“It is time to enter into My ark My people, for a great war is on the horizon.”

“At this time in history, My people, you must prepare for what is ahead. You must enter into a union with My Spirit. For never before and never again will you face the trials that are soon to come. It is time to put away childish things. It is time to put your house in order. It is time to pray like you’ve never prayed before. It is time to consider all that I’ve brought you through up to this point.

It is time to enter into My ark My people, for a great war is on the horizon. Many developments are soon to take place. The great bear and the dragon are to join forces. I have told you this many times before.

For when I had Noah build the ark many years ago, I gave him specific instructions on how to build it, but at this time it is not a physical ark that you would build, for wood and its chambers will not save you on that day. How would the entire population fit into it? But with the catastrophes that are coming, nothing that you can build will save you. You cannot go underground for safety. But if you place your hope in Me, then surely I will be your habitation.

Your nation will fall, My people. Those of you who have put your faith in the flag will be utterly disappointed. I have said to you how the great bear will enter your land; and yet many of you still hope in your arsenal. The missiles will come and the land will be laid barren on that day.

But to those of you who have believed, and have taken heed to My true prophets, you will have found sanctuary. For your sanctuary will be found in the places that you go into the deserts and faraway places.

Have you scoffed because you think these will never come? Have you buried your heads in the sand? For I tell you, you must keep your eyes open and alert. For the ground will shake, and that great river will overflow its banks for hundreds of miles around. I have told you before how the earth will split open there. For your entire land will be split apart on that day.

And do you think you are safe on the west coast? Will you have time to flee to the mountains? For as the great surge comes in from the ocean, your entire state of California will be lost. For the waves themselves will rise above the Golden Gate Bridge, and those great cities will be gone forever.

And those on the eastern coastline will suffer the same fate as well. For New York City will be gone in a flash. And all along the coastline to Florida, the entire edges will be wiped out. You have put your faith and trust in man instead of Me. Those of you in Florida and Texas must find shelter north. And those in all the southern states will find that their lands will be gone as well.

But if you would prepare ahead of time, you will find that I will provide you shelter. For even under My wings there is safety. Do not fear, nor make sudden moves, but prepare when I will tell you. You will be given instructions before those days arrive.” Thus would say the Spirit of the Lord.

Scripture References:

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24:37-39)

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; (Psalm 91:1-5)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Steve
Steve
April 15, 2018 12:57 AM

One common thread in the last few prophecies is the coming nuclear missile attack on America by Russia. While America invested heavily in overseas bases and power projection world wide through carriers,Russia with fraction of military budget is primarily a defensive force. The only attack weapon is nuclear missile and they are the best in it. Russia can never hope to win a conventional war as demonstrated when they wisely stepped aside during the recent Syrian attack. With Russia under attack diplomatically,economically and militarily a day is coming when they decide that America will never let them live peacefully and the two nations cannot coexist. Only God knows the exact moment but sure that day is coming. Once it starts there is no mercy or compromise because it is fight for survival,a battle of life and death.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
April 15, 2018 8:18 AM
I believe the CIA-controlled US Mockingbird Media isn’t telling us the entire story -Surprise! Surprise! – just the sanitized Propaganda version. This is the same media that lied to you about the bogus Birth Certificate, the JFK assassination, the RFK assassination, the MLK assassination, the JFK Jr assassination, the Vince Foster assassination, the Ron Brown assassination, the Senator Paul Wellstone assassination, the SEAL Team 6 assassination, the Fake Osama bin Laden assassination, the Fake Osama bin Laden videos, the Fake Hollywood Green Screen ISIS beheading videos, 9/11, Sandy Hoax, Parkland, Aurora, the Boston Bombing, and the Syrian chemical weapons attacks since 2013. In Latin legalese, ”Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus”(If you lied once, nothing you say can be deemed credible). The Russians are reporting they shot down 71% of the 105 Tomahawks fired. They are also reporting Russian jets were scrambled. The US made it originally sound like this would be a long operation over many days, but suddenly, we hear that the mission is now over. It was apparently cut short probably to spare the US major embarrassment. The Russians have already proven they can jam our Aegis radar system. The rollout of the Russian hypersonic missiles just goes to show that the Russians are way ahead of the ballgame defensively and offensively, while the US psychopaths have been engaging in evil wars of imperial aggression. The US has been at war for like 222 out of 238 years of our existence! Putin had said they will attack the “source” of our missiles – meaning ships and subs. It appears he used some restraint possibly because we wisely did not attack any Russian military bases in Syria. To think, we would’ve had WW3 started by nothing but a DEADLY LIE.
April 15, 2018 3:18 PM

Great summary Carl. I always enjoy reading your comments. So much of what we hear in the news media is lies, so we must be careful about who and what we listen to.

Jack
Jack
April 15, 2018 4:45 PM

To Carl Manning ; You are a person of great wisdom. I just wish everyone knew the whole truth like you and I do.!!

Anna
Anna
April 15, 2018 12:26 AM

Stephen, Thanks for your words. I am just confused that most Churches are not preparing the people and they do not believe anything can happen to this country. I am baffled how the nation especially the black community and ministers dislike our current President and praises the past President. I have tried to tell people to look at the facts and get their news information from other sources but I feel like I am talking to a wall. I do not like what I am seeing, they are not prepared. Please pray for my husband for a speedy and total recovery as he is still in the hospital and it’s over a month. He has been in the bed so long that he can not stand up on his legs. I just read him the previous article in the hospital from this site before I went to work. I just saw this article and we are trying to get the Word of God deep into our hearts and continually repent and be ready.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
April 15, 2018 7:47 AM

I work with a black man who is a “Christian minister” at his church. He is regularly called upon at various social functions at our workplace to give a benediction. It absolutely sickens me when I walk into his office and see a picture of Barack Obama with his head bent, eyes closed, and hands “praying”. I soooo want to ask him, “So, do you support abortion and gay marriage, too?!?” I believe this guy would follow the Devil himself if he was a black man.
Obama is a “saint” in the black community. It is truly sad because so many of them who honor, worship, and idolize this evil man will be deceived.

Evangelist K L Rich
Evangelist K L Rich
April 15, 2018 10:11 AM

Obama is NOT a “saint” for every black person. Many of us see him for what he is. Not to make a race issue out of this, but remember that white people are the majority of the population in this nation. Therefore, black people where not the ones who put him in IF it was the case that our votes mattered. Nevertheless, it’s not about black or white. It’s about recognizing evil which we know has no color. The devil just uses it to turn us against each other.

Joel
April 15, 2018 9:57 AM

Carl, please pray and seek the Lord about how to speak with him and with courage talk to him on the abortion & gay marriage topics. At the very least you can plant seeds that God will germinate at a later date. Shalom.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
April 15, 2018 12:15 PM

Yep, you shall know a tree by it’s fruit, not by the color of its bark.

Daniel
Daniel
April 15, 2018 10:28 AM

It’s witchcraft. Most people are under a spell created by a mixture of occultic ‘knowledge’ and rituals combined with scientific research into the human mind to create a total system of control. But like any hypnotist will tell you it requires OPT-IN by the victim in order to be effective. Sure we as limited, vulnerable people may get swept up from time to time but eventually discernment from the Holy Spirit will let us realize all is not well and the illusion can be broken.

Most people either can’t or won’t listen to the Holy Spirit (or even consider they could be wrong for that matter) and get stuck. Then ‘social media’ (I LOATHE that term) reinforces the delusion with sock puppet bot accounts pushing the accepted ‘narrative’ via computer generated comments and articles.

The ‘analytics’ and ‘meta-data’ every tech wonk babbles on about is the modern day divination. There is nothing new under the sun and what was shall be again before the coming of the Son of Man, to paraphrase a couple of verses.

April 15, 2018 2:55 PM

Thanks for sharing Anna. I am agreeing with you for a speedy recovery for your husband in Jesus name.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 15, 2018 6:24 AM
A devotional I read today: Rick Renner Ministries But as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. — Romans 8:14 It was the early 1990s — a time when supernatural doors were flying open for our TV ministry in nearly every corner of the Soviet Union. But one area that remained closed was Baku, Azerbaijan. Since this was a Muslim city, I had been strongly advised not to go there to negotiate for television time. Plus, the country of Azerbaijan was in a serious military conflict at the time. But despite what people were advising me to do, I sensed a strong leading of the Holy Spirit to go there. I simply knew that if I would put my feet on that land, God would open doors for us to broadcast the teaching of the Bible there. We watched the news day by day to monitor what was happening with the military developments that were largely based around the capital city of Baku — where the largest TV tower in that part of the world was located. This tower was so huge, its signal covered not only Azerbaijan, but it reached all the way into the heart of Iran. For a door of this size to open would definitely require the supernatural grace of God — and it would also require divine courage to go there in the middle of an escalating military conflict! A single day came when a temporary cease-fire had been declared, so we quickly purchased plane tickets for two team members and me. We called to set up an appointment with the director of the national TV station, and we raced to the airport so we could board our plane to Azerbaijan. Hours later, we landed in the… Read more »
bert
bert
April 16, 2018 7:29 PM

What. An. Incredible. Witness!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing. We don’t often think of the importance of raw COURAGE, but your testimony definitely demonstrates that Yehovah uses the bold and courageous mightily. Revelation 21:8 indicates that the cowardly are the FIRST of those NOT gaining entry into the new Jerusalem. We would do well to consider this vital attribute (courage) in all we say and do.

Julie
April 15, 2018 10:01 AM

I was walking past a TV 2 days ago & it was showing a bear in a front yard in Connecticut first with destroying the NEWSpaper and then the bear tore the American flag off the pole. The news people were laughing about it but I took it as a message? It is on You Tube.

M L Fowler
M L Fowler
April 15, 2018 11:55 AM

Where on YouTube

Julie
April 15, 2018 2:02 PM

Sorry type in ‘bear with newspaper in CT’. It was from NBC

Just Joan
Just Joan
April 15, 2018 5:15 PM
Martin
April 15, 2018 3:22 PM

Nothing comes up in You Tube. LINK??

Daniel
Daniel
April 15, 2018 12:51 PM
If there is food anyone wants to purchase to store I think the window to purchase it is closing. Jim Bakker’s show has been saying their supplier Auguson Farms can’t get the ingredients for a lot of their stuff anymore. Food prices will be going up from this bad weather, I can’t see any way that they won’t. I’m concerned the Solar Minimum is getting started in earnest and will only continue to get worse. I would advise anyone above the Mason-Dixon line to start working on a greenhouse to grow what you can. Modern white LED’s can be used in place of expensive, power-hungry grow lights. Grow-bags filled with potting MIX can be had in a number of sizes from 1 to 15 gallons. One, two or three gallon bags can hold greens, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower. Bigger five gallon bags can hold things like tomatoes, peppers and such. I’ve seen videos of people growing potatoes (Irish and Sweet) in 15 gallon grow bags. You can put the smaller bags in (CLEAN) cat litter pans while bigger bags (or lots of small ones) can fit in a water heater pan. Just add water to the pans and the plants will drink up what they need. You probably won’t be self-sufficient with this unless you build or buy a nice greenhouse but you could stay in tomatoes, peppers and greens. If you have a nice backyard it might be a good idea to set aside an area (or maybe even all of it) as a garden. You can rent, or purchase (avoid Verse Earthquakes they are GARBAGE) a new or used rototiller and till up areas for planting. If that’s not an option check out the Rain Gutter Grow System or the Kiddie Pool Grow system by Larry Hall on… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
April 15, 2018 7:21 PM

Thank you Daniel for all this information ! The Lord has been showing me lately that I am trailing behind with the ‘know how’ of prepping for the coming food shortages…. The info you provided is very timely. Thank you.

Evan Pickin
April 15, 2018 12:41 AM
Hi, Mr. Hanson. First, I want to thank you and am appreciative of this prophetic word you’ve felt led by the Lord to warn people of. I am 25 years old, currently living in Katy, Texas (part of the greater Houston area), but my family and I are moving to Sealy in some months, out in the country. Our house is currently being built there, and I’ve felt that God has been directing us for this move; however, I have heard many warnings by other z3’rs of the coming catastrophes, including a tsunami that will wipe out Houston. While I am in faith that the Lord watches over and protects us, I can’t help sometimes but feel some fear that we may not be going out far enough to escape disaster (Sealy is about an hour-and-a-half drive from Houston), whether it by a flood or the foreign invasion. I want to remain steadfast in my hope, but at the same time vigilant, should we ever need to make a sudden change of plans. The way it looks now, though, we’ll all be taking refuge there when we can, as this has been our aspiration for a long time, and now the Lord has thankfully provided a way for us just as things are truly ramping up. I just wanted to ask if you could pray for my family and I. I have other family members who will be staying behind too, but our doors are always open for them in case they need to escape quickly, as well. I’ll be praying for you and that the Lord would reveal his messages with clarity, and again, I thank you for being the messenger of this forewarning, as I thank God in His grace for warning us. May God bless you and… Read more »
Faby B
Faby B
April 16, 2018 9:19 AM

Evan, I’m in Katy too. I haven’t heard from the Lord about moving. However I think Sealy is close enough to Katy and I can see how that would worry u a bit. I will keep on asking God about a move and will keep in touch. May God bless you and yours and all of us as we wait in these final days.

Brother Steven
April 15, 2018 1:11 PM

Food for thought: In an apostate church age, when all of this begins (soon) will those who are Luke-warm cry out? Like an infant cries for milk, like a cat bugs you and meow’s incessantly for food…..will not the flesh of spoiled Americans cry out and possible act worldly, and revert back to worldliness? We all need to check our own hearts and keep our focus on God, and the on souls!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 15, 2018 6:22 AM

Being led by the Spirit is essential. I now see that I was motivated to tell others about the Lord by head knowledge of what I know is going to happen soon. What the Lord is showing me now is I have to completely lay down my life for Him and his purposes. I do not need to be convinced in my own mind first, just be led by His Spirit to go and tell…

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 15, 2018 1:23 PM

Gen 7

The Great Flood

7 Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation. 2 You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female; 3 also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep the species alive on the face of all the earth. 4 For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.” 5 And Noah did according to all that the Lord commanded him.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 15, 2018 4:20 PM

posted: 14 April (USA) + 7days=21 April 2018 or 5 Lyar 5778, Israel’s 70th anniversary.

“As it was in the days of Noah.”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 15, 2018 4:09 PM

Hypothetical:

April15th 2018 (30 Nisan 5778) + 7 days = 6 Lyar 5778. Israel’s 70th is celebrated on 5th of Lyar

Nicole
Nicole
April 16, 2018 12:45 PM

I live south west Florida and I have been asking God if we need to leave but he hasn’t given me answers. Honestly he told me to rest.. I’m getting a urge to get land down here and grow crops and stock. I’m praying that we can build a home that I can use extra space for family or those in need. Please stand in prayer for me it’s scary but I know In my heart God will use me for his glory. Blessings…