Tongues of Fire Appear on Believers During Mozambique Worship Service

tongues_of_fireThis photo was taken in 2005 by a team member who was part of a mission trip to Mozambique Africa. At the time the photo was taken, they were having an intense worship session and dancing with joy, as they were setting up to show the Jesus film.

The mission trip was led by James Goll, author and President of Encounters Network. The photo has been getting a new round of attention lately because on July 11 2016, James Goll posted the following comment on his Facebook page regarding this photo:

“This picture was probably one of the major highlights in Michal Ann’s (his wife?) travels and ministry of Compassion Acts that took her around the globe. This photo is not doctored up in any manner. This was in Pemba, Mozambique. I think when Michal Ann was ministering. Flames of fire, like in Acts 2, appeared. Come on Jesus, baptize us in the Holy Spirit and fire!”

This might look strange, but the Bible tells us the same thing happened to 120 disciples on the day of Pentecost.

1 When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place.
2 And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance. (Acts 2:1-4)

As we draw closer to the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Bible tells us there will be increased manifestations of the spirit realm. The veil separating the physical realm from the spiritual realm will get thinner and thinner, culminating with the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the sky, and all the people of the earth will mourn because they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with power and great glory (Matthew 24:30).

Before that day comes, a remnant of faithful believers will do even greater works than Jesus did when He was on the earth.

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. (John 14:12)

The prophet Daniel wrote about these days, telling us “the people who know their God will display strength and take action” (Daniel 11:32). The King James translates it, “they will do exploits.” Daniel saw these believers shining brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, like the stars. As a result, many people would be led to righteousness by them. (Daniel 12:3)

At the same time, demonic manifestations will increase. For example, the second beast will perform great signs, even making fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men, to deceive them. He will then tell them to make an image of the beast, another tangible manifestation for everyone to see. Satan will give him authority to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast will even speak (Revelation 13:13-15).

This photo from Mozambique is a great example of the kinds of supernatural signs we can expect to see in the days ahead. God has given increased technology to our generation enabling us to create advanced media tools like cell phones with cameras and YouTube videos so we can share them with the world, putting God’s glory on display for everyone to see. Those who see these things and still refuse to repent will truly be without excuse.

Special thanks to Z3er Sandra for posting a link to this photo in our comments.

Rachel Baxter
July 30, 2016 5:05 PM
James – I’m so glad you posted this today! I saw that picture a week or two back and was so encouraged! Yes, we will surely see this more and more. This past week has been a busy dream week for me. I had a U.S. Tsunami dream and a military invasion dream. I may share them with you but still seeking God for the full interpretation. What I would like to share here is the dream I had last night. I believe the Lord teaches us while we sleep. This has been my experience that what I dream about will eventually manifest in the physical, when the dreams are from Him. Last night I dreamt that I was in my bed sleeping and awoke. I opened my eyes and found that I was seeing a different dimension with my physical eyes. (I see in the spirit today but most of the time I see with my heart and have a knowing but don’t see physically.) In the dream it was like I had 6th sense that was very powerful. I knew it was a gift from the Lord and would be used by Him to advance His kingdom. In the next phase of the dream I was laying in a back yard face down with my nose in the grass. My whole body began to levitate up as if I was flying. I knew the Lord was causing this to happen but I was very nervous because I couldn’t control it. I grabbed on to my husband’s arm before going too high. Then I began to float back down so that my feet were planted on the ground. I realized at that point that I was glowing brightly. I looked up and could see that the heavens were open… Read more »
Michael Perritte
July 30, 2016 6:13 PM

That’s incredible! I’ve been asking for just such things. Eyes that can see the spiritual realm and ears that can hear but not just for the sake of the event. We are spiritual beings first with a soul that dwells in a body. The spiritual is priority number one. I’ve been pondering the verse that says we dwell in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. Is that just a nice statement or is there much more to it than we can comprehend. We are so bound to the natural! I want to be free to live in and experience the spiritual. It’s a greater reality than what we see in the physical.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 31, 2016 12:40 AM

Michael,
That’s where I’ve been pondering also—Eph 2 v6-God has raised us up
together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus! Had written a note to look up Eph 1:15 -23 and I keep reading—-Feel the pull of the Holy Spirit to step
out of my self and see in the Spirit—Rachel’s word is indeed an encouraging
call to a closer walk —-I will ask the Lord to speak to me through dreams–
if that be His will for me —-usually I don’t remember . We all have different callings but I don’t want to miss anything that the Lord would have for me !
I’m attending a ” Happy” Church—but the Holy Spirit shows up, alter call
and anointing—was prayed over by a guest preacher that said Holy Spirit
is anointing my hands to touch people with His healing—this Body is asleep
in the understanding of what’s upon us—-But I sense things will be changing
soon and then they will understand where I’m coming from!
I will trust in the Lord and lean not on my own understanding !
Prayer welcomed—sweet dreams from our Father!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 31, 2016 7:28 AM

Launch out into the deep where few dare to go! Holy Spirit we surrender to you as Lord! We stand in awe and focus upon the glory of our God! Invade our will and bring it gently to a joyous union with the will of God….

Rachel Baxter
July 31, 2016 3:48 PM

Right on Michael. Jesus has been speaking to my heart about desiring that every one of His children must learn to see what His Father is doing, just like Jesus did. “I only do what I see my Father doing”. I believe more and more He will teach us to be able to be seated in heavenly places while walking on this earth. We will be walking in the spirit more and more until the flesh has no place in us.

mem
mem
July 30, 2016 9:11 PM

Rachel – Wow, looking forward to hearing more. I am right there with you, He teaches us while we sleep in ways we can hardly imagine when awake. I had a very powerful dream recently similar to you stepping outside of gravity. In my dream, I was able to pass through walls, but it wasn’t the pedestrian sort of passing through walls, it is hard to describe, but it was like my spirit was able to see beyond the physical and I understood in the dream what Yeshua was talking about and how he was able to manifest such miracles and encouraged His followers to do the same. Citizens of heaven are not bound by earthly limitations.

I really think we will begin to this sort of thing manifest.

Finally, after 2000 years, we will no longer fall short of the prophecy that Yeshua gave that His Followers would “do even greater things” than He did. Perhaps one of the greatest miracles was raising the dead, and sure, there are testimonies of that happening here and there in heavily persecuted areas, but still it is not “greater” than what Yeshua did. It is hard to fathom what could be even greater than raising the dead, but He said we would be able to cast a mountain into the sea. I have not heard a single testimony of that happening anywhere or even something on par with it. I do not believe that is hyperbole, and I am looking for that class of miracles and even greater among His Beloved to manifest. I believe He meant literally and was giving an example

Rachel Baxter
July 31, 2016 3:51 PM

Awesome Mem! Yes!

Grace
Grace
July 30, 2016 7:02 PM

Rachel, Ian Clayton discusses these things occurring now and how the Lord will be using them and developing His people. Quite fascinating!

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
July 31, 2016 1:10 PM

There are accounts of some of the famous Saints levitating when they were praying.

Dean
Dean
July 31, 2016 7:25 PM

{sarc} Uh-oh. You’re not talking about some of those “Catholic” saints, are you? {/sarc}

rose
rose
July 31, 2016 8:51 AM
When I was a young girl, I used to dream I could fly. I forget about those dreams. Growing up, as a teen ager I remember, and still today, I loved to go in my car for a ride. I loved opening the window and feeling the wind between my fingers. It was always an enjoyable thing for me. Now as an adult, one of the things I like to do is go for a ride and listen to Christian worship songs, music, has always brought a passionate feeling for me, and I lift my hands up and I worship the Lord. When the worship becomes “almost perfect” I can sense the presence of the Lord and I can start seeing in the supernatural, and the colors of the mountains, the sunlight, the trees, the flowerers, are magnified, for in worship, LIKE THAT PICTURE, OUR FATHER MANIFESTS HIS HOLY PRESENCE.(Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies, sound waves for healing, the Vatican hide these secrets, to keep the people depressed, so thy people would need (depend on the church more, Christian songs and worship is very healing for my soul, for we live in a contaminated world) I believe, that in “”the world that was”” you probably could fly, because I have had the feeling for a long time. “The world that was””, It is written; before I formed thee in thy mothers womb, I knew you, God would not make us do something He wasn’t willing to do, so Our Creator stepped out of His Throne, and came to the earth, as Jesus Christ in the flesh, he died on the cross, in humility, in love, perfect love, no greater love than a man give his life for those he loves, THE PERFECT SACRIFICE, Dreams, I used to think that dreams were just… Read more »
rick
rick
October 9, 2016 12:05 AM

Dear Rose- Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comment, and especially for speaking of flying dreams, for this directly peaked my interest. It just so happens that I too had some flying dreams as a youngster, then more again later in life, after my Spirit baptism. At one point in my walk I was blessed to understand by the rhema Word that God’s angels really do fly, and that if one is experiencing flight in the Spirit, you may likely be one of many of hundreds of thousands of angels manifested in a human fleshly body suit here in the earth today, to help out in these end days. And so, to shorten the story, I have been asking various people if they ever have flying dreams. I have discovered that many unbelievers, or deeply deceived ones, think the question is crazy. However, in all the cases I’m aware of so far, where the believer has testimonies of flying experiences in their dreams, I also know by revelation of God that these people are indeed the manifest spirits of angels from the heavenly Light Kingdom. That each of these angels have volunteered to manifest here in the earth, for the love of mankind, to help out in these end days. Linda Newkirk’s Books 5 & 6 tell much more of the story about “The Awakening of the Angels” in our midst, at prophecies.org The Lord told Linda that when this nation is attacked by foreign forces, there will be a mass awakening of the angels here in our midst. Bless you. rick

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 31, 2016 12:56 AM

Thank the Lord for you Rachel—you entice me in the Spirit to go deeper !
Looking forward to your sharing what HE wants you to share!
The only dreams I remember as a child –were ” flying dreams” –so awesome
to know that our life in Yeshua is now and will become , more exciting than we could have ever imagined !

SeanC
SeanC
July 31, 2016 12:06 AM

Awesome Rachel! Would you mind sharing the tsunami dream here anyways? I am curious since I had a tsunami dream not too long ago.

Rachel Baxter
July 31, 2016 3:53 PM

Tsunami Dream: I was in a building that looked like a government building.  I was coming down the steps when all of a sudden I saw water coming up and into the building.  The water blew the glass out of the Windows.  I realized that there had been a tsunami.  I saw people being swept away by the wall of water.   I had a knowing that we were on an island.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 31, 2016 5:00 PM

Rachel—thanks for sharing–in my previous comment , I meant to write-
Look forward to your sharing WHEN the Lord has you share !
I know you only share what Holy Spirit has you to share–!
Came across with a different intent —Love -KC

Jeff Byerly
July 30, 2016 6:48 PM

Praise the Lord! This is going to happen EVERYWHERE! Here is what the Lord revealed to me.
The Lord spoke to me this morning in my regular worship and prayer time. For the first sentence of this message He took me into a dreamlike state that some would likely call a trance. His voice almost seemed audible to me, and after He spoke it I snapped back into a normal worshipful state. The rest of the message was given to me in pieces throughout the day.
This message is for His bride .

Anything they (the evil ones) can do I can do better through My bride. Be not afraid!
(He brought astral projection to My mind, but it is not at all limited to that.)
They are afraid of you. Soon you will realize both what kind and the amount of power that is within you. I do not give you My power to use indiscriminately. It is not for doing magic tricks or for financial gain. I give you My power to build My Kingdom and to save that which is lost.
When there is no other way the people will turn to you and you will show My way to them with signs, wonders, healings and miracles.
The comfort and ease of this world must be taken away first and then the people will cry out to Me. This is when your bodies will be changed into their glorified state and when I will reveal Myself to you.
You will become like Me.
Arise and shine!

Your Beloved Groom Jesus

Rachel Baxter
July 31, 2016 3:54 PM

I felt Holy Spirit deeply in reading that message. Yes, Lord. Prepare us. Teach us. May we be emptied of self so we can be filled with you.

Jeff Byerly
July 31, 2016 4:43 PM

Thank you for your reply!
God Bless You

Mar R.
July 30, 2016 9:12 PM

Jeff, so encouraging! The Holy Spirit has been showing me the same thing in the visions He is giving me, basically a sifting that will come and then we will be unified and bathed in light and then walking in the fire. The I was directed to this prophecy from the 1600’s while listening to podcast of Benjamin Baruch the other day. It basically speaks of how the church will finally manifest itself in their “glorified state” as you put it. Hard to imagine, but the Spirit is certainly showing this to many of us right now. Here is a link to the prophecy for those that are interested: http://earstohear.net/Price/Prophecy.html

Jeff Byerly
July 30, 2016 9:28 PM

Wow! Thank you for that link! I just put it on my blog.
By the way I would love to listen to Benjamin Baruch again, does he have a show again?

Mar R.
July 30, 2016 9:37 PM

Jeff, I don’t think Benjamin Baruch has a new show. I was just listening to his older shows. I did a search on Youtube and he was on a few shows over this past year, but I have been so blessed by his books and the recordings linked through his website. His teachings have led me to pray and fast and seek greater humility, something I was not aware I even needed to do sadly! Granted, I was attending a church that was very good at just telling us all we “OK.” It wasn’t until the Holy Spirit started to give me visions that said otherwise that led me on the journey I am on now, part of which led me here! God is so good!

God bless you brother!

Jeff Byerly
July 30, 2016 10:39 PM

May the Lord bless you as well!
I know that Benjamin was in the process of writing a new book the last show that I listened to him on which was this last Feb or March on Tribulation Now.
Yes most of today’s churches need a good shaking and the Father, out of His great mercy, will give it to them.

MVP
MVP
July 30, 2016 7:33 PM

Wow James how amazing that you should post this article and picture! The miracles are still here today. I saw this picture on James Goll facebook page after hearing him on the Sid Roth show. I took a picture of this image with my cell phone to send to the sisters in my house group. What I didn’t expect was to find that the picture that I took on my cell phone of this beautiful Holy Spirit filled service in Mozambique would show the Spirit’s power on my phone. When I took the picture i found a beautiful round ball of fire in the picture that I took. The round ball of fire was not in the original picture but is on my picture of the same picture that I took. Simply powerful! I have the picture on my cell phone. If anyone would like to see it please email me below!! Praise be to a living God who is powerful in all Holiness.

Priti
Priti
July 31, 2016 12:22 AM
I was watching the movie 90Minutes in Heaven yesterday and asked the Lord in tears why my mum didn’t come back just like other people who had nde’s. This morning, I had a dream. In it I saw my deceased mum. I asked her why she was on earth when she should be in heaven. She said she was sent for two weeks. She told me not to worry about her. She said heaven is beautiful and everyone takes care of her really well. She also told me she had to go before me so that she would be welcoming me when it was my turn, that she is learning a lot there and will mature up by the time its my turn… I asked her with tears if she would truly welcome me, she said yes but mentioned that time was very short. Immediately I saw another dream where I was with my aunt and a little baby she babysits. The baby is less than 2years old. Suddenly in my dream, the baby leaped towards me excitedly telling me that she could see Jesus standing in the corner of the room. In real, this baby cannot talk but in the dream her speech was very clear. However my aunt and I couldn’t see anyone in the room. I immediately got up and asked the Lord to reveal the dream. As I mentioned earlier, I know I see visions, but the interpretation part is hard. However my heart is telling me from the morning that the time for us believers on this earth is very very short and that to see the Lord, we have to trust him with the innocence of a baby. We have to humble ourselves and trust him with every aspect of our life as Matthew… Read more »
Kenzel
July 31, 2016 8:15 PM

Priti,
It has been a while since I commented here but I feel I need to.
I lost both my parents when I was young, approximately 2 yrs apart.

When Mom died, I was 14. It took me 30+ years, but a couple of months ago the HS finally had me write the dream/vision I was given back about her back in 1984 on my blog.

Losing a parent isn’t never easy. I’m not sure I have words to give you for comfort, only because when people would give me their sympathy and condolences after mom and dad passed…all those words felt so hollow. Mourning isn’t easy but it is necessary. The only thing I’ve found to ease the heart ache is Jesus LOVE…and the words He left for us in scripture.

The year after Mom died I scoured library book shelves for any books on life after death/heaven. They were few and far between, but I read them.
I recently found a new release called “Imagine Heaven” by John Burke (an extensively researched book about nde’s) and I highly recommend it.

I consider myself a speed reader but it took me at least a month to get through it because I wept every few pages. I found it was very powerful material.

Here’s my dream/vision from 1984, if you’re interested.

Priti
Priti
July 31, 2016 11:25 PM

Thank you. I read your testimony. Thats pretty much how I see her…angelic. She was 60 when she died but in my dreams she luks around 30s, hale and hearty and very happy. The first dream I had of her was in May this year, 7days from her demise. She was extremely excited in that dream. I would describe her excitement as someone who goes overseas for the first time. I have had numerous dreams about her after that. Very short ones where she would just say one sentence or two. I have realised, after every dream I have been getting closer to God, my human nature has been changing gradually, as if my weaknesses are slowly slipping away. I have also noticed that everytime I am unsure of any decision and ask the Lord for guidance, I see dreams. I only realised my true calling as a Christian after mum’s death and am enjoying this journey. It is based on the hope that I will meet my Lord and my mum one day soon…am no more shy to proclaim the word of God or to pray publicly. God is making me stronger emotionally…one day at a time…

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
July 31, 2016 2:10 AM

Priti, I’m sorry for your loss. The Bible says (paraphrased) Jesus did not leave us as orphans, but sent another. The Holy Spirit our comforter. I believe your dream was real and sent by Jesus to comfort you in your sorrow. If I may, I’d like to share when my mother passed away and I was grieving for her. As I was praying, I saw my mother young and beautiful and so happy. She was standing with Jesus. I was somehow aware of the great beauty of heaven without really seeing it. There was a ” knowing” that time was different and my mother knew I and the rest of our family would be coming in the door very soon so she was not concerned about us and she would not leave heaven even for a short visit back to earth. I was so happy for my mom. When I became aware of my surroundings, there was still the lingering happiness but the grief had gone. I still missed her but knew I could now endure for my mothers happiness.

Priti
Priti
July 31, 2016 2:42 AM

Thank u. I believe the dream also indicated that just because I cannot see Jesus, doesn’t mean he is not there. Maybe the child was telling me that he is with me all the time.I felt a great relief after this dream, its as if God was answering my prayers telling me he had taken mum before me so that she wouldn’t have to suffer anymore, and that when its my time, she will be there to receive me. Who knows, she may even take me for a tour around. I forgot to mention that my mum luks much younger as well, and healthy and robust. She also looked so happy. Its very comforting to know she doesn’t have to go through the persecution and tribulation we may need to endure in the near future.

Diana
Diana
July 31, 2016 11:46 AM
Priti,I hope that you are okay with me jumping in here.I also lost my mom almost 2 years ago.I personally believe that the dream of your mom needs no interpretation. SHE was sent to visit you by the grace of our Lord Jesus.She said that she was sent for 2 weeks..So she literally was on assignment. JESUS answered your prayers by allowing her visit.NO IT’S NOT NECROMANCY. .Neville Johnson and Sadhu SALVERAJ explain this in their teachings.God is God of the living not the dead…As far as the dream with the baby goes that’s like several also that I have had..I have had newborns speaking compete sentences in my dreams.Now I wouldn’t say I knew for sure but it may mean the supernatural is at an excel erased rate now…Even literally…Sadhu said that the spirit of GOD is going to be on the babies and children at a fullness we have not seen.Was reported that a young baby smiled at a young girl who was demonically possessed girl and the evil spirit left her (at just a smile from the baby).His schooling includes praying over pregnant women at 6 months of pregnancy (because the ear of the fetus)is formed and can hear then..He said that there are children being filled the the HOLY SPIRIT in the womb.How Wonderful,how Marvelous…That’s where we are to be growing up and maturing into..Fullness.So while lots of the church wants to call the prophets false that God graciously sends to us,they will gladly listen to all the false crap out there now..WE are sent men like these to help us grow up and walk in intimacy with our creator and Saviour. ..We will not survive these last days without fellowship with our LORD…I know some of the church thinks they will fly away any day… Read more »
Priti
Priti
July 31, 2016 8:46 PM
Thank you. What intrigued me was when I asked mum if I was on the right path to heaven, she said yes and that she will wait for me and to continue diligently with the Lord. The dream has given me inner peace as I know for sure mum is with the Lord and I can concentrate more on my earthly mission without worrying about her. I have had recurring dreams of her telling me she is in heaven. After her death, I have always felt alone even in the midst of my husband and inlaws who are unbelievers and do not understand the concept of heaven and hell. This morning as I was sharing the dream and about the Lord to a colleague of mine, the Lord made me realise that although mum is gone physically, she is with me in the spiritual realm and although I cannot see the Lord with physical eyes, he is always with me in the Spirit. As I seek more of him everyday, I know he is preparing me to be one of his warriors in battle, a battle in my home, at work, at church and in this world at large. This Sunday will be Mum’s 100th night memorial service and for the last 2weeks I am being led by God in the Spirit to stand up and testify in church, testify about how God’s grace saved mum from the clutches of the Devil into the shining light of the Lord in her last week on earth, testify about how her death has revived me from a lukewarm Christian into a spirit filled, on fire Christian and warn the church that the good news of salvation is for unbelievers. It is no more time to preach salvation to believers from the pulpit… Read more »
Diana
Diana
August 1, 2016 11:25 AM

Yes and amen to all you said Priti ….You have definitely grown alot it seems..Wow….!!!The Lord has been very gracious to you..Yes people will.get farther from you as they get farther from the truth..But there are always family out there who believe as you and continue to lift each other up….Blessings to you today. .Yes I know what you mean by knowing that your mom is okay now…So you can concentrate on the road ahead..I feel the same about mine.They are rooting for us….:)

Dean
Dean
July 31, 2016 8:09 AM

“Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”
(John 20:29)

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 30, 2016 4:14 PM

Great great !
End time miracles and The powers of the age to come. How exciting!
I love eschatology 🙂

Mikey H
Mikey H
July 31, 2016 3:24 PM

Tongues of fire and the fire of GOD are very, very real. I remember around 1991 when Lester Sumrall visited our church in South Africa he told of a time when the moment he landed he told his hosts to take him to the number ONE head witch doctor in the city. On arriving the ‘sangoma’ said that he was very frightened of brother Sumrall, who inquired why he was so afraid? The sangoma said, ” You have a ball of FIRE on the top of your head”

John K
John K
July 31, 2016 4:10 AM

I’d hate to be the party pooper, but, like Thomas, I’m left insisting to place my hands where the scars are, and I’d probably pinch a little to make certain.

I have heard that the dead have been raised up, and manna has fallen and been received, only in Mozambique, and not elsewhere in the world. Does Mozambique have a particular claim to miracles and signs that are not evidenced elsewhere in the world?

Did not Jesus rebuke ‘this’ generation that seeks for signs, that none would be availed them, save for the sign of the prophet Jonah? Now who has been in the belly of a fish for three days and three nights that I should behold and be astonished? The Son of Man was in the belly of the earth three days and three nights. And that was the only sign promised.

A photo of poorly mismatched lighting, is not proove of tongues of fire. I have taken photos of my kids with various effects (red demon eyes, light halos, and such reflections) none of which is proof of nothing but poor photography.

I’m catching myself too often playing the ‘devil’s’ advocate here. But guess some one needs to sound the alternative possibility. Proof of faith requires more than a photo-shot.

mrw
mrw
July 31, 2016 10:25 AM

Hebrews 2:2-4-For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward;
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Jeff W
Jeff W
July 30, 2016 7:00 PM

Yes, Michal Ann Goll was James Goll’s wife. She died in 2008. http://www.charismanews.com/us/37562-michal-ann-goll-dies-after-long-bout-with-cancer So this photo is not recent, but that is not to say it is not relevant to us today. I believe that a major outpouring of the biblical baptism of Fire is a key part of the Lord’s plans for the end times, and I believe that that major outpouring is getting very close.

Diane
Diane
July 31, 2016 4:33 AM

During Retah McPherson conference in South Africa there were little tiny flames on people’s heads. She will be in USA next week.

Jeff W
Jeff W
July 31, 2016 8:56 AM

Diane,
Thank you for mentioning Retah McPherson. I hadn’t heard of her before. I watched one of her youtubes this morning and it was good. Unfortunately, her website seems to be down, so I couldn’t check out her US visit. Where will she be?

Diane
Diane
July 31, 2016 2:29 PM

Hi Jeff, her email address for details of USA trip is office@retahmcpherson.com. She will be in San Diego, Anaheim and Seattle from 4th Aug for 10 days. I know she is in the US every few months. She’s absolutely brilliant….I hope you manage to see her. Her books are fab. …they got me back on track after many years of being quite hedonistic.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
July 31, 2016 9:47 AM

Jeff….go to YouTube…search her name. It appears she is accessible via YouTube only. I had the same issue.

Diane
Diane
July 31, 2016 2:37 PM

Hi Sarah, she has monthly letter which she emails you as well and her website uptil a few days was online. She used to do weekly videos but think this year has been quite hectic. When her website is back up read her letters from 2007 onwards. Her son that was in horrific accident aged 12 and has the most amazing prohetic walk..won’t say anymore as it will take too long but the story was life changing for me. I actually bought the book for my then teenage kids and read it myself and changed my whole walk with Jesus.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 30, 2016 5:52 PM

I’ve been to Heidi Bakers church in Pemba. The Holy Spirit is truly there. White south africans with Africans from different tribes all worshiping the LORD together. Amazing.

Graham SA
Graham SA
August 1, 2016 1:36 PM

Hi Matt, here in SA we are all worshipping together. God is moving greatly here in South Africa. Men of all walks of life, colour and culture are coming together.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 31, 2016 12:46 PM

Speaking of Heidi Baker—-she was called to America a gave a word that
” suddenly ” something happened that would have people in bread lines in US
and they were in very nice clothes and driving new cars.
She said God was going to move here in USA like in Mozambique–with signs
and wonders ! I remember that she was to speak in LA, CA–this last
spring– big event !
Heidi said , God spends an entire lifetime working on a believer’s heart.
This is His greatest masterpiece, His greatest creation!
A good heart can appreciate everything that is good —-a bad heart cannot!
Lord open my heart for your eyes to see –and I pray with your help that I’ll
always be opened for your construction–Amen.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 30, 2016 5:37 PM

Awesome!! A month or so ago I was mesmerized by the passage of scripture that says in Acts 2 that tongues of fire were upon their heads. Since then daily the Holy Spirit says focus upon the glory and receive the fire of the Holy Spirit! I’m overjoyed!!!