Treasury Secretary Lew Gives Strange Warning About a Terrible Accident

Jack_LewIn an interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Monday October 19, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warned the U.S. Treasury will run out of money by Tuesday November 3, less than two weeks from now, unless the debt ceiling is raised.

That’s a story we have all heard before as the debt ceiling has already been raised 74 times since 1962 (Source: Wikipedia). But Secretary Lew added a strange warning about a terrible accident:

“Only Congress can act to raise the debt limit. I will have used all the tools that I have as of November 3rd, and then we’re operating on cash.”

“I worry every time we hit this that sometime there could be an accident, and that would be terrible. Any time you wait until the last possible minute you are inviting a risk, and this is not a last minute that we can know with absolute certainty. I just wrote a letter last week to Congress telling them that the date is November 3, but a few weeks ago we thought the date was November 5.”

“According to our best estimates November 3 is when we will exhaust what we call extraordinary measures, those are the things that we can do to manage things. I will run out of things I can manage on November 3. We will then have $30 billion of cash or less, and on any given day we can need as much as $60 billion, so the risk is real.” (S0urce: CNBC)

What kind of terrible accident is he talking about? He could be just sounding the alarm to motivate Congress to raise the debt limit, but his comments caught my attention because the timing coincides with warnings I have heard about a sudden economic collapse, which I saw in a dream last year. I shared the details of that dream in my previous post, Warning: Sudden Economic Collapse Coming in 2015.

A few years ago I was very skeptical about conspiracy theories of shadow figures manipulating our economy and our government, but in that dream the Lord showed me these figures are going to orchestrate and cause a collapse. So I started studying this topic and learned they consist of a small number of super-wealthy individuals seeking more power and wealth for themselves and willing to do just about anything to get it. They include people like George Soros, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, and others.

Their goal is to gain complete control over the wealth of the world while hiding from public view. The American people pose a big problem for them because we still have rights, freedoms, and weapons, which makes it impossible for them to control us. Their plan is to cause an economic crisis to strip us of our basic necessities to bring us to the point of begging for help from our federal government. All they will ask in return is that we willingly surrender our rights, freedoms, and especially our weapons.

So far their plans are proceeding along under cover as most Americans think this is all a bunch of nonsense, just as I did a few years ago. However, the reality is these psychopaths have already declared war against the American people and have already developed detailed plans to take us out. I saw this in another dream, which I posted previously, U.S. Government Planning Mass Murder of Americans. They say an important rule in warfare is to know your enemy, which means we are in trouble because very few Americans believe our enemy even exists.

Their plans will be carefully orchestrated to give themselves a credible scapegoat while they remain hidden. They will use all sorts of false flag events and lies to keep the American people confused and deceived while their plans proceed unhindered. The mainstream media will be completely under their control spreading their lies and manipulating the minds of the public. I saw this in another dream which I shared previously, Civil War Coming to the United States.

The elected leaders of our federal government work for the shadow figures, not for the American people. People like President Obama and Secretary Lew are just front men taking orders from them. As the head of the Department of Treasury, Secretary Lew is in a position to know about their plans to take down our economy before it happens, so when he warns about a terrible accident coming in the next two weeks it is worth noting. He could be setting the stage and setting up the scapegoats.

Secretary Lew’s claim they will be “operating on cash” after November 3 contradicts the following report from Zero Hedge, which claims the federal government has already been operating on emergency cash for the past seven months and relying on gimmicks to keep paying the bills since then.

As a reminder, the reason why the total US debt held by the public hasn’t budged from $18.1 trillion since March 16, 2015 is because that is when the last debt ceiling limit was hit. In the seven month since, the US Treasury has been cruising along on emergency cash measures, even as the total debt – if only for reporting purposes – has not budged (in reality it has grown by about half a trillion).

It will budge very soon, because no matter what the outcome of the upcoming week of debt ceiling negotiations, one thing is certain: the US has to be able to borrow more in order to survive. (Source: Zero Hedge)

It makes me wonder if November 3 is a real deadline or just a date some shadow figures chose for some other reason. We have survived last minute deals to raise the debt ceiling 74 times already, so hopefully we can do it again. We won’t have to wait long to find out.

Cris
Cris
October 30, 2015 6:30 PM

When I first hear what Lew stated about both time frames 11.3, 11.5 and how eerily it matched up with the Rothschild magazine, it made me wonder if he was trying to communicate to the Elite that the plan is still on. I wonder if they use the media to speak to each other in code messages that are rehearsed and expected.

DMScolumbia
DMScolumbia
October 27, 2015 10:04 AM

The true day of trumpets is Nov. 4th 2015 on God’s timing since the Shemitah was 40 days to early which lands on Nov. 4th.
Plus after the world thought the Shemitah was suppose to happen in Sept. did not happen I asked The Lord WHY and what was going on and he gave me just “40 Days” Did not understand why and the next day I ran across divinely the above youtube video. After watching that video God gave me a word saying” I do not want to judge my people since many will die unexpectedly and go to hell. But I am just and am the righteous judge and a great many of people will be added to heaven and the book of life from this great judgment that the world has never see or heard before. I delayed my coming to sort out those that are truly faithful and those that are truly watching my return since many predicted it and fell away since their expectations did not happen. I work in mysterious ways since my ways are not your ways and my calendar is not your calendar.”

More confirmation that Nov. 4th will be a day to prepare for and expect the unexpected and be on your toes!!!
True judgment of the USA will begins after Nov. 4th since God judged Israel right after the Day of Trumpets since it was a final warning for the land and the beginning of foreign nations implementing God’s judgment on his people.

Bill Weather
October 26, 2015 6:35 PM

Seems Congress and the media is asleep on this some. You would think, with just 8 days to go, they would be freaking a bit more on this, but seems all is well out there in the cnbc/bloomberg tv world. Everyone assumes Congress will get this done, but if no leadership steps up to the plate, we may have a mess in the markets soon. Bring it on!

Dianna
Dianna
October 26, 2015 6:34 PM

Well, it may be true that eventually we will be reduced to living off of our own resources, bringing us back to the stone age with weapons in hand. As a people with freedoms, we need to remember our own resourcefulness and the ability of living on the barter system and using our own ingenuity. Food can be gathered and grown from the land. Just look at the website: http://www.pfaf.org. It has all the wild plants, their medical, food and other uses globally and can be printed off at will. Many survivalists have the edge by being ready with water filters and survival gear. As a people, we can all wake up and come together, learn from each other and be honest on the reputation of our names; because, that is what it will take when the time comes. Reputation, working together, honesty and respect. Eventually, we can start up the old machinery and equipment we have had here all along, without any money, just by working together. This is the point of waking up and starting from the beginning. We have all we need, and when we can stand for ourselves with the rest of the world, without the evil elite, we will be much better off than behind the war mongering Federal Gestapo; because we will have regained our rights and freedoms and willing to work hard for our families and then with the rest of our neighboring countries to bring about a peaceful and sensible resolution of peace. Watch the freedom of Americans bloom then. The times will begin hard, but if we keep our wits about us, we can retake our country and show our compassion and willingness to work with the rest of us, on this planet, we call home.

David Mullins
David Mullins
October 26, 2015 10:20 PM

The Lord bless you, but Jesus didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35″For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…
There will never be peace on earth until Jesus comes to end this mess. We are to love our brethren, and even our enemies, but as long as satan is roaming the earth, seeking whom he may devour, there will be war, death, pain and suffering. Every believer will have tribulation in this earth, but Jesus is our only hope and our only salvation. He can deliver us, even in death. There are many Christians dying for their belief and faith today. Fear not, but trust only in the Lord Jesus Christ, in Him only, we can have peace.

Donna Harrelson
Donna Harrelson
October 26, 2015 12:59 PM
This was a dream the Lord gave me about 3 years ago. I was driving down a highway. In front of me I came to a abrupt stop. In front of me was a large pile of dirt. It was about 3-4 stories high. A perfect shaped pile in the form of a pyramid that came from a point at the top and perfectly level around it getting larger to the bottom. As I observed this large dirt pile I noticed that around the complete circumference starting from the top layer of dirt, thin layers of dirt was sliding coming down around the whole dirt pile till it reached the bottom/ground. Then another thin layer followed that layer, then another. A casual observer would not have even thought anything unusual about dirt coming down the dirt pile thinking this was normal. I turned my head looking over to my right and saw that there were many cars passing by about a 100 yards away going here and there and were completely oblivious to the large dirt pile slowly sliding downward near by. I asked myself in the dream how did I get here from off the highway. I knew that I would have to turn around and go back to get over to the highway where all the other cars were at. End of dream. A few days later I was praying about the dream. The Lord answered me and said this, the banks are falling! When God gives a dream, he knows what he doing and the message he wants to convey. The dirt most assuredly represented the fiat money system (and its dirty business). It is coming down one layer at a time till its finished which is drawing very near. It is certain that the cars passing… Read more »
Gregory davis
Gregory davis
October 25, 2015 4:09 PM

The wicked unite and have power with the Beast for one hour [60 days] == 60 days as one hour from November 2, to December 3,1 2015.

Corrine
October 24, 2015 11:12 AM

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a dream I had last night. I’ve never had anything prophetic before, but I feel this is a safe place to share. Maybe from The Lord maybe not , time will tell. I was having bad dreams but during one part, the only part I remember is that the stock market fell 2000 points in one day! I woke up a little at that point and thought, oh my goodness! So I don’t know, just thought I would take a step of faith and put it out there. Blessings, Anita

Linda Hasche
October 24, 2015 12:26 PM

Sure sounds like a prophetic dream to me, Corrine. So glad you are sharing here. The more we all bring what the LORD shows us, I think the greater the picture we will get.

Corrine
November 3, 2015 3:00 PM

Thanks Linda! The Lord gave prophetic dreams to my mom, the dreams were usually about impending danger or bad things trying to attack our family. My mom went home to be with the Lord a short time ago. So I am hoping the Lord will use me in that same way of prophetic dreams. Blessings, Corrine

Jeff
Jeff
October 24, 2015 9:08 AM

It’s quite possible the debt ceiling, China’s inclusion into SDR, South Seas confrontation, Syria/Ukraine boil over, and market collapse would happen simultaneously. Now China on our shores ? Looks to me like the accuser (Nobama) would love to blame the collapse on the conservatives in our country…… This debt ceiling will get the ball rolling.

JC
JC
October 24, 2015 10:15 AM

Add in the fact that no one wants to step up as House Speaker because they probably know craps about to hit the fan…

Jeff
Jeff
October 25, 2015 11:41 AM

If you notice, congress has been strangely quiet for the last few years. I believe they know it’s over and there’s nothing left to do but see how long they can deceive the public that everything’s OK. …… Without the stock market telegraphing that all is fine this country would come to a stop……. The money printing Manning mentions above is going to all the west central banks. They are buying the markets to prop them up. They are all going to lose. They are buying stocks like Apple (at the top) with no plan. Nobody has a plan…. Who will start the selling first ? 2000 drop is a given.

Sandy McIntosh
October 24, 2015 7:51 AM

There is something about that date. Now China sends 3 warships to Florida, arriving on guess when, Right November 3rd.