“My True Children Will Shine Like a Beacon in this Dark Time”

“Much strife and confusion is coming to the earth. There will be eruptions of violence, murder, strife and infighting in various places.

Much tension shall abound, and brother shall strike out at brother. The line is being drawn tight.

(NOTE: In the spirit here, I saw a line, like a tightrope wire, being tightened and tightened, until it looked like it would just snap from the tension.)

When I speak to the angels, what is holding back the war will be released, and battles will break out in many places. War will break out. Fighting and killing will seem to be everywhere at once. This is the beginning of the end. Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you. The end of all things quickly approaches.

My children in the earth, My true children, will shine like a beacon in this dark time. Miracles will abound, My Word will go forth with great boldness and authority as it did in the time My Son Jesus walked the earth, and many souls will be added unto My Kingdom. The end is very near now as these souls enter just before the door is shut.

Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you.”

Matthew 24:6-8

• 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
  • 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
  • 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Luke 12:53

• 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Revelation 6:4

• 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Genesis 6:5

• 5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Luke 17:26-30

• 26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
  • 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
  • 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
  • 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
  • 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Isaiah 60:1-3

• 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee
  • 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
  • 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Luke 13:23-28

• 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
  • 24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
  • 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
  • 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
  • 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
  • 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

© 2017, Glynda Lomax. All rights reserved.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 25, 2017 10:18 am
Here is a word given by Wes Waterford that is symmetric with this word given by Glenda. By Wes Wattenford 2-22-17: . Vision of the Orchard . In the spirit I found myself on my knees in an orchard. There was darkness in the orchard, but as I looked upwards as it sloped I could see beyond the orchard a plowed field. Above the plowed field I saw Christ above it in the air, but close. I turned to the orchard and saw that the ground had overgrown with weeds and it was choking the trees that were in the orchard. I saw fruit on the trees, but the fruit was bitter and not really fit to eat. I asked the Lord for understanding and the Lord asked me what I perceived. I said, the orchard is the traditional church, each tree a different church or denomination. I saw that the weeds and underbrush of the orchard were things that were “allowed” to come and grow within the church. They were things not of God. They were traditions of men, new age doctrines, psychology and many things replacing Gods’ word and everything that was let into the church that just was not from God. The trees also represented all individual Christians in their personal life. I wept and cried out to God, that of our own strength we cannot be holy and cried for Him to help the Orchard. Then I turned around and looked behind me and saw that the orchard was very large and stretched out for a long way behind me and it was all overgrown and all the fruit was bitter and my heart sank. As I perceived the trees to be churches I asked the Lord to make it so they would bear fruit that… Read more »
Bob Adolph
February 25, 2017 11:11 am

Dumitru Duduman said there would be a falling away from the truth, that civil strife would draw man’s attention to the center of the country and then the Russian bear would awake and attack. The hand writing is on the wall but the country has become spiritually illiterate. “Because thou sayest, I am rich and increased with goods, and have need of nothing, and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked”, Rev. 3:17. The angel told Dumitru, This is Sodom and Gomorrah and in one day it will burn. Only one in ten in the U.S. have a Christian world view. Only 3 of 10 pastors have a Christian world view.

Martin
Martin
February 25, 2017 8:32 pm

It is difficult to discern the nearness of prophetic words. Imminent can be years away yet in Gods viewpoint in human history it is imminent. I believe once the initial event kicks off we will see a rapid unveiling of prophetic events. There are warnings and there are prophesies. We can only wait and watch. Sometimes it feels as if the waiting is worst than the event but then how bad will it be when the event occurs? We will soon find out. Sometimes I have to get away from it all, much prophesy can color everything we see and do. Family , friends, strangers we meet, .. a sense of foreboding replaces joy. This is why spending time only in His presence is the purest method of retaining balance in an insane world. Many voices compete for our attention, not all bad but we may find ourselves eating at the wrong tree in the garden. It is enough to have grace for the moment; there is a price to pay in desiring to see beyond the day.

Bob Adolph
February 26, 2017 12:13 am

Martin, thanks for your comment. We live in this world but are not of this world and it’s not easy sometimes but I would rather err to the kingdom side and look strange to the world than to blend in. Our witnesses could make a difference to the many people whose path we cross. We are a light to the world that is stumbling in darkness. Let your light shine. Being saved out weighs everything else in our lives that are bought with the precious Blood of Jesus!!!! Be prepared so that you will be worthy to ESCAPE all these things coming upon the earth!! Luke 21:36

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 25, 2017 10:35 am

I agree 100%! Of late the Holy Spirit has spoken to me that a wave of death was coming and was actually shown a onyx looking being swooping down from a mountain. I’ve also been led to Jeremiah 24 and Ezekiel 5 which speaks of famine, pestilence and war. This also coincides with a recent post I was given in regard to the line of demarcation being drawn. Remain in the cleft of the Rock, the secret place of the most high for from this place of victory we will fight and shine like the moon day sun!

Andrew
Andrew
February 25, 2017 4:17 pm
Michael, I got the same exact word this year , “famine, pestilence and war.” How should we respond to that DIRE Word? Keep praying at least 30-45-60 minutes per day. The morning is the best if possible. Even if you feel foolish and your mind is wondering. Even if you feel like you can’t hear anything. The fact that you are “seeking and asking” shows the Lord that you fear his word… and that the fear of the Lord is in you. How should we respond to an upcoming WAR? Get prepared !!! Go buy some cans of food, store lots of water, Get some $50 water filters on Amazon. Have at least a pistol or shotgun. Do something. Faith without works is dead. A great FAMINE is coming. I live in the Midwest and I can guarantee you that at least in the midwest and probably everywhere in the country there will be a terrible famine. Prepare, Prepare, Prepare in faith for a famine. Buy food first and not gold or silver. If you starve to death, the gold and silver is useless. If you don’t have much money, step on in faith and do whatever you can on a small budget. God will do the rest. We all can’t prepare enough for what is coming. We all will have to put our total trust in his safety and his provision in these last days. I hope these suggestions help the people who haven’t done a single thing to prepare but keep saying “The Lord will provide.” Please help yourself NOW, the impending disasters of the land are rushing toward us. Any day now. Could be tonight, could be this summer, could be next year.
Antwon
Antwon
February 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Brother Andrew, I feel you on everything. I’ve been preparing for a couple of years. I live in Minn. So I know the Midwest will get hit hard. God, even told me that my house is the ark. So we’ve been working over time like Noah. I believe the Josephs and Noahs are arising at a fast pace. Like you said faith without works is dead. Noah and Joseph went by faith and God Almighty took care of the rest. I know within me my neighbors sill need my help. Were going shopping later tonight. Then tomorrow going to get more ammo and another pistol. 5 tools of protection all total. My goal is to have enough that even my sons can handle them. I believe that our children sill have to fight as well. Be bless my brother in Christ Jesus….

February 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Brother Antwon I am in Minnesota as well and God has been directing me on the same path it seems He has directed you. It began almost 3 years ago. I believe that the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area will be one of the most dangerous places in the country when the unrest kicks into high gear. The brothers in my inner circle say “stay north of the Big River!” God bless you and your family.

Antwon
Antwon
February 26, 2017 5:40 am

Yeah that’s the thing I’m in north mold. Two blocks off 94. You tho every time I watch the weather report my eyes always seem to pull me north west border of SD and Minnesota. Thank you for that info. Hope we can continue to communicate with each other.

February 26, 2017 10:08 am

Mike M & Antwon: I’ve never responded to anything on any of the sites I read on a daily basis looking for words of encouragement, wisdom, direction from the Lord from those who have been given prophetic inside. As many have expressed on many sites they feel like an island by themselves as there is no one who believes what is coming and our need to get closer to the Lord in my immediate family. I am also in the Twin Cities and would like to meet someone of same mind. Would you be interested in meeting?

Antwon
Antwon
February 27, 2017 6:44 am

Bro brad we need to connect asap. Also be safe out there as well.

February 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Just want to make sure this ends up in your inbox. Brad and I have added to the thread on connecting.

February 27, 2017 11:18 am

Antwon: I have no idea how to go about meeting. Does my email show up to you in any responses? Don’t know if I’ve even responded correctly. Would love to meet though

February 27, 2017 11:55 am

I have a place in Elk River that would be a good place to meet. If that is too far for you guys we can pick another location.

February 27, 2017 11:31 am

It would probably be best to pick a time and a place to meet. Then we can exchange information in person.

February 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Mike M: That would work wonderful for me as I’m not too far from there. I’m very flexible during the days or weekend what ever works best for you two

Antwon
Antwon
February 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Weekends are good for me. I will talk to my wife because she wants to meet you guys as well. Ive been bragging on how finally I found someone in minnesota. I started to cry when I found out you two reside here. It was tears if joy because he answered my prayer.

February 28, 2017 12:07 am

Isn’t it awesome when He does that? He’s the Architect of Life. I work on Saturdays until 5:00. So Saturday evening or Sunday would work. The Harley-Davidson dealership in town is easy to find and a good place to meet. 19600 Evans St. NW, Elk River, MN 55330 for the GPS. It’s a frontage road along Hwy 169, you can see it from the highway. Red brick building on the east side of the highway near Menard’s about 2 miles north of the Mississippi River. If you can get me a date and time I’ll meet you guys in the parking lot and take it from there. How good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell together in unity!

February 27, 2017 7:05 pm

Excellent. I will make sure Antwon gets tagged on this and we can set up a day and time.

February 28, 2017 7:12 am

How about Sunday…12:00/1:00?

February 28, 2017 11:43 am

That works for me if it works for Antwon. Church is 9:30 till usually about 11:30 so that would be perfect.

March 2, 2017 7:35 am

Mike M: I haven’t seen a response from Antwon yet. Have you? Does Sunday still work?

March 2, 2017 11:02 am

Sure. How about 1:00 Sunday so I can have a quick bite to eat after church? I will be in a black Chevy Tahoe.

March 2, 2017 5:17 pm

What a coincident, I do too….so you Sunday

March 2, 2017 6:04 pm

Sounds good.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
February 27, 2017 2:13 pm

I am NOT PROMOTING their belief HOWEVER, they offer a case of food what one can normally costs. They have centers around the country. I am on a tight budget and prayed on how in the world I could afford to stock up. This is what I found. Also, spend the money on a Big Berkey. 3 days without water. You can drink rainwater if you filter it. Good Luck and God Bless. Link below.

Todd Henderson
March 22, 2017 11:59 am

I have been doing a lot of Spiritual House Cleaning and the Lord has put it on my heart to rethink my LDS food storage. Yes, it is CHEAP but in the process of purchasing their items I am actually giving the LDS organization my money and I feel that it is not right. I do not agree with their beliefs and after research feel that it is a false religion. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. I am NOT trying to be self righteous because I am accountable for only me. However, since I promoted the LDS cannery on here to other brothers and sisters in Christ I just want you to know that the Lord has been working on me in this area. I am not sure how I am going to handle this. The money has been spent. I may toss out all boxes and labels and consecrate the items and pray for forgiveness. On tell I can promise you is that I will not spend any more money there. God has mainly spoke to me about water (perhaps we need to fast and gain faith).

God Bless you guys and I’m sorry if I lead someone to do something that displeased the Lord Holy God.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
February 27, 2017 2:16 pm
February 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Todd I have used LDS as well with really good results. I have it shipped to my location. $3 to ship whether I order 2 cases or 20 – can’t afford to drive anywhere for that price. Incredible value but just the basic staples. Get lots of spices to keep it palatable! 🙂

Todd H Henderson
February 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Good I’m glad you know about it. Do you have any suggestions for other stuff? I mainly have LDS and water. I have several size #10 cans of stuff from GFS. What other long term company do you like?

February 27, 2017 7:55 pm

I also use Mountain House products. They are pricier than LDS, but can be prepared quickly if you have to be on the move. If you are patient you can find on-line sales that really take the bite out of the price. For water we have a private well. I have a generator set up to operate the well pump and other basic household needs as needed. You can buy food-grade 275 gal poly containers for $50 – $75 on CL. Run the generator long enough to fill the poly container then shut it off or you will run out of fuel quickly. Then take water out of the container as needed. Again, if you have to be on the move to an alternate location (a topic worth much prayer) it’s a good idea to have equipment to make all of this mobile.

Todd H Henderson
February 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Also my wife is concerned about the shelf live on spices. What do you recommend. Your service is much appreciated.

February 27, 2017 7:48 pm

The thing to do with spices, and other short-shelf life food, is to use it in your everyday rotation. Keep your pantry well-stocked and working. We rotate in canned goods bought in bulk, as well as personal care items and lots of rice.

February 27, 2017 11:49 am

One day this past summer I asked Father what it looks like in my life to dwell in the secret place of the most high. All I had to do was ask, and He started the downloads! He is so faithful. Thank you for all that you contribute to this site Michael. God bless you.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Noon day sun!

Peggy Ann
February 25, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks much, Glynda, for all of the words and Scripture which you receive and share.

Frank Dzielski
February 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Thanks Glynda for sharing those encouraging words and scriptures.

Here are a few more that really encourage me as the day approaches.

AMPC version, Jer. 17: 5 Thus says the Lord: Cursed [with great evil] is the strong man who trusts in and relies on frail man, making weak [human] flesh his arm, and whose mind and heart turn aside from the Lord.
6 For he shall be like a shrub or a person naked and destitute in the desert; and he shall not see any good come, but shall dwell in the parched places in the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land.
7 [Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit.

I particularly love the peace I feel when meditating on verse 8.

Praise the Lord, Sar Shalom will be fully manifested in us in the day of His coming! Notice all the virgins are asleep at the darkest hour. Peace he gives to His dear ones.

Julie
February 25, 2017 6:32 pm

This war will in part be because of our inability to respect our emotions. Too many people have decided to deny, repress, cover up, walk away, and choose not to resolve their difficult emotions. If we take our hurt to the Lord, He could heal it, and remove the pain from our ledger. You cannot just push the emotional self away any more than you could stop a wave from the ocean. We have unresolved grief in our dna even from our ancestors and we need to take it to the Lord for healing. This will help turn the hearts of the fathers to the children as prophesied in Malachi 3:5. If we don’t, the whole earth will be utterly wasted at His coming. I have learned to ask God to resolve my emotional conflict, and He in return has asked me to forgive others, and especially myself. That is the way out.

Glynda Lomax
February 25, 2017 9:38 am

When the Lord spoke this word to me, it made me think of the red horseman, the one that brings war, though He did not say it was the red horseman. Thank you for posting this, James.

Rev. 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Simon
Simon
February 25, 2017 11:54 am

“Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you.”

“Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you.”

“Prepare your houses. Prepare your hearts, for the end is upon you.”

Bob Adolph
February 25, 2017 10:57 am

Yes, the end is at hand. This is the year of Jubilee and the books will be balanced. Yet many are deceived saying, where is His coming? Things are just as they have always been. Fools that can discern the weather but know not the signs of the times.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 25, 2017 1:31 pm

“Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin”. Hebrews 12:4
In all of our trials, shortcomings, discouragements and weaknesses, we must not lose ground on what the Lord has built up in us over the years…….the home stretch is approaching.