I saw many eagles, like millions, flying in the sky, who had been hovering over the earth for such a time as this. These eagles were on fire, descending onto the earth, all over the world.

Then I found myself above the atmosphere, like in space. And these eagles were hovering out in space. I was on the earth seeing them come down, but it was as if I was taken back into time to see their origin.

Then I was suddenly seeing them from space and they all at the exact same time, as if they all heard a sound at the same time, which signaled their release, started propelling themselves towards the earth very fast, beak first, as if they were diving, like when they dive down to get their prey and their wings are back. They almost looked like fire rockets. And as they came into the earth’s atmosphere, they came alight. They were burning and on fire, like fire rockets descending towards earth.

They were all following each other, but then they spread to every single continent on the earth, even to islands. Then I was suddenly on the earth again, seeing them land on the earth, but not gently. It was like they were airplanes doing a crash landing, but they landed feet first and their feet skid along the ground. I saw dust from their feet skidding and they were still on fire. They looked majestic and even through the fire, I saw the perfect shape of the largest, most awesome looking eagles with shining eyes. I have never seen anything like this kind of eagle, even in pictures.

Then the vision stopped right there, as if I was watching an exciting movie ending with the words, “To be continued…”

So, I asked God to please take me back into that vision and give me more so I could understand. Then He explained to me these eagles each have different assignments in different parts of the earth for different people on the earth.

“Some are there to burn up the dross. All those things that are being done, which are against My will, I shall consume with fire. Even nations will feel the burning of this fire. For I have spoken. I have even sent signs to warn those opposing My people in the earth, and going against My will.

Other eagles are putting a fire of boldness in people, to the point of even knowing, like with Esther, if they do something specific that I tell them to do, they could be killed. And this fire is being put on those who have been positioned to even change laws and save a nation, like when My daughter Esther, saved the nation of Israel, knowing her life of luxury, was worth nothing if she did not save Israel.

So, these people will arise with a fiery boldness, and they will stand up against those who have disobeyed My Word and chosen to run nations the way that they wanted to, and are listening to the voice of the enemy, and not Mine.

These are the commissioning eagles. They commission these chosen ones whom I have placed and prepared all over the world. I have been preparing them to arise, to obey and I have put a rod in their backs and they will not back down. They will be like battering rams that are burning like was used in days gone by to take a city by battering down the main entrance. They will have a supernatural influence and they will move at My word and in My authority.

Other eagles have come to relight the fires of nations where My children used to burn for Me and for My purposes, but their fires have gone out because they could not deal with the attack of the enemy on their lives. And they have turned away from the faith. They have even said, ‘There is no God, because how could a God of love do such things?’ They have even allowed themselves to be crusaders against Me. These are those that once burned for Me. And now they have turned the complete opposite way, and like Saul, they have rather chosen to persecute My people because when they turned away from Me, they still felt an emptiness inside and they searched for something to fill that void, so they have become part of radical movements against the Church.

There are even those who are leading violent movements against My children and yet all the world sees is the violence and the bloodshed. And it looks like chaos, but it’s very systematic attacks, led by a few whom the world does not see. They are the decision makers deciding who is attacked, where and when, but My fire will flush out these who have been in hiding, and they will be exposed. And the world will see them for what and who they are, haters of God.

Some will fall on their knees and turn back to Me and they will do great and mighty exploits in My name. For I will put My fire in them to breath words of fire, which will have power and authority as if they are My very words.

Other eagles will fly over churches and gatherings of My people, and they will bring revival fires. And they will burn up anything that was blocking this revival, and suddenly people will experience Me intimately and the fire of My love, in ways this world has not yet seen.

Those who have been faithfully gathering and allowing My Spirit to move freely in their midst will experience this first, and as they are experiencing it, I will personally visit the leaders of many churches and religious organizations and they will personally experience the fire of My love. Yet, I will give them the choice to either ignore it or to release it onto the people.

Those who have been bound by religion and imprisoned by rules and laws have been telling people that this is My way, when I have shown them that My way is the way of grace. I sent My beloved Son to set them free from law, but they have not understood, but the fire of My love will burn scales off their eyes, and many will suddenly understand and open the way for a revival of My grace and love to overwhelm them. And they will see great revival in the people.

There will be those religious leaders to whom I reveal Myself, but because of their own selfish reasons and their own agendas, they will try to keep the fire of My love away from the people, but they won’t be able to, for I will reach My children in other ways and these leaders will have the choice to allow My Spirit to move, or they will see many leaving and going to places where My Spirit can freely move in and through and around My children.

Many of these burning eagles are going to My children who have been flowing in My grace and have faithfully been trusting Me for breakthroughs in their lives and their ministries, businesses, families, and many other areas. And they have faithfully been serving Me, even when they have been getting weary. They have had the enemy trying to make them weary and weak, wanting them to give up. They have had strange and sudden attacks from the enemy coming upon them, and some have had affliction and brokenness for years. But they have never stopped believing in Me and all that I have for them. They have held onto promises I have made to them and have chosen not to give up. But because of judgments, some of them have even pulled away from people because they have been hurt and misunderstood. But I am calling them now to arise. And as they continue with all I have called them to do, I will give them revelation and the ability to hear and see far beyond what they have already been able to hear and see.

This fire of My love, is burning up all hopelessness and all heaviness and anxiety. I will cause you again, to keep Your eyes on Me and not on your circumstances. And you will be amazed at what I have been doing inside you and through you, even in your darkest of times. For you were born for such a time as this. This is your time.

Intimacy with Me in the Secret Place is going to be a MASTER key that will unlock many doors that you never ever thought you would be able to get into. Some of you have had dreams of those things, but thought they were just your own imagination. No. They were Me giving you glimpses of your future. But I say this again, intimacy with Me and time in the Secret Place with Me, as you await My instructions, is the MASTER key, for every single door that needs to be opened in these last days, for My Kingdom to come here on earth.

The fire of My love will empower you, in whatever situation or challenges you face, to be able to impact people on greater levels than you EVER thought possible. Don’t wait until you don’t have those challenges. Arise within and despite those challenges. And like when My disciples were in the upper room, and as Holy Spirit came upon them, tongues of fire were seen above their heads. You will be in your Secret Place and you will come out like a huge flame of fire.
Just as the eagles that I sent to the earth were ablaze, so you will be ablaze with the fire of My love, and you will make supernatural impacts wherever others see you, or hear the sound of your voice, or read what you have written, or whichever way you communicate My words. It will have far reaching and a supernatural impact on many.

And I will even use you, who are saying, this is definitely not for me, but for that person or those people. No. Has My Word not said, but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. (1 Corinthians 1: 27-29)

This is the time the earth has been groaning for, the manifestation of the true sons and daughters of God. You will know who you are, for even as you read these words, you will feel the fire of My love coming upon you. You will connect with what I have spoken. You will earnestly desire to spend time in the Secret Place, for this is you who dwell in the secret place of the Most High, you shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Even now, as I am releasing these words all around the globe, will you hear the word of the Lord. For these eagles have come from Me, for My Kingdom to come on earth, as it is in Heaven.”

Angie van Greuning

Author: Angie van Greuning

Angie van Greuning is a resident of South Africa and an ordained pastor and preacher. She ministers prophetically in word and song. She also gives hope, ministry practical guidance to those who are learning to cope with the very misunderstood “chronic, invisble” illness and has a heart to help others find victory in the pain, until the healing comes. This empathy and wisdom comes from having lived with pain everyday, as a result of a brain tumor since 1995. Angie has developed ways and coping mechanisms to be successful in her career and ministry, despite the pain. To see more of her posts, visit her Facebook page.

Sam
Sam
October 6, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi Angie. You heard from one and true God through his son Jesus and I beleive that you are chosen for such time to bring his message and to clarify his works for the believers so let me pray to this very God the Father to bless us with more messages through you and better understanding of them through Jesus the Christ. Amen.

October 6, 2017 7:28 pm

“You will know who you are, for even as you read these words, you will feel the fire of My love coming upon you. You will connect with what I have spoken.”

Man was i glad that when i read these words i felt his peace and comfort come over me. Does that mean i’m on of them!? YEA! woohoo!

All the pain will be worth it! The Lord will make us those who confront death and laugh in it’s face! All the lies of the enemy will come tumbling down in JESUS name! Amen!

Jen
Jen
October 9, 2017 8:09 pm

AMEN, Derrick! Just like you, I felt the powerful presence and moving of the Spirit in a huge way when I read that exact phrase. We were born for such a time as this! I’ve just very recently received mighty revelations of who I truly am in Christ, AND the complete lack of power and and authority that the enemy and his minions really have over me. PRAISE GOD!!!

October 10, 2017 2:39 am
Sigh, Jen, i wish i’d received such a revelation as you did. I’m waiting on it, not really sure what to do, as at the moment i’m so discouraged in terms of what God wants me to do. Long story short: I gave a message in one of my church meetings about how they needed to repent and wake up. On my way there, before i gave the message i felt the peace of the Lord with me so i knew he wanted me to say something.Didn’t know what. Called them the Church of Laodicea in part of my message which the Lord convicted me for later on, realizing that was my pride talking and not him. Which put me in so much doubt about all of my message.They think i’m crazy, i meet with 2 elders afterwards and they say i am no longer welcome to any fellowship with them. Was severely hurt by this instance. And this past week the Lord prompted me to meet with 1 of the 2 elders 1 on 1 and just talk as friends like we used to. The Lord wanted me to just forget, forget how hurt and bitter i felt toward him and all his mockery towards me and just talk like nothing was wrong. With the help of the Lord’s spirit i was able to do so, but afterwards all of the bitterness came back and i want nothing to do with this guy anymore. Hence the Lord saying in this message: “But because of judgments, some of them have even pulled away from people because they have been hurt and misunderstood.” The Lord has promised me he will get me back into that church even though he currently has me in another one that i’m attending now, that they… Read more »
Jen G
Jen G
October 10, 2017 11:33 am

Derrick, God bless you and comfort you, brother! Absolutely, I will be praying for your deeper REVELATION, His strength to empower you to STAND firm and convicted of the truth despite any condemnation or rejection from man. We know that the “accuser of the brethren” is working overtime to wear out the saints. I’ve had to remove myself from many of these “churches” at the spirits leading. I so desire fellowship with like minded, awake Believers who embrace the whole truth. I know that God is and will continue to bring the remnant, true body of Christ together. He will continue to guide and direct you. We answer to God and not man!

Prayers going up, Derrick. May you know His peace that passes all understanding today.😇

October 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Thank you Jen for your prayers! Today i am feeling the comfort and peace of God! And the expectancy of his promises fulfilled, willing to believe! Praise the Lord!

The least i can do is believe for the promise, which gives me hope. God CAN turn this all around! Amen!

Jen G
Jen G
October 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Praise God, Derrick! I’m firmly standing on the promises as well! It’s been a LONG journey for me. He is faithful to finish what He started.

I will definitely continue to keep you in prayer. If you feel comfortable and it’s appropriate to communicate via email, I would love to be a supportive sister in Christ and prayer partner. My email is jenniferlg777@gmail.com. I’m in the SF Bay Area.

Many blessings in the mighty name of Jesus!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 6, 2017 10:18 pm

Someone has been reading my mail……….for this is/was me…..almost exact. I hope God’s eagle finds me: “They have had the enemy trying to make them weary and weak, wanting them to give up. They have had strange and sudden attacks from the enemy coming upon them, and some have had affliction and brokenness for years. But they have never stopped believing in Me and all that I have for them. They have held onto promises I have made to them and have chosen not to give up. But because of judgments, some of them have even pulled away from people because they have been hurt and misunderstood. But I am calling them now to arise. And as they continue with all I have called them to do, I will give them revelation and the ability to hear and see far beyond what they have already been able to hear and see”.

October 6, 2017 11:07 pm

Brother Steven i think that might’ve been my mail you were reading!

Because that is the exact paragraph that applies directly to me as well!

I hope the eagle of the Lord finds me as well. Lord send your eagles to your body! Let us be encouraged, strengthened, and made whole in our identity in you! Amen!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 6, 2017 11:40 pm

Thank you kind sir………May God’s eagle come in for a hot landing at your feet, sliding right into you with a wonderful Thud!!

October 8, 2017 12:09 am

Amen!

Sam
Sam
October 7, 2017 12:11 am

Me too

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
October 7, 2017 8:28 pm

I had a dream several years ago where I was watching this eagle scratch a large circle on the ground it would fly up high and then come back down and scratch some more. I was taking up high every time with it and it stopped making the circle at just a few seconds before twelve if you were looking at a clock. And I was shown there were all these other eagles that were making circles and if I stayed within my circle I would be protected but if I got out of my circle I would be attacked

Matt Smith
October 7, 2017 12:18 pm

I receive this word from God. I will be used by The Master.

Jen
Jen
October 9, 2017 8:20 pm

Amen, Matt! My spirit is saying “Use Me” and “Send me” as I’ve answered the call on my life.
May God use you in an even mightier way!

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
October 6, 2017 5:46 pm

Thank you, Angie. I need to print out your words to give several forensic-type readings. In The Word reference to Eagles can have opposing meanings (good or evil.)

Back from 1980 – 2000 when Zondervan and Harvest House published my books I was blessed to have four of THE FINEST editors/copy editors who ever walked on earth it suuuuure taught me about words and later The Word..

Thank you for giving me something to really mull and see how it meshes with what I have told since 2008 with past two years…intense.

Courage is from fear that’s been turned to prayer.

October 6, 2017 7:25 pm

“Courage is from fear that’s been turned to prayer.”

Awesome.

I’ve been stepping out in faith a lot this season and although every time i have, i have felt the presence of the Lord God with me, the outward situation is always the worst of the worst. The outward has my head spinning thinking i’m following my own imagination or something because outwardly there is no hope and people seem COMPLETELY un-phased by anything i’m saying or doing. I feel like some homeless guy begging people to talk to me while they wince and reluctantly agree to as a pity-favor.

Before i found the Lord, i always looked down on people like this. Now i’m one of them. But there’s something so precious in losing my pride and dying to self in the fact that now i’m free to talk to more people i would’ve before deemed “weirdos” and i’m not too prideful to just talk to random people i’m around. Even when i’m driving and people honk at me, i just want to bless them, which is very liberating.

Only inwardly do i hear whispers of encouragement and victory and promises fulfilled, yet even those are so feint and subtle i sometimes mistake them for just random weird brain moments. And it would slowly eat away at me until i became too scared to even pray for the Lord’s will even though i feel him nudging me to talk to him. Even now.

But this one quote is gold and comes from experience. I have to trust the Lord with my fears that he will give me courage to do what needs to be done. I am looking too much at my own ability and strategy to do the Lord’s will instead of his ability and strategy.

Thanks for this brother. Amen.

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
October 6, 2017 7:47 pm

I feel like the homeless too. For several years I’ve called this place Patmos or The Wilderness. Intense study.Saint John on Patmos in exile was NOT lonely nor sad. He had the Presence of the Lord!!! Last week I read something re Facebook. The Lord takes a back seat to that….The one liner was:

Would you rather have the company of many…or The Company of One?

Eye opener. I’m blessed in my hermitage.

Jen
Jen
October 9, 2017 8:15 pm

Beautifully said! I’ve been “hole up” alone with God for 2-3 years now. It’s been powerfully transforming. Something “big” must be getting ready to happen because I’m now aching to “fly”out of here. The wilderness can be long and lonely (in the natural), but OH SO necessary. Blessings!

Eduardo
Eduardo
October 7, 2017 3:25 am

Amazing vision. God bless you!

Tonya
Tonya
October 8, 2017 10:18 pm
I am in Awe of this word. On May 20, 2016, God gave me several different clips throughout that night. It begin with me hearing, ” The Divine Appointment, The date has been set”. Then I heard my first cousin say, “The radio station was going completely down next week” after he said that, he said, “Let me get a drum roll”. The next clip I don’t quiet understand, it was 2 guys that were painters wanting me to look at a van to see if it was worth the money, for them to buy.. BUT, the last thing I saw was…… I was up in the atmosphere, looking down upon the earth. All I could see, was pure darkness. I would describe it as the darkest gray color I’ve ever seen. As I was looking down, I could see the earth and through this darkness, I saw the biggest eagles you could ever imagine flapping their wings, which were so wide, it was hard to believe they could fly with such wide wings. I could hear the flaps as they echoed through the dark. As they flew directly to earth, as if on a mission, they landed and every spot they landed the earth turned a very bright blue, like the most beautiful sunny day sky. They were all landing at different times. When they all had landed, the earth was all lit up with the brightest blue skies. I heard also, all by itself, “ISRAEL” In the past 4 months, many things God has been giving me throughout the years has started to come to past. I have definitely been feeling the need to stay back and wait. As if, God was prompting me, “It’s not time” This word has given me revelation about what I was seeing.… Read more »
Sue
Sue
October 7, 2017 12:45 am

Thank you for this Word, Angie. May the Lord bless you and keep you. We are more than conquerors through Christ Who loves us. We can do all things through Christ Who strengthens us.

Mikey H