“Much travail is coming on the face on the whole earth. Those who hear My voice must get prepared.”

“Much travail is coming on the whole face on the earth. Those who hear My voice must get prepared. It is unlike anything you have ever seen. It is a catastrophe. It is huge. It is coming. No words to describe it. Many will faint just at its’ sound.

All eyes will be on the skies. Many will turn to Me at this time. This is a hard word, but true.

I AM the Great I AM, GOD ALMIGHTY, and there is no one above Me. When I speak, the heavens roar. I will shake the earth once again to wake up My people. I call this the ‘GREAT SHAKING.’

It has to come. It will purify all that is Mine. It will set the captives free. Chains will be broken. Suffering will be abandoned. Truth will reign once again in My land. This will be a glorious day. Much sorrow brings much joy.

Set your face toward Zion, MY Holy Mountain. Lift up your eyes to the hills. Know that I AM God and there is no other like ME! I will set you free! I AM your Redeemer! I am your salvation!

Cry out to ME before it is too late! The hour of salvation is even closer than before. Truly I will give to you if your will open your arms to Me. I knock at the door of your heart, but it is you that must let Me in. I do the work, you do the choosing.

My ways are not yours. Hear Me through My prophets. My mouth and ears are they, and they will speak forth the judgments as well as the blessings. Hear their voices! They are crying out in the wilderness, ‘PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD.’ They hearken My coming. They sound the alarm. They sound the trumpet.

Only those who have ears can hear. It is only a selected few…. My dear remnant that I have preserved around the earth. These are they that don’t sleep, but stay awake in My SPIRIT. They walk around in fine garments of heavenly righteousness. They sing to Me new songs. They love Me with an everlasting love. These are My beloveds. They are mine and cannot be snatched out of My hands. They are safe with Me.

I will pour out My love upon them, let them see in the SPIRIT what this love looks like. It is not in the physical. It is not about what you see or what you get. It is in My relationship with you. That is the hidden pearl — our relationship — this is where all brilliance of life dwells. This is where I want you to reside.

You are My treasured ones. Soon I will bring you to My glory. No more suffering, My Beloved, no more pain. Hold on, because that time is coming soon! Spread the WORD now. Keep walking in the SPIRIT and you will see great things!”

Interpretation:

As with anything prophetic, please use discernment and seek your own confirmation on this message I received on November 26th, 2017.

There is warning of an ‘event’ that is going to come that affects the whole earth. I was not given what this might be or when. We must remember that the LORD’s timeline is very different than ours. A day can be like a thousand!

The part of the message that the LORD focused my attention on was the first sentence: “Much travail is coming upon the whole earth.”

I looked up the word ‘travail’ and found that it can mean ‘agony, torment, labor, birth.’ The words ‘labor’ and ‘birth’ really stood out to me. Whatever is coming is going to bring ‘birth.’ At this point, I asked the LORD, what is going to be ‘birthed?’ I then heard very clearly,

“SALVATION!”

Then the LORD led to me to three scripture passages:

1) Romans 8:22-25: For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that i!s seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

2) Revelation 12:2: Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3) Galatians 4:19: “My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you.”

What is being birthed is our ‘salvation.’ JESUS is our salvation!!! The very word ‘JESUS’ actually means ‘JEHOVAH IS OUR SALVATION!” Brother and sisters, this is our great hope! HALLELUJAH!

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Christina
Christina
November 29, 2017 8:26 AM

This is the 3rd time I have tried to post a comment and my computer keeps erasing it. Elizabeth, must be something going on!!!!! I have seen a large ball of white light soar past that no one saw. 3 weeks ago I heard the sound of a shofar blowing everytime I walked outside, no one heard. In my spirit both times was ” you must have eyes to see and ears to hear”! Preparing my heart and my household!!

Stella
Stella
November 30, 2017 7:26 AM

I read where Kerry Ann Gidden spoke of the Lord showing her from Exodus chapter ten about gross darkness like the one that happened during the time of Moses against pharaoh. She said it is coming over all the earth and it will come with a lot of anguish but those who are ready will experience the joy of the Lord, so yes, this corresponds with her vision.
We thank God for confirmation….in the mouth of two or three witnesses etc…

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 30, 2017 3:43 PM

I am still unsure how “the prophetic ” all works – but during the election last year -all the “prophetic voices ” that got it all wrong -I no longer listen to- This kerry ann has said some silly things like Bill Clinton would be in office –clearly didnt happen nor could happen -its completely silly -so what is happening here? does the person maybe have a demon entity talking and the person has no clue about it? ( I know when ever I get desperate for an answer to something -almost always its a voice not from the Lord) -is it maybe The Lord sifting and refining his people ?? -( I heard Mena Lee or someone say that the false profits like Joel O is A JUDGMENT from the Lord, for a people not serious ) that really sobered me ,almost frightened me to look for guidance from teachers – sure makes me appreciate the ones who take it so seriously and you can FEEL the authority of the message – I really appreciate this website James Bailey

November 30, 2017 4:12 PM

I agree with your concern about Kerry Ann Gidden. I also heard her comment about Bill Clinton becoming president and I agree it was absurd. I have not listened to her again since then.

Taryn
Taryn
November 29, 2017 12:43 AM

This is a scary word since God is about to do something we have never seen before to Wake Everyone Up! New signs & wonders are going to manifest in the physical realm to shake all of us to our core being! It sounds like the reinstatement of the fear of God is coming! I will pray that this Wake Up Call will lead all people back to the Lord!

bert
bert
November 29, 2017 10:07 AM

One thing I have learned from the times of trial and testing: No matter what the trial is, natural or supernatural, personal or cultural, whatever it is, JESUS IS ALREADY THERE. Waiting for us. Waiting for you. He picks up our sufferings and bears the brunt of them Himself. I know this. When I entered the darkest of places recently, I found my LORD, my Savior, already there. Waiting for me. He joined His tears with mine. He NEVER left my side.

Do not fear, little flock. Trial, testing, and tribulation all grow your faith and trust in our faithful Savior. He will teach you to never fear because He is already in the midst of the suffering. Truly, the suffering, pain, and tribulation is absolutely for your benefit, so DO NOT FEAR. Do not give the dark kingdom any possible advantage. Your LORD and Savior is there, wherever the suffering is, waiting for you. Trust in Him alone.

His Name is praised forever!

Judy
Judy
November 29, 2017 10:53 AM

This is a very comforting post – thank you!

Lydia Hodge
November 29, 2017 6:44 AM

Good word Elizabeth. It is high time to recognize the hour we live in and seek the face of our God like never before. He is forever faithful and will be with us through the storm. Those who know their God will be strong and do exploits. Prepare, Prepare!!! God is so good to sound this alarm. One day soon everything is going to change and we will be plunged into the last of the last days. Where then will be the mockers and the unbelievers in Zion? Yes the days of separation are upon us. For God is separating a holy and pure people unto himself. I love this word. Thank you!

T Winters
T Winters
November 30, 2017 2:54 AM

Since 2010 I’ve had many dreams, and there have been only 2 that have completely terrified me to the point when I woke I couldn’t shake them and they left me stunned for days. After reading your post, I feel I should tell of a short dream I had Oct. 31, 2017. I was standing outside of my house on the sidewalk, everything seemed normal, as I was walking back to the house I looked to my left which would be where the sun rises, and out of nowhere a huge red fiery planet appeared. It was right on us and covered much of my view!!! I was in shock and began running for the door to tell my husband at the same time I was thinking “this is it”. When I grabbed the doorknob, the winds became erratic, almost like swirling with intensity that was just unbelievable, all the sudden my feet wouldn’t stay on the ground and all I could do was hang on to the doorknob. Then I woke up. This dream has just almost haunted me because it felt so real, and it took me days to shake it. Two days later I couldn’t believe the headlines in several articles that stated they had spotted a planet that is with the sun!!! And that this planet is 10 times bigger than earth and is 47,000 miles across, I think I have the measurements right from the article. The picture they showed of this planet in the article looked a lot like what I saw in the dream. It shook me to the core and haven’t been able to quit thinking of the consequences of something like this.

Veit
Veit
November 30, 2017 7:33 PM

Well, in Germany we say to this event “THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS” and what you have seen in your dream is the beginning of this DAY OF THE LORD (Amos 5,18-20; Isaiah 24; Mt 24,29f).

The monk Padre Pio (who lived in Italy and died 1968) predicts: “This event will start in a very cold night”. Alois Irlmaier (who lived near Salzburg in Bavaria and died 1959) wrote in Oktober, 12th, 1945 nearly the same: “It will begin in an ice-cold night.” In the song of line (published 1920 in Berlin, Germany) we can read “winter starts three days of darkness”

In other words: From October to January is the season of this event. It could be this year – if the third world war will be very short. (I believe: If we pray like Abraham (Gen 18,17ff) we could prevent this war (Jer 18,7f). But the earth has to be cleaned, so the DAY OF THE LORD has to come.)

Brian E
Brian E
November 29, 2017 11:11 AM

Yahuah, His Wisdom Is Way Beyond Compare

Each galaxy, each star answers to His beckon call
To the big, to the small, He has a name for all
He can tell how many grains of sand contains a desert land
For all was created by the Will of His right hand.

Ask what creatures lurk or how deep is an ocean or sea
These things are no secret for all were made by Thee
The Everlasting One, to whom can you compare?
Recognize His Supreme Power, it’s free, it’s everywhere.

Acclaim all the earth your Father Yahuah, the sublime
For all His precepts have stood the test of time
A citadel of order with judgments O so fair
Praise His infinite wisdom for it’s way beyond compare.

He can foretell all, He send us the snowfall
He can order rain to stop, He can easily make the hail drop
He sets the sun aglow, He can make a cool brook flow
He paints us the rainbow, He makes all trees and plants grow.

Acclaim all the earth your Father Yahuah, the sublime
For all His precepts have stood the test of time
A citadel of order with judgments O so fair
Praise His infinite wisdom for it’s way beyond compare.

For survival all year, all His creatures depend on Him
For without His generosity, the food supplies become so grim
With death all revert to dust, for now our life sting
Yet always renewing, there’s a new world to everything.

Acclaim all the earth your Father Yahuah, the sublime
For all His precepts have stood the test of time
A citadel of order with judgments O so fair
Praise His infinite wisdom for it’s way beyond compare.

Praise His infinite wisdom for it’s way, way, way beyond compare!

Bob S.
Bob S.
November 29, 2017 7:11 AM

Sounds like The Warning of Garabandal.

Frank
Frank
November 29, 2017 12:11 PM

I agree. This sounds very much like The Warning / illumination of conscience. It is a divine intervention event and everyone over 7 years old will experience it. This will be the proof that God and Jesus exist.

SusieQ
SusieQ
November 30, 2017 12:36 AM

There is greater and greater urgency to these messages. I have been watching events in Bali. Witnesses stated it was like every man, woman and child for themselves. But God is good. Daily immersion in His Word and His presence will be our only safety.

Nancy Trimble
November 29, 2017 6:49 PM

Jeff Byerly’s latest post on http://www.holyspiritwind.net, very similar to this, he keeps confirming the ‘event’ that will take place soon and how we need to be prepared spiritually most of all.

Sandra
Sandra
November 29, 2017 7:02 PM

Glynda Lomax’s post from yesterday also mentions an event thats greater than anything that’s ever happened. Plus the assassination of a president.

Daniel werneck
November 29, 2017 10:51 AM

James, I dreamed last night that there was an assassination attempt on the Capitol Hill in Washinton DC. an armed terrorist, would come in and shoot people. then he ran away. I saw everything in my dream. I felt it was to force gun control over the population and this had been orchestrated by the occult government.

November 29, 2017 1:13 PM

Thanks for sharing that warning Daniel.

Mandeep Narang
November 30, 2017 1:37 AM

Dear bro in CHRIST, Br Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj will be preaching in Ohio from 1st-3rd December, kindly let us know the word that God releases for America there tomorrow. Also he will be on Br Jim Bakker Show live on 4th. If anyone is in Ohio region, kindly do attend those meetings.