Podcast: It’s time to receive the gift of God.

God has been preparing a remnant of His people through a long season of trials, but for many of them, the season of preparation is now coming to an end and a new season of the manifestation of His promises is beginning. A great harvest is coming and we get to be part of it.

In this 29-minute audio message, I share the new direction He has given me for Z3 News and explain what God has been doing in His people and how we can receive what He has for us. It’s time to receive the gift of God.

This message is also available in iTunes Podcasts and on Soundcloud.

Andrew, Christchurch, NZ.
Andrew, Christchurch, NZ.
July 3, 2018 4:36 AM

I humbly ask for prayer for my dear son William who continues to suffer from severe depression. A high achiever and someone who excelled in all he did, William was in Hospital with depression 4 years ago and now at the age of 21 has stopped his third year bio-medical studies . I am William’s dad, Andrew, I have posted here before, some of you may recall about my wife Jennifer who died of a brain tumour in February last year. She was 54. My daughter has a right side partial paralysis. I’ve had my life’s challenges but I’m holding fast to the Lord and his word.

I’ve prayed and commanded the spirit of depression to leave William in Jesus name, and told any other spirits in William to leave him as Gid has given me this authority.

I ask that this community can bring my family before the Lord, as my dear wife and my best friend Jen is now with the Lord.

Thank you. Andrew, NZ.

Sonia
Sonia
July 3, 2018 8:37 AM

Hi Andrew, when I read your post I was reminded of Robert Henderson whose son had been battling dépression for years. Even though Robert was diligently praying for his son he was seeing no result until he went to the courts of heaven… and his son was then healed form depresssion in a matter of days !!
Every individual case is uniquely different; however when all things fail you may consider going to His courts.
If you are interested in getting more info, here are a few links to you tube:

Praying for your son.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 3, 2018 9:30 AM

Hi Sonia, I listened to him recently, he was very encouraging. The result with his son was instant…he just didn’t hear about it for a few days! It was very easy to follow…first he repented on behalf of his son, then he repented for anything he or his wife had spoken against his son, then he declared all the prophecies and promises that had ever been spoken over his son.
I have done this a couple of times now…first time the result was immediate…second time I have not received the result I wanted yet but in faith I believe it must have changed something!
This could be worth a go Andrew. Also – and I mentioned this recently on Z3 – our small prayer group recently prayed Psalm 139 over a grandaughter who has been going through some personal challenges. We spoke it out daily for 40 days…Grandma is still praying it, but we had a significant breakthrough around the 40 day mark. It is a very powerful chapter on knowing who we are in God’s eyes and how precious and how important we are. Have you got a couple of friends who could do this with you? Otherwise if you like, come back to us and maybe there would be others on Z3 who could join with you in this.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 3, 2018 8:54 AM

I am praying for a powerful move in your situation Andrew

John Barry
John Barry
July 3, 2018 5:30 PM

Brother Andrew , my friend , love & wife died at 31 in 1985 , I suffered 12 years of depression and it is a Spirit . Your son can not even hear / understand your words if he is that deep in the darkness . The darkness is like a wall around him to isolate and in a strange way to him protection from a world he can no longer deal with his heart hurts are so deep . You must remember it is a Spirit you are fighting that manifests as an illness . It will be a battle but you can drive the Spirit off to give your son a chance to come out of it where you can help him . Anoint his bed & room and declare the Blood over it , read the Word to him if you can , play praise music , if you have some about the Blood , they work best . Demon Spirits hate any mention of the Blood , it is like slapping them with Holy Fire , you can drive the toughest demon off by keeping the Blood before them . You son does not even need to hear you or the music , keep it low if needed , the demon will hear and when the demon is sure you are going to give up he will leave . You will have to do this every time the depression tries to come on him till JESUS heals him . Be sure and put your Whole Armour of GOD on if you decide to do this , it will be a fight till Satan learns you are for real & will not give up . Blessings & Prayers !

Tracey
Tracey
July 4, 2018 6:25 PM

Hi again, John! 👋🙂 I can openly testify to the power of prayer, as well as the blood of Jesus! I struggled with suicidal tendencies and deep depression for years (even as a child). Praise God, that He pointed me towards Scripture-guided prayers (my favourite is “A Method For Prayer” by the Puritan and Bible scholar, Matthew Henry http://www.apuritansmind.com/puritan-favorites/matthew-henry-1662-1714/ https://mrmatthewhenry.com/ ). There’s something special about the reverence and simplicity in Puritan prayers (whether in Olde English or its modern translations)… Those men of old certainly had close fellowship with our Lord—something I yearn for, with all my heart!

Thank God, I now know the security of wearing the armour He has made available (Ephesians 6), while also pleading His blood over myself and my loved ones. Now, whenever I get down, I remember that God has already armed me for the battle; with His promises and presence, I know I am not alone! Because we are in a spiritual battle—may we continue in the good fight of faith, knowing that the Adversary has been defeated! 🙂

God bless

John Barry
John Barry
July 4, 2018 8:01 PM

Well hello Sister Tracey 🙂 , sounds like you are battle tested & battle ready my friend ! I pray you walk in HIS Glory , strength & wisdom to Kingdom victory ! Blessings

Tracey
Tracey
July 5, 2018 6:08 PM

It’s the only way to be, in this wicked, benighted world that we live in—armed, and dangerous to the Enemy! 😉🙂 http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2018/june/they-had-the-power-former-satanic-high-priest-says-christians-prayers-hindered-him-from-carrying-out-evil
I pray likewise, for yourself, as well as your loved ones! Blessings.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
July 3, 2018 8:03 AM

We pray for full restoration of William in the powerful name of Jesus Christ (saviour of us all) and mighty Son of the living God,
Phil

pammi 7
July 3, 2018 1:44 PM

please look up Katie Souza healing ministries – about generational bitterness visiting us (unknown to us) as sicknesses, led the lord identify which vid to hear – i suggest the ‘authority over serpents’ vid on u tube. I believe it will have an answer for you. (sister PH, from UK)

Yawchal
Yawchal
July 3, 2018 1:34 PM

Andrew, I have come to understand that we should BIND up those spirits that are the problem, and then, ask the Holy Spirit to teach how to live without them. THEN, when we are ready, at some point in the future, those spirits can be cast out.
If we Cast them out too soon, they just come back to the cleanly swept house and move in with seven other spirits and we are in worse shape than in the beginning. (Luke 11:24-26) Especially if we’ve lived that way for a very long time! It is sooo familiar that, it is all we know. That is why we have to be taught how to live properly without them first
Seek the Lord as to ALL the names of the spirits that need to be bound, as there, no doubt, are many. These guys travel in packs, never alone, for they are cowards and find their strength in numbers
Then, you as the father, who has a God given authority over your son, may do this binding and loosing that the Lord has given us as a weapon to use
He then can be loosed from each of these spirits and then you can bind and gag each one( I like to gag them so they cannot even speak as well) so they cannot do their dirty work any more
Seek, and you SHALL find
Blessings,
Yawchal

jmore
jmore
July 3, 2018 11:10 AM

Praying for your son, Andrew. Please consider googling “Derek Prince Depression” as this man of God suffered from bouts of depression in his life and was a true believer. He has some great material regarding the subject including the short paper entitled “You’ve got to have hope.”

Blessings!!

Timothy
Timothy
July 3, 2018 8:33 AM

God bless you Andrew and your family! I will pray for each of you. May God’s warm love cover you and your family completely!

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
July 3, 2018 8:12 AM

Praying and crying out for you and your family, Andrew.

Deena
Deena
July 3, 2018 11:04 PM

Know that I’m praying!

Sue C
Sue C
July 3, 2018 11:36 AM

Andrew, a good quality mineral supplement can very helpful. This is also an excellent product with good reviews. Praying for you all. https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/nature-plus-nutrizac-mood-food-300-mg-60-tablets/nt-3199

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 3, 2018 9:17 AM

Hi Andrew, I remember you and your challenging situation well. We’ve had our eldest daughter and my mother both die from cancer. My heart aches for you and I will lift you and your family before the Lord.
Maybe you would be interested in listening to Pastor Joe Sweet in his first sermon on using your weapons to fight. As he says, we are in a battle whether we acknowledge it or not. I spent half the day yesterday re-listening to his first two sermons on the subject…really encouraging https://youtu.be/IUz0WkvVv88
With love from Feilding.

Nancy
July 9, 2018 1:56 PM

Prayers sent1

Christine Beadsworth
July 3, 2018 11:15 AM
Hi James, I can so relate to what you shared. I was driving down the road, minding my own business, in 2006 and the Lord suddenly said, “Start a website”. I had absolutely no clue how to do this. So I asked Him what I must call it and straight away came the name ‘Fresh Oil Releases’. And so I began the journey of carrying out His instruction. At the time, I didn’t even know what would be on the website, how to start an email list etc etc but He led me one step at a time, through divine connections and instruction from the throne. When I got the first protoype of the website up and visible, He showed me a river coming from a spring and breaking into many tributaries and flowing all over the earth and said, “If you will be faithful to write and send out what I show you, I will carry it where it needs to go.” The rest is history or should I say His Story, because all the glory goes to Him alone. I get emails from the most obscure and strange places, from precious saints who have been led to the living water He gives me to share. Sometimes it is passed along from friend to friend to friend, before reaching the thirsty soul God had in mind. How amazing He is! He did the same type of thing when He instructed me to start a podcast, write a book, start a youtube channel. Always throwing me in the deep end, into an arena I had absolutely no skill or knowledge of. It has been an exhilarating, at times terrifying, and always interesting journey which I wouldn’t exhange for anything this world can offer. One thing I know through personal experience… Read more »
LilyLamb
LilyLamb
July 3, 2018 3:39 AM

Thank you Brother James for that podcasts. I have been there too and last week I broke down at the feet of the Lord..in tears telling him that I am now done and I will no longer try things by myself. Its only after that I understand that I was walking on many dead ends and that God was waiting for complete surrender in all areas of my life. I have indeed surrender my finances(after he deals my fear of insecurity) and health 2 or 3 years back but I was still holding to two areas my broken relationships and God’s plan for my life. Your podcasts sound like a confirmation to me that we indeed need to stop trying by our own might.

Thank you to Jesus may you bless us with more clarity of your plan and season to all your matured daughters and sons.

God bless you with more finances, James and Z3news team.

Larry Love
Larry Love
July 3, 2018 2:51 PM

I just wanted to let you know that your podcast cast was awesome.
Keep stepping out, that makes you an overcomer.

I have been watching / reading most of your post for probably 2 years.
I should say we, because my actual brother and brothers and sisters in Christ actual watch / listen / trust just a hand full of sites for true news.

here is the of sites that we prefer over others:

Usawatchdog.com
Z3news.com
sheila Zilinsky
sgtreport.com
beforeitsnews.com

I love it when you put on word from true apostle and prophets.
again, you podcast was encouraging, I believe that God is going to use you in a powerful way. He is using you in a way to encourage others to be doers of the word.

Be Blessed and Highly Favored in every area of your life.
Larry Love

Louise, Colo Spgs, CO
Louise, Colo Spgs, CO
July 4, 2018 10:25 AM

Thank you, James. We-the remnant- are all being awaken from the remedial class of Passionate Followers of Christ. The good works planned for each of us will begin to be seen and accomplished the same in our lives as yours — slowly with faith and then with the speed of the Spirit. We are an army being brought back form the dry, dead bones in the valley. Praise God for you and all the others who join in the Z3news production. Have been a reader and prayer for years with you and the others who join this website.

Stephen
July 3, 2018 11:56 AM

Thanks James for the podcast as it is comforting to see someone else going through the same thing. I could be making the same exact recording! I gave up and handed the reins over to God a few weeks ago in my trading. I know God wants me to trade, but it is more about me following His lead than earning a living at it. I’m not very good at following I guess. I tend to make decisions and check with God afterward. No more, I’m done. It will pass or fail according to His will. I will get a 2nd job if necessary. God bless you James and will be watching for your future insights and continue praying for your well-being.

Bruce Alan Thompson
July 3, 2018 9:33 AM

I have a similar assignment like yours. I would be delighted to speak with you. Perhaps we could arrange a phonecon.

John Barry
John Barry
July 3, 2018 9:32 AM

James 4 : 17 – So any person who knows what is right to do but does not do it , to him it is sin . This also applies to GOD telling us to do something , knowing our call and not doing it , it is wilful Sin . How can GOD Bless us if we are doing our thing and not answering HIS call on our life , it is impossible of course as the little book of James teaches , self deception . John Paul Jackson saw news headlines Brother James , I look forward to what ABBA shows you & Blessings .

Sonia
Sonia
July 3, 2018 7:40 AM

James, I am very happy that you will be sharing what the Lord is showing. I very much enjoy listening to your podcasts ! Bless you !

Brother Steven
July 3, 2018 1:44 AM

It seems that there will be a wide array or variety of subjects that we’ll hear from future broadcasts with already “ready” to go messages……of which I hope fresh manna will also have it’s place……Shalom.