The Time Has Come for Releasing Two Portions of Faith!

door

Here is a word I received around 6:30 AM on January 24, 2016.

“The time has come; the season is here for My releasing of two portions of faith. The first portion is for survival. The second is for revival.

In the first portion, I will pour out an anointing on to how to survive what is coming and to thrive in it. It will be a Goshen anointing (Exodus 8:22), I will teach you how to maneuver, manifest, and manufacture My strategies to overcome My time of judgment.

In the second portion will be unprecedented wisdom in operating in My revival spirit. There is a skill needed for operating in My glory. There is a pattern like Moses was instructed to follow (Hebrews 8:5). I will anoint the Burning Ones with an understanding and insight into Me and My ways!”

He declares that Moses knew the ways of God, but the children of Israel only knew His acts.

He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the sons of Israel. (Psalm 103:7)

The Father is calling us to know how He moves and why He moves, rather than seeking an outward act or experience.

You will see Me move before “they” see Me move (the world and the sleeping church) and you will know what I am doing, because I will reveal My secrets to those who worship Me in spirit and in truth!

There is a door and it is called the Door of Now! The Church has entered her Now moment!

The Father then gave me Isaiah 28 to confirm this word.

1 Woe to the proud crown of the drunkards of Ephraim, and to the fading flower of its glorious beauty, which is at the head of the fertile valley of those who are overcome with wine!
2 Behold, the Lord has a strong and mighty agent; as a storm of hail, a tempest of destruction, like a storm of mighty overflowing waters, He has cast it down to the earth with His hand.
3 The proud crown of the drunkards of Ephraim is trodden under foot.
4 And the fading flower of its glorious beauty, which is at the head of the fertile valley, will be like the first- ripe fig prior to summer, which one sees, and as soon as it is in his hand, He swallows it. (Isaiah 28:1-4)

In brief, the prophetic symbolism is that Ephraim represents the Church and the nation of America. Verses 1-4 speak of our prideful condition and the warning of judgment in the form of an invasion and a storm. Remember, the Father does not view this nation separately as church and state. The reason for this is because of our tremendous responsibility to the gospel and the mission of God, as it was to Israel. We will be held to a higher form of accountability.

7 And these also reel with wine and stagger from strong drink: the priest and the prophet reel with strong drink, they are confused by wine, they stagger from strong drink; they reel while having visions, they totter when rendering judgment.
8 For all the tables are full of filthy vomit, without a single clean place. (Isaiah 28:7-8)

Verse 7 speaks of the church leadership and their lack of prophetic vision and wide spread idolatry. Again this is a mirror of where we are in the church! We are drunk with pride. We are drunk with idolatry. We are drunk with prosperity!

Look at verse 8. This is our current tables of ministry! The places of our worship are polluted by the sin of our leaders and the unclean living of our members! How can His glory rest on such a mess? How can we have a habitation of God when the house of God is a wreck? We are immature, self-satisfying people who use God for what He gives rather than for who He is.

5 In that day the Lord of hosts will become a beautiful crown and a glorious diadem to the remnant of His people;
6 A spirit of justice for him who sits in judgment, a strength to those who repel the onslaught at the gate. (Isaiah 28:5-6)

I purposely left verses 5 and 6 for last because here we see hope is not lost. There is always a nation within a nation, a church within a church, and a people within a people. It’s called the Remnant! In that day, the day of judgment, the day of invasion and storm, the glory of the Lord and the beauty of His holiness is coming to His Remnant! The spirit of wisdom and the strength to battle at the gate (door) will be ours. There is a generation willing to fight at the gates of our cities, the gates of our homes, and the gates of churches. We will not fight using the weapons of man, but of the Spirit, and of the Word!

The time has come for us to stand and enter into the door of now!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
September 17, 2017 5:13 AM
Hi Pastor Faircloth, I hope this message finds you well! I was trying to find a way to message you online and just sent you a message on Facebook. After reading your “Testing, Testing, 1-2-3” message, I was inspired to write a warning to others. Here’s what it said: Dear Saints, please take a moment to read this very urgent warning in its totality. Some of you and/or others you know in California may only have hours or days to prepare. Earlier this week on Sept. 11th, 2017 there were 7,000 lightening strikes that struck within 24 hours in the Bay Area (1,200 cloud-to-ground strikes plus 5,800 in-cloud strikes (see link below), simultaneously there were 40,000 strikes that hit in the L.A. area (see 2nd link below). Just as God will be giving His people a 7 year warning before His final judgement is poured out before Christ’s return (when Antichrist signs a covenant for 7 years), he gave Noah a 7 DAY warning before he flooded the earth (Gen. 7:4 – “For in seven days I will cause it to rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights….”). I believe these 7k lightening strikes in the Bay Area were a 7 day warning to His people to repent and get out of the area before His judgement & time of testing. Since the 40k strikes happened on the same day as the 7k, I believe both numbers speak to both areas (meaning the earthquake will strike the Bay and L.A. at roughly the same time). As we’ve seen from Noah’s flood, the number 40 represents judgement, but it also represents testing (like when the Israelites were tested 40 years in the wilderness and when Jesus was tested 40 days in the wilderness). Speaking of testing, I believe… Read more »
Christopher
March 7, 2016 3:10 PM

Dear Brother Faircloth,
Peace and Grace to you and your good wife.
Please correct me where I am mistaken. I believe you also spoke, “In the month of red, blood will be shed”. my first thought was February for St Valentine and his being martyred. As February passed I looked to Passover with Christ’s sacrifice and the blood on lintels and door posts to protect. Should we look to Passover for “the shedding of Blood”?
Shalom, Christopher

Marty
Marty
February 1, 2016 6:21 PM

For a collaborating word on FAITH, listen to the prophetic word for this new year as well as the Hebraic year given Aug 30, 2015. Johnnyandelizabeth.com, then podcasts. Awesome words.
Lord, you are our very present Help in time of trouble. Pour out your Spirit on all flesh.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
January 28, 2016 4:55 AM

Thank you pastor Tom for your comments! Blessings to you on your journey!

Tom Deere
January 27, 2016 8:09 PM

Excellent word, Pastor. I found it very interesting. You are a pastor, I am a retired pastor and our Father has given both of us a prophetic word concerning the “Remnant.” The Lord revealed it to me as the “Loyal Remnant.” You can read about it on our blog: loyalremnant.blogspot.com. We are not finished writing it yet and are praying for the Lord to show us how to publish it in a format that is easier to read. Hope it is a blessing to you as much as your message is certainly a blessing to me. It is a powerful confirmation of what the Lord is showing me, REVIVAL IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS. God bless you, Brother.

Bradford
Bradford
January 26, 2016 8:52 PM
I am a student at auburn university studying mechanical engineering and I would like some help interpreting a dream please! Jan 23, 2016 Just before I went to bed, I asked the Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus, to speak to me. In my dream, I was at the beach on some kind of float with my dad in the ocean. We were watching as some people were trying to surf abnormally large waves and most were not catching them. Then we saw one guy surfing in what looked like a boat with 2 motors on it. I told my dad as we were watching, “He can do anything” (referring to the guy surfing in a boat). Then a gigantic wave came (at least 100ft tall or more) and dad and I just floated over the top of it. We didn’t see any surfers after that. But as soon as the wave passed, I wanted to get off the float and catch the next wave but my dad stopped me and said something like, “Are you crazy, you’re going to be killed!” Immediately, we saw a yellow cloud approaching in the distance and I was glad I didn’t try to catch a wave and get lost in the cloud at sea. My dad and I decided to go to the shore at this point and when we reached shore we saw my little sister who said, “Did you see that wave? It was at least 100ft!” The thick, yellow sand storm had hit the beach at this point, and I noticed something bizarre about how the sand storm was moving. In some places it would swirl around with solid geometric shapes spinning like a tornado. One had doughnut shapes of sand spiraling, and one spiraled like a spring, both in the shape… Read more »
Christopher
January 26, 2016 6:06 PM

My spirit bears witness with your word. thank you very much for being the conduit of bringing real food.
This word has led me to ponder about our Lord is altogether Holy and altogether Merciful. I can’t identify the source of my spiritual understanding, but my spirit bears witness of its authenticity (1John4:1-4). As in the Lord’s sword, it has two edges; but in the spiritual sense, one edge cuts and the other edge heals. God’s word in 2Tim says it separates between the thoughts and intentions, it also brings correction and healing, as in His Holiness and His Love. In your word the two faiths are to help us handle preparation for his judgment (cuts) and for His Harvest (mercy). In every way may Jesus Christ be glorified. And may He be delighted in us (Hephzibah and Beulah)

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
January 27, 2016 12:17 PM

Thank you Christopher! Great truth about the Sword of the Lord!

Rebecca Hale
Rebecca Hale
January 26, 2016 8:14 AM

Bloodstone, also known as heliotrope, was the traditional birthstone for March until 1952. Bloodstone was the March birthstone in the ancient Roman, Hebrew, and Arabic calendar.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
January 27, 2016 12:16 PM

Thank you Rebecca for that insight!

Marilee
Marilee
January 26, 2016 7:52 AM

Yes, Lord the words, Ways of the Lord– not just His acts. This connects soo many dots from my past. God is sewing this quilt of understanding. I am so thankful, but quaking in the seriousness of it all. God bless you mightly. He is so present with us today. We love you Lord!!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
January 26, 2016 8:39 AM

Thank you Marilee! Yes I agree and add my WE LOVE YOU LORD!!!! What an awesome God He is!!!!!!

Diana Pulliam
January 26, 2016 4:59 AM

Thank you, Pastor, for this very confirming Word. The Lord is calling His people to cleave onto Him, so He can prepare us to walk in this Glory. For He has a glorious work prepared for us!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
January 26, 2016 8:37 AM

Yes and amen! So true Diana!