“The transfer of wealth is for those who’ve remained holy unto Me in thought, words, and deeds.”

The great transfer of wealth is on the way for those who follow only My way and remain unswayed in these final days.  They are those who’ve remained faithful only to Me through years of tears and fears, when everyone else lived in peace and ease. They are those who chose to cleave unto Me while each trial of fire brought them only closer to Me.

The wealth of My hand is for those in the land who don’t know that I truly can be so much more than organized religion by man. This wealth is entrusted to those who know Me, thoroughly, in each area of their lives. They’ve seen Me come to bring my peace and relief, it’s been only Me.

The last day wealth is for My reserve, My army, My remnant. For many have come to Me saying, “Lord, you know we are your people that you will bless for the last day harvest of lost people.”

To them I say,

“Bless, I will, but at My will. Bless, I will, but only those who live in My will and not by their own will. Bless, I will, for those who live to keep My kingdom alive within, and not to build the kingdom of man. My kingdom is within the lives of those who remain surrendered to Me. The coming kingdom on earth will be established only by Me, none other will receive My glory.

Not all who say to me, ‘Lord, did we not preach in your name? Prophesy in your name? Cast out demons in your name?’ will have a place in My kingdom on earth. They have not remained surrendered to My kingdom within by maintaining the required holiness, without which, no one may enter My kingdom on earth, or live through My kingdom from within.

The transfer of wealth is for those who’ve remained holy unto Me in thought, words, and deeds. These are those who did as I did when I spoke what My father said to speak, when I did what My father said to do, when my life was wholly guided by My father’s will. These are those who will partake of My kingdom delicacies.

Lament and repent, oh false church, and bring me your filthy acts of disobedience which serve  your personal need to influence, but not because of Me or for Me. Repent, oh faithless church; for your indulgent lifestyles, while many remain devoid of basic necessities. Calling all to depend on me, but I see how you gain all you need through much deceit. You certainly have need of Me, oh faithless church. My seed within you is replaced with the big ‘ME.’ How can I bring the desperately needy to your doors, only to see them cry out in even deeper need?

The great transfer of wealth will meet the needs of human souls only by Me. Those who seek Me will surely find Me. I will give them comfort and peace as I meet their need through My reserve, who shall have wealth to provide and hide the ones yet to come into My kingdom, established only by Me.”

Scripture References:

And in the days of these kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. (Daniel 2:44 – NKJV)

But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” (Luke 9:62 – NKJV)

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. (Mark 10:24 – NKJV)

For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17 – NKJV)

35 Now the sons of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold, and clothing;
36 and the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they plundered the Egyptians. (Exodus 12:35-36)

22 A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, and the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous. (Proverbs 13:22)

4 Lift up your eyes round about and see; they all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, and your daughters will be carried in the arms.
5 Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice; because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, the wealth of the nations will come to you. (Isaiah 60:4-5)

6 For thus says the Lord of hosts, “Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land.
7 I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,” says the Lord of hosts.
8 “The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine,” declares the Lord of hosts.
9 “The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,” says the Lord of hosts, “and in this place I will give peace,” declares the Lord of hosts. (Haggai 2:6-9)

“Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or farms, for My sake and for the gospel’s sake, but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life” (Mark 10:29-30).

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a prophetic scribe and author. In her role as a prophetic psalmist since 2005, and now as aspiring harpist, she, like Elisha, hear’s “But now, bring me a harpist. And while the harpist played, the hand of the Lord came upon Elisha.” (2 Kings 3:15) Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace and a resource for all who are seeking Jehovah God’s peace. She holds a Bachelor of Ministry degree from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia, and a Master of Social Work degree from The University of Alabama. Having overcome chronic grief, her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Christine Beadsworth
July 6, 2018 9:51 AM

I am convinced the delay in crypto wealth harvest has been for the testing fo our hearts, to see where our priorities lie. God will not entrust endtime wealth to the self-centered or the greedy or the fearful.

Christopher Harris
July 8, 2018 1:05 AM
I had a dream this morning of being at an airport and rushing to board a flight, there was a gap in the front of the line myself and another could walk in, but I felt bad about cutting the line so I didn’t. I noticed there was reddish carpet going into the plane. The plane was in the same room as everyone and there was a long line of people waiting to board the plane. In the dream I had a boarding pass to that plane but I thought the line was too long so I went to try to go board another plane I thought would take off quicker. When I did that the plane I was meant to go on left and I couldn’t board the other planes because I didn’t have the right boarding pass, and they left later than the first one anyway! I initially thought it was something to do with the rapture because I didn’t remember the red carpet at first, but when I prayed to the Lord I thought about “lift off” and that this was about Reddcoin. That people are patiently waiting in line to board the plane as it was going to lift off, they all had tickets and were patiently waiting. I was representing those who were impatient and didn’t want to wait and went to try to board other aircraft (other cryptos?) but my ticket couldn’t be used on those aircraft (the Lord’s will was for me to wait for the first aircraft) and they took off later despite me wanting to leave quicker. I think this is speaking to impatience and a desire of wanting something that will take off quicker. But I believe the Lord is encouraging us to patiently wait with our tickets to board… Read more »
Story Park
Story Park
July 8, 2018 2:21 AM

Thanks for sharing Chris. It reminds me of the scripture Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God;…
Once again our Good Good Father is reminding us to simply trust in His timing.
In Christ

Ed H
Ed H
July 8, 2018 9:43 PM

If we own RDD and keep our sells updated , that is our ticket. Waiting in line and getting impatient will be our test. I have a gut feeling this is going to take much more time than most think.
All I can say is that we need to seriously seek the Lord and lean on his wisdom and not our own.
When you posted some of your numbers on BTC , I thought it was crazy. After praying and searching I believe you heard correctly. Timing is an issue we need to pray about.
I pray for the true Josephs here, that he would show them where and what to do.

Christine Beadsworth
July 8, 2018 11:19 AM

Thank you for sharing, Christopher. Patience is the hardest thing to learn.

Christine Beadsworth
July 12, 2018 8:59 AM

I was pondering your dream in the middle of the night. The queue of people waiting to board represents sell orders in place. You saw a gap in the line which you could have stepped into. There was actually space for two people… I think the Lord may be directing you to a gap in the sell orders placed that can be taken up for that value.

Christopher Harris
July 12, 2018 10:51 AM

Thanks Christine, I was wondering about that but didn’t have an answer. I do still keep my orders in place with the price the Lord gave to me, but I’ve been given other sell prices for what seem to be smaller moves. I will pray about that regarding a gap that can be taken up and what that means. God bless.

William
William
July 12, 2018 11:55 AM

Can the gap be understood as the time gap between the two waves? For my situation, I have to sell most of the RDD in the first wave ( $2/$3), and draw out enough fund to cover the stress of cash flow. After the first wave, if it dip again, such as dip 50% down , I would be buying back again to try to catch the second wave ( $5 ) . In the process, if I miss the second wave, that would be fine with me as well, since catching the first wave is good enough for me already. If we can know the time gap between the first wave and the second wave, that would even better.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
July 8, 2018 1:09 PM

Thank you, Christopher. It was a great dream and interpretation.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
July 6, 2018 11:14 AM

I agree, personally the first thoughts of wealth look like you want to buy a mansion and move cars for all your friends, but now I know the true use of this money is to be given away to all the remnant for the safe havens to be built and fast. God wants to know that you will spread the wealth for his kingdom to advance and be built here in earth. Gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
July 8, 2018 8:28 PM

Jeremy, my heart says safe havens too! Where do you find any info? If they are made public they wouldn’t be safe. I am going to help one at the east coast. I am feeling led to start one in the Northwest. Blessings!!

Christine Beadsworth
July 11, 2018 2:59 AM

In this word, Lois Vogel Sharp speaks of the coming economy crash and God providing funds for His people to do the work of the kingdom, build safe havens etc

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
July 8, 2018 10:11 PM

Ashley, Elizabeth Marie is a contributor on here and she has set up a network for safe havens. She sends out an update every month. If you scroll down and look on the right hand side of the page, her name is on the list of contributors and you should be able to find her website that way. My husband and I have been called to do a safe haven and are waiting for provision at this point but we have a website with a page called makin it. We have a free CD available for anyone who wants one,
with a whole lot of info about gardening and raising chickens and alternatives for utilities and a bunch more. Here’s the link.If you want to contact us or want a CD, the instructions are on the web page. http://agapaodevelopment.net/makin.html

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
July 9, 2018 12:00 PM

Jo Ann. I messaged your website yesterday! Bless You!

Charles VanDelden
August 23, 2018 1:03 AM

Hi Ashley, if you are led by the Spirit, please contact me:
charles.vandelden1@gmail.com
Blessings to you..
Charlie

July 6, 2018 11:56 PM

I personally have been concerned by all the infatuation on this website about the “playing’ of the cryptos…I have quit reading those articles. I pray daily for God to give me the understanding of how to spend His money. I will ask…am if being a good steward of God’s money…what would God say about my spending? It’s a good barometer for measuring how I am spending money.

John McCanada
John McCanada
July 7, 2018 12:45 AM

Hey Scott, I don’t know if I would have used the word ‘infatuation’ and ‘playing’ with regard to some of us members who are involved with crypto investing… God has different calls on all of our lives. If you feel that this Joseph ministry is not what God has laid upon your heart, then it’s probably a good thing you have quit reading any articles about crypto’s – because we ultimately need to guard our hearts. You also don’t need to make these type of comments towards your fellow brothers and sisters who for that most part in what I’ve read, feel called towards this investing so as we can be a blessing to others.

I personally am totally at peace with the Lord and His calling at this time on my life and I find it wonderful that there are some like minded people on this site that I have been able to learn from and be encouraged by.

I have been reading this site and following it for years now prior to anything about cryptos. I am also very grateful for all the other posts that James allows on here, there’s a wide variety of topics to read about.

Bless you my brother!

July 7, 2018 11:42 AM

I agree that God leads…I bought Bitcoin when it was in the $200’s and I felt led to do it. But many of the comments following a posted article about Crypto;s are not from God…It borders on greed and obsession and I have lost my desire to follow this train of thought. Look at many of the threads…a biblical prophesy that states we must repent gets few comments and a prophesy about Crypto’s will receive 10x the number of comments. Each person has to look at their own heart and pray they are following God’s will and not their own. I am not saying Crypto;s are bad…just the obsessing about it. God Bless Brother!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 7, 2018 12:41 PM

Hi Scott, people are obsessed about crypto;s, because it appears to be an easy fix to current financial struggles.
A lot of people are struggling – these struggles are real

July 7, 2018 11:52 PM

Brother Cunny…I agree that people are struggling. For some…the struggle will strengthen their faith…and when God’s will becomes their will…blessings will flow in great abundance…hence the fulfillment of the above prophesy. Too many people are pushing hard into crypto’s and are trying to make it happen by their will. May God bless you Brother!

Lolu
Lolu
July 7, 2018 11:49 AM

It’s not an obsession if God had told you to invest in crypto and also told you what to do with the harvest. If you have lost interest, good for you but don’t knock people who, as far as I know, have solely focused on doing God’s will with the proceeds of the investment. You don’t have to read the articles either.

July 7, 2018 11:55 AM

Praying for all…God Bless!

Story Park
Story Park
July 7, 2018 12:56 PM

Thanks for your prayers bro. We all might not fully agree with everything that is stated on here but the one thing we can all agree on is the Word.
1 Samuel 16:7 …man looks at the outer appearance but the Lord looks at the heart.
Ever since investing in crypto starting in Dec 2017 the Lord has been testing my heart in regards to wealth. I am thankful for the blessings but have learned so much more through the mistakes I have made. For example, being impatient, spending too much time reading about crypto, trusting other revelations above seeking the Lord personally, investing more than I should have, and the list could go on…But the Lord corrects those He loves so even though it hurts it will always be beneficial. Thanks Z3ers for running the race set before you and sharing what you’ve been shown along the way. In Christ

July 7, 2018 10:41 PM

Brother Story…such wise words of innerspection! You have stated the very point I was making…when our attention on crypto’s becomes our focus…cryptos are our focus…not Jesus. Even though we want wealth in Jesus name to do more good…we have to guard against 1 Timothy 6:10…that the love of money becomes the root of evil. Make sure the pursuit of money is of God’s will…and not your will. God will always provide…in His due time. God bless you Brother!

Lolu
Lolu
July 7, 2018 12:36 PM

Sorry Scott. I feel the Holy Spirit conviction that i have said too much. Sorry to go off like that. God bless us all.

July 7, 2018 9:49 PM

Amen to that Sister! Holy Spirit is a wonderful friend, helper, and guide!

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
July 7, 2018 3:18 AM

Well said John
There is a big difference between putting $10K in the Plate and puttng in $1k. Cyptos offer an opportunity but only Thru Clear divine information, otherwise it is gambling

regards Philip B – SYDNEY

July 7, 2018 8:47 AM

God is clearly speaking to many of His people regarding investing in crypto currencies. If He is not directing you in that way, then no problem, but it does not negate what He is saying to others.

July 7, 2018 11:38 PM

James…are you saying that there is no obsession & greed & false hope in the commentaries about Crypto’s? I am aware that God speaks about all subjects…including Crypto’s…but many twist these words into something else. Just saying we must guard against this…use discernment. Keep up the good work Brother!

July 8, 2018 6:48 PM

God has put it in the hearts of many of His people, including me, to invest in crypto currencies, which makes it a good thing because it is an act of faith to step out and obey God. I cannot see into the heart of everyone else to know their motives, but I know many of us are hearing from God and following His leading. None of us are 100% pure in all our motives, including you, which is why we all need the grace and mercy of God.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
July 11, 2018 4:16 AM

Well said James

July 8, 2018 10:27 PM

Oh I KNOW I am not 100% pure…I have never claimed to be…but trying to get there. I guess I disagree with the assessment. that everyone is buying crypto as an act of faith. Those that hear from God yes…everyone else…take it to the Lord in prayer.

July 9, 2018 12:58 AM

I did not claim everyone is buying cryptos as an act of faith, but I believe some are.

July 9, 2018 12:59 PM

Agreed.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
July 7, 2018 11:43 PM

We focus on crypto;s, because this is a wealth transfer season. I know that I am guilty of focusing too much on money.

July 8, 2018 12:23 AM

Brother Cunny…God bless you Brother…acknowledgment & confession free the soul. This will be a wealth transfer season for those that heed and follow God’s will. Focus on Jesus and let his will be done. Amen Brother!

Christopher Harris
July 6, 2018 1:07 AM

Praise the mighty Lord!

Jen
Jen
July 6, 2018 1:10 AM

Praise Almighty God!!! This is absolute confirmation of what the Lord showed me just yesterday. ALL to be used for HIS glory. Many Blessings, Saints!

Lydia Hodge
July 6, 2018 7:35 PM

The Lord has really been laying the children on my heart. He is laying on my heart to begin a prophetic ministry training school for the young ones. I have no idea when or how but I believe he will provide and guide.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 6, 2018 12:48 PM

Thank you Father for Your testing, and for Your refining. Thank you Almighty God for Your promises of this wealth transfer. May we have shown ourselves to be worthy stewards that You can entrust us with these funds, and may You speak to us Your will for their use. Let our hearts be One with you God. We kiss the Son!

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
July 6, 2018 6:09 PM

For several years now the Lord has been speaking to me out of Isaiah 60:4-5 and Haggai 2:6-9 about the wealth of the nations. This was before I ever even knew about the prophetic community on the internet or had heard of Z3 NEWS. My husband and I have been called to have a safe haven and to move to the mountains. The thing is, we don’t have a dime to do any of it. We’ve prepared as best we can and are now waiting on and praying for provision from the Lord for the rest. I come from a pretty rigid background where the more charismatic parts of Christianity were not believed to be valid and were actually discouraged. The Lord has shown me a more accurate way but at 60+ I’ve had a hard time moving into some of it. I haven’t been able to get a good grasp on how the wealth of the nations is going to work.I’m not looking to go try to get the wealth on my own because I know this has to be the Lord’s doing, but I’m very curious as to how people see this playing out or what the Lord has shown others about this.

Ali
Ali
July 7, 2018 5:48 AM

May I ask what mountains you refer to? Area or city wise?

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
July 7, 2018 10:34 AM

We’re looking at the Appalachian mountains… West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee. We’ve looked at the Ozarks also but we can’t seem to find a lot of suitable property there.

Melanie CYr
Melanie CYr
July 6, 2018 3:27 PM

Wow~
This so goes along with a dream I had a few days ago. I had a dream a woman was asking me what Jesus could do for me. I said nothing, that I did not need anything and she then held up a cup that had written on it multiple choices on what I can ask Jesus for. I chose “wealth” because I said I would like to be able to bless others more. She smiled and said ok…I then dreamt I took a big group out to dinner and the dinner cost $591.00. I was a little panicked as I knew I didn’t have the money to pay but when I looked in my wallet I saw numerous gift cards there to pay with. It was a beautiful dream of His faithfulness.

Yawchal
Yawchal
July 8, 2018 4:30 PM
Here is a dream I had on June 26’18 I was in a large open area where there were many people scattered around, It was a place where people stayed overnight: beds or couches/hide-a-beds, here and there. A friend and I were walking close to a fold up couch and I noticed some cash stuffed in the mattress. I knelt down and started to pull it out. I had a paper grocery bag that I put it all in. Then there was silver too, and even gold!!! I filled the bag so full, that as I was leaving the area I knew some had to be falling cause the bag was ripping. Just before getting to the door, there was a big, strong plastic bag, open and waiting for me, so I got it and outside I was transferring all my treasure into it. We were carrying a rolled up 4′ long something-(maybe a map??) But then we left it behind (I think)- as my arms were so full carrying the bag. My friend went back inside for something she forgot? At the same time Siggy ( an older friend from where I live)was coming out the door with an armful of six or seven large packets of gold that I had dropped .we left together. I told the other girl to look for some pieces that I knew I had dropped. They looked like candy or chocolate bunny pieces covered in brightly coloured foil paper ( approximately 3″X1″ sizes) but they were gold or silver in these wrappings Siggy and I went into another building. I sat at a table/bench along side a wall in this dimly lt restaurant or bar? And then I pulled papers out of my bag and hid them underneath the table/counter in the far… Read more »
Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
July 6, 2018 5:58 PM

Its amazing how the Lord confines us as a means of testing. To make the revelation and gift all the more unbelievable!