Trojan Horse Rolled Down the Street But No One Paid Attention

trojan

On July 27 2016, I dreamed I was in a city with lots of tall buildings walking on the street with a sister in Christ.

I saw a very large airplane fly very low overhead just over the tops of the buildings. It looked like a typical cargo plane. Then I saw many helicopters flying together like in a pattern. This was all very ominous.

Then I saw a huge horse structure that looked to be about five stories tall and I thought to myself “Trojan Horse.” It looked to be in the shape of an actual horse but was very tall and perhaps the length of a football field. It seemed to be rolling down the street over about a block from where we were.

My friend and I knew we needed to get across town away from this area and wanted to buy a bus ticket, but neither of us had any money or the right card to swipe to gain access to the bus.

Then the scene changed and we were in an apartment building. I knew I needed to change my clothes into something more appropriate. I looked in the closet, but only saw frilly, girly clothes. I wanted to find something to wear that would cover me. Nothing in the closet seemed ideal. End of dream

Interpretation:
The first part of the dream can be interpreted quite literally. What I saw was a representation of a (near) future time when our “own” (supposed) military and police will be active in our skies and in our streets. It will become “normal” to see military aircraft such as planes and helicopters in our skies patrolling and protecting. In the dream I felt an inner conflict while seeing the planes that somehow I knew they weren’t directly foreigners attacking us, but at the same time, I knew that the military crafts were not “friendly” towards me. This felt like a time of marshal law and also a time when the police and military were on high alert against attacks.

The Trojan Horse is profound. I believe seeing an actual Trojan Horse in this dream is a clear warning for our nation to be on guard. America will be invaded in a hidden way, but God wants us to be aware of the invasion and to be looking for it, unlike the citizens of Troy who opened their gates to the enemy unknowingly.

Because the horse was a block away, but in view, I believe this indicates that once the invasion occurs we will have a short amount of time to find safety. The Trojan horse seemed to roll down the street, but no one else was paying attention. I could see it and I knew something was not right. In other dreams and visions I have had, I was shown UN forces would move across our country. I believe our government leaders at the very top will welcome foreign troops under the guise of helping us restore order, but that in reality, many thousands of citizens and especially Christians will be persecuted, held in captivity, and killed.

From Wikipedia:
The Trojan Horse is a tale from the Trojan War about the subterfuge that the Greeks used to enter the city of Troy and won the war. In the canonical version, after a fruitless 10-year siege, the Greeks constructed a huge wooden horse, and hid a select force of men inside. The Greeks pretended to sail away, and the Trojans pulled the horse into their city as a victory trophy. That night the Greek force crept out of the horse and opened the gates for the rest of the Greek army, which had sailed back under cover of night. The Greeks entered and destroyed the city of Troy, decisively ending the war.

Metaphorically a “Trojan Horse” has come to mean any trick or stratagem that causes a target to invite a foe into a securely protected bastion or place.

In the next part of the dream, me and a sister in Christ needed to get away from this area but we were not prepared. This speaks to the need for every child of God to become prepared now. No more waiting. No more putting it off. We must become prepared spiritually with hearts that have been healed so that the enemy has no more legal right to come in, and so that we can hear the voice of God clearly.

Not being able to buy a bus ticket has to do with preparation in the physical, but I believe that it also has to do with true Christians, followers of Jesus, who no longer choose to be a part of the Babylonian system that is prevalent throughout the world today. I am reminded of the mark of the beast that is coming in the years ahead when we must be prepared with discernment to make the only choice that leads to eternal salvation:

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” (‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

In the last part of the dream, I had found shelter, but knew that I needed to get away to really find safety. I was trying to find something different to wear because what I had on was not appropriate, and the clothes I had to put on from the closet were not right either. It was like I was going to have to settle for what I had, even though I knew it wasn’t going to help me or work well. This also speaks to preparation in the physical and spiritual. There is going to come a time when the work we’ve done in the Lord is either going to see us through, or we are going to be left unprepared.

We are instructed to put on the full armor of God now, not later, so that we can be protected and also be prepared to battle against the one true enemy, Satan and his hoards.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
‭‭(Ephesians‬ ‭6:11-20‬ ‭KJV)‬‬

In the dream, other people were just going about life. They weren’t paying attention to all the signs of reduced freedoms with the heightened security and patrols, and they weren’t able to see the threat though it was right in front of their faces 75 feet tall and 100 yards long. As scripture instructs us, when we are being told to not worry because there is peace and safety, destruction will come suddenly.

I asked, “Jesus, what do you want to say about this dream?”

I heard, “I never cease to call out to my sleeping body. Awake and come to me. I am right here, ready to receive you. The time for gathering the oil is nearly over. Will you be ready to receive me?”

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
‭‭(Matthew‬ ‭25:1-13 KJV)

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
August 3, 2016 8:17 pm

I’ll offer an interpretation to pray on: The Trojan horse is already here and most don’t see it – the false morality and moral darkness aka (also known as) political correctness. The problem with political correctness is that it is incorrect. It is at odds with the Word and Spirit of God. The older generation knows better but many have been ignoring or condoning it for so long that they don’t see it any longer. We should be crying out to God on behalf of the youth that their eyes will be open to see the horse for what it is. They need a fair chance to make an intelligent lifestyle decision. I’m glad to learn about those who’ve been impressed by the spirit that evil will be exposed for what it is. I have a special burden to pray for the youth over the transgender issue which our current President is attempting to normalize. The same arguments in favor of homosexuality as an innocent, healthy choice are now applied to gender choice. O Lord, spare our young and turn their hearts to you, to truth and to true love and purity.

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
August 4, 2016 6:37 am

What few understand is that this false morality which is currently called political correctness is rooted in spiritualism. Spiritualism’s chief tenant and doctrine is that desire/lust is the highest good. Most branches of spiritualism also teach the immortality of the soul and communication with the dead, something strictly forbidden in scripture, but all branches of spiritualism make a god of the carnal desires of man, worshiping the unrenewed heart which is desperately wicked. What a poor, beggarly god! And this is the god that is being held out to America’s youth, especially since May 16, 2016. Again, please Lord, have pity on our youth!

Rachel Baxter
August 4, 2016 9:42 pm

I appreciate your thoughtful insight. I agree that the world we live in today is morally defunked. I do want to clarify though as I prayed over this dream and what God wanted to make us aware of, that the Trojan horse in the dream has a very specific meaning and it is tied to an event, like the event that occurred in Troy when foreigners invaded their city and overtook it. I believe we will be overtaken by some foreign group, having blindly opened our borders without applying critical thinking and using the gift of discernment. One might argue that ISIS warriors posing as Syrian refugees could be the fulfillment of this dream. It is all tied together with a time of war in our own cities like we have never seen before, but what has become all too common in the Middle East.

JoeB
JoeB
August 7, 2016 5:59 pm
I think that’s a valid point regarding the Syrian refugees. I am not saying, of course, that all the refugees are against us. But, it’s a perfect example for those who would harm us to gain access to our country. I saw London Has Fallen last night. In that movie, terrorists planned an attack for the ages. They got all these world leaders to come into London (on short notice, of course, so there was little time for them – even the American President – to put together a security detail plan) I won’t go on much further about how it all ended, as I don’t want to spoil the movie, but I will say that when everything went down people from police officers to ambulance drivers started shooting machine guns at everybody (yes, even the first response leaders were in on this terrorist plan!). And, of course there were rotten people in government (in charge of security protocols, etc) that opened the doors wide for this terrorist attack to occur. All this to say… as we were watching this movie I told my wife this could happen really at any time. I truly believe it. There are all kinds of very bad people living in London right now. As we know, London just elected a new Muslim mayor. There is intense pressure being put on people in Britain to accept the fact that Islam is ‘peaceful’ and people just need to accept all these foreigners in their midst. When you start seeing important political leaders elected that are Muslim, you know that the end is about near. I think Europe has headed down a bad road, and they’re a few miles ahead of us. We’re fast catching up though because we’re implementing the same policies they are, especially as… Read more »
Mart
Mart
August 6, 2016 8:04 pm

The UN is the Trojan horse that will take out the US, the other enemies are known.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 5, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi Rachel! Did you happen to see the connection Christine made on the Elite post connecting this post and the Elite one? It’s one of the newer comments.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 5, 2016 12:45 pm

By Christine…

Andrew
Andrew
August 3, 2016 4:57 pm

Rachel, this word bears witness to what God has been telling me lately. The time for preparation is not in 3 months or even a year. Prepare NOW. The window is closing and once it closes, preparation for physical things will be very difficult. For some of us living in big cities, it will be TOO LATE. For others in the suburbs, it may still be too late.

I feel a great urgency to stock up on essentials included storing water in drums or barrels or whatever works. When the food disappears or is contaminated, the water is usually unsafe to drink. Play it safe and get some water filters from Amazon or wherever.
Isaiah 3: 1 & 2.
1For behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts,
Takes away from Jerusalem and from Judah
The stock and the store,
The whole supply of bread and the whole supply of water;

Take safety in your house if any disaster takes place around the country or even in your city. I think the safest place to be is in your house. Stay there and wait !!
Lastly, fellowship with the Lord everyday with a humble heart and fear him only.
Isaiah 12:
2Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense ;
he has become my salvation.”

Andrew
Andrew
August 3, 2016 5:03 pm

One more thing, this scripture has been on my heart as of late.
‘Peace, peace,’ they say,
when there is no peace.

Jer: 6
13“From the least to the greatest,
all are greedy for gain;
prophets and priests alike,
all practice deceit.
14They dress the wound of my people
as though it were not serious.
‘Peace, peace,’ they say,
when there is no peace.
15Are they ashamed of their detestable conduct?
No, they have no shame at all;
they do not even know how to blush.
So they will fall among the fallen;
they will be brought down when I punish them,”

Rachel Baxter
August 4, 2016 9:43 pm

Thanks for sharing Mark. We all need to have a sense of urgency!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 3, 2016 7:06 pm

Rachel,
Awesome confirmation to what the Lord has been revealing to me. As i stated in my last post, the Litmus Test, the Lord recently revealed that in our current state, we’ll be useless to Him in the coming harvest. What’s coming will be so horrific, that without a miraculous, total transformation, and I dwelling of the Holy Spirit, not one Christian will be ready for the assignment!

The Holy Spirit is revealing that His anointed ones will actually be clothed in His Glory! That’s why you couldn’t find anything in your closet that would suffice! Im praying over what He’s shown me recently for further interpretation before I go further…. God bless you for your faithfulness!

Rachel Baxter
August 4, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks Diana. I pray and will give thanks for being properly clothed! To be clothed in His glory is of great hope!

HFO
HFO
August 4, 2016 6:00 pm

Earlier I came across a documentary called The Grand Deception which is about the infiltration of Islam into the United States. Documents were found of the Muslim brotherhood plans for us and how they were going to bring them about. I found it interesting that their plan was called Trojan Horse. I immediately thought of your article on here. Looks like their plan is just about complete.

Rachel Baxter
August 4, 2016 9:47 pm

Oh wow! That is really interesting. I saw a sign post across a narrow lake today, in the spirit. The sign read “Trojan Horse” again. I don’t think the Lord wants me to move on from this yet…

HFO
HFO
August 5, 2016 9:14 pm

I’m praying that He would open up your understanding to the revelation he desires to show you regarding this and the other things that he’s revealing to you through dreams and visions. I believe we are going to need everything that is available to us.

Mar R.
August 3, 2016 7:28 pm

I had a dream just this week in which I got into my car and was very intent about driving to church. My family wasn’t ready to go yet (typical Sunday morning scenario! LOL) but I didn’t wait for them, which seemed really strange to me. I would never just leave them even if we were running late. But in my dream I thought I have to go even if they are not ready to yet. When I got to the church parking lot I felt a mix of emotions. I was glad I was there on time, but sad that my family wasn’t with me.

I sure hope this dream is more about the “family” not being ready applying to the other people in the church and not my personal family. My husband is a very God fearing man, and I have always looked to Him to be my spiritual mentor. My children really love the Lord too. But I do think the Spirit is showing me lately that we need to look to Jesus and keep our eyes on Him and He will protect His own.

Peggy A.
August 3, 2016 11:15 pm

Your “family” probably is symbolic of the family of Believers.
Wow. Another warning!

Kenzel
August 9, 2016 11:00 am

Mar R,
I’m supposed to let you know the dream of the car and going to church w/o the family refers to a step of obedience ahead. He’s in the process of training u to hear and recognize his voice. Keep praying in the Spirit!

Jeff Byerly
August 5, 2016 6:18 am

Thank You for that powerful message sister!
Here is what the Lord has revealed to me.

Mar R.
August 5, 2016 2:07 pm

Thanks Jeff for another incredible message!

I was actually grieving this morning because of some of the things the Holy Spirit has been showing me. I was reading Isaiah 31 last night and in verse 3 it says: “When the Lord stretches out his hand, those who help will stumble, those who are helped will fall; all will perish together.”

I had a vision months ago where I was walking down a city street and I was holding on to the back of Jesus’ garment, kind of like a little kid would hold onto her dad in a busy place. I noticed people were injured all around me. I stopped to help them because I was worried but then I lost sight of Jesus. I then had to leave the people behind and run to catch up with Him.

Then when I was reading in Isaiah the warning about not helping those that stumble and fall when the Lord stretches out His hand in judgement it led me to grieve because it goes against everything that I desire to do! I want to rescue those around me that are perishing! It seems strange to me that the Word of God even says this. But I have to obey Jesus and keep my eyes on Him. He has His reasons for the discipline. It is what will lead some to repentance. To know that there will be mercy in that still is an encouragement though because I was starting to lean a little more towards the thought that perhaps the time of grace is over completely. But God has always been gracious to those that cry out to Him in repentance.

Jeff Byerly
August 5, 2016 2:41 pm

Thank you for your reply!
Yes we must keep our eyes fixed on Jesus.
There will be opportunities to help the people but only when He says. His ways are hifher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.
God Bless You!

Peggy A.
August 5, 2016 2:28 pm

Mar R.,
Thanks for sharing.

Rachel Baxter
August 5, 2016 7:00 am

Thank you. I was very touched by the word Jesus shared through you.

Jeff Byerly
August 5, 2016 7:15 am

God Bless You!
We are all in this thing together
Jesus just loves it when we are in unity and show His love!

God,s Joy Bell
August 4, 2016 9:43 pm

Rachel thank you for your obedience in posting this word. On the morning of July 31st the word Trojan Horse was dropped into my spirit. I heard this word so clearly,and asked Holy Spirit what this meant.I know the story pertaining to this,but had no clue what God was saying to me,or what to do with what I heard.so I continued to pray about it. I do not go on this site very much,but was led to it on the very day this was posted,and I understood what God was saying. I am called to Intercessary prayer,so I know that it is always to pray.However,it is good to pray with understanding.I thank God for his faithfulness to us. May he continue to use you go his glory.

Rachel Baxter
August 5, 2016 6:54 am

I’m so glad you shared this post. It encourages me. I am so thankful that none of us have to figure things out on our own. Of course we have Holy Spirit, but God also gives us each other – one body. I love that He also gave you Trojan Horse so that you can pray against the plans of the enemy! What comes to mind right now for me is the Masonic and Shriners and all the man-made secretive exclusive clubs that have been in operation in our country since its founding. When I see those symbols on buildings, I just begin praying against them immediately, like there is something burning in me that desires to fight against the powers of darkness operating within them.

Shawn
Shawn
August 4, 2016 11:53 am

Interesting choice of words in email from presidents website about his bday today: “Together we’ve organized like hell to hand off a better America to the next generation”

Just thought I’d share that.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 4, 2016 4:58 pm

More like, “Organized the hordes of hell.”

Rachel Baxter
August 4, 2016 9:45 pm

Ugh. He says Trump is unfit to serve as President… Really? Pot, meet kettle.

Peggy A.
August 3, 2016 11:13 pm

Thank-you, Rachel. The warnings are coming forth are increasingly more serious.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern
August 4, 2016 9:49 am

Portions of this (literally) hit home for me. My wife and I moved to another state, because the Holy Spirit led us to do so. For the record, Ohio is the place we left and eventually I will share the visions of what is headed there.

This is truly where obedience is going to be a major player in the times that are approaching us. This is not a time of “my will”, but “thy will”. The Holy Spirit has spoken to me that there will be days that I will not want to view the news, because places in complete chaos are going to be ones I recognize. I have heard of others, saying the same thing to me, that God has placed them in different places and is arranging us around the country. As always, there’s more to this, yet I wanted to place in my affirmation that no one is aware of what is coming due to their “lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6).

Rachel Baxter
August 4, 2016 9:48 pm

It’s so good that you were willing to be obedient. He only asks for our love and obedience. When we give Him that, there is nothing He won’t do for us. He already paid the ultimate price!