A Time of Judgment Has Begun and Many Will Perish in This Season of The Rebellion of Korah

On the morning of January 22 2017, in a vision I was carried by the Holy Spirit to Washington, D.C. and positioned on the mall looking at the Lincoln Memorial from the far side of the Reflecting Pool. Not many people were present, because this was two days after the inauguration.

Suddenly, a great divide became visible. It was like a something came down from Heaven from both sides and met in the middle. Then I began to hear the words of the old nursery song “Ring around the Roses.” What I heard was, “And they all fall down.”

This song refers to the bubonic plague which hit England at the end of the 15th Century and again at the end of the 17th Century. They thought it was about bad air and had people joining hands to dance around flowers; especially rose bushes; believing that smelling good things would stop the plague. In this century, we know that was foolish, but what we don’t easily see is how foolish many people are in this season. Their solutions are as foolish as dancing around rose bushes.

The Spirit led me to understand that people on the extreme right and the extreme left are in rebellion against His plan for His people. They are under the control of the spirit of Korah (rebellion against holiness). I thought about Jude 1:11, “Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.”

A time of judgment has begun and many will perish in this season of the rebellion of Korah. Korah is gone, but the spirit behind his rebellion is still present and is leading many to their ruin as they stand in opposition to God’s plans and purposes for this generation.

Once again I thought about the words, “And they all fall down.” I wondered if there was going to be the release of another plague. I was interceding for the Lord’s people when I saw an opening in the cloudy skies over the Lincoln Memorial. The opening was shaped like a human eye and eye socket. A powerful amber light emerged from the opening and was shining down on the place where the people stood during the inauguration ceremony. The blessing and protection of the Lord is still on His faithful people. Those in rebellion are a different story. They are in great danger and many will fall down in this season.

The manifestation of the glory of the Lord can bring great blessing for some and pestilence for the rebellious. I thought about what the Lord said in Numbers 14:10-12.

10 But all the congregation said to stone them with stones. Then the glory of the Lord appeared in the tent of meeting to all the sons of Israel.
11 The Lord said to Moses, “How long will this people spurn Me? And how long will they not believe in Me, despite all the signs which I have performed in their midst?
12 I will smite them with pestilence and dispossess them, and I will make you into a nation greater and mightier than they.” (Numbers 14:10-12)

Which side will you be on in the season of rebellion? I was reminded of the challenge in Joshua 24:15

“And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” (Joshua 24:15)

The Lord is placing the same challenge before us in this season. Whom will you serve? All in my household have decided to serve the Lord. Now the ball is in your court. What will you decide?

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

Matt Smith
January 25, 2017 10:01 AM
Here are two words released, by two separate individuals, on the same day, goes hand in hand with this message. By Tage Mathisen: 1-24-17 . FIRE TO PURIFY I am coming with Fire to purify what is Mine. The powers of darkness is seemingly on the march to take ground all around the world. I am allowing this to happen so that the true harvest of Me in My people can come forth. There will be no fear in My people as I am finishing My work in each one of you. My light will begin to shine forth from Me as a diamond inside of you. My light is stronger than the sun and no darkness can stand against what I am about to release to My people. The pressure from outside is great, but the pressure I am creating in you will be greater. As your heart is being filled with hope and new vision, I will guide you into all that I have promised you! Now, lift your head and look at Me for your redemption is drawing near! I have done a deep work in you, My roots are now grounded so deep that no storm can rip them out. I have done this so that I can build My kingdom upon My foundation that is in you. The darkness will only grow darker, but fear not for I will empower you with all that you need to fulfill My purpose. Haggai 2 9 ‘The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the LORD of hosts, ‘and in this place I will give peace,’ declares the LORD of hosts.” Zechariah 2 5 ‘For I,’ declares the LORD, ‘will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory… Read more »
Tonya
Tonya
January 25, 2017 10:00 PM

I can only muster out the words MY MY MY! What confirmation for me. My brother and I just got off the phone and these 2 words were exactly what we just discussed. The best word I can use would be, God has been DOWNLOADING, but can’t gives His secrets of the Kingdom too soon. The only way for us to not lose heart is to keep our hearts pure and know when God is ready to THRUST us into our eternal destiny, He will guide and give us more secrets to the Kingdom. Praise The Lord. Thanks for sharing

Lydia Hodge
January 25, 2017 6:37 AM

This is truly a word from the Lord. It amazes me that some people can’t see God’s hand in what is happening in our country. many are indeed treading on dangerous ground. I believe there will be a small season of warnings and then God will act swiftly against those in rebellion.

John Barry
John Barry
January 25, 2017 9:28 AM

I believe the same Lydia and figure about 99.9 % are in rebellion in this country .

Desie
Desie
January 25, 2017 9:05 AM

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!!

January 25, 2017 1:25 PM

Korah and his followers were swallowed up by the earth on the 1st of Sivan. That Hebrew date falls on May 26th this year. I have some concern for California as well as other parts of the West Coast relating to the concept of the Korah rebellion. There has been an increasing movement in California to secede from the union. A recent poll shows that 32% of Californians favor secession. Opposition to the current leadership in the White House is very strong in California and on the West Coast. There are some indications that this could be the year to watch. Many prophecies that California will suffer a large earthquake shortly after a large earthquake and tsunami from Japan have been around for decades. May 3rd of this year is the 70th anniversary of the implementation of the Japanese constitution. John Paul Jackson said Japan would suffer natural disaster (Fuji eruption) as a result of making no provision for the One True God in their foundation. The vision he received seemed to indicate that spring is the season to watch as the cherry blossoms were blooming in the vision. Additionally, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was shown that 2017 was the year that a volcanic eruption would cause ash to fall and pollute water supplies. Something to keep a prayerful eye on.

February 14, 2017 9:05 PM

Found something strange. There is a Christian band called The Sons of Korah that is touring California for the last two weeks of this month. I don’t intend for this to imply anything negative about the band, just making an observation about their name. Here is their website:. http://sonsofkorah.com

February 16, 2017 6:39 AM

Some interesting numbers with Oroville dam. Construction began in 1957, after a flood killed 64 people. This was begin with emergency funds quickly appropriated after the disaster. The actual legislation that included the dam as a comprehensive plan for water management was not passed until November 1960. That was 57 years ago. “Groundbreaking on the dam site occurred in May 1957 with the relocation of the Western Pacific Railroad tracks that ran through the Feather River canyon. The Burns-Porter Act of the California Legislature, which authorized the SWP, was not passed until November 8, 1960 – and only by a slim margin. Engineer Donald Thayer of the DWR was commissioned to design and head construction of Oroville Dam, and the primary work contract was awarded to Oro Dam Constructors Inc., a joint venture led by Oman Construction Co.”
Oroville Dam has been given the nickname of “the dam that talks back”. It is believed that a MW 5.7 earthquake in the Oroville area in 1975 was caused by induced seismicity from the weight of the Oroville Dam and reservoir on a local fault line.

jerry rig
jerry rig
February 16, 2017 8:24 AM

What frightens me is that all those people evacuated have been summoned back. Does this not sound like the scriptural warning…”peace and safety then sudden destruction shall come upon them”? I dont want to be a prophet of doom, but God forbid an earthquake should hit that dam now. The dam like our nation is teetering on the brink. What is holding back judgment in our land? I believe the prayers of God’s people(like the dam) are holding back judgment.

February 17, 2017 9:17 AM

Jerry- It looks like you were right on the mark with the earthquake comment. There has been evidence that rapid changes in the elevation of the water behind the dam can cause earthquakes at local fault lines. That is what is believed to have happened in 1970. http://temblor.net/earthquake-insights/oroville-dam-is-also-at-seismic-risk-2538/

February 17, 2017 7:32 AM

Wow, the Pacific Storm coming to California right now is in order to be called Lucifer. You couldn’t make this stuff up if you tried. http://www.southerncaliforniaweatherforce.com/2017/02/15/major-pacific-storm-lucifer-details-strong-pacific-storm-aims-southern-california-on-friday-saturday-for-some/

February 17, 2017 7:54 AM

That may have been posted too quickly. I can’t confirm that name on the other weather sites.

January 28, 2017 11:27 PM

Keep watch on the “rebellion” mentality in California. Not only is there talk of secession, but now there is talk of California refusing to pay federal taxes. The fact that the punishment for Korah’s rebellion is the same punishment that has been prophesied over California seems to be too much of a coincidence. Here is the Zerohedge article about withholding federal funds: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-28/california-threatens-cut-funds-washington

February 2, 2017 1:19 PM

The Berkeley protests became violent last night. Last night was the 57th anniversary of the Greensboro Woolworth’s sit in protest. The Greensboro protest was a peaceful protest against segregation. The Berkeley protest last night was not peaceful and seemed only concerned with silencing opposing viewpoints. In the past, I have seen the number 57 associated with events that seem to have prophetic significance. Keep an eye out for increasing violence at protests. Just as The Greensboro protest was the beginning of a movement, the Berkeley protests could be the beginning of openly violent protests.

February 2, 2017 1:20 PM

Forgot the link to the article about the Greensboro protest. Here it is: http://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/02/01/57-years-ago-today-how-four-college-students-started-revolution

Diana
Diana
January 25, 2017 10:37 AM
Thank you Pastor Durham. What a timely,true Word for where we are now.wow….. I hope that Christians and others are getting awake now to what the Spirit inspired..”those on the extreme right and extreme left are in rebellion against his plan for his people.” Don’t do the” hokey pokey “dance,thinking everything will be greater than ever (mixture in the prophetic)those on the far right….depending on the president to bring in a U.S.Topia.God never said he would…man did.On the other hand ,the far left,protesting in the streets,rioting,speaking evil against Pres.Trump and his family.The church is apart of this rebellion.The rebellion of Korah.. Numbers chapters 16 and 17.There were 3 judgements on the people coming against Moses and Aaron’s leadership. One,the earth opened up and swallowed alive Korah,Dathan,and Abiram and there wives,children, houses and belongings. The glory of the Lord appeared there. Next,a fire came from the Lord and consumed the 250 princes(Ministers of the tabernacle) And wow after all that the next day the congregation (people of God) murmured against Moses and Aaron,saying “you have killed the people of God”….3rd judgement, and the glory of of Lord appeared…..A plague killed 14,700…and by intercession of Moses and Aaron stopped before killing everone.Speaking against God’s will and people of leadership will get you killed… Civil war coming this year,much bloodshed,.be on the Lord’s side. Sadhu Selvaraj said this year would be 3 judgements…skin eating disease,volcanic eruptions destroying water sources, and meteorites falling burning many trees… Neville Johnson said that there will be many children dying (as seed ) for the Lord.He didn’t say when….. The main thing is to ask God to show us rebellion in our hearts so we can repent.He can show us our hearts only. Against his leaders,against spouses,children against parents,against?????whatever He shows. Shine your light Spirit of God on… Read more »
paul
January 27, 2017 11:24 AM

I agree wholeheartedly. Too many “believers” today are as dumbed down spiritually as the non believers are intellectually. The believers are not countering the dumbing down in the educational system , media, etc, because they’re spiritually complacent. Jeremiah 10 is where YaHWeH spoke against the pastors / shepherds of His sheep, for being derelict in their duty to feed them properly. The sheep on the other hand can’t pass the buck, because if they wanted more intimacy with Him, to grow into maturity instead of staying on milk as babies, they would seek to be led by the Ruach Ha Qodesh (the Holy Spiirit) and take some initiative in their own growth. This is why they’re tossed by every wind that blows, instead of being anchored on the Rock of Salvation.Ask yourself, to what degrree are the body of believers having a noticeable impact for righteousness on society / the world?

Andrew
Andrew
January 25, 2017 3:21 PM

Diana, here is a scripture confirming your comments about REBELLION

Jeremiah 28:15 Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, “Hear now, Hananiah, the Lord has not sent you, but you make this people trust in a lie. 16Therefore thus says the Lord: ‘Behold, I will cast you from the face of the earth. This year you shall die, because you have taught rebellion against the Lord.’ ”

Diana
Diana
January 25, 2017 4:17 PM

Andrew,yes…I am aware of this passage of scripture.God’s chosen prophet and vessel of honor Jeremiah told how the people of God would go into captivity…Hananiah spoke against what God was doing and his plan ..Jeremiah 28:9 Jeremiah said to Hananiah ” The prophet which prophesieth of peace,when the word of the prophet shall come to pass,then shall the prophet be known ,that the Lord hath truly sent him.AMEN…The reason that I like and quoted Numbers is I believe that it fits the post of Pastor Durhams post so much more.
THE REBELLIOUS were shown to be REBELLIOUS.The true authority came as Moses walked in humility and God answered him by signs ad wonders..Like they dropped dead…You know,…But as Joshua said,Joshua 24:15…read all…As for me and my house,we will serve the LORD….

Steve
Steve
January 25, 2017 11:20 AM

I couldn’t agree more. A couple of years ago the Lord told me in a dream concerning these days to “read the book of Jude”. It is the blueprint for apostasy, and James’ vision is a real confirmation of what I received.

What makes this even more pertinent is that Paul told the Thessalonians the apostasy and the revealing of the man of lawlessness must come first, and then the Day of the Lord will come. I believe we are living those days.

Peggy A.
January 25, 2017 10:30 AM

Pastor Durham,
That was a powerful vision and message. There is truly “nothing new under the sun.”

Also, I have personal confirmation of this Scripture that you quoted above.
Just this a.m., I turned to the Book of Jude and read those very words aloud.

[ I thought about Jude 1:11, “Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.” ]

RSS
RSS
January 25, 2017 10:15 PM
Diana
Diana
January 26, 2017 7:35 AM

Rss…thankyou for adding this website.I was wanting to read the many other rhymes as I always found them interesting.:)

Zaniah
Zaniah
January 25, 2017 7:03 AM

Answer this question how can Barack Obama be the antichrist when it clearly says in the Bible the antichrist will come out of Europe not Haiti not Hawaii or the u.s I like reading your posts on z3 news but sometimes what y’all people say about obama including he the antichrist is wrong…

January 25, 2017 11:31 AM

The Bible is the authority on this topic and it does not say where the antichrist is born, so he does not have to be born in Europe or anywhere else.

It says he comes from (rises to power in) one of the four kingdoms that emerged out of the Greek empire after the death of Alexander the Great (Daniel 8:8-9, 8:23, 7:20-25, 9:27, 11:36-45, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Revelation 13:1-18, 14:9-11, 15:2-4, 16:13-16, 19:20, and 20:4-6) Seleucus took all the eastern parts of the empire, including Syria and Babylon, or the modern states of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran. That region became the old Assyrian empire, which fits Isaiah 10:12-13 and Micah 5:5, which calls the antichrist the Assyrian. Obama’s ancestry traces back to that same region from the tribe of Dan on his mother’s side. The tribe of Dan settled in the city of Dan, which is north of Israel near the border of modern Lebanon and Syria.

Some say he comes from Europe based on Daniel 9:26 because it connects his people with the Roman armies who destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD, but again there is no mention of where he is born. If a European connection is required, Obama would qualify for that too because his financial supporters, the shadow figures he works for, are from Europe, including the Rothschild family and George Soros.

So if you follow the blood lines, Obama qualifies as the Assyrian. If you follow the money, he is based in Europe.

Sisterann
Sisterann
January 25, 2017 9:38 AM

Did Judas have a choice? The prophecy was fulfilled. Does the antichrist have a choice? The prophecy MUST be fulfilled.
Woe to Him or Her who Will fulfill the prophecy.
Knowing who it Is or Is not will not change its fulfillment.
Put your attention on eternal things.

Peggy A.