Podcast: Trump administration waging war against freedom of speech

All around the world, a battle is being fought to remove freedom of speech, especially for anyone bold enough to speak the truth, because some people just can’t handle it, like Jack Nicholson’s famous line, “You can’t handle the truth!”

In the 41-minute podcast shown below, I present several current news stories showing these attacks, including Facebook’s latest tactics to silence Christian conservatives and a campaign by the Trump administration to arrest Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, a true champion of free speech. Unfortunately, President Trump is on the wrong side of this issue.

This podcast is also available on Soundcloud and iTunes.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
July 11, 2018 12:27 PM

I believe Trump’s game is to “arrest” Julian Assange to fool the Deep State. I believe his intention is to bring him to the US to testify about the murder of Seth Rich vis-a-vis Rod Rosenstein directly before the House Intelligence Committee. A credible witness has already testified before the House Intelligence Committee about the two murderers of Seth Rich, who work for the federal government in the DEA and the BATF. According to this credible witness, they are working for Rod Rosenstein, US Deputy Attorney General. They thought they could keep Seth from giving this info to WikiLeaks, but Seth was quicker on the draw. However, he paid with his life.

Eldon
Eldon
July 11, 2018 9:49 PM

Carl I agree with your position. Back in May 2017 I read a lengthy post explaining how Steve Bannon had set up the media over the false Russia-gate narrative. It explained how he was a student of the Chinese Sun-Tzu philosophy of warfare. He knew Trump had no connections with Russia but had many with China so to divert attention from China he baited the media with Russia talk. In the same manner I see Trump continue the sanctions on Russia while I believe he and Putin are much on the same page. Both are anti NWO, both are patriotic to their respective country, and both defend and promote Christianity. I believe good things are going to come out of their meeting. Again, while he publicly chastens Assange as a leaker, Assange is his prize witness. Again warfare by deception and seeming ineptness.

Joel
July 12, 2018 11:43 AM

If Trump has connections with China then why is he making them mad with tarrifs, flying bombers over their base and sailing destroyers off the same base’ beaches? Shalom

Eldon
Eldon
July 12, 2018 1:13 PM

Joel, my guess is that they are past real estate deals that Bannon didn’t want the media to get ahold of and hyperventilate that he is in bed with the Chinese. The point is that Trump is no bungling fool when it comes to dealing with his counterparts. He doesn’t always win but I believe there is mutual respect between he and Putin and I am expecting some kind of breakthrough.

Stephen Kz
July 11, 2018 9:17 AM

Well done James! Thanks for your dedication to the truth. My God IS the truth and loves you chasing after it with such perseverance. May God bless and supply you with all your needs.

Regina C
Regina C
July 12, 2018 4:18 PM

If you follow Q then you already know the USA has Julian safely tucked away. He is the main witness in the Seth Rch murder

Paul Morgan
July 11, 2018 12:41 PM

RIGHT ON JAMES – AWESOME!!!

THOSE THAT POST “COMMENTS” AND SAY “THUS SAYETH THE LORD” THANK GOD YOU WILL KEEP THEM OFF Z3NEWS!!

GREAT JOB!

Joel
July 12, 2018 11:46 AM

James, I understand why it’s so easy to disable comments on youtube videos, however encouraging comments actually boosts their visibilty within Youtubes’ algorithms. Even bad comments with hate push the videos trending value within Youtube making them show up in more peoples feed. With Love.

Mike M
Mike M
July 11, 2018 11:37 AM
I’ve also heard Trump (and the US Navy, home of Adm. Mike Rogers BTW) go both ways on Assange. WikiLeaks has been an important part of the counter coup thus far. The Vault 7 dump blew the surveillance state wide open. I sometimes wonder if they are looking to treat Assange the way they are treating Gen. Flynn…there is a good reason they have been dragging their feet with Flynn legally. One thing that would make a lot of sense would be to get Julian out of that Ecuadorean embassy as the UK is not safe (if in fact he is still there). Having Julian in US custody would keep him safe in light of the prosecutions that are coming. He would be a star witness. The Trump admin will use disinformation to throw the deep state off course (like the National Guard deployment statements last fall to keep Antifa at bay). I suspect that these statements they are now making about Assange are intentionally made as disinformation. As Sun Tzu stated, all warfare is based on deception, and I would suspect that Generals Kelly and Mattis have studied Sun Tzu. Facebook (also Google/YouTube – do some research on Eric Schmidt) is a CIA operation and always has been. Everyone should understand that when they use social media. Even the words I am typing now are being archived at the NSA facility in Utah…again, see WikiLeaks. I agree with your assessment that we are in between contractions. The intensity of my prepping has eased just a tad in the last year or so, but I have not been told we are out of the woods. I am being told to remain vigilant, keep training and expect the shaking to intensity again – He told me last weekend to put on… Read more »
Gisela
Gisela
July 13, 2018 3:57 AM

Wow! This is the first time that I hear about the wings of the great eagle meaning prophetic “wings”!
I am very much into Revelation 12 ( it’s happening now, step by step). This notion of wings brings a very interesting point to how things will evolve.
Thanks James.