It might take years to uncover all of the criminal activities of former President Obama. A new study shows he stole billions from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage giants to prop up Obamacare, which was completely broke. The Obama administration robbed the housing industry to prop up his failed government takeover of the healthcare industry. In the process, Obama put the entire mortgage industry in great peril.
Infowars.com shared this report from Dr. Jerome Corsi.
A careful analysis of the Treasury Department’s “Agency Financial Report for Fiscal Year 2013” provides evidence the Obama administration stole from Fannie and Freddie investors to fund Obamacare.
Guided by a CPA, who worked for two years for a major U.S. accounting firm as an outside auditor for Freddie Mac, Infowars.com has documented in the Treasury Department’s 2013 financial reports how the Obama administration diverted into Obamacare billions of dollars that Treasury confiscated from Freddie and Fannie earnings.
On Aug. 17, 2012, the Obama administration finalized the amendment of the Treasury Department’s Senior Preferred Stock Agreements with Fannie and Freddie that deprived private and institutional investors of their legally due dividend payments.
This enabled the Obama Treasury Department to confiscate billions of dollars in Fannie and Freddie earnings, in what is known as the “Net Worth Sweep,” or NWS. (See the complete report)
Infowars broke this story on March 13, but amazingly the mainstream news media is not even covering it, which is further evidence they are not news organizations, but propaganda machines for the corrupt deep state shadow government. It’s not like they aren’t covering stories about Obama. They are, just not any important stories revealing his criminal activities. Consider the following list of top news reports in the past 24 hours regarding Obama.
- ABC News reports, Barack Obama visits Hawaii, hits the links and enjoys fine dining
- The Washington Post reports, A young monk in Laos had pressing life questions for President Obama. Last week, Obama answered them.
- The Chicago Tribune reports, Obama’s women’s bracket accidentally counts Notre Dame twice, which refers to his picks in women’s college basketball.
- The Dallas News reports, President Obama releases his March Madness bracket; where does he stand on Baylor-SMU?
- People Magazine reports on how the White House got it’s first tampon machine.
- AOL reports Obama takes notes from Michelle Obama’s time as first lady for political plans post-presidency
But when it comes to this story about Obama stealing over $200 billion from investors, not a word.
Dr. Corsi shares more details about this scandal in the 18-minute video below.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is an author, business owner, husband and father of two children. His vision is to broadcast the good news of Jesus Christ through blog sites and other media outlets.
© 2017, James Bailey. All rights reserved.