“The time for warnings is over; now is the time for judgment.”

My son, this evil people who refuse to hear My Words, who walk in vain imaginations of their hearts, and walk after other gods to serve them and worship them, shall be as good for nothing. For I have spoken many times of the coming judgments, but the time to warn is over. My people will now know that I, the Lord your God, have had it with a selfish, stiff-necked people!

My judgments are now falling on this backslidden nation, a nation who once was proud to be called a Christian Nation, but now cannot even draw a breath to utter My Name. This nation who led all other nations in speaking the truth to the lost has now become a nation of lost. My people who once spoke My Word in power and faith now speak as ravenous wolves, only seeking to please the flesh. You are Jeremiah’s girdle – good for nothing!!

The false Hananiah’s telling My people they are all good, it’s the systems that I am judging — LIARS!!! I am bringing My judgements on a backslidden, rebellious Church, where the people who sit in the pews are as lost as the world. Yes, the systems will fall, but the sinful, prideful heart of My people will fall first. The time for warnings is over; now is the time for judgment.

I have given you what you wanted, a king that would tickle your ears and deceive even My very elect. This king does not hear My voice and is being led astray by lies from the Hannaniahs. Those with ears to hear, so be it.

Prepare your houses, be ready, for My Spirit will flow like a mighty river. Many will come to know Me in great revivals, then the fulfillment of My judgments will proceed. Repent now! Reach the lost! Pray for My Mercy, for the day of the Lord is upon you!

Be blessed My Remnant.

Shalom, The Father

Scripture Reference:

1 Thus the Lord said to me, “Go and buy yourself a linen waistband and put it around your waist, but do not put it in water.”
2 So I bought the waistband in accordance with the word of the Lord and put it around my waist.
3 Then the word of the Lord came to me a second time, saying,
4 “Take the waistband that you have bought, which is around your waist, and arise, go to the Euphrates and hide it there in a crevice of the rock.”
5 So I went and hid it by the Euphrates, as the Lord had commanded me.
6 After many days the Lord said to me, “Arise, go to the Euphrates and take from there the waistband which I commanded you to hide there.”
7 Then I went to the Euphrates and dug, and I took the waistband from the place where I had hidden it; and lo, the waistband was ruined, it was totally worthless.
8 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
9 “Thus says the Lord, ‘Just so will I destroy the pride of Judah and the great pride of Jerusalem.
10 This wicked people, who refuse to listen to My words, who walk in the stubbornness of their hearts and have gone after other gods to serve them and to bow down to them, let them be just like this waistband which is totally worthless.
11 For as the waistband clings to the waist of a man, so I made the whole household of Israel and the whole household of Judah cling to Me,’ declares the Lord, ‘that they might be for Me a people, for renown, for praise and for glory; but they did not listen.’ (Jeremiah 13:1-11)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

John Barry
John Barry
March 5, 2018 6:03 AM

Brothers & Sisters I only pay attention to the Words of people GOD points out to me to listen to , I have prayed about Byron and the LORD has told me to : listen to Byron , he is my servant . This is the reason I am here at Z3 , I have never commented on any other site , the LORD says James is HIS servant and ABBA is doing a great work here at Z3 . Byron’s words are always hard , but from the LORD I believe . GOD have Mercy on our Nation .

Mike M
Mike M
March 5, 2018 4:43 PM

I’m with you this is the only site I ever comment on as well. No doubt we are in for judgment – already seeing it happen. The tough part is knowing this, yet the timing is so elusive…and trying to run a business with an optimistic future outlook for employees and customers, all the while our family is preparing physically and spiritually as we are only one event away from chaos as so many have prophesied. Keep on trusting! I appreciate the even keel you bring to this site John. Blessings!

John Barry
John Barry
March 5, 2018 5:22 PM

Thank you brother Mike M , timing is elusive and frustrating at times . But there is no real need I believe , when events start and we need to hear HOLY SPIRIT clearly we will in that same hour . Matthew 10 : 19-23 Blessings !

Carrie D
Carrie D
March 5, 2018 1:07 PM

John Barry, this word is virtually the same as Pastor Benjamin’s Sunday Sermon.
Both men are sold out for the Lord.
Glory to God.
Thank you James for Z3 and bringing us to a greater knowledge of the Father’s Kingdom.So grateful for all the people of God who contribute on here.
May the Lord continue to lead and guide those who love him.
We are so blessed! Glory to God for his everlasting faithfulness to us all. 🙂

Lydia Hodge
March 5, 2018 3:01 PM

I agree with you John.

March 5, 2018 2:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation John.

John Rasumussen
John Rasumussen
March 5, 2018 9:43 AM

Thank you Byron. Urgent and timely words.
“Many will come to know Me in great revivals.” Amen. And I ad to this, do not expect stadium or church “revivals” with professional musicians and preachers. That era is over. As of last Friday in fact for those who have eyes to see.

I repeat, the day of the big stage and the superstar is over. The important Kingdom work of salvation does not belong to your pastor/elder/evangelist/Sunday school/Bible study leader. It belongs to ordinary members of the Body of Christ. Heed Bryon’s admonition: “Repent now! Reach the lost!” And don’t assume when you lead someone to Christ that the next step is “pew sitting” in a local church. Train those who repent to obey the Word and walk daily with Jesus.

Randy
Randy
March 5, 2018 10:37 AM

Good point, John Rasumussen

jerry rigg
March 5, 2018 10:24 AM

Ive often wonder, why, when there are 52 weeks in one year, a pastor cannot devote one week sermon on the subject of soul winning, not even passing out witnessing tracts to an entire congregation and just saying ….dont come back next week until you have passed this tract out to one unsaved person and told them the good news of God’s plan of salvation and that Jesus died for them!

John Barry
John Barry
March 6, 2018 6:25 AM

Brother Jerry I have a lot of fun with tracts , I get mine from ; The Way of the Master . I love to go to Walmart or a Mall , if some one has their car window slightly open I toss the tract in so it lands on the drivers seat , or as I am walking around the store and see a lady with her purse on the cart open , I will ask her where something is and while she is distracted helping me find it , I slip one in her purse or a bag unseen . Even thow they will know a human probably put it there , they will wonder if it might have been some thing else . It is easy to do this at work to , I have put them in peoples tool boxes when they went to the restroom or in the office inside the paperwork the person is working on and I never let them see me do it so the person wonders . It is a lot of fun to watch people reactions , blessings .

mem
mem
March 5, 2018 11:00 AM

This is a related recently released prophetic word from God to America

Worth it’s own article post imho

Steve
Steve
March 5, 2018 10:16 PM

Thanks mem for the warning. Every American should listen to this sermon from Pastor John Minor of The Rock Church and be on knees weeping for the nation. This Pastor has staked his life if this is a false prophecy.

Elizabeth Marie
March 5, 2018 10:43 AM

Last night I awoke to the words ‘stiff-necked.’ I wasn’t sure what the LORD was referring to until I saw this post. Also, while praying this morning, I heard the LORD say to me:
‘the warnings have gone out — now prepare!’ This word from Byron is one more confirmation and it is VERY sobering!! The time for warnings seem to be coming to a close–repent for our country and personally and pray for mercy!

Robert
March 5, 2018 3:25 PM

Elizabeth marie,
Last Summer I felt I was being told to train or that I was in training, but then had stopped hearing that once late Autumn came around. Then about a month ago (late Winter) I felt that the Lord was telling me the “training” is over and I now need to “prepare” or to “get ready to brace myself”. Now, I am getting more and more confirmations on what I have heard. For the past few Winter months I too have been hearing that the warnings are over and that judgement is soon. Thank you for sharing this with us. More and more confirmations are starting to come on this topic. May the Lord have mercy on us all…..

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 5, 2018 12:06 PM

Elizabeth Marie, When you shared the words “stiffnecked” a light bulb went off for me. When The Lord used the word to address the Israelites, it was about rebellion. When He spoke to the Pharisees, it was about spiritual pride. The Lord has been speaking to me about Stephen a lot lately, as there has been much on Z3 about martyrdom lately. In Acts 7:51 Stephen said to the Sanhedrin right before his stoning, “. You stiff necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors. You always resist the Holy Spirit! When I have been praying lately about repentance concerning my own depravity, I keep hearing, ” I want you to be like the Publican.” Jesus confronted judgement and woe specifically and emphatically to one group before His death more than any other- the Spiritually puffed up leaders. As we are in the season of both Passover and the Passion of our Lord, I believe many would immediately say “stiffnecked” ” would be woe to the rebellious, the sinners of the flesh, but I believe the Lord is saying the even greater woe and judgement will be on the spiritually proud and hypocritical, the sinners of the heart.

Lydia Hodge
March 5, 2018 2:56 PM

Just as the early church was persecuted and killed for their faith by the established religious and political leaders of the day, so will it be in these endtimes. The establishment will turn on the true followers of God especially as God begins to Expose the sin in the church state and to call them to repentance. It will be like the martyrdom of Stephen except on a mass scale.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 5, 2018 7:25 PM

So true, Lydia. Do you ever hear from the Lord if you personally will have to surrender your life? The Lord often calls me “Peter” when I’m hasty or when I overreact, or use 10 words to say what I could say in 4. I asked him, does that mean I have to die like Peter did? I expected to hear, “what is that to you?” He was silent for a few days. Then he said, No I’ll take care of you in the Wilderness. I had a dream about that. The reason I ask you, is because I feel possibly that he is reassuring you of the same: He will be with you, beside you, in front of you, and your rear guide, you won’t be harmed. I asked for a scripture for you, I hope this speaks to you Ecc. 4:11-12.i think you are pure of heart, and I love your wisdom.

Lydia Hodge
March 5, 2018 9:02 PM

Carolanne, thank you for your kindness. No one has ever ask me that question. I will share with you and others here on Z3 what I have been shown and my conclusion as to the meaning. I had a dream that I was standing at a desk and a lady was seated at the desk. She seemed to be a receptionist or perhaps a record keeper of sorts, but somehow I knew that she knew things about me. I ask her if I would have to die for my faith. She looked at me with that look people give when you ask a question and the person you ask doesn’t really want to tell you the answer because they don’t think you are ready to hear it. She sighed and gave a slight nod of her head and said probably. End Of Dream. I do truly believe this was a dream from the Lord. My conclusion was that there is a high probability that I will have to lay down my life for the cause of Christ but that the complete circumstances of that is something I’m not quite ready to receive. At any rate I know that nothing in this life can harm who I am in Christ and I do appreciate the scripture you shared. It does speak to my 💜. Thank you.

Mike M
Mike M
March 5, 2018 9:59 PM

Thank you for sharing that. If it comes to that He will be with you in the moment as He was with Stephen.

Lydia Hodge
March 5, 2018 10:38 PM

Thanks Mike.

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 5, 2018 11:19 PM

Oh, Lydia, the Lotd knows you would die for him no matter what. However, I’m hoping probably leaves room for probably not, but I’d never want to hinder His plan for anyone, as His ways are not our ways. Once I made the vow out loud that I would indeed endure to the end, which wasn’t long ago, I have felt closer to Him than ever, like I was invited into the inner chamber, a place of privilege. The true privilege will be the martyr’s reward. I have no idea why I asked you that question, but thank you so much for sharing that dream. 💜

Katherine Lehman
Kathy
March 5, 2018 12:32 PM

Yes. Judgment begins in the house of the Lord.

Elizabeth Marie
March 5, 2018 12:57 PM

wow…..I just used that exact Scripture in the video I just uploaded about Bryon’s message and the words I heard!

Carolanne
Carolanne
March 5, 2018 1:43 PM

Wow, only the Lord could have known! Powerful message. With the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the lost, it will inspire us to be full of compassion and mercy to minister to them, as it would be easy to get spiritually arrogant when working one on one with the unsaved. I’ve seen some mighty evangelistic miracles of the heart lately. Thanks for sharing that, Elizabeth Marie.

Avidan
March 5, 2018 9:21 AM

Folks
ln These Last Hour It ls Not Too Late To Repent.
Remember America, You Are Once A Joy.
Spreading The Goodness Of The LORD
ln The Land Of Living.
Oh, How We Have Fallen!
Oh, How We Have Fallen!

Let Us Reminiscent Days Of Old.
The Good Old Days The Bible Days
Loving, The Heart Of Our Families.
Spreading Gods Word Our Joy
All Our The World.

Let Us Repent

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!!! REPENT ALL!!!
Days Of Reckoning Is Here
Our Sins Has Caught Up With Us.
No Where To Hide
But To Return Back To The LORD.

The Spirit ls Calling You! The Spirit ls Calling Me!
King Yeshua/ Jesus HaMashiach
Is Waiting At The Door
The Door ls Open
Return Back To The LORD
REPENT!

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
March 5, 2018 7:39 AM

Saturday night as I had just closed my eyes to go to asleep, I saw a body of water and a huge hand coming up out of the water with the index finger pointing up. I have no idea what it might mean. But I felt it was the hand of God

Katherine Lehman
Kathy
March 5, 2018 12:30 PM

Sounds like He’s telling us to “look up.”

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
March 5, 2018 8:31 AM

Mystery Babylon, the Harlot, sits on many waters. The hand foretells the end of Babylon. Simple Biblical stuff really.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 7, 2018 12:33 AM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 6, 2018 1:11 PM

Peace, Peace

There is a time of peace coming for the nation of America that will be followed by sudden destruction. All the world will be affected by her demise, and all the world will react. Some in good ways, some in bad.
My children, do not be deceived when it appears all is working together for peace, for it is a ploy of your enemy to lull you to sleep. There will indeed be a period of peace, but it is the calm just before a storm of unimaginable proportions. What the enemy cannot gain by force, he gains through lies. The enemies of America are conspiring together behind the scenes and they have devised a plan by which to deceive its leaders into thinking all is well. Like sheep led to the slaughter, so shall this nation go. As she has destroyed so many lives, so shall the lives within her also be destroyed.
Peace, peace, then sudden destruction, and there is no escape for her for her people have chosen destruction over life. Her people have chosen to go their own way over Mine. They will now be given their own ways of destruction.

Barbara
Barbara
March 5, 2018 10:54 AM

Last night I saw a quick vision of the word Judge or Judgement. That was all. Often my visions are short and dim (usually grey and white).