I Saw the Tribulation: “Tell My People, Tribulation Will Come to the United States.”

In the early morning hours of February 17, 2017, a had a powerful night vision/ dream. All my physical senses and emotions were very acute as I experienced what it will be like towards the very end of the great tribulation, after the remnant church has been taken. (I am not commenting here on the timing of the church being transformed.)

I found myself suddenly running with a group of other believers who had come to know Yahushua, but only after the remnant was removed. We were living underground in hiding, in a large but dark abandoned building of some sort. There was no electricity, and had not been for some time. I saw oil lamps and candles everywhere and it was the only light we had. We were all dressed in oversized clothing and head wraps, doing our best to stay as inconspicuous as possible.

There were times we had to go out for items such as salt, and oil, and would barter with things we had found and collected for this reason. Food was scarce to say the least. Water was also something we were having to look for constantly, and most important for survival.

As we traveled, we would do so only in the early pre-dawn hours, or at sunset, to do our best to avoid being targeted and taken away to be killed. I was told by Father this was the United States, after many of the judgments had happened, and He made me to understand that millions had died.

The streets were very empty, there were only a few small businesses opened, and everything was run by the NWO. Martial law kept everyone in check, and as we traveled, we were watched and controlled by gunpoint. There were certain paths that had to be taken and if we were found traveling any other way, we were shot instantly. We never spoke while outside of our building.

There were open crucifixions in the streets, a gruesome and horrible sight, of anyone who publicly confessed Christianity. The bodies, once dead, were then left where they hung. Christianity was long gone in this country. Our group did the best we could to go at night and take the bodies of these precious souls back to where we were hiding, although we had no way to properly bury them. I saw rows of them on a far wall of our hiding place, wrapped in sheets and blankets as this was all we had. I remember discussing with the others what we were going to do with these martyrs.

It was a terrifying vision, one I will never forget as these prophetic encounters are more than real. I felt the tangible fear and smelled and saw more acutely than we do here now.

When it was over, Father’s exact words were: “Tell My people, tribulation will come to the United States.”

That was all I heard in direct words. This message is yet another warning for all those who continually reject Yahushua’s sacrifice in the here and now, and have not taken seriously the future they face if not born again. Of course many will die in disasters and judgments, yes, but what if you are one of the ones that lives??? Father wants you to know, this could be your fate. Please take this message very seriously if you are lukewarm, or have not accepted Yahushua HaMashiach as your personal Savior and King. This is so very real, and this will come to pass, just as all His words have. Time is not on your side.

For those of you who read these words, who follow Yahushua and have accepted Him, do not be afraid to send this to family and friends. You have nothing to lose, as those who follow Yahushua have lost it all anyway, the earth is not our home. Pass this along to everyone as a warning. One day, it will be too late….

Love and shalom,
Julie

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Ed v
Ed v
February 26, 2017 9:09 pm

The clearest word God ever spoke to me was in 1991 as a young pastor, “prepare My people for hard times ahead.” I have been doing that ever since.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 26, 2017 10:08 pm

May God reward you Ed for your steadfast obedience to His Call……
“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister”. Hebrews 6:10

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 28, 2017 5:10 pm

My messianic pastor, excellent and consecrated, is lagging a bit in this area. Prophecy and warnings are taken into consideration, but as in the future, instead of all around us now, as I believe.

troy
troy
September 18, 2017 9:30 am

2020 get them ready for 2020

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 26, 2017 7:12 pm

The Book of Lamentations applied to America; and even worse……a once Christian Nation taken over by the Beast and Anti-Christ to do what they do best: “To Kill, Steal and Destroy”…….At what ever point God’s Remnant is removed…..it doesn’t matter….we are called to suffering and evangelism, conversions and discipleship until the end……..We’ll all be glad to be on the other side of this………Bow the Knee and Heart to the Lord and confess with your mouth………Come Lord Jesus!

Bob Adolph
February 26, 2017 9:07 pm

The term remnant in the Bible is used only with the Jewish race. Christians are not appointed unto wrath. Jesus died in our place, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him as was the curse of the law. All the blessings of Abraham are ours. We are blessed in the field and blessed in the city, blessed going in and blessed going out, the head and not the tail, the lender not the borrower. The Jewish remnant will be saved when they see the holes in Christ’s hands at the second advent and then all Israel will be saved. Never in Jewish history did the whole nation become martyred, not to mention Christian history. When the Jews in Jerusalem flee to the wilderness, a remnant stay in Jerusalem, Rev.12:17, and are attacked by Satan, the Dragon. To believe there will be a billion Christian martyrs or even 100 million is a lie from Hell. Be not deceived. God bless you all.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
February 27, 2017 12:23 pm

“Now, brethren, concerning the COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and OUR GATHERING TOGETHER TO HIM, ….LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU by any means; for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME unless THE FALLING AWAY COMES FIRST, and THE MAN OF SIN IS REVEALED, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called GOD or that is worshipped, so that HE SITS AS GOD IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, showing himself that he is GOD”. 2 Thess. 2. (This occurs in the middle of the trib.)

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 27, 2017 12:43 am

Thanks for caring Bob………so let me answer you back this way; Christians use words all the time……relating to spiritual matters that are not found in the context of N.T. Rite……….I’m sure in this context…..I was referring to those who were / are truly born again…..of whom the Lord will take up with Him in the Rapture………while the other “professing” Christians……..those who have their Christianity “in the mind only” are left behind scratching their heads wondering what happened, but who are now convinced the Truth of the Gospel was real and are clinging to Him……come what may…….Shalom

Peggy Ann
February 27, 2017 9:39 am
This is from BETTE STEVENS (Z3 Author) The Gate/The Road February 26,2017 One is very narrow/One is very broad   IT HAS BEEN IMPRESSED UPON ME TO SHARE THIS AGAIN……THIS WILL BE A VERY HEAVY TIME WE WILL BE ENTERING,.SUFFICE TO SAY TO THOSE THAT DECLARE A TIME OF PEACE,AND REPRIEVE,THAT MANY OF YOU WILL NOT BE READY FOR WHAT WILL BE FOLLOWING……MANY WARNINGS HAVE WENT OUT OVER THE YEARS,MANY SCOFF AND MOCK THE WARNINGS,HOWEVER I AM IMPRESSED TO WARN YOU THAT THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU, I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SEE IT….ALTHOUGH THE OTHER PLACES I WAS TAKEN SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES…….KEEP IN MIND THAT GOD’S TIMING AND WAYS ARE NOT OURS……WHAT WE THINK OF IMPENDING,SOON OR IMMINENT OR URGENT,IS NOT NECESSARILY THE TIMING IN THE LORD’S VOCABULARY………. THE LORD HAS ALSO IMPRESSED UPON ME TO GET MORE BOOKS IN REGARDS TO MY EXPERIENCES IN HELL.wE MUST TAKE THESE THINGS SERIOUSLY AND NOT IGNORE FOR THE TIME COMES WHEN TIME WILL BE NO MORE AND THE EVIL CREEPS THE EARTH SEEKING………   This was given to me several years ago……In this vision,very clearly I was taken to a huge field……Later,I was found standing between two roads…..On one side, the road was very long and wide and I saw many many people walking this road……..Many ,so many that there was NO room for anyone else to get on….. These people also I noticed had worn,wrinkled and torn white or what used to look like white garments. I was standing off to the side with the Lord and I watch so MANY on this wide road,it was so full, I figured no one else could get on,but it was a LONG road…….as people kept walking after awhile,I would hear screams……. As I looked over at the narrow gate,the… Read more »
Diana
Diana
February 27, 2017 11:37 am

Thank you Peggy for posting this…Better said it all..No more time to halt between 2 decisions..The narrow path …the wide path….Father give us your servants,GRACE,GRACE,GRACE to walk this narrow path….

Marilee Alm
February 28, 2017 3:59 am

Here’s a recent video from Bette
Please WATCH!!!!!!!Things are Coming.Please read below and Pray:

Sonia
Sonia
February 28, 2017 6:52 am

Marilee, thanks for sharing. A “Must watch” video indeed !
Blessings !

Peggy Ann
February 27, 2017 9:36 am
Peggy Ann
February 27, 2017 9:44 am

“For Many are Called, but FEW are Chosen” is from the Newsletter of
LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE). The Newsletter is called “BelieveActs2FIRE”

Paul Benson
February 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi all;
Much discussion on the rapture timing here today. There will be NO rapture away of the Church before the Second Coming of Christ. That is when the catching away takes place. What transpires after that is the wrath of God poured out at Christ’s Coming. We do escape God’s wrath but not the tribulation.

Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

In case you are wondering who the ‘elect’ of God are today here is an article that proves it is the Body of Christ (Jew and Gentile) and not national Israel.

Many other articles and two free books on my site discuss this rapture question thoroughly. The pre-trib rapture is a deception that has done great damage to the understanding of the Body of Christ.

Blessings;
Paul Benson

Antwon
Antwon
March 2, 2017 8:29 am

Brother Benson every word is true. I use to believe that pretrib doctrine that’s the way I was brought up. But as I got older and wiser to the word feelings of pretrib began to not feel right. Then I met my wife five years ago she’s native and I got to spend time with her family and they open up my eyes so wide. Now that I know the truth. I pray for many people to wake up. I mean look at those over seas getting killed for our saviour. Who also might have been taught the same. They still gave their life up for Jesus name. But here in the states aka mystery Babylon believe they don’t have to repent daily and going to escape Gods judgement. So I thank you for this word. You are that conformation that I needed. I’ve been preparing my self for two things. 1) I’m going to die for my faith and belief in Jesus as a martyr 2) I’m going to be here to see Jesus return with power and glory. In between that time I’m going to do my best to spread the truth and win as many souls to the lord as I can. I will look at your site.
God be with you my brother in Jesus.

Susan Wilson
Susan Wilson
February 27, 2017 1:23 pm

The Jesuit priests started the pre-trib rapture teaching a long time ago. To bring division to the protestant movement. It does not go way back to the bible. Corrie Ten Boom traveled to 60 different countries and said that americans were the only ones to believe in escaping this wonderful time for the saints of great harvest. I am totally looking forward to the 7 year tribulation period of trying my faith for I know I am not ready to fly away and want the refining fire to purge me. The majority of Christians have always been wrong on any given subject. Just food for thought.

Shelley
Shelley
February 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Are you speaking of the one and only way to be saved through Jesus the son of God. If so why can,t you say Jesus so unbelievers will not be confused.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Yeshua, Yahshua Yahushua Jesus Christ, The Word of God made Flesh, the only Begotten of the Father, The Bread of Life, The Door, The Advocate…… Immanuel God with us…….you mean that Lord?……..Of course…..those who attend this thread…….should have a simple foregone conclusion of that………..but if they don’t, then you’re right…….A “once Christian Nation”…… does imply Jesus….my dear sister

N.grace
N.grace
February 27, 2017 12:58 am

I alwys was trying to figure out who was going to repopulate the earth. After the rapture..so its probably those who accepted and followed Jesus! during tribulation .God Bless Z3 news!

Diana
Diana
February 27, 2017 11:50 am

Shelly,In love and with all sincerity…Yehushua was Jesus real name,and while I also say Jesus…and his hebrew name (Yehushua)..I do believe that the truth,gospel and everything pertaining to The messiah has been so watered down…that’s one reason there are not many believers being born again……I think Jesus probably likes hearing his real name…There is meaning to it..(God is our salvation)… blessings to you..Unbelievers don’t really need to have things brought down to their level..There needs to be an anointing of the Holy Spirit that convicts them enough to repent.

Nancy Trimble
February 27, 2017 8:03 am

I personally believe that the rapture will occur during the middle somewhere, after the first 3 and 1/2 years, then and before the ‘great’ tribulation begins, around the opening of the 6th seal. I could be wrong. But after listening to all the debates I know we will have to be here through part of it anyway.

Eddie
Eddie
February 27, 2017 8:24 am

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

John Barry
John Barry
February 27, 2017 8:30 am

Nancy I have thought on this much , JESUS says as it was in the days of Noah , Mat. 24: 38. Noah & Family were in the Ark for 14 months , I believe we will be in the Ark / Rapture 14 months , so I think we will be here for almost 6 years of Tribulation .

Antwon
Antwon
February 27, 2017 5:15 am

I understand this dream. But it just one thing I disagree on is this getting caught up stuff. Everyone has to Indure till the end shall be saved. Christ Jesus words. Many sill die. Not get left behind. Plus I just read another prophecy on here that states that not to believe in the pretrib rapture(i don’t believe in that word. Not in the KJV). But I do know we all sill have to go through this to make it. Sorry to say but the church ain’t ready and God is not going to come back to get a immoral and lukewarm bride…….

February 27, 2017 6:44 am

This was not a pre-trib rapture dream. She saw it happening during the great tribulation, which comes after the 42-month tribulation.

Antoinette Paulsen
Antoinette Paulsen
February 27, 2017 8:27 am

Hi Julie, I had almost the same dream that you had 4 years back, we were 2 people driving in my pickup. It’s the time after the rapture. There were many believers hiding and every where people were starving, all they had was the clothes they whore when they escaped. Many didn’t believe Jesus was the way. They just couldn’t understand why they were left behind. We were collecting any where and every where food and clothes for the hidden church. It was hard because you had to hide and search. It was a very dangerous time. Your census were acute, you could smell, feel and hear everything as if you are there. Scared and running for your life was very real. Then in the dream we were noticed, and we had to run for our lives. Had to leave the pickup and tried to get away. End of the dream. Conclusion was, don’t be left behind, accept Jesus Christ in your life. I started telling people and they really do think your are going of your rocker. They have different emotions, very excited, confused and even very angry lashing out at you. Our Lord God is Almighty and through Him all is possible. May God Bless you and spread the word, it doesn’t matter who what says your know in your heart what is the truth. Don’t be discouraged.

Bob Adolph
February 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Amen Antoinette, let’s not be left behind!

messianicdruid
March 1, 2017 1:05 pm

The earth is my home, I was born here and have lived here all my life, anyone would call you a native in this case, no matter where you were standing.

We are going to go out and Meet Him, and accompany Him back to His Throne. We are being trained to serve in the Administration of the Kingdom Of Heaven, Headquartered on Earth.

Each of us has a calling, when heard this becomes the purpose of living. We are studying the law and history now, to become familiar with what went before and the lessons we should have learned already.

Bob Adolph
February 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Russia demands to know who is running the U.S. as an Obama appointed spokesman for the State Dept. complained about alleged attacks on the Ukraine. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2249.htm