It’s Time for the Wheat to Be Separated from the Chaff

wheat_field

In His mercy, the Lord will once more shake the heavens and the earth. “What is shakable will be shaken so that what is unshakable will remain.” (Hebrew 12:27)   As the facade of this world crumbles and falls, many will awaken out of slumber.

The greatest harvest in history is at hand, and the Lord is calling forth His harvesters.  Jesus spoke of the harvest being great, but the laborers few. He told us to pray the Lord send out workers into His harvest field (Luke 10:2). These workers will be sent out in the midst of the greatest calamities ever to hit our planet.  For lack of space, I won’t address the Glory these harvesters will need to walk in, but scripture indicates a large portion of the Church will not be ready to receive and walk in this Glory.

The Lord admonishes us to be ready. He recently revealed to me, in our current state, we’ll be useless to Him in the coming harvest.  What’s coming is so horrific, that without a miraculous, total transformation and indwelling of the Holy Spirit, not one Christian will be ready for this assignment!

We must be totally transformed into the image and likeness of Jesus Christ.

Total Transformation Required

Recently, my pastor was talking about how after Solomon built the temple, he wanted to dedicate it to God.  As soon as the sacrifice was laid on the altar, and songs of praise filled the air, the fire of the Lord came down and consumed the sacrifice, and the Glory of the Lord filled the Temple.

The sacrifice couldn’t be inferior, maimed or defective in any way. If it wasn’t “perfect” according to God’s instructions, the fire wouldn’t fall, just as what happened between Elijah and the priests of Baal.

He said, “When we as an individual, or as a Church, come to the altar and present that perfect sacrifice, rest assured – the Glory will again fill the Temple.”  As he said this, I heard the Spirit say, “Love poured out!”   I then saw a vision of myself approaching the altar and bowing down. At that moment I knew, I was the sacrifice the Lord was waiting for.

Please don’t misunderstand. Jesus was THE perfect sacrifice, and with His blood, He paid for our sins once and for all. But the Church is His Body on the earth. Jesus demonstrated what Love in action looks like, so we may follow in His footsteps. We are to be imitators of Christ.

Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.” (1 John 4:17)

Jesus said, “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” (John 15:13)

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.” (1 John 3:16)

Paul said, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me…” (Galatians 2:20)    “…I die daily.” (1 Cor. 15:31).

Paul described the process as “…being poured out like a drink offering…”

Saints, we must die to this world. The Holy Spirit told me, “Let go of this earth and cleave unto Me.”  Cast all your cares and concerns on Him – let it all go! Ask the Lord daily to give you His heart, to fill you to overflowing with His LOVE. God is LOVE, and we need Him to totally indwell us in order to be Love Poured Out!

Each one of us comprise the Temple of God on the earth. We must go to the altar, or prayer closet, get down on our knees and pour out our life to Him as a sacrificial offering. Nothing less will do.

The Lord is saying,

It’s time for the dedication of My Temple. Bring your sacrifices unto Me.  Let the songs of praise begin. I will again fill My Temple with My Glory!

Love is the Litmus Test

On June 18th, I was in the middle of replying to a comment on a website, when the Holy Spirit spoke to me in an audible inner voice.

A sister in Christ had asked, “Diana, I was saying to my cousin this past week, I’m noticing Christians becoming divided like I’ve never seen before.  How in the world can we be a witness to the unbeliever when we as Christians are not getting along with one another?  If I were a new Christian, this would be a big turn off.”

As I was responding to her question, the Lord said,Love is the Litmus test.”  I was then given a string of scriptures, and shown various scenarios, as the Lord began to reveal the magnitude of those words.

“By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.” (John 13:35)

Love is THE identifier, the ID badge of a Christian.  This will be the witness to the unbeliever – if we have love one to another.

Yes, the church is being “divided.” And yes, a lot of people are becoming offended and “turned off.” The Lord has shown me, the division is necessary, but love is the litmus test, which will clearly identify to all men who the disciples of Jesus really are.  All the strife and division shouldn’t be a surprise, because Jesus warned us it would be this way.

“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I am not to send peace, but a sword.  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.”  (Matthew 10:34-35)

As darkness descends, the division will increase all the more, and the light of the Glorious Gospel will shine even brighter.  The Saints shouldn’t fear this process, but welcome it, as it’s time for the wheat to be separated from the chaff (Matt.3:12).

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

SeanC
SeanC
July 14, 2016 8:34 pm

This is amazing. God has been slowly impressing this concept of love to me lately. It’s both encouraging but also lonely because of how few Christians around me live with love pouring out. I don’t do it enough. I wish I could just go out there and pray and heal and bless others. It’s difficult when no one else seems to be doing it.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for Z3 and for speaking through your children here. Father I speak a quickening in all of our hearts to become that perfect sacrifice that is wholly dedicated to you. I ask that you give us all a willingness to detach from the world more than we think we should. I speak an increase of faith in all of us to have faith like never before. Father, you said you would give to your children if we ask. Here we are! Quicken us to become Love Poured Out. Amen

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
July 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi Sean C. I was once like you in thinking I could not go out and pray for others in public. I even tried to get my bible study group to get together and pass out tracts at the mall. (no one was excited or interested). So after spending time in relationship with the Lord, I asked him to put people that he wanted me to pray for in front of me and let me know I was to pray for them. I have prayed for a woman in a department store, a man on a running track, a homless lady that the Lord hi-lighted to me and a few others. I just tell them I am supposed to pray for them. I haven’t been told to go away or no thank you yet! . God is faithful to help us to be able to accomplish our assignments.

SeanC
July 15, 2016 11:31 pm

That’s a good idea! I’m going to start praying that. I’m just so timid and afraid honestly. Perfect love casts out all fear. I believe that in my mind but not completely in my heart yet.

mrw
mrw
July 15, 2016 7:30 am

Hi SeanC-You can go out there and pray and heal and bless others.
The Last Reformation Movie-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zka4DUYeJ5g.

SeanC
July 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Thank you mrw, I needed to see this! I am getting in contact with someone nearby. I felt very alone and naturally I’m quite timid and I’m not amazing at socializing so having someone to show me or help me start is going to be immensely helpful!

Tim
Tim
July 14, 2016 10:22 pm

his Holiness is therapy and his vengeance is purification. When we read the book of Jeremiah and Lamentations we read about a man who for 40 years ministered 2 and warned a large group of fools, who did not listen and would not do what God told them. The end result was a disaster on a country that could have prevented it had they turned to God. While I totally believe this country will have a great Revival I am not sure what the cost will be to get there. God knows this. Thank you and God bless you

July 15, 2016 4:16 am

Amen, Sean! Our Lord will not withhold any good thing from us, and will answer this prayer of faith.
Blessings to you!

Tim
Tim
July 14, 2016 10:15 pm

God’s judgment is love

July 15, 2016 4:31 am

Tim,
Yes, because of our stiff neck and refusal to listen to our Creator, our Lord must remove His protective hand from this country. We pray for His loving mercy in this judgment.

Mary
Mary
July 15, 2016 8:53 am

Thank you Sean, you have no idea what your comments and prayer meant to me.

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
July 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Thank you so much for your prayer for all of us. Let love just pour out of us

Jeff Byerly
July 15, 2016 5:55 am

Early this morning, before I was fully awake the Lord revealed me this short word.

“When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere , light and life are released and darkness and death FLEE.”

Shout out the name above every name; JESUS!

July 15, 2016 9:28 am

Jeff,
Awesome! There is POWER in the Name of JESUS!
God bless!

Jeff Byerly
July 15, 2016 10:37 am

Yes and Amen!
Btw I loved the show that you did with Johnny B at Tribulation Now!
God Bless Diana

SeanC
SeanC
July 15, 2016 6:46 am

That is awesome! Until recently I never thought of how powerful praying is and this word added to that.

Jen G
Jen G
July 16, 2016 11:24 pm

AMEN & AMEN! As I was feeling completely overwhelmed with all that is coming upon the earth (along with my own earthly “worries”) I did just that, and I felt the immediate power of the Holy Spirit come over me. There is unbelievable power in the name of JESUS!

July 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Jen, that is awesome! Thank you for sharing this!

Rachel Baxter
July 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Burn me up Lord!!! Send your fire that your Glory would fill the whole temple!

July 15, 2016 9:31 am

Amen, Rachel! I wholeheartedly pray for His fire to totally consume me. May I be emptied out, so His Glory may fill this Temple!

Chloe
July 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Diana, “in our current state, we’ll be useless to Him in the coming harvest.” – this part hit me hard in the chest. I must pray to be made useful as I am sooo far from that in my current state. Thank you for sharing this messge from the Lord.

July 15, 2016 9:39 am

Chloe,
I totally get how you feel. Not too long before the Lord gave me this message, I was overwhelmed by my inadequacy to properly love all the people in my life. I cried out to the Lord in tears, “Lord, there’s just not enough of me to go around!” He immediately said, “I AM More Than Enough!”

No way around it. We must be totally indwelt by Him for Love to Flow Out.
Blessings to you!

Kate
Kate
July 16, 2016 8:12 am

Chloe, You are not alone. Through my tears, I cried out the same plea to our Father.

July 15, 2016 1:17 am

Diana, God bless you and thank you for sharing this message as it encouraged me immensely.

Recently, I feel I’ve been going through a test of my faith in a new area of walk with the Lord and can’t discern if it is from Him or the evil one. I’ve been experiencing depression. Depression is something I’ve experienced at various times very often throughout my life. It’s very painful. I’ve been praying to be set free but when I’m in the midst of it, I feel defeated. I pray and can’t seem to think clearly while talking with the Lord. I do read His Word to replace negative thoughts which helps immensely. There are different dynamics in my life that have not been present in the past 2yr that may have a role. Please pray for me. I pray for you and the z3 community. In Jesus Name

Paul Benson
July 15, 2016 10:03 am

Christina;
This may not seem like a very spiritual reply, but sometimes the wisdom of God is manifest in a practical manner. Depression can be a demonic oppression or it can be a physical health issue. I suffered from bouts of severe depression off and on for many years, Including the brain fog you described (as wall as many other symptoms).

Prayer, study and worship would always seem to help but never get me all the way free. Unbelievably for me the answer was realizing the connection of depression to digestive health (yes, I’m talking about the C-word!). I have struggled all my life with issues of very poor digestion and foolishly was slack in dealing with the matter.I think the Lord spoke to me along these lines many times before I got the picture. The build up of toxins (as well as other related issues) from poor digestion literally makes a person ill, and holistic health practitioners claim it is a major cause of depression.

I have become a fanatic about what I eat and making sure my digestion is healthy. I rarely have any depression anymore. THANK YOU GOD!

Probably the least spiritual reply ever posted on Z3; and I’ll probably wish I had posted it anonymously, but maybe it might help you or someone else.

Including you in my prayers today;
Blessings;
Paul

July 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Paul, I really appreciate this information. I have had physical ailments with my stomach since childhood. I experienced a very difficult childhood, more than any child should ever have to experience. This is where my stomach ailment began, vomiting and ulcers due to extreme nervousness/worry. I’ve had pre-cancerous issues with my colon as well and experience gluten allergy and have hypothyroidism. I definitely think the information you provided is very important and helpful. I do have to consider my diet carefully to feel optimal. And I’ve done research on hypothyroidism and understand it can cause ‘brain fog’, depression and anxiety – all of which I deal with at times.

I believe what I shared with Chloe (above) seems to be where the depression might lie but certainly, I am very confident with the information you provided and you’re right, it can help to have a good diet, especially with the ailments I already suffer. One thing that is against me too, when I have feelings of depression, I tend to lean towards a more unhealthy diet when I know better. I really appreciate your prayers. May God bless you and I’m so thankful you feel so much better and rarely suffer depression. Praise God!

Chris A.
July 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Christina,Besides being a good anti inflammatory along with Turmuric Ginger is one of the best holistic cancer fighters out there.http://www.davidwolfe.com/ginger-stronger-than-chemo-kills-cancer-cells/ I also take lemon juice and baking soda http://www.budwigcenter.com/fight-disease-and-fatigue-with-lemon-juice-and-baking-soda/ for my cholesterol instead of the statin drugs that were prescribed to me after my widow maker heart attack because of the same issues with brain fog. [only one in nine survive]. The Lord was not going to let my poor wife off that easy LOL.Check it out.

July 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Chris, thank you for the helpful information. I always drink water with lemon or lime. At times, I take a spoon of baking soda and have read how it may help decrease risk for cancer. Rarely, I get heartburn and taking a spoon of baking soda helps with that. Wow, so thankful you survived a heart attack! God still has a work for you. God bless you

July 15, 2016 4:53 am

Christina,
I’m lifting you up in prayer right now. I bind and rebuke the enemy in the Mighty name of Jesus! I commission His angels to minister unto you! You are a precious jewel to our Lord, and His loving arms are around you right now. You are dearly loved!

Let’s plan on getting together when convenient for you.

July 15, 2016 8:40 pm

“I Surrender All” song came to my mind when I re-read your message today Diana and I’m listening to it now.

All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

I surrender all,
I surrender all.
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel Thy Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame.
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!

July 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Diana, thank you for lifting me in prayer. I prayed your prayer and Sean’s aloud to the Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God bless you in Jesus Christ. I will be in touch with you.

The message in its entirety you shared here on z3 is so helpful to me at this time and I’m sure so many others.

John 13:35: By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.

1 John 4:16-18-21: And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us. Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

“Love is THE identifier, the ID badge of a Christian. This will be the witness to the unbeliever – if we have love one to another. ”

Well said. Exactly right on!

July 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Christina,
Awesome song! And it’s so encouraging to know you were lifted up by the prayers. Looking forward to getting together in the near future.
Blessings to you!

Leah
Leah
July 15, 2016 8:15 am

I have also been battling with depression lately and figuring out what Gods plan is for my life. My husband is not a strong believer, and it is very hard for me. I have a young child and am pregnant with twin baby girls. I want to protect my children as best as possible but am struggling to know what I should do.

July 15, 2016 10:04 am

Leah, the best protection for your children at this point is to have a mother who is in the secret place of the Most High, under the shadow of the Almighty, who pleads the Blood of Jesus over them daily.

You don’t have to worry about, or figure out, what God’s plan is for your life. He’s already made provision for it. All that’s required of you is that you give your life to Him. Let go of it all: all the stress, all the worries, all the fear. Go to the altar and offer yourself as a living sacrifice, and ask Him to fill you with His Love and Glory!

Leah, I speak peace and joy over your life. What a blessing and treasure the Lord has given you. Three of His precious little ones!
Blessings to you, my Sister!

Hopenjoy
Hopenjoy
July 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Diana, your sentence about the best protection for children is a mother (and father, obviously!) who is in the secret place…this resonated with me deeply, and I continue to ponder it. Regarding some children I have been praying for, the other day the Lord impressed upon me “they will be safer with you than anyone else”, and I immediately thought, oh that is because I pray and fast for others, plead the Blood over many people I love & care about, and am spiritually, deeply connected with Christ…scruffy little human that I am. Thank you for writing about this specific power of prayer for our children!

July 18, 2016 12:24 pm

Hopenjoy,
Thank you for sharing this. Yes, it’s awesome how the Lord uses His people as a “covering” for others – especially for children it seems. A few years back, one of my grandchildren lived in a situation that wasn’t good – horrible step parent, with drugs and alcohol abuse, etc. I’d been praying and praying.

Then one night the Lord gave me a prophetic dream. In it there was a gigantic tornado coming straight our home, I could see it from the big patio window. It was the biggest, darkest storm you can imagine. I knew it was going to destroy everything in it’s path. This particular grandchild happened to be in the house with me. I began praying and quickly made her get on the floor. Then I draped myself over her, covering her best I could. The storm destroyed every home around us. Ours was the only one left standing. End of Dream

As I thought about the dream, I heard the Lord say, “You will be her covering!”

Less than a year later, a situation arose, and I ended up getting guardianship of this grandchild!
Blessings to you!

Leah
Leah
July 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Thank you!

July 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Laura, I agree with Diana. Give yourself to Him Who holds ALL in His hands. He knows you completely. Tell the Lord God your Father in Heaven that you dedicate your children (each by name) to His Loving care and to His Almighty will. Tell Him that you trust Him to look upon each of them and protect them by the precious blood of His Glorious Son Jesus Christ. He is Life Giver!

Psalm 22:24: For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help.

Psalm 18:30-32: As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 16:2: I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”

What helps me is to read God’s Word aloud and declare in faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, Scriptures I’m reading over my life. Also, I listen to Christian music to uplift my spirit and give honor, praise and glory to Him!

God bless you and I am lifting you in prayer in Jesus Name. The Z3 community has been a true blessing to me as well as many, lifting one another in prayer, encouraging and teaching one another with love in Christ. Let us remember in our prayers, James, Rob and every person who contributes to this ministry here at Z3. Praise God to Him be all the glory and honor and praise! Amen

July 15, 2016 9:42 pm

May God bless you Laura and your pregnancy with your twin daughters. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13).

July 17, 2016 10:51 am

Leah, I apologize sincerely for my error in replying to you as Laura.

Leah
Leah
July 17, 2016 12:08 pm

No problem, i really appreciate your words . They were very helpful. I have been dedicating my children, all girls, including my unborn twin girls, by name to the Lord. I am totally giving them up to him and his protection. Thank you for your prayers!

SeanC
SeanC
July 15, 2016 6:57 am

Christina, God wants to heal you and show you even greater things. He wants to bless you and give you clarity and peace that transcends all understanding.

Father, I ask that you reveal what is hindering Christina from healing from depression and that in your name, Jesus, it is bound and cast out! Christina will no more have negative thoughts, or depression, and she will have victory because Christ has already triumphed! Amen

July 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Sean, I prayed this prayer you wrote here. Thank you immensely, you have no idea how much it means to me, sincerely. I am believing in faith that the Lord will reveal to me the hindrance that binds me. Amen God Bless You

Mike M
Mike M
July 15, 2016 10:08 am

Christina I believe you are married, right? My wife has experienced significant breakthroughs (including being delivered from physical death) when I have declared the truth of 1 Corinthians 7:4 over her and prayed in that authority casting out what needs to be casted out, and speaking healing and life into her in Jesus’ name. I just felt led to share this and am not making any assumptions as to how you guys are praying. God bless you and I’m praying. I have been delivered from depression so I know what you are dealing with.

July 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Mike, yes I am married and it is such a blessing to hear how you pray over your wife. I ask my husband to pray for me at times and he assures me that he does and I have faith he does. There have been very few times which I’ve felt desperate to ask him to pray over me audibly while we are together. One time specifically, I remember when I was pregnant with our third child, our only son, and I began bleeding in my first trimester and feared miscarriage since I’ve had experience with two prior miscarriages before our first child. I was so overwhelmed with fear and despair, I asked him to pray aloud over me. It meant everything to me. Thank you for sharing your experience. May God bless you and your wife

Cory Ann
Cory Ann
July 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Christina, I too have 3 children and my third is also my only son. I also bleed in my first trimester with him and I feared a miscarriage. Thank God it wasn’t! It makes me recall a testimony I read on the Elijah List about how Satan is targeting the next generation. He wants to kill the babies of Christian parents! It was very eye opening and made me start pleading the blood of Jesus over my children!

July 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Cory, I too plead the blood of Jesus Christ over myself, husband and children. Interesting our stories are similar and I’m thankful to know the Lord watched over your pregnancy also. God bless you

Revelation 12:11: They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Mike M
Mike M
July 16, 2016 9:08 am

Right on. I encourage all of the men on this forum to pray out loud over your wives and family regularly. God spoke the universe into existence, there is power in the spoken word. …and not just pray over them, but speak out those things about them that you sense prophetically and put the word into the atmosphere. Our families are our first mission. Love and blessings to you all.

Chloe
Chloe
July 15, 2016 11:23 am

Christina, I know what depression is and how much it can let one down not only mentally but physically. I remember being so tired all the time I could hardly get up from my bed for days. I have been to the extreme point where the spirit of depression told me to set a fire in a nearby church to let people know God does not exist and then kill myself. However, God is gracious and He took me out of it. I still get attacked periodically and sometimes it is almost unbearable. However, our Lord will keep us under His wings. Let’s keep walking in faith and hang on. I will be praying for you.

July 15, 2016 6:39 pm
Chloe, thank you for sharing your personal testimony and thank you and everyone for lifting me in prayer. This is such a blessing to me. A personal testimony: I believe for many years, unbeknownst to me, I was oppressed by unclean spirit(s) due to various sins. During those years, I never knew about demonic oppression so I didn’t have an understanding of why such disturbing negative thought patterns existed within me at various times (since childhood). This went way beyond depression. At age 18 yr, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and began attending church at age 22 yr regularly when I was pregnant with my first child. As a Christian, for many years, I questioned why I was afflicted with such unhealthy thoughts and actions about myself at various times. (I did have a rather abnormal childhood with parents divorcing when I was 9 yr, seeing unimaginable things a child shouldn’t have to see, experiencing traumatic situations and being sexually molested by a family member.) I attended church regularly for 15 yr and was never taught about spiritual oppression. Sadly, I rarely read my Bible on my own time part of those years while attending church. It was when I began reading my Bible the truth set me free (John 8:31-32). It is important we read God’s Word regularly! His Word reads, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). I learned how Jesus freed so many people of spiritual afflictions. Last year, I believe the Holy Spirit led me to understanding and knowledge of how demonic oppression can affect a person. I became aware that I could possibly be afflicted in the spirit. So one day, when I was alone in my home, I commanded out loud in an audible voice that all unclean spirits… Read more »
Joseph Secola
Joseph Secola
July 15, 2016 11:14 pm

Christina – your openness is humility before Jesus. I have experienced the healing of memories in my life. In prayer I bring the hurtful memory to my mind and invite Jesus into that scene. I place Him in that hurtful moment and His presence will cleanse the memory of its power to injure me. It is hard to express this in words, but The Holy Spirit directs my imagination in prayer. There are some wounds that can only be healed through The daily refreshing of His presence – even time will not heal them. I myself deal with a father wound, which my dad did not intentionally cause. Only by being in the presence of the Lord Jesus, my Brother, in my prayer closet and allowing Him to hug me with His affirmation and love will this wound continue to heal. There is a song by Casting Crowns “Just be held” on their Live Worship Experience that helps me envision this holding by Jesus. So much sin is an attempt by us to receive temporary pleasure to tamp down the inner pain of our broken hearts. I am learning it is only with daily times of refreshing in His loving and affirming presence that I can be strengthed to resist the sin that so easily besets me. There are no formulas. Only His loving and affirming presence.

July 16, 2016 12:23 am
Joseph, I hope that my experience might be able to help someone. It’s very difficult to share. There have been times where others have been very open to share personal stories for which I have been able to learn something very helpful. Even now what I’m reading with your personal experience. This is my prayer and hope. It’s amazing to me what you share in how you come into healing with taking the painful memory to thought in prayer allowing Jesus’ presence through the guidance of Holy Spirit to come into that moment and cleanse the memory of its power to injure you. I understand what you’re saying because I have sit quiet and still in His presence and have felt Jesus hugging me. Once, I was in deep excruciating emotional pain (deep depression) and was alone in my dark closet praying and crying out to the Lord for help when I saw a vision of Jesus coming towards me and placing a crown of white lilies on my head and He hugged me. This calmed me immediately and gave me great comfort and peace. I felt His love and acceptance. It is important to forgive those who have hurt (sinned) against us. This was part of the healing process for me. I forgave every individual who hurt me, by name, in Jesus Christ. We all sin and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). I also asked forgiveness against the sins (some actions I didn’t realize were sins at the time until the Holy Spirit taught me) I committed which may have allowed/invited unclean spirits to oppress me. I repented of my sins and forgave others their sins against me before commanding the unclean spirit(s) to leave me in Jesus Christ. It is amazing to me how… Read more »
Joe
Joe
July 16, 2016 4:09 am

For depression try this and feel the difference.http://www.weilvitaminadvisor.com/womens_5_essentials_no_iron_pack

Jeff Byerly
July 14, 2016 7:53 pm

“Love is the litmus test”
Father please help us all to remember this!
God Bless You Dianna!

Mark Sellers
July 14, 2016 8:01 pm

April 24, 2014 God gave me a message for the people: “fear God, repent and prepare!“. It’s like Jesus said about salt: when it’s useless it can’t be made useful anymore, at least not without a complete transformation!

Similar message given to me yesterday for my speaking on Tribulation-Now radio last evening. Here’s the full messsage: https://disciplinare.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/tribulation-now-radio-show/

God bless & keep you sister…

July 15, 2016 4:38 am

Mark,
Yes, to be of any use in this coming harvest, we must be totally transformed, with His LOVE flowing through us. Planning on listening to your interview this afternoon. I’ll be on the program next Wednesday night.
Blessings, my brother!

July 15, 2016 2:31 am

We must remember how Jesus treated those who nailed him to the cross! He asked God to forgive them. Sometimes we have to do the same think when people are cruel!

July 15, 2016 2:00 am

God keeps speaking to me about blessed REST in Jesus! God has been so good to bless my kids and I. We are highly favored and blessed by God.

He shows us danger and leads and directs our steps. He shows me who’s false and who a loving Shephards are and tells us what to do.

My daughter and son and I and my son are truly blessed! Our pastor is a good Shephards. However a few I met online seem to be trying to pray on single women. It did not work with me. One who claims to be a prophet was living with a woman in Florida. She kicked him out so he went to a single moms house in Dallas. She kicked him out. He tried to come to my house God showed me not to allow him in my home.
God protected me. Praise God.!God knows. I am 100% sure God will protect my kids and I. God will crush people who rise against my kids and I. Just as he did the Pharoh. Names tell you a little about a person in scripture. But only the person knows where they are! I am 100% in a good place with God. My kids are as well.

God is great. We have met some cruel people, but never Jesus! Jesus has given us great favor and blessing! God protects us always!

July 15, 2016 2:08 am

With Jesus’s help my kids and I will fulfil our life destiny and purpose. No human will stop our God given destiny! I’m 100% sure about that! It’s a serious thing to try and hinder a mans destiny as James said.

July 15, 2016 2:09 am

I know I have a calling on my life! My kids do as well.

July 15, 2016 2:16 am

My son Abraham informed me that he is helping repair a single parents home with a group of carpenters that he works with free of charge! That’s an act of love. I did not have to ask my son to do this at age 17. He volunteered. That’s love!

July 15, 2016 2:20 am

My son and my daughter recently helped raise 500,000.00 for refugee kids. They were in multiple papers for their outreach of love!

Jemba
Jemba
July 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Amen and Amen. Good reminder Diana. Its easy to lose track of this in the midst of the busyness of life, trials, chaos, false accusations, etc. But the Lord help us remember that if we have not Love, we have nothing.

July 15, 2016 10:23 am

Jemba, so true!

Aaron
Aaron
July 18, 2016 6:14 am

Psalm 89:14: Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.
Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.

The Lord recently showed me that Love actually sits on top of righteousness & justice. Those are the foundation of his throne and he is love sitting on that throne. We are often mislead because we focus on love or we focus on the truth/justice side but it is not one or the other but rather both.

July 18, 2016 11:39 am

Aaron,
Great point! Love absolutely trumps everything – because God is LOVE!

Aaron
Aaron
July 18, 2016 12:21 pm

yes, but his love operates through righteousness & justice. It is not a replacement for them. Many people confuse this point.

Tammy
Tammy
July 18, 2016 1:01 pm
Aaron and Diana, I hope you both read this comment. Diana your article and Aaron your comment were huge confirmations to me that I am hearing correctly from the Holy Spirit. Diana a few days before your article I knew that I needed to “divorce” my 76 year old parents and had begun the letter and was planning on looking up and using the verses you provided in my letter! I just saw your comment Aaron, about love operates through righteousness & justice…….thank you both. My parents, especially my dad, are beloved in my town of 12,000 people. My dad is a retired football coach and a deacon in their very dead church. There has been a wall between us that I have felt for years that has gotten unbearable for me. They have voted for democrats for years and my dad introduced Obama when he was in town and taught Bill Clinton history in high school back in Arkansas. I have not been able to get them to listen AT ALL to what is going on in the world or the evil of Obama. (I believe it is due to soul ties.) Anyway, the Holy Spirit has placed it on my heart to cut off contact with them. I KNOW it is ultimately out of love and I hope it gets their attention. They have always gone to church, tithe and give extra, go on mission trips, go to Israel and love it etc. I am trying to get them to wake up because they won’t, in my opinion based on what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me, be a part of the bride when they are in alignment with the beast system. God gave me a word for my dad last fall “repentance” and I felt it… Read more »
Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 16, 2016 7:07 am

Sobering and true….walking in love is humility. We see ourselves and others as we should and in right perspective. Truth of the matter is we all are inadequate and unqualified thus the necessity of the Holy Spirit within us and humility to submit and remain teachable. Personally I’ve been going through a season of intense pruning and surrender. Each time my thoughts focus upon the storm the Holy Spirit says focus upon the glory which in reality is Christ. We are living in unprecedented times. Unlike anything we’ve ever known. Much is being given to us therefore much is being required. I rejoice and give thanks for grace and awareness for I have nothing that I haven’t been given. Prepare us Holy Spirit for the unaware. May we retrieve many prodigals. May we walk worthy of the unshakeable eternal kingdom of the one true King.

July 17, 2016 6:28 pm