prepare. Are you preparing? It might be wise for you to do so.”

I said, “For how long? Weeks, months?”

He answered, “Months.”

I asked him, “Are you preparing?”

He smiled, but didn’t answer at first. Then he finished our conversation by saying, “I am single, I don’t need to prepare. Plus, I am getting out of this country and transferring to Europe.”

He was serious, dead serious. Then he had to go. I never saw him again and I no longer work at that place. I believe I was there to see the things I did, and to hear what God wanted me to hear. God knows who will be our next president. This we know for sure. And we will shortly see. But it was an interesting conversation, so I thought it worth sharing.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation.

Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 1, 2016 9:34 am

FYI: https://www.gofundme.com/Joanie-Stahl *** Please help Joanie Stahl if you can. Reposting to keep on top of comments. Verified by James Baily and myself.

Jemba
Jemba
April 30, 2016 3:55 pm

I am just amazed at the confidence that people have in politicians to change their lives for the better every election cycle. Reminds me of when Saul was the fairest of the them all and the people wanted him as their first king. God being the knower of all things, gave prophet Samuel an inside track of what Saul will really do once he got power which was send their men to war, tax the heck out of them, enrich himself, etc. Politicians have been doing the same ever since. What people don’t understand is this division between democrats and republicans is a ruse to fool the masses. They are one in the same in that they don’t have real power but are both puppets of the financiers and bankers. Sure, there are some social differences between the political parties but by large, poor people spend their time debating those issue infinitum while bankers spend their time planning how to rob us all.

April 30, 2016 6:53 pm

BINGO! You nailed it Jemba.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 31, 2016 12:41 pm

Z3 Family, perhaps I missed this if and when posted here, but I was doing some research today and Googled Joanie Stahl. I found this: https://www.gofundme.com/Joanie-Stahl . I know she contributed much here. At the very least we can lift she and her husband up in prayer

July 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks for sharing the link Sarah. I had not heard about it.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
July 31, 2016 6:04 pm

James, if you verify that this is all true can you let us know? I am cautious, people’s identities can be hijacked for money collection.

July 31, 2016 11:11 pm

I sent an email to Joanie to verify. She replied with this: “Yes it’s authentic. Hard to have to do but we are reaching out.”

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
August 1, 2016 12:33 am

Thank you for checking.
Bless you James.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 31, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks for posting this Sarah. If it has been mentioned before I missed it, but I think we all missed it. About the time Joanie was admitted to hospital I would have been getting a lot out of her fishermen post. Certainly will need to act here.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Bless you Lynne NZ…..

faith
faith
July 31, 2016 1:03 pm

Wow Sarah, thanks for posting this. Lifting them up in prayer!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 2, 2016 5:00 am

I listened to some of a speech given by Canon Andrew White earlier this year. One of the things he said was along the lines that praying is a cop-out if you don’t open your wallet. Money is needed for God’s work.
Now isn’t that why many of us a here at Z3 news? To invest and supply for the needs of the Kingdom work in the end days? But we have to show faithful in little things before He will bless us with big things.
There is probably very few of us who have money lying around, so it can be hard to give extra. But when we hear that a brother and sister are in trouble we should be going out of our way to help…even if just a little. Many of us have been challenged or inspired by Joanie Stahl, but only two donations have been made since we were made aware of their need. Really disappointed. Come on guys, let’s start putting our money where our mouth is. Ask yourself, does my money really belong to God…or to me?

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 2, 2016 7:00 am

Lynne NZ…..yes I agree. I have an email out to see if we can post a safe mailing address for the site use. Some folks do not do the IOT, Internet of things, and would rather mail an old fashioned check and remain totally anonymous. Perhaps that info will be forthcoming today. Alternatively, Tony at Minute to Midnite may be able to assist in contacting her directly. Bless you for being a doer and not just a hearer of the Word.

HankH
HankH
May 1, 2016 8:48 pm

James,

I could see Hillary winning the general election, as all the polls show her doing, and then BHO using an indictment against her IOT remain in office…I mean, he couldn’t allow her, an indicted potential criminal, to be inaugurated, could he? That’s how he sells it anyhow. That would be his justification to stay in power.

I don’t get all the Trump-love here. In my book, he’s pretty much a pagan, self-glorifying bully. Not judging but I don’t see ANY Christian fruit of the Spirit there. What Christian behaves like he does(?), lying, name-calling, insulting, belittling his opponents, inciting violence, etc . Yes, I know God used Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon and Cyrus of Persia but Trump *claims to be a Christian but walks more like a King Obama & other worldly kings. JMO.

Canker Sore
Canker Sore
May 1, 2016 2:56 pm

I doubt that it will be seen as a 3rd term, and more of a delay in leaving due to some Biblical event.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
April 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Amen, Linda! Why is is that the hard messages, although daunting always resonate with me? Probably because they’re true.

Thanks for speaking truth, Linda.

Linda Clay
April 30, 2016 12:18 am

You’re welcome, Ken

Cam
Cam
April 30, 2016 10:00 am

Thank you for sharing this Linda. I think it is significant and ties into what David Phillips shared on the Prophecy Club (4/27 broadcast) regarding his dream (in April of this year also) where he saw martial law taking place this summer he believes. Although he didn’t see a particular year he told people in the dream it’s almost September and martial law should be over. One of his major concerns in the dream was about food….people not having enough and that once this event took place that brought in martial law what ever you had prepared for up to that point was what you had…that it would be hard to obtain food freely after that. i remember JPJ and Terry Bennett speaking of martial law in their prophetic headlines. Links are below for both JPJ’s headlines and TB’s headlines….I know most of you might have seen this already but maybe some that have not….

I will be praying for Mercy in judgment like John Barry above and plead the Blood of Jesus over family and Z3 family and anyone Jesus has put in my life. I need to anoint my house with oil…still have not done that and continue seeking the Lord and examining myself.

Rick
Rick
April 29, 2016 11:31 am

Also another thought. If what he said was true, Just because Trump had been chosen by the powers to be does not mean that God will raise him up to the high office. Only time will tell

Rick
Rick
April 29, 2016 11:25 am

It’s possible Joanie, that being in the government and being so tight lipped all this time, that there had been research done about the clubs employees and he KNEW who you were. given that it begs to question, was he given a subtle warning knowing you’d pass it on or was he leaking some disinformation to throw you off, also knowing you’d pass it on. He may have been coy with you just as you were with him.

Mike Fisch
Mike Fisch
April 29, 2016 10:18 am

The Trump phenomenon is fascinating. On on hand, I enjoy listening to him expose the corruption and misdeeds of the political and media class in America. I believe God is using him as a tool of judgment to expose the massive corruption of this country. No one will be able to say they weren’t told or they didn’t know.

On the other hand, I do not believe a person could achieve Trump’s level of success in real estate (especially New York) and show biz in America without being involved in freemasonry and Luciferian secret societies. This is Babylon, after all, and it is evil and corrupt from the top down.

My take on Trump is that he is the final trump, the last political deception and distraction before the elites release chaos, tyranny and war. He is stirring up nationalism and outrage against our corrupt institutions and ideologies, which on one level is good, but on another is part of the elite’s plan to unleash civil conflict and war, “ethnos” against “ethnos”, tribe against tribe, as Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24.

Does Trump mean what he say? Maybe. Maybe he is being played too.

In any case, this is a nation under God’s judgment and our only hope is personal salvation through Jesus Christ and protection and deliverance from the Lord Almighty.

David Galvin
David Galvin
April 29, 2016 9:22 am

I had previously heard Joanie and the Mark guy on TRUNEWS who said Trump would be president.
I am confused over three things:

1) God is gonna give us a small break. However, the vast majority are not repenting, and the vast majority are still asleep about the NWO. It is still a “conspiracy theory”.

2) The Mark guy said the dollar is going to be strong again. How is that possible? Would a gold standard return? Or do the banksters just play more games? Do the metals then plummet is the dollar gets strong? That would be the only way. I just can’t see it happening any other way.

3) Joanie said Trump would bring in Martial Law. That is going to help America? Seems like more craziness would happen if Trump rounds up illegals, things get crazy, and we have Martial Law. Not that I’m against deportations and securing borders. Just saying….

Anyhow, first time commenting here. Hope to hear from James!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
April 29, 2016 4:53 pm

David, you are right there are major contradicting prophecies out there including Lindsey Williams’ posted yesterday on The Prophecy Club that says 20-50 suitcase bombs are going to explode in America’s major cities and a new government is going to form with a new currency. Stan Johnson might be the most experienced and knowledgeable prophesy host and publisher in the world and for him to publish Williams’ prophesy and declare a major warning to the church/country to prepare for these events to happen on or before July 4 I give the highest priority to because, for one thing, this may or may not happen before July 4. Stan Johnson introduced America to Dumitru Duduman.

Chris Anderson
November 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Stan Johnson, while a sincere and good man, is not the most knowledgeable prophecy host in the world. Stan does not discern between revelation and information and treats fallible “inside” information as if it was revelation. But information fails, and mixing information with prophecy creates false prophecy. That is why all Stan’s Y2K predictions failed and his ministry became known as the “False Prophecy Club” for some time and never recovered from that to its previous followership. Again, information is NOT revelation and should be carefully discerned and proven before swallowed as prophetic.

April 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Joanie only shared a conversation she had with a secret service agent. Nowhere did she claim this was a word from God. There is a big difference!

I listened to the Mark Taylor interview and I can believe God would hear the prayers of His people and grant us more time because there are scriptural examples for that, even though it is different from what God showed me in a dream back in November 2014. I agree there is not much visible evidence of repentance, but only God knows how many have repented and when it is enough to change the situation. So all we have now is a glimmer of hope that we will be spared from more years of Obama.

I put no hope in Donald Trump as so many appear to be doing. I shared this post be Joanie because it presents the possibility that Trump is not really the rogue element so many believe him to be, but an insider con man assigned the role of saying what we all want to hear to give us false hope as we are lured deeper into their trap. Given Trump’s character, I could believe he would do something like that.

I have not been able to reconcile parts of what Mark Taylor said, including the word about the strong dollar and that America’s greatest days are ahead, because it seems to contradict the warnings that many of us have heard about great trouble ahead, including the latest post about the warning from Chuck Pierce.

MWilliams
MWilliams
April 30, 2016 5:39 pm

I was listening to the Mark interview on Tru News on my way home from work. I felt the Holy Spirit as I was listening to it and His indicated to me things Mark was saying was not accurate. I believe Mark mentioned an angel gave him his info on Trumps election. I personally believe he was deceived by a demon. Mark came across to me as sincere, and that he truly believed he heard from God. But people can be sincerely wrong. But the Holy Spirit let me know what he was saying was not entirely true. As I felt the Holy Spirit presence it was like He wanted me to turn the interview off. I did listen anyway (not good I know). I wished what Mark said was true, but the Holy Spirit presence was against what He was saying. I dont get dreams, visions and prophecies like others do. God speaks to me through His presence and the way I feel/sence Him helps me understand what he wants me to do. Like if He doesn’t want me to do something I feel the Holy Spirit presence firmly. It wont wont shake until I obey Him. If He wants me to spend time with Him, I feel Him like a draw, kinda like magnetically. So when I say I felt the Holy Spirit presence as I listened as I listened to the Mark interview, I felt Him as He was not in agreement with what was said. Like He wanted me to turn it off. Even though I personally wished what Mark was saying was true, I know its not based on the Lords response to it.

Chris Anderson
November 12, 2016 4:32 pm

This is correct, and it is because Mark Taylor’s prophecy is mixed with the spirit of patriotism, which is a false spirit. Most American prophets are incapable of presenting a true objective word from the Lord about America because their identities have not been crucified to America, an adamic nation like any other. God does not honor the spirit of patriotism.

Bob Adolph
November 13, 2016 1:08 am

The only two people I would consider “American prophets” would be David Wilkerson and Dumitru Duduman. Most others with a prophetic word, dream or vision are operating in the gifts of the Spirit and may be watchmen.

brian
brian
November 13, 2016 6:27 am

to play the devils advocate, what makes you think you are right? dont forget that marks prophecy is dated 2011 and there are a few others who have said the same thing – lana for one. i have no problem with patriotism provided it isnt usurping the holy spirit’ position. all thro the old testament the jews were shown to be patriotic. there are hundreds of words and prophecies on z3 but maybe only a handful are genuine

Ken
Ken
April 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Exactly, just as Roland Buck was when in the 70’s he wrote Angels on Assignment which were really demons. Unfortunately major TV ministries promoted it and then had to stop and repent..Just one thing this “angel” said was. ..if you have been praying for your loved ones just stop as God is sending the angels to bring them in.

Bob Adolph
November 13, 2016 12:57 am

Ken, why do you say that the Angels on Assignment were really demons? The Hunters wrote the book, by the way, and they were the real deal.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
April 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Ken, could you explain why you think Roland Buck’s angels were demons. Charles and Francis Hunter wrote a fabulous book on Bucks experience and the Hunters were AA-1. I was friends with them.

April 30, 2016 7:11 pm

I also finally got to hear it this week while I was driving. I also wanted to believe it was true because it is far better than the scenario I saw, but like you I heard some things that did not sound right to me.