This is the Time When the Sheep are Separated from the Goats

sheep_goats

I heard this word from the Lord on July 13 2015:

“My word is this: The cry goes out to each child of God, to those I sealed at the beginning of time. The bell tolls and your ears burn with the sensation of the tingling. I am making you new so that you may go forth and do the work I’ve ordained for you at this time in this season. Worry not, fear not for in all things My work is good. The hedge of protection is already in place. I have raised up strong and mighty towers of peace so that when the winds of perversion and terror blow down every high place, My people, those that turn their hearts to me and hear My voice, will be able to see in the distance the place of safety, the place their God chooses to dwell amongst His people.”

“Mighty warriors, make your armor ready. Sharpen your swords, polish your helmet, don your vest and take your place in the cavalry. I will send forth flag-bearers before you to signal the start. The drums will beat to time so that all are synchronized. Orders will be sent out so crystal clearly that there will be not one of My soldiers out of step. My watchmen have done their job well. The strategy of the enemy is known and has been sifted. My people know every weakness and every scheme. There will be no surprise in what he does.”

“But for My people, My mighty army, wait for the many precious surprises I have for you. You are far from powerless. My creativity is second to none. You will be even delighted by the ways that I move, by the powers you have at your disposal for great victory in every battle. Have I not shown you that in me, you are not limited by space and time and dimension? Have I not shown you that the words you speak will carry such power as to strike fear into the heart of every man who does not worship at My feet? Have I not shown you that My banner is one that covers all? (Rainbows, no. My disgust over this present age is great.)”

“My banner is made of the most brilliant of colors that even the rainbow, now an image of disdain, pales in comparison to the brilliance of the show in the sky that will appear as My will is done on this earth, as it is in heaven. Have I not shown you that though the earth will shake even off its axis, that My people will be held solid in the palm of My hand? Darkness has come upon this earth and it will get darker day by day. The lost will wander about in confusion but My children will walk upright and straight as I light their every step. My light comes forth from the kingdom that I’ve set inside of you. You shall manifest it to such a degree that My full kingdom in all its glory has nothing left to do but to be released as the old passes away and the new Jerusalem shines forth. It will be the most beautiful thing any eye has seen.”

“But before it comes, death and destruction and peril must be felt on this earth and in this nation. Every falsehood that has been accepted must be revealed. Every lie satan has conveyed throughout the ages must be shown as false, until every heart left on this earth knows the truth in their heart, that I am their God, that I am the only God, that they are My creation put on this earth for relationship with me.”

Preparing for the Days Ahead:

“My bride must ready herself. She must be so consumed in her love for me that even as everything falls around her, she hardly notices, except to share her testimony of her heart for her groom, for what he has done in her life, and for the eternal life that is hers.”

“How does one ready themselves for the coming wedding feast? I call every child to humble himself and lay down his life so that I may give him a new one. I cry out to each heart that the plans I have for each person are so much greater than any plan they have comprised for themselves. One can only imagine from their own circumstances and imagination. They are bound by this earth, but I have NO BOUNDS for you. My desire for each of My children is to bless them with every good thing. Just as a parent, My frustration comes when My children are stubborn and insist upon their own way. They leave all of My blessings sitting out in the cold rain when they close their ears to the breath of My spirit. So open your ears. Stop and rest so that you may hear My voice. Rest so that I can revive you to give you the energy you will need for the day of preparation at hand.” (I then saw a picture of the business of an actual wedding day)

“I call to a bride that is pure of heart. Purification comes through My word and My spirit and through My son. When every sin is laid down and covered by his divine sacrifice, you are made pure. When you invite me into your heart, I can robe you in righteousness so that you may sit in heavenly places. My word is truth. Purification comes when you hear My word and take it in, when you let it guide every decision for yourselves and for those you love. The bride of Christ has no place for hard-heartedness.”

“You are forgiven only as you forgive. How can I look upon you when you hold a blemish in your heart? Every unforgiven hurt is a blemish that gets in the way. I look upon you from your mother’s womb and see every detail of your life, and every choice that brings you closer or further from me. Every moment is an opportunity to be renewed. There is truly no distance from me since I am in you always. Yet, you picture this void to exist. This chasm is a lie and l desire every heart to know the truth, the only truth that I am in you, and you are in me, and that there is no separation except through thought. Do not let thoughts get in the way. Do not allow flesh to get in the way. My bride is pure, and holy. She has been washed white as snow in the blood of the lamb. She is humble and ready to serve me. Her heart is open and without blemish. She is the picture of radiance as her beauty shines forth in the forgiveness she extends to anyone. Truth is the only thing on her lips as she speaks forth with grace and kindness.”

“This is the time when the sheep are separated from the goats. Which one will you be My people? Will you walk with me into eternity, or will you run from me now, and beg at My heels later when it is too late. The gates of hell are open, wide open. Time is so short.”

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

November 15, 2016 3:01 PM

Good to see those coming out of the “caves” … Bless ya !

August 25, 2015 ·
CAVE DWELLERS

PROPHETS !!! Those that have been in seclusion , those that have been in the “cave” ,,,, those that are going to be the SAMSON’S ,,, the ELIJAH’S ,,, the EZEKIEL’S the MOSES’S ,,,of these perilous times that are nigh on us :

Time for total consecration… Your position in the Lord is of dire importance to be able to convey the leadership for the sheep !!!

Take the step !!!

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
November 19, 2015 3:26 PM

Yes and thank you. Amen. I had a very graphic, bloody dream about my unsaved brother last night. He was in complete denial. And beyond the personal symbolism – I now realize it’s also a picture of how lost our nation is. And most are in COMPLETE denial of the urgent, fatal condition it’s in! We must pray, pray, pray. God have mercy on the lost.

November 15, 2016 3:03 PM

August 22, 2015 ·
HEAR MY VOICE ,,,, saith the Lord !!!

HEAR :

My computer keyboard went down, so had to clean it. Back up. While I was awaiting the fan to dry it good,,,, I was sitting outside, low light jazz on, relaxing and commuting with the Lord.

I asked for something ( I can’t remember what ) ,,, and suddenly I heard the word NO !!! Harshly !!! Like a growl ! From the area that the sound came from ,,, the word presented was in power,,, and through that representation, I could see an image ! The VOICE ,,, projected the image in all it’s parts,,,,, meaning to me that the power that was spoken which produced the image was really POWERFUL !!!

I was taken aback for a second,,, then, asked it WHO ARE YOU !!! It said ” I AM JESUS ” !!!

Smiling ,,,, I said : YOU DON’T SOUND LIKE JESUS !!!

It dissipated …. as as it did,,, the Lord appeared. He said : Well done ! Now, I Have a message you need to speak to my children. He said : Tell them that the Master of Deceit is growing in STRENGTH !!! MANY VOICES ! MANY VOICES !!! Voices with such POWER !!!

He said : Tell my children that it is of dire importance for them to KNOW my Voice…

Then He dissipated…

November 15, 2016 2:58 PM
Eagle Feather April 23, 2014 · THE ELECT : THE ELECT : September 30, 2013 at 7:30am Matthew 24:24 KJV For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE,,,,, they shall deceive the very elect. Saints, with the Smooth Talkers, the Sorcerers, the Mouths lead by devils, and the Doctrines OF MAN,,,, it is IMPERATIVE that we find a position in the Lord God, that we will be of those that will NOT be deceived ! How can we attain to that spot ? By seeking the Lord with all our heart ! Fasting, and Prayer, and studying the Scriptures. Being a DOER of the Word, and not a hearer only ! Check this out : Hebrews 3:13 KJV But exhort one another daily , while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the DECEITFULNESS,,, of sin. What does this Warning say to you ? One, it shows that our hearts CAN BE hardened,,, because of sin. And if our hearts are hardened,,, where can the Love of God abide ? And,,, it shows that sin in our lives,,,, WILL cause us to be DECEIVED !!! Sooooooo ,,, just WHO are those that will be of the Elect, that won’t be deceived ? Those that don’t live in sin….. 2 Peter 2:19 KJV While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome , of the same is he brought in bondage . 2 Peter 2:20 KJV For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome , the latter end is worse with them… Read more »
Jean
Jean
January 12, 2016 5:33 PM

Thank you for sharing. I too know that the end is near. God has manifested in a person and has talked with me! I am extremely blessed with all HE has revealed!

David
David
December 13, 2015 8:52 PM

Actually separation into goats and sheep may already be happening even as we speak – see http://judgmentday.info

Matt
Matt
November 19, 2015 5:38 PM

Jolie, Natalie, Linda, Bev

I hit the random bible verse generator after asking the LORD where he wanted me to read.
I felt the urge to go pray after reading your comments

John 11:9-10 is what came up!
“Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.”

11 9+10 11 /19 ? or 911 maybe alluding to Isaiah 9:10 & 11 as well I’m sure it is 11/19 as well as what is meant by the passage.

Linda Clay
November 19, 2015 8:19 PM

Ali Winters
November 20, 2015 11:00 PM

Rachel, thank you for obediently following the word of the LORD. Such troubling words from the throne room of God. We MUST intensify our prayers for lost family and friends. Our hearts should grieve for the lost among us. The LORD says: we are “broken pottery pieces without a potter. Soon it will turn, soon The Rock will begin to,crush those who have chosen to,stand on shifting sand.” We will NOT be taken by surprise. We will experience heartache but not harm.

JD
JD
November 19, 2015 5:38 PM

I often download and listen to Discovering The Truth. In the last weekly broadcast, Dan was interviewing Carolyn Hamlett. The one thing that struck me above all else was when she said that God “was excited” about this time. He is actually anticipating it. Make Him proud. You be the one. Stand up and stand out. Above all taking the armor…because, as was concluded above, the gates of hell ARE open. CERN smashing atomized lead at the nearly the speed of light and at thirteen trillion volts is having an effect. Proof? For one, you may check out the Tom Horn interview with the Hagmanns. Think you are alone as you sit quietly and read this? Not. Even. Close.

Matt
Matt
November 19, 2015 5:43 PM

on beforeitsnews.com

The Lead to Lead collision start on the 20th of Nov and run thru 13 Dec.

Matt
Matt
November 19, 2015 6:08 PM

“o cut through the complexity of the lead fireball, CERN physicists will compare their lead-lead collision data with previous measurements from proton-proton, as well as proton-lead collisions.”A lead nucleus in the LHC has 82 times the energy of a proton,” says accelerator physicist John Jowett.

From the endtimesforecaster. CERN article I haven’t confirmed what is said below.
“StanFosterNovember 18, 2015 at 5:47 AM
This could be a dual meaning for the Zechariah prophesy.
The one I have been fascinated with gas Zechariah clearly describing a flying roll ….20 cubits by 10 cubits…..as a missile. It has been discovered that the “woman” in the basket was a Hebrew mistranslation for “fire”.”

20 NOV in Geneva Switzerland they take CERN to its highest power ever and cause collisions 82 time the force of the proton to proton collisions… “LEAD FIREBALL”

JD
JD
November 19, 2015 6:02 PM

Yes sir, that is the schedule. It’s just that they notoriously begin everything early. Also, that Tom Horn interview was really interesting. He talked about his God fearing ninety year old mother having a new experimental procedure done to one eye. For nine days she saw the “others” walking around her in her house, and they figured out that she could see them. That’s why I said the gates of hell are open.

Peggy
November 19, 2015 4:34 PM

Excellent word, Rachel. Thank-you for sharing. God Bless

Natalie
Natalie
November 19, 2015 2:49 PM

My mom shared this with me at 7am this morning. “I have been burdened again in the wee hours just like I was last Friday in the wee hours before Paris was hit by the terrorists. I didn’t know until the news broke later that day what the Holy Spirit was trying to tell me when He spoke to me “TRAGEDY TRAGEDY”. The Holy Spirit has been mourning and praying through me again saying “DESTRUCTION TRAGEDY” as I was weeping for our nation. Something is getting ready to happen on our soil I believe. Only God knows the details but one thing for sure….America better repent and turn back to God and FAST because I think this is the beginning of the worst to come. WE MUST PRAY FOR THIS NATION.”

Linda Clay
November 19, 2015 8:18 PM

I’m feeling/sensing it too, Natalie . . a sense of looming “and suddenly” that will be destruction.

November 15, 2016 3:05 PM

July 30, 2015 ·
MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDAR ! July, 2017 .

Prophetic revelations will come in like explosions, through MUCH persecution !
Will it be the time of the revealing of the institution of the “mark of the beast” and the setting up of the “image of the beast” ? That’s what I’m getting…

MANY things must transpire before then ! One major thing, is the One World Government being set up. For that to happen, the whole world must go into chaos.
Hang on to your hats ! Things are about to get bad saints !

Rebecca Kyriazis
Rebecca Kyriazis
November 19, 2015 9:35 AM

Rachel-this is such confirmation to me. Linda Clay had suggested that we pray over/anoint our home and property (we live on a small farm that I have referred to as “The Ark” from the beginning, not knowing why). So, an hour ago, my husband and I walked the property and prayed that there would be a hedge of protection around the perimeter and that it would be a fortress for those who need refuge. Then, I came inside and read your post, dated back in July! God is good! There were many other specific things we prayed that were also in this post. God’s timing always blows me away! Last thing, our devotional reading today was Psalms 118:1-18, which speaks to God’s protection from enemies (surrounding like “bees”, David says). More confirmation of His protection. Wow! Thanks for posting today.

Linda Clay
November 19, 2015 11:32 AM

God is SOOOOO good.
Amazing what we learn when we all bring what the Holy Spirit shows us. It’s faith-building, as well as helping us all get a bigger picture of what the LORD is revealing to us.

November 15, 2016 3:07 PM
Eagle Feather January 5, 2011 · John 16:12-15 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. Saints, we look how that most of the material in the Old Testament was “hidden” from the minds of the people, and how that the New Testament broke down and revealed the “mysteries”. Some may think that all that may be known of the Lord is written down, and there is no more, but we read right here in John 16:12-15 that there are more things that the Spirit of God will reveal to His saints as time progresses ( in its season ). To be open minded with this is very profitable ! To be stuck in tradition, will keep us from advancing in things the Lord has in store for us ! The Spirit of the Lord is, right NOW……as a trumpet, sending forth a blast of revelation to His Prayer Warriors ! He is taking us into a new, more powerful projection ! There are those that are being “pressed” by the Holy Spirit to go to a higher level in prayer ! This level is one of realized authority ! Will you give a loaded gun to a child ? Naaaaa… But after the proper instructions, and supervision, it is… Read more »