“Now is the Time to Sing a Song of Triumph Because You Will Not be Barren Anymore.”

When a woman is in childbirth, they often reach a time when they feel like they just can’t do it anymore, like they can’t go on, but that is the time when they are giving birth and the baby’s head is crowning.

I feel like that is where we are right now as a body and as a people. The head is crowning. This is the season of the Isaacs being birthed. This is the season that God’s promises, which he has put in your heart, are coming forth by His spirit.

If you look in Scripture, Isaac could only be brought forth by the miraculous power of God. Isaacs are never born through the natural realm, but always require the supernatural. Isaacs are not born in the normal amount of time, but always take a long time to come forth.

Just as the woman in childbirth is assisted by midwives, God has given us the voice of the prophets to assist in the birthing process like midwives, vocalizing strength to the woman, encouraging her to not give up, and telling her she can do it. Like the prophet Isaiah, the prophets today are saying, “Sing oh barren one. You who have been barren and have not seen the fulfillment of the promise in your life.” (Isaiah 54:1-5)

God is saying, “Now is the time to sing a song of triumph because you will not be barren anymore. Now is the time for fulfillment. I am putting a song in your mouth because now is the time to rejoice. You are no longer desolate and forsaken, for now is the time for you to give birth to your Isaac.”

1 “Shout for joy, O barren one, you who have borne no child; break forth into joyful shouting and cry aloud, you who have not travailed; for the sons of the desolate one will be more numerous than the sons of the married woman,” says the Lord.
2 “Enlarge the place of your tent; stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your pegs.
3 “For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left. And your descendants will possess nations and will resettle the desolate cities.
4 “Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; and do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced; but you will forget the shame of your youth, and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
5 “For your husband is your Maker, whose name is the Lord of hosts; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, who is called the God of all the earth. (Isaiah 54:1-5)

Join me in this 19-minute video to find out more about this supernatural birthing, which God is doing today in us.

Anita Alexander

Author: Anita Alexander

Anita Alexander is a Prophetic Revivalist who ministers in the realm of a seer prophet and revival fire. She is the co-founder of Golden City Church in Gold Coast, Director of Revival Flame Ministries and founder of Arise Shine Intercessors Australia. In addition to pastoring Golden City Church, on the Gold Coast, Australia, Anita is an international Itinerate Speaker, Author, Song writer and Recording Artist. Anita releases prophetic revelation and impartation by Prophesy, Intercession, Prophetic Praise and Worship and prophetic articulation from the written word of God. Motivated by an intense Love for the Body of Christ, Anita’s passion and compassion is to see the Church forsake religion and tradition and awaken to His Love, arise and walk in their true overcoming identity as sons and daughters of the kingdom, who manifest the Possessing Victory, Glory and Power.

Nancy Trimble
March 16, 2017 10:16 AM

Oh Anita, I am sitting here bawling as I watch this, I have suffered so much loss in my life, family, home, friends, treated like dirt, and I needed to hear this this morning. I never had children and at 57 I have been feeling lately like I missed out on so much in my life. I married at 30 and my husband had been married before and had kids, but I never seemed to be able to or could afford to pursue it. Thank you for this, it’s like the Lord wanted me to find this this morning.

Marilee Alm
March 16, 2017 8:36 AM

Rescue the perishing, care for the dying,
Snatch them in pity from sin and the grave;
Weep o’er the erring one, lift up the fallen,
Tell them of Jesus, the mighty to save.

Refrain:
Rescue the perishing, care for the dying,
Jesus is merciful, Jesus will save.

Though they are slighting Him, still He is waiting,
Waiting the penitent child to receive;
Plead with them earnestly, plead with them gently;
He will forgive if they only believe.

Down in the human heart, crushed by the tempter,
Feelings lie buried that grace can restore;
Touched by a loving heart, wakened by kindness,
Chords that were broken will vibrate once more.

Rescue the perishing, duty demands it;
Strength for thy labor the Lord will provide;
Back to the narrow way patiently win them;
Tell the poor wand’rer a Savior has died.
Frances Jane Crosby

Corrine
March 16, 2017 4:40 PM

James, thank you for posting this video. It spoke to me on so many levels. Those exact scriptures she refers to in Isaiah are the same ones the Lord gave me years ago and are so precious to me. This video touched me deeply. Blessings, Corrine

March 16, 2017 5:01 PM

Thanks for the feedback Corrine. That is great.

Francine
Francine
March 17, 2017 3:04 PM

Z3 family. We all have great reasons to Hope: our Father loves us and He is mighty in battle. He will be faithful to us. Let us wait with outstanding joy and enthusiasm for His deliverance. All afflictions are temporary. AND, as we focus on listening to the Lord for His instructions to serve Him and His people, much heaviness will leave our heart, even before any change occurs in our circumstances. May we all rest in Him

Marilee Alm
March 16, 2017 8:18 PM

HI, I have some questions/ observsations. Several time a day the Lord will just tell me something. It is spoken in my heart. Sometimes it is about the topic I am musing about and other times it is not. Today, I believe He said what I am experiencing. I am wondering if this is other’s testimony as well.

“What you hear is a bit of the continual flow of My Spirit. It surfaces and then recedes again.” So the speaking from the Lord is continual, but I am getting just a bit here and there.

I need to have a notebook with me constantly to capture these moments. I think I am going to remember all of the words, but the business crowds them out.

Secondly, how is it that when I have a thought of doing something for the Lord I react in fear first? I have these ideas:
1. This is my flesh not wanting to humble myself and accept His leading?
2. Is it a mental reaction b/c my mind has been trained to express fear instead of faith?
3. Is it demons tempting me to disobey? If so how can they read my thoughts?

I did have a breakthrough to focus on the benefits to the person or persons for my obedience, give them a great example, show God is working b/c He told me to….
What are your thoughts on this?

Peggy Ann
March 16, 2017 10:34 PM

Marilee,
I’ll just say that you have some really good thoughts here!
Thank-you for sharing.

Julie Bucker
March 16, 2017 4:25 PM

Today I flipped open to a verse telling Rachel to weep no more for her children that were not.

Marilee Alm
March 18, 2017 10:48 PM

In general I had 4-5 dreams this morning. This is a first for me. God got my attention by directing it to the corner of my room and saying, “I am trying to birth you”. I sensed His spirit and started to pay closer attention.

I am different today than I was yesterday. I went to my neighbor’s house and prayed for his hip asking God to heal it before he has surgery next month. I was getting slain in the spirit while I was praying for him.
One of the dreams is worth posting, I will do so after I get it typed up.

RSS
RSS
March 19, 2017 10:36 PM

“He gives the barren woman a home, so that she becomes a happy mother of children.” Ps. 113:9

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 19, 2017 11:35 PM

Good one RSS. How funny the LORD is! Driving down a mountainous rd and singing psalm 113: 1-3. Get back to civilisation and check in at z3 and this scripture is posted. Holy Spirit rain down. Rain down. Oh let your will be done as we wait on Your Word.

RSS
RSS
March 20, 2017 8:48 PM

Amen! I wondered why the Lord led me to this Psalm the other day, one that I’m very familiar with. Now I know. How he works in mysterious ways!

Mimi D
Mimi D
March 18, 2017 10:18 PM

This is for us right now. We must join the labor for new sons and daughters to be born into the kingdom. Very anointed word.

Marilee Alm