“Trump Has Already Been Chosen Two Years Ago”

Donald Trump

At the first of the month in January 2016, while I sat at the front desk at the private club where I worked, a prominent political figure came in for a private meeting. Many guests of the club are congressmen and senators. It is basically a Republican elitist club.

On that night, a secret service agent came to the front desk and stood there the entire time. The prominent political official who was at the time Speaker of the House came in for a meeting. This is typical procedure. Normally, there are no real conversations between the secret service and myself or others. They are friendly, but distant and professional, which is to be expected.

But on that night this secret service agent who stood at my desk began talking to me. I was a little nervous because it was not typical. He began by asking me, “So who do you think will be the next president?”

I felt a sense of being cautious about this, but I answered, “I am not sure, but I think it will be Trump.”

He answered, “Oh it will be Trump. He has already been chosen. He was chosen two years ago. We all know it.”

I sat there feeling nervous and not knowing exactly what was happening. And why he would be even talking to me, especially about this in the way he answered. So I felt that there was an open door, so I decided to start asking him questions. Why not? If he did not want to answer then that was that. So I asked him, “So let me ask you a question. What about this Jade Helm 15 that went on all last year?”

He responded, “What do you think it is?”

I already knew the answer, but I wanted to approach lightly, so I replied ever so cautiously, “I don’t know. What we lowly people are being told is that it was just a military drill for perhaps civilian control.”

He said, “You’re right. It is for civilian control.”

I asked him, “Is there going to be martial law?”

He quickly answered back, “Yes there is going to be martial law, and that is exactly what Jade Helm is for.” He then went on. “You see Donald Trump was chosen to be the next president because of his immigration reform. When he is elected into office, the first thing he is going to do is do a massive immigration sweep, which will cause massive civil problems. And this will be when martial law will be initiated, but not everywhere. Only in areas where it will be needed at first.”

My questions were simple because I did not want to let him know what I knew, at first anyway. At times I let him know I did know some things in order to see how far he would go. In fact, the more I shared with him the things I knew, the more he grew serious and opened up.

Then he said, “Iran is getting ready to blow the hell out of Israel.”

I then moved on and wanted to ask him more because I did not know how much time I had or how long this window would be open. So I said, “Okay, so let me ask you another question. What about the coming economic collapse?”

He answered with a strong overt reply, “There is not going to be an economic collapse. There is going to be an economic catastrophe!”

I said, “Really? Is it really going to be that bad?”

He said, “Yes, it is going to much worse that anybody can imagine. No one is ready for what is coming. In fact it is going to be so bad there is really no way anybody is going to be able to prepare. Are you preparing? It might be wise for you to do so.”

I said, “For how long? Weeks, months?”

He answered, “Months.”

I asked him, “Are you preparing?”

He smiled, but didn’t answer at first. Then he finished our conversation by saying, “I am single, I don’t need to prepare. Plus, I am getting out of this country and transferring to Europe.”

He was serious, dead serious. Then he had to go. I never saw him again and I no longer work at that place. I believe I was there to see the things I did, and to hear what God wanted me to hear. God knows who will be our next president. This we know for sure. And we will shortly see. But it was an interesting conversation, so I thought it worth sharing.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation.

Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 1, 2016 9:34 am

FYI: https://www.gofundme.com/Joanie-Stahl *** Please help Joanie Stahl if you can. Reposting to keep on top of comments. Verified by James Baily and myself.

Jemba
Jemba
April 30, 2016 3:55 pm

I am just amazed at the confidence that people have in politicians to change their lives for the better every election cycle. Reminds me of when Saul was the fairest of the them all and the people wanted him as their first king. God being the knower of all things, gave prophet Samuel an inside track of what Saul will really do once he got power which was send their men to war, tax the heck out of them, enrich himself, etc. Politicians have been doing the same ever since. What people don’t understand is this division between democrats and republicans is a ruse to fool the masses. They are one in the same in that they don’t have real power but are both puppets of the financiers and bankers. Sure, there are some social differences between the political parties but by large, poor people spend their time debating those issue infinitum while bankers spend their time planning how to rob us all.

April 30, 2016 6:53 pm

BINGO! You nailed it Jemba.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 31, 2016 12:41 pm

Z3 Family, perhaps I missed this if and when posted here, but I was doing some research today and Googled Joanie Stahl. I found this: https://www.gofundme.com/Joanie-Stahl . I know she contributed much here. At the very least we can lift she and her husband up in prayer

July 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks for sharing the link Sarah. I had not heard about it.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
July 31, 2016 6:04 pm

James, if you verify that this is all true can you let us know? I am cautious, people’s identities can be hijacked for money collection.

July 31, 2016 11:11 pm

I sent an email to Joanie to verify. She replied with this: “Yes it’s authentic. Hard to have to do but we are reaching out.”

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
August 1, 2016 12:33 am

Thank you for checking.
Bless you James.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 31, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks for posting this Sarah. If it has been mentioned before I missed it, but I think we all missed it. About the time Joanie was admitted to hospital I would have been getting a lot out of her fishermen post. Certainly will need to act here.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Bless you Lynne NZ…..

faith
faith
July 31, 2016 1:03 pm

Wow Sarah, thanks for posting this. Lifting them up in prayer!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
August 2, 2016 5:00 am

I listened to some of a speech given by Canon Andrew White earlier this year. One of the things he said was along the lines that praying is a cop-out if you don’t open your wallet. Money is needed for God’s work.
Now isn’t that why many of us a here at Z3 news? To invest and supply for the needs of the Kingdom work in the end days? But we have to show faithful in little things before He will bless us with big things.
There is probably very few of us who have money lying around, so it can be hard to give extra. But when we hear that a brother and sister are in trouble we should be going out of our way to help…even if just a little. Many of us have been challenged or inspired by Joanie Stahl, but only two donations have been made since we were made aware of their need. Really disappointed. Come on guys, let’s start putting our money where our mouth is. Ask yourself, does my money really belong to God…or to me?

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 2, 2016 7:00 am

Lynne NZ…..yes I agree. I have an email out to see if we can post a safe mailing address for the site use. Some folks do not do the IOT, Internet of things, and would rather mail an old fashioned check and remain totally anonymous. Perhaps that info will be forthcoming today. Alternatively, Tony at Minute to Midnite may be able to assist in contacting her directly. Bless you for being a doer and not just a hearer of the Word.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 2, 2016 7:25 am

JOANIE STAHL’S email: inhisgrip.stahl@gmail.com ….should you care to communicate directly with her….by permission. May we be as the wise elephants. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718310/Save-baby-Elephant-desperately-calls-help-night-baby-falls-hole-answered-kind-villagers-dig-morning.html

HankH
HankH
May 1, 2016 8:48 pm

James,

I could see Hillary winning the general election, as all the polls show her doing, and then BHO using an indictment against her IOT remain in office…I mean, he couldn’t allow her, an indicted potential criminal, to be inaugurated, could he? That’s how he sells it anyhow. That would be his justification to stay in power.

I don’t get all the Trump-love here. In my book, he’s pretty much a pagan, self-glorifying bully. Not judging but I don’t see ANY Christian fruit of the Spirit there. What Christian behaves like he does(?), lying, name-calling, insulting, belittling his opponents, inciting violence, etc . Yes, I know God used Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon and Cyrus of Persia but Trump *claims to be a Christian but walks more like a King Obama & other worldly kings. JMO.

Canker Sore
Canker Sore
May 1, 2016 2:56 pm

I doubt that it will be seen as a 3rd term, and more of a delay in leaving due to some Biblical event.

John Barry
John Barry
April 30, 2016 4:01 pm

I have never liked Trump personally , yet I expect because of prayer , Mercy in what is coming . It is in my Spirit GOD is using Trump , this does not mean he is a good man . King David by history & modern standards would be a blood thirsty war lord , murder & adultery . Stephen the Great of Romania fought 59 battles aginst the Muslims and won 57 and built 57 churches to honour GOD for the victorys , he was well known for liking the Ladies . I just know GOD can use any one , even a donkey to speak . Just my thoughts .

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
April 30, 2016 4:26 pm

John-
I’ve wrestled with this in the past as well-I know we have many opinions on this, but it is a biblical fact that God used Artaxerxes to rebuild the temple as well as Daniel serving Nebuchadnezzar-both kings who claimed to be Gods themselves. And I am living proof of God using a donkey to speak-even if sometimes out the wrong end.
Blessings

John Barry
John Barry
April 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Thanks HILBILEE , if I were not laughing so hard I could show many times where GOD used imperfect man to do HIS Will .

KathleenNelson
KathleenNelson
April 30, 2016 5:58 pm

L o l hillbilly .I needed that!!!

April 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Yes, very true. There are many scriptural examples to back up your statement John.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
April 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Amen, Linda! Why is is that the hard messages, although daunting always resonate with me? Probably because they’re true.

Thanks for speaking truth, Linda.

Linda Clay
April 30, 2016 12:18 am

You’re welcome, Ken

Cam
Cam
April 30, 2016 10:00 am

Thank you for sharing this Linda. I think it is significant and ties into what David Phillips shared on the Prophecy Club (4/27 broadcast) regarding his dream (in April of this year also) where he saw martial law taking place this summer he believes. Although he didn’t see a particular year he told people in the dream it’s almost September and martial law should be over. One of his major concerns in the dream was about food….people not having enough and that once this event took place that brought in martial law what ever you had prepared for up to that point was what you had…that it would be hard to obtain food freely after that. i remember JPJ and Terry Bennett speaking of martial law in their prophetic headlines. Links are below for both JPJ’s headlines and TB’s headlines….I know most of you might have seen this already but maybe some that have not….

I will be praying for Mercy in judgment like John Barry above and plead the Blood of Jesus over family and Z3 family and anyone Jesus has put in my life. I need to anoint my house with oil…still have not done that and continue seeking the Lord and examining myself.

Rick
Rick
April 29, 2016 11:31 am

Also another thought. If what he said was true, Just because Trump had been chosen by the powers to be does not mean that God will raise him up to the high office. Only time will tell

Rick
Rick
April 29, 2016 11:25 am

It’s possible Joanie, that being in the government and being so tight lipped all this time, that there had been research done about the clubs employees and he KNEW who you were. given that it begs to question, was he given a subtle warning knowing you’d pass it on or was he leaking some disinformation to throw you off, also knowing you’d pass it on. He may have been coy with you just as you were with him.

Mike Fisch
Mike Fisch
April 29, 2016 10:18 am

The Trump phenomenon is fascinating. On on hand, I enjoy listening to him expose the corruption and misdeeds of the political and media class in America. I believe God is using him as a tool of judgment to expose the massive corruption of this country. No one will be able to say they weren’t told or they didn’t know.

On the other hand, I do not believe a person could achieve Trump’s level of success in real estate (especially New York) and show biz in America without being involved in freemasonry and Luciferian secret societies. This is Babylon, after all, and it is evil and corrupt from the top down.

My take on Trump is that he is the final trump, the last political deception and distraction before the elites release chaos, tyranny and war. He is stirring up nationalism and outrage against our corrupt institutions and ideologies, which on one level is good, but on another is part of the elite’s plan to unleash civil conflict and war, “ethnos” against “ethnos”, tribe against tribe, as Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24.

Does Trump mean what he say? Maybe. Maybe he is being played too.

In any case, this is a nation under God’s judgment and our only hope is personal salvation through Jesus Christ and protection and deliverance from the Lord Almighty.