“Donald Trump Has Been Anointed to Power in America to Accomplish My Agenda, Not His”

This morning, when I asked the Lord to show me what he would like me to read and to tell me what he would like to, I felt Him lead me to turn to the book of Jeremiah. I did so and found myself looking at Jeremiah 21.

The following is what I felt the Holy Spirit say. I read the entire passage thrice (as is my usual practice), and the first three paragraphs are what I received each time. The last paragraph, which I received in closing, I feel is more like God’s reaffirmation of the entire message.

First reading: Donald Trump will not make America great again. I’ve anointed him and placed him into power to accomplish My agenda, not his. And making America great again is not on My agenda. What is on My agenda is purging and cleansing, purging by fire and cleansing by water. I will cleanse this land of its filth and its people too. But only a remnant will yield to the cleansing, and so only a remnant will be saved.

Second reading: And so it will be. Just as in the days of King Zedekiah of Judah when I set before the people a way to life and a way to death and most chose death, now too I set before people—the American people—life and death. The life is a new life in my son, Jesus Christ. But I know most will choose death.

Third reading: I will kindle a fire in America, and America will burn, and the Babylonian system in place will come crashing down. But, My people, My people, who are in Babylon, I urge you: “Come out! Come out of her! Come out! Be separate from her, and be holy, for I am holy. A fire will come. It will be a fire of judgment, but it will also be a fire of cleansing. Yield to the cleansing, or you will be destroyed in the judgment.”

Reaffirmation: Donald Trump has been anointed to power in America to accomplish My agenda, not his. His agenda is to make America great again, but it is not mine. I will use him to accomplish My agenda.

My thoughts: While I do not wish to add to what God said, I feel I must emphasize that we must not look at this message as a prophecy of America’s destruction, rather a restoration of the people to holiness. Also I don’t think the part about coming out of Babylon is a blanket call for every believer to get out of the country, unless God has personally told them so. Rather, it is a call to let go of the world and be holy.

A friend once told me that most people will not realize that Jesus is all they need until Jesus is all they have. I believe God is going to show the American people that Jesus is all they need—the hard way.

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit Thomas currently lives and works in Chennai, India, as an editor. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live. He does not have a blog or personal website.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
January 23, 2017 9:15 AM

Peace and safety comes as does the great falling away. God has chosen to cleanse out the money changers. Freely we received and freely we are to give. So many ministries and “prophets” grow rich on “their” teachings and “words.” HE has swept clean the old prophecies. HE is not held fast to our words, only His Word. He never changes, He is on track.

Sujit you are correct. The Holy One works His agenda. Those who have not developed their ears to hear Holy Spirit have followed after many “words.” This season has been given that we all might stop chasing after man, hanging on all their “words.” Follow The One Who has Power to destroy both body and soul. Stop chasing men and women. Allow Holy Spirit to speak with His small still voice and teach you His Ways while we have been given a small measure of time. Amen?

Jeff Byerly
January 23, 2017 8:09 AM

Brother Sujit, The Lord has told me many times Donald Trump will never make America great again. Only the LORD could do that and He will not because people are looking to a man and not to Jesus and to and repent from their sins.
He will use Trump for His purposes, he is not a Cyrus or a David, Trump is a Nebuchadnezzar.
Blessings Sujit!

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 23, 2017 11:21 AM

Hi Jeff B
I respectfully disagree…Trump is a “Cyrus” through and through. Every single detail points to a Cyrus. 45 th president and Isaiah 45. Even his final electoral vote shows the hand of God. He ended up with 304 votes. In Hebrew 300 is the letter Shin and 4 is the Dalet. Shin is the father, HaShem, it is the alphabet placed in front of Jewish doors ( the mezuzah). Dalet is the door–Yeshua our messiah. Now if you look at the Red portion of electoral map you will see the Shin to the right and the Dalet to the left. It is truly amazing because Trump initially had 306 electoral votes but was elected with 304 votes.

Shalom

LISA
LISA
January 23, 2017 8:07 PM

1-22-17
For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (and leaders) Matt. 24:24

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt. 10:16

(I realize that there are differing views on these things, but I ask that we listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying at this time, and not be swayed by our own opinions. We need to be on our guard like at no other time in history. It is so easy to be deceived. Keep your eyes open. Amen.)

Several times now the Lord has said this to me:

“Things are not as they seem. There are lies spreading everywhere. You will be left defenseless America, for you are not prepared and ready for what is coming. Everything has been set-up for show, and this man in office now, will do as he pleases. Be careful to not follow the crowd. For I have said that if possible, the very elect could be deceived.

There are things being arranged; there are adjustments being made. One can go through all of the motions to “seem right,” but in the end it becomes a self-serving principle.

I say that the enemy has clouded many of your vision. I say, be as wise as a serpent. Don’t follow the crowd but follow after Me. ”

Stephen A. Hanson

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
January 23, 2017 9:59 PM

I agree with your statement. We must test test every spirit to see if they are from God (1John4:1). We need to start reading between the lines…If Trump is not part of the NWO, then he is being played by the “powers that be”. There is an agenda planned by the elite. The bible warns us that there is a great deception coming and that many in the church will be deceived because they will not discern the truth. We need to pay attention now and see if the president’s actions will match his promises.

I think Trump will turn out to be a type of Judas and not a Cyrus. Trump has gained many christian followers. I hope they will look up to Christ for salvation and not for Trump to save America ( or Israel).

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 10:56 PM

Fernanda, if Trump isn’t genuine and sincere then he deserves this years Oscar for Best Actor. Time will tell. So far he has an A average. Yesterday he told the CIA he loved them. Now that’s great acting!

Derek S.
Derek S.
January 23, 2017 11:46 PM

Agree with both Stephen and Fernanda. The Lord has been showing me very similar things for months now. I find it sad that most Christians are being taken along for a ride with regard to Trump. But Christ did say that if possible even the very elect would be deceived, so it seems we can’t expect anything but a remnant to see the truth of what’s happening. If many can’t discern Trump how will they handle discerning the antichrist? Ponder on that one.

Peter
Peter
January 24, 2017 6:14 AM

Taken along? How? Trump is a sinner – he may believe in God and acknowledge Jesus. Is he saved? I don’t know but he is a breath of fresh air compared to the catastrophic opposition. He has stopped funding abortion overseas. He will stop Federal funding of abortion in the US. So I am sure he is being used by God for God’s purposes. I know no Christian who thinks Trump is the answer to the sins of America. Only repentance can save Americans, not politics.

CindyO.
CindyO.
January 23, 2017 1:26 PM

Thank you Jeff for your courage to say this because as you see if you don’t go along with “Trump is a Cyrus”, people get angry and defensive.

Olivia
Olivia
January 23, 2017 11:21 AM

Amen Jeff! You’re the only other person apart from myself who has likened Trump to Nebuchadnezzar! The similarities are unbelievable yet most refuse to acknowledge it. God bless you Jeff I always enjoy reading your posts.

CindyO.
CindyO.
January 23, 2017 1:32 PM

Olivia…in agreement:)

Olivia
Olivia
January 23, 2017 10:15 PM
Amen and thank you Cindy. I get quite perplexed when I read z3 at times because people seem to rely so heavily on dreams but rarely do I see direct analysis and comparison of said dreams with scripture especially as it pertains to prophetic scripture. God has given us the books of Daniel and Revelation for a specific purpose. If God mentions that an end time power will be called ‘Mystery Babylon’ that means we need to go back to the Old Testament and study the characteristics and practices of Ancient Babylon, then compare this with current world powers to see who this end time Babylon is/will be. Nebuchadnezzar’s head currency was gold, he was a proud, boastful man who relied on his own might and strength rather than relying on God or acknowledging the true source of his power. Even at times when Nebuchadmezzar was shown God’s power eg when Daniel interpreted his dream when none of his magicians could, he still was not fully converted or surrendered to God and ended up building a golden image and forcing people to bow down to it. The dimensions of the image were 60 cubits in height and 6 cubits in length…I ended up adding the two to get 66 cubits…reminded me of Trump’s 66th floor trump tower flat in NYC. Time will tell whether Trump is indeed the modern day King of Babylon. Secondly, Nebuchadnezzar’s currency was gold and someone has already pointed out that gold is Trump’s favourite color…his flat and hotels are complete evidence of that. Revelation says the end time beast from the earth will create an image to the beast from the sea and force the whole world to worship that image. What people need to focus on is asking God for wisdom to identify who… Read more »
Matthew
Matthew
January 23, 2017 11:42 PM

I would add that he is a Saul. The people, the church has rejected Jesus, so we have king Saul.

tasha
tasha
January 23, 2017 10:27 PM

Nebuchadnezzar was redeemable, was he not? I believe Daniel prayed for him, and that God heard his prayers. God came to Nebuchadnezzar sincerely twice; first in a dream, which seemed to impress Nebuchadnezzar but ultimately led to the building of the image on the plains of Durah. The second time God came to him in a serious mental affliction which lasted 7 years. After this Nebuchadnezzar wrote a letter to the people of his empire in which he blessed God and gave him honour and glory.

Maybe I’m wrong, but my personal understanding that it’s actually beside the point whether Trump is Cyrus or Nebuchadnezzar. We are told that ‘the king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord as the rivers of water; he turneth it whithersoever he will’. We are commanded: ‘pray for kings, and all in authority’. It is true that we may not pray against scripture, and it would be foolish to try. However, the fulfilling of scripture isn’t our responsibility (God will do it perfectly well without us), but the following of its principles is. To me the only thing that would let me off the hook for praying for Trump (and I’m not even American, mind you) would be knowing that he has sinned the unpardonable sin. I don’t have any evidence or revelation of that so I pray for him as scripture commands. God bless.

tasha
tasha
January 23, 2017 10:30 PM

PS To clarify: I do not believe Trump will make America great again, but feel that is beside the point.

Nancy Trimble
January 23, 2017 12:14 PM

Jeff if you haven’t yet, watch the video with Patricia Green, it confirms your article.

Jeff Byerly
January 23, 2017 12:24 PM

I did watch it. I agree with some parts but not all of it. That’s all I will say.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
January 23, 2017 11:07 PM
I don’t understand because Trump is said to be born again. It happened this past summer. He had the most Christian prayers at his inaugural address I’ve ever seen. He attended church twice. He said that God would protect this country. He just defunded Planned Parenthood International of 650 million tax payer dollars used overseas to coerce poor women into abortions. He removed all LGBT references from government computers. He said he is doing away with the law that muzzles pastors where they can’t speak in fear of losing their 501c3 status. I definitely can’t see Trump as a Judas. I do believe he is a Cyrus. Millions of Christians have been praying for God to not judge us. Could it be that God is actually answering those prayers and changed His mind on pouring out judgement on us? I believe God is judging right now the evil systems that are in place. The NWO IS IMPLODING SO WE CAN FILL THE VOID WITH THE GOSPEL. This is not just in America. This seems to be a global phenomena. I really do believe that God was going to judge us, but in His great mercy, He is giving us some type of window, like Ninevah had. I prayed the best I could for God to not judge us. I know what that is like and it is not pretty. I find it quite ironic that Bush Sr., Soros, Rockefeller, all very old men in their 80’s and 90’s are still alive to see their NWO plans disintegrate. The Clinton Foundation is closing its doors. It seems we have some type of window for the gospel, and the church better not blow this one, or we are really dumb. Trump is not our Savior, Jesus is our Savior. Maybe Jesus is… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
January 23, 2017 11:45 PM

Yes Edana I am and will pray for revival. Taking all things into consideration, some of the voices made up their mind a long time ago about Trump and they bash those who support him saying they are putting their trust in a man, not truly knowing their heart. Some of these are the same ones that said someone else would be president and won’t acknowledge that they missed it or perhaps God changed his mind. At any rate, I wouldn’t put too much stock in those voices but would seek God for myself.

Katie Troutman
January 24, 2017 12:41 AM

Hi Lydia! I hope you’re doing well. I saw your comment to Javita earlier and you know how I feel about it all ( : I thought you would really enjoy this. It’s a minutetomidnite and truly a must hear all the way through but the 48 minute mark is great. I know you get it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339HGeWEpL4 The entire show discusses this though and I appreciate the pure common sense and true integrity Brook Ardoin, Joanie Stahl and Tony K.

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 2:01 AM

Thank you Katie for sharing. It was so good to hear this. They really address some things that we all need to take heed to. Bless you.

Katie Troutman
January 24, 2017 2:09 AM

They truly did. Bless you Lydia.

Katie Troutman
January 24, 2017 12:42 AM

* Integrity of

Matthew
Matthew
January 23, 2017 11:52 PM

Why do think or believe that Trump is born again? Trump already stated he has never repented and does not think he needs to do it.

What is the gospel? Repent or you shall likewise perish. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

We have a king Saul. He looks good on the outside.

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
January 24, 2017 12:26 AM

Matthew, he said that months, if not a year or more ago, that he felt he did not need to repent, when he made a mistake! He has had conversations with born again pastors! Is it not possible, that now he is a true believer? And look at the tangible good fruit that sister Edana mentioned, that President trump has already executed!

Nancy Trimble
January 23, 2017 12:17 PM

Actually he is both I believe.

SusieQ
SusieQ
January 23, 2017 9:43 PM

Aspects of both, right? In the spirit of Cyrus and Nebuchadnezzar…

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
January 23, 2017 2:26 PM

It breaks my heart to see all of these protests in America that just support true evil. What the heck happened to us? Why aren’t these women protesters saying anything about how the Middle East treats women? Instead they are so into themselves. All they care about is themselves and what they think will make their lives easier. How selfish and self centered can you get ???? I am so glad that I am not a young person anymore. I am not old, but I am on the other side of the hill, hopefully I won’t have to watch this for decades. Now I know what Jesus meant when He said “Those who endure to the end” Watching this mess really does require a lot of endurance. These are the most selfish people I have ever seen in my life.

javita
javita
January 23, 2017 3:24 PM

Did anyone listen to Pastor Faircloth on Sunday. He is not admitting he missed it. When I clearly have the transcript that says Hillary will win by default. He earlier said , that he would be the first to admit that he was wrong. I really do love his message of repentance and holiness.I welcome any other comments or dialogue

Lydia Hodge
January 23, 2017 3:38 PM

It bothers me that those things happen and people aren’t willing to address it, but I will leave it in the Lord’s hands.

Andrew
Andrew
January 24, 2017 7:44 PM

Javita, I agree with your comment

Lydia Hodge
January 23, 2017 11:09 AM

Wow Sujit,
This word is in line with the will of the Lord. I had the privilege of attending the inauguration. What an amazing experience. I have no doubt that God has chosen this man. I for one am making a commitment not to fight the will of the Lord but to pray for him and support what God is doing. The divide in this nation is going to increase mightily under his rule. A state of pandemonium (that was the word I received) is going to break out as hell unleashes its fury against what God is doing. The idols and high places are going to be destroyed. Gods people will come under attack like never before. I seen last night in a dream the church being called into an intense time of mourning ,weeping and intercession. He is calling the spiritually wealthy to this endeavor. Many in the church will be tempted to lash out in the natural but the Lord has reminded me that our war is not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities of darkness. It’s time to turn the battle to the gate. (Isaiah 28:6) Put on the whole armour of God.

Francy Carl
Francy
January 23, 2017 11:21 AM

Hi Lydia!
I was wondering about your confirmation. I’m happy you received it although I really had no doubt.
Thank you for sharing the interpretation you received. I will take it to the Lord for my personal confirmation.
Blessings!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 23, 2017 11:44 AM

Blessings Francy

Casey Toda
Casey
January 23, 2017 6:52 AM
Brother Sujit, first of all, thank you for taking the time to earnestly seek the Lord and for sharing what He has spoke to you. I believe this is a true Word of the Lord. It is confirming to me because yesterday as I was driving to go get a bite to eat, I was talking with the Lord about my finances and how I want to be debt free and how it would be nice to have an abundance. He spoke plainly in response telling me that soon, money would not matter and that the only thing that would matter is that if people knew Him and had a real intimate relationship with Him. He told me that money would not be able to save people from the times a head and it is for that purpose that these times comes to expose the lie that the god of money can save people for it is idolatry. He told me that He(God) is true wealth and to seek Him and not worry about my finances and debts. Part of me was relieved and felt the peace of God in hearing Him speak and another part of me was thinking of how bad things will be for money not to matter at all. There is a reality to all this that none of can prepare for but in our intimacy with Him in relationship, He will sustain, protect and keep us in what ever we must walk through. On a side note, I felt the Lord wanted me to read the lyrics of the “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” and as I did it was very clear as to why. The lyrics are ominously prophetic to what the Lord is doing in the nation right now. It is no… Read more »
wes
wes
January 23, 2017 11:33 AM

Amen. As much as I’d like to be debt free.. I thank God for my financial struggles and not being blessed with this kind of wealth! I’ve seen it corrupt many good people. It’s drawn me closer to him to have to rely on him for everything. I much prefer being rich in faith than financial wealth.

Francy Carl
Francy
January 23, 2017 11:58 AM

Wes,
I understand what you are saying but just remember debt is bondage which is against the will of God. And as long as you are seeking His kingdom and His righteousness first… All of your other natural cares will be met including being debt free! Plus the Lord has shown me many times it’s much harder to do His will on earth when you are being held back by financial bondage. So don’t have a negative view about financial wealth because if you are putting your relationship first with God, there’s no way financial wealth will corrupt you. Instead it will place you in a position to bless others.
Blessings!

wes
wes
January 23, 2017 12:02 PM

I agree. No negative view at all. Most of my financial debt is medical bills rather than debt by choice. My point is, I an blessed with faith in him because of this debt but yes I’ve seen it corrupt many people.

Peggy A.
January 23, 2017 10:01 AM

Information on “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” taken from Wikipedia:

“The Battle Hymn of the Republic”, also known as “Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory” outside of the United States, is a song by American writer Julia Ward Howe using the music from the song “John Brown’s Body.” Howe’s more famous lyrics were written in November 1861, and first published in The Atlantic Monthly in February 1862.

The song links the judgment of the wicked at the end of the age (Old Testament, Isaiah 63; New Testament, Rev. 19) with the American Civil War. Since that time, it has become an extremely popular and well-known American patriotic song.

Peggy A.
January 23, 2017 10:07 AM

Some more interesting information on “The Battle Hymn” from Wikipedia:

Creation of the “Battle Hymn”
Kimball’s battalion was dispatched to Murray, Kentucky early in the Civil War, and Julia Ward Howe heard this song during a public review of the troops outside Washington D.C. on Upton Hill, Virginia. Rufus R. Dawes, then in command of Company “K” of the 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry, stated in his memoirs that the man who started the singing was Sergeant John Ticknor of his company. Howe’s companion at the review, The Reverend James Freeman Clarke, suggested to Howe that she write new words for the fighting men’s song. Staying at the Willard Hotel in Washington on the night of November 18, 1861, Howe awoke with the words of the song in her mind and in near darkness wrote the verses to the “Battle Hymn of the Republic”. Of the writing of the lyrics, Howe remembered:

I went to bed that night as usual, and slept, according to my wont, quite soundly. I awoke in the gray of the morning twilight; and as I lay waiting for the dawn, the long lines of the desired poem began to twine themselves in my mind. Having thought out all the stanzas, I said to myself, ‘I must get up and write these verses down, lest I fall asleep again and forget them.’ So, with a sudden effort, I sprang out of bed, and found in the dimness an old stump of a pen which I remembered to have used the day before. I scrawled the verses almost without looking at the paper.

Peggy A.
January 23, 2017 10:18 AM
Here are the lyrics to “The Battle Hymn” from Wikipedia. [Note: I have performed this many times in choirs and have never seen Verse 3 or the additional Verse 6 in any arrangement. I’ve always performed Verses 1, 2, 4, and 5 only; and with the revised line on Verse 5 “let us LIVE to make men free” rather than the original “let us die to make men free.”— Peggy] Howe submitted the lyrics she wrote to The Atlantic Monthly, and it was first published in the February 1862 issue of the magazine. First published version 1.Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored; He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword: His truth is marching on. (Chorus) Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! Glory, glory, hallelujah! His truth is marching on. 2.I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps, They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps; I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps: His day is marching on. (Chorus) 3.I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel: “As ye deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal”; Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel, Since God is marching on. (Chorus) 4.He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat; He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat; Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! Be jubilant, my feet! Our God is marching on. (Chorus) 5.In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea, With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me.… Read more »
A. Ayer
A. Ayer
January 23, 2017 11:57 AM
Following is a prophecy from a couple of days ago by Mary Dovie, published on His Kingdom Prophecy site. It pertains not just to what Sujit has written, but I think also to much of what we have been debating here. How is it that some see America becoming great again, and others see great catastrophe coming to our nation? I’d like to suggest that it is BOTH. That maybe, as Ms. Dovie says in her prophecy, God will tear down first–to our original foundation based on Biblical principles–and then will build back up again. I am probably older than most on this site, but the America that I remember as great in my childhood had little to do with wealth, and a lot to do with the Christian world view that was pervasive in our society at that time. Our houses were small, I had just a couple of pairs of shoes, my mom didn’t work, our schools were not all about social engineering and we were mostly HAPPY. Today’s youth seem to be in a constant state of discontent. We did not have to be forever on the lookout for predators of all kinds, at least not in my town at the time. It strikes me as funny that back then, when there was a large and expanding middle class under capitalism, things were much more “equal” economically than they are today. This redistribution movement has resulted in much less “equality” than we had back in the day. Anyway, here is Ms. Dovie’s prophecy. Thank you Sujit for your post! https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/restore-the-foundations/ My child, it is time to restore the foundations. The nations are in turmoil and the shakings shall increase. I AM determined to collapse that which is not built on the sure foundation — The Rock of… Read more »
Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 9:19 AM

President Trump may believe that he can make America great again because he does not know yet what his calling is.God is the one who called him”Cyrus”, not man.It would do well for the body of Christ to know what a”Cyrus” means (Why God has said” he’s my Cryus”)…….too much confusion,too much mixture in some prophetic words… Along with his role in befriending Israel ,Sadhu Selvaraj when entering the prophets council in heaven was told,”Trump will become president, he will be used to clean and purify the nation.As hard as he is,he has been prepared for this.As Cyrus was used to discipline Israel and then to restore Israel,likewise Trump will be used in the U.S.He will be used to curb violence, he will be God’s hands and God’s mouth for this nation.”
. Becoming great again (to God )is His plan..,MEANING pure,holy ….which will happen through much fire,war,tribulation, locking up….Look now at how rebellious Americans are acting…The church is in rebellion also ( the majority)God’s Judgements are going to come through Pres.Trump…Martial law,etc.Christians who think that we will be a great nation again because of military might and wealth etc.
are greatly deceived ..On the other spectrum Christians who keep speaking against Donald Trump are in rebellion because God is using him to discipline us.Deception can get you killed in these last days….we need to be sure we are on the right side…quoted again from Rick Joyners book,”Final Quest “Jesus said “I didn’t come to take sides,I came to take over”.

Bob Adolph
January 23, 2017 2:44 PM

Has anyone noticed how Trump has acted in grace and love lately, even to his enemies? He told the people of the CIA yesterday that he loved them. How many of us have told our spouse these words lately? He has brought God into his narrative many times in the past four days. God bless him, protect him and give him wisdom, truth, knowledge and understanding, in Jesus name, amen.

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 8:33 PM

Bob, you are a blessed man. Blessed are those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. 😊

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 8:31 PM

Totally agree

Joe
Joe
January 23, 2017 9:46 PM

With the signing of first set of executive orders he has already started draining the swamp. The effects of this swamp was not confined to US but affecting the whole world. Forced regime changes,war,assassinations,bribery,drugs,war on cash,use of HAARP for climate terrorism,population control,suppression of beneficial technologies and inventions,eugenics are just few of them.For President Trump to finish what JFK started,our foot needs to be on the prayer accelerator.

JAMES
JAMES
January 23, 2017 2:36 PM

America will never be great again, we are very close to the coming of the LORD!, AMERICA is under judgement from GOD! people need to wake up and listen to GOD instead of man! Destruction is coming to AMERICA!